Beware the Occult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh felt his stomach twisting and churning from the smell filling his face up close. The human hurriedly stopped breathing through his nose and held his breath, determined to breathe through his mouth when he eventually ran out of breath. However his efforts were thwarted in an instant.

"No no, you gotta smell it properly. Sniff it through your nose."

"Fffnnnn~ ghk! Ffnnn huurrkghk!"

"Hehe, good boy~♪"

Josh's mind flashed blank when his lungs suddenly drew in a deep breath of the Gremlin's rotten cock stink through his nose! His sinuses felt like they were on fire, he immediately started gagging and coughing and even tears formed in his eyes as he sniffed the revolting stench. And it only got worse as he continued sniffing the smegma-coated head from up close!

"Fffnnnn~ hghk!"

"Yeah, there's no way a human can stand this smell, the spell definitely worked."

SCHLKK~ "Grreeghk!"

"Oops, hehe, sorry."

The Gremlin boy looked back to gloat about them miraculously acquiring their own slave, only for his cock to bump into said slave's face. The intense gagging that followed was certainly warranted, when he looked back, his filthy smegma was smeared right on the human's nostrils! He apologized as the human choked and gagged, but of course his apology was far from genuine, otherwise he wouldn't have him continuing to sniff his smegma stink even now!

"Awesome, a slave for ourselves!"

"What a dumbass~!"

"I wanna try too."

"Ffnnn huurrkghk!"

SCHLK-K~ SCHLKK~

Suddenly there was another pair of voices and Josh felt the cushions below him warp as another two Gremlins stepped up on the couch. The human barely heard the dreadful sticky noise over the sound of his own sniffing and gagging, and the next thing he knew, another two thick, smegma-covered cocks brushed up right besides Jin's foul prick.

"Grrreeelghkk!"

The smell immediately became worse, something he didn't think was actually possible! The trio of cocks was almost identical both in shape and the amount of rotten cock cheese covering their heads. The air among the human's face was so brownish yellow that he could hardly see, the smell going into his flaring, soiled nostrils was making his brain trip out! It was so bad, like imagine the worst thing you ever smelled, but ten times worse, and times three! And no matter how much he didn't want to, he kept sniffing heavily on the stink of rotten Gremlin cock scum, his airways filled and saturated with the nasty discoloured vapour to the point that it billowed from his nostrils whenever he breathed out!

"Hehe, keep sniffing."

"Ffnnn~ huurrkghk! Huff-ffnnnn~ Hguurrkkk~!"

"Does it smell good?"

"I hope so, cuz you're gonna be smelling it a lot from now on."

"Fffnnnn~ Hghuurkk~!"

The trio of Gremlins were like merry friends with their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders as they giggled and joked while thrusting their smelly cocks in Josh's face. One could hardly see more than the human's legs as they stood on the couch around him, only the continued sound of his gagging and retching indicated that he was still conscious and enduring a hellish stink like no other. And while Josh was enduring this hell, there were still four other Gremlins snickering in the vicinity. Well, two of them were actually preoccupied.

"Oh, you open it like this."

"Leme see."

It was the two Gremlins that had went to pick up the candy scattered on the floor. The crafty creatures only took a couple minutes to figure out how to open the wrappers and the smell that came out made them realise that it was some kind of food.

"Ohh, yummy."

"Nice."

The two were immediately smitten by the sweet taste of candies and chocolate that they'd never eaten before. They sat together, their cock resting between their legs as they began to tear through the candies bought by the human's hard earned money while said human was gagging away in the background. But perhaps they were too taken by the flavour, they continued to each despite the feeling of something going on in their stomachs.

"Hey, open your mouth."

What? No, no no no no!

A command came from the Gremlin behind the couch that made the human scream, in his mind at least, his mouth was busy opening up like the Gremlin had said! Josh felt like he could actually feel the tainted air brushing the roof of his mouth and soiling his tongue. The human was still gagging from the smell even when his jaws opened all the way. He couldn't believe what they were about to make him do, not only was it extremely disgusting but it also seemed impossible.

Each of these Gremlins had a cock bigger than any Josh had ever seen, not only were they a foot long but they were unusually bulky and thick. It was a question if the tip could even fit in his mouth, and these Gremlins seemed determined to find out the answer.

"You're gonna reeaaalllyyy hate this~♪"

Said the Gremlin as he/she placed their small clawed hand on the back of his head. Josh's eyes shook as he continued gagging from his open mouth, the human looked around as though trying to find someone to save him but only found a party of filthy, horny Gremlins cackling and giggling around him. Naturally none of them stopped the Gremlin holding his head as they began shoving his head forward.

SCHLK~

"GRREEGHHHKK~!!!"

Oh god, it was in his mouth! Well, the tip was at least. Just like Josh had thought and hoped, Jin's cock was simply too big to get in his mouth, the damn thing was at least as thick as his balled up fist! The smell was worse now but the gagging human was at least thankful that he didn't have to suck on their filthy cocks.

"Come on, you can't suck it like that."

SCHLKK~ "RRGGHHKK~!!" CHK-K~

That was when something totally surprising happened. The Gremlin behind him suddenly resumed pushing, and rather than push against the other Gremlin's cock head, his mouth actually opened more than it ever had before! Josh's lips stretched and his Jaws opened up wide, soon his teeth dragging along the surface of the Gremlin's prick head started digging into the thick smegma coating his glans!

Just the feeling of his sensitive teeth moving through the thick, hot, pasty muck was disgusting enough, things only got way worse as the filthy, cheesy cock stickily squelched into his mouth! He had no control over his own body, he was at the complete mercy of the Gremlin's surprisingly great strength. His eyes shivered as the sides of his lips became smeared in the scum, and finally the whole cheese head popped into his mouth!

"Mmmmnnnn~♥"

CHLKK~ "HHUURRGGHK~!!" FRRP-P~

While the Gremlin called Jin was moaning, Josh was gagging voraciously. It was in his mouth, for real this time!

It tasted even worse than it smelled, a rotten, bitter, sour taste exploded in his mouth as his tastebud became literally pasted in fermented cock rot! It was lumpy, sticky and pasty, it got absolutely everywhere inside his mouth. No matter which way he tried to position his tongue, he was completely beholden to the revolting taste of rotten Gremlin dick cheese.

SQUELCH~ "GGUURRGGHK~!!"

As though he weren't suffering enough, the Gremlin holding his head kept pushing his face forward such that the rest of the scum-coated prick head sunk into the human's lips! He retched, gagged and retched some more, nothing could truly describe his disgust as his lips and the inside of his mouth became painted in thick coatings of yellowish off-white crud. It tasted so bad, it smelled so bad, Josh desperately wished this was a dream because rather than the presence of the fantasy monsters, he was more in disbelief of having something so disgusting shoved into his mouth!

SCHLKK~ "KKURRHGK~!!" FRRPP~

"You look like you wanna puke, does it really taste that bad?"

"Wanna taste for yourself?"

"No way, that stinks like shit!"

FRRPP~ "GUHGHK~!!"

The Gremlins were having playful banter while the human was gagging and choking with tears running down his face, there was simply no way to describe what he was currently experiencing with the whole soiled head of the Gremlin's cock shoved into his mouth up until the tip of the glans was nudging at his throat! Jin who was enjoying the first feel of the human's mouth was biting his lip in pleasure while Josh could feel a hot, slimy liquid suddenly squirt into the back of his throat.

"That proves it then, we got ourselves a slave!"

There was now more conclusive proof than ever that the human was at the complete mercy of the Gremlins. And they took this opportunity to rub it in to make sure he understood.

"See that? You belong to us now, that magic circle altered your body so that you can properly act as our slave, it's why you can fit our big dicks in your mouth."

SCHLK-K~ "HRRGHKK~!!" CHKK~

"It's also why you still haven't puked after all this. Slaves aren't allowed to throw away what their masters give them, even if we make you eat shit you don't really have a choice."

FRRPP-CH~ "HUHGHK~!!"

They uttered some rather scary things while Josh could hardly focus as he choked on vile smegma with two more smelly dicks wafting in front his nostrils.

"Get used to it to because we don't plan to abolish you."

SCHLK~ "KKHUURRGK~!!" FRRP-P~

"Ooh, I can't believe we finally have our own slave."

"This is gonna be so much fun."

The Gremlins got hyped and cheered while the human was in complete despair. What had he really gotten himself into, was he really going to serve the rest of his life as the plaything of these Gremlins? The Gremlins that were filthy enough to make him suck the smegma off their dicks!

"First thing's first, I hope you really like Gremlin cheese, because you've got a whole lot of it to clean~♥"

SCHLK-K~ SCHK~

As the Gremlin behind him said so, a plethora of familiar sticky noises was heard that made the human's heart drop! Briefly glancing around as much as his pinned head would allow, he was absolutely frightened to see thick, rotten smegma coating the cock of every single Gremlin surrounding him! He was already in so much agony just from one, and now they wanted him to clean all seven of them?!

"Hurry up and savour that scum, we've got a whole lot more for you to eat."

FRRP-P-P~ "HRRGHKK~!!"

Josh got his answer as the encouraging words from the Gremlin holding his head caused his lips to move! His mouth began to actively suck on Jin's cheesy, scummy prick, his lips sliding back and forth on the greasy surface while the inside of his mouth became even more gummed up in scum! Just like the Gremlins had stated, he couldn't even vomit if he wanted to, which was unfortunate seeing as the revolting flavour of the dick cheese got even worse when he actually started sucking on it!

Sticky sounds that would make his stomach churn emanated from his own mouth as he vigorously sucked the cheese off Jin's prick. The stringy, sticky, lumpy scum got absolutely everywhere, his teeth and gums were coated and worst of all, his tongue became completely stained in the nasty colour of cock crud. His stomach bubbled and churned as he proceeded to swallow some of the greasy muck. It stuck stubbornly to his spasming throat as he gagged.

On top of his head rest Jin's hands, who was lightly moaning while enjoying the feel of the human's mouth, or rather their dedicated cock cleaner from tonight on. His hot, throbbing rood kept squirming in the human's mouth, large amounts of hot, slimy precum messily spurting from the tip of his prick. Ironically, Josh found the taste of the smelly, fishy liquid to be a million times better than the rotten, fermented cum, piss and whatever the hell else had sat stewing below the Gremlin's foreskin before tonight!

FRRP-PCHK~ "PHURRM-GHK!"

He sucked and sucked, tears leaking from his eyes as he turned the rotten crud into a gooey, nasty paste in his mouth. He tried his best to swallow quickly while begrudgingly adhering to the Gremlin's command to savour the taste. Swallowing alone was a challenge, yet he was literally forced to do it until all of the melted cock muck had slid down his throat and entered his stomach. Only after he'd sucked it all off did his head automatically push back and the Gremlin behind him eased up on his head.

He entered a gagging fit as soon as Jin's prick popped out of his mouth! The smell, the taste, it strongly lingered without going away, it was enough to make his stomach heave however the rotten filth in his stomach refused to be puked out! Jin's cock that had been pulled out of his mouth was left night spotless, the light green colour of his glans was perfectly shown after all of the rotten scum had been sucked off.

"Not bad, you're really good with your mouth."

This compliment was something Josh wanted to hear the least at this moment. The human was still gagging violently as though trying to get a lump out of his throat, when suddenly the two other cock that had been in his face the whole time once again came into view!

"Now let's see if you can do two at the same time."

"Use your tongue to lick it off."

"GHURRGHK~!"

The human's face was buffeted by a fresh haze of revolting stink. It seemed like he would be given no rest as their words caused his body to grab right onto the pair of throbbing rods!

SCHLKK~

Without pause he began to lick into them, his tongue scooping out thick clumps of rancid dick filth that were pulled off like sticky balls of expired string cheese. The taste made his tongue shiver and his throat convulsed when he brought it into his mouth. It was a combination of varying textures, creamy, pasty, sticky and chunky, all mixed randomly into the warm, nasty crud. What sucked even more was that his body interpreted their command of savouring the filth as chewing it thoroughly until all the nasty grease and rotten clumps greased up the entire inside of his mouth!

"Look, he's loving it."

"Can human's live on dick cheese alone?"

"The contract should make it possible."

"What else should me feed him?"

The Gremlins were completely elated, their imaginations ran wild and their scary words made the human shiver, or maybe that was just the increasingly revolting taste in his mouth and the smell in his nose. His tears didn't stop as he ate large chunks of vile cock cheese whole while alternating from cock to cock. The inside of his mouth was rancid and stale, his throat felt creamy layers of sticky cock scum coating the walls, to the point that sticky noises was made every time he forced himself to swallowed. The taste made him wish that his tongue would fall off!

As he ate and retched on their dick filth, Josh came to know each Gremlin's names from their jubilant conversations. Apparently the owner of the cock in his left hand was a male called Jeet while in his right was a female called Kooz. Jeet and Kooz had their filthy cocks cleaned to the point that their bright light green heads were left spotless and bare like Jin's before them. Instead it was the inside of the human's mouth that was like a hellscape of pasty cock cheese webbing.

Even more cock cheese was sitting bubbling and festering in Josh's stomach. The smell coming out of his mouth could make birds fall from the sky!

"My turn!"

"Lick mine clean too, my dick is really itchy."

Yet as soon as two had their cocks cleaned, they were replaced by another pair that slotted into his hands. The thick, hot meaty poles were vaguely covered in sweat, their surfaces covered in pulsating veins squirming in his fingers that couldn't even wrap them fully they were so thick! But worst of all was definitely the stench as he was presented with a fresh double batch of festering cock cheese in front of his face!

Josh wanted nothing more than to vomit at this time, even if it meant having to taste the cock cheese inside of him a second time. With literally no choice, the human opened his mouth with a teary face to clean one of the new pair of cocks.

SCHLK-K~

"GHUURRKK~!!"

"Oops, my dick slipped~♥"

Before he could get it in his mouth though, the Gremlin suddenly shoved her cock forward and rammed her filthy head right into his nose! A great deal of cock muck was scraped off and when the giggling Gremlin girl pulled away, there was now an even thicker coating of filthy smegma on the human's nostrils! There was so much built up on the rims of his nose holes that they were almost completely blocked off! An intense stench like no other filled Josh's nose and fried his brain as his mouth continued to envelope the Gremlin's stinky prick like nothing happened!

The one that had just did that and that now had a deeper grin on her face was the Gremlin that had checked the circle earlier. Her name was apparently Dusty and she seemed to be the unspoken leader of the gang. And clearly she was one of the most cruel on the bunch, her little act had the rest of the Gremlin's cackling and laughing as the human gagged with a heaving stomach.

The raw stench of cock gunk streaming into his flaring nostrils whenever he breathed caused the rotten taste of the cheese Josh was sucking on to seem even worse. The human was seriously losing his mind as his mouth went between the cock of Dusty and the other Gremlin boy named Kent, the one that'd been behind the couch just now. The sheer quantity of cock cheese between the five of them so far was unreal, it felt like he was eating a whole ass meal as the festering muck went down his throat in large, pasty, sticky clumps. It felt like he'd eaten a whole footlong sub as dick cheese piled up inside his belly.

CHLKK~ "HHUURRGGHK~!!" FRRP-P~

With smegma drying on his nostrils, Josh ate cock crud until he was left sucking on the greasy and smelly heads of the Gremlins' cock. He was certain that if he'd gathered everything he ate so far on a scale, the result would leave him frightened! Even as he sucked the rest of the cheesy grease from their cocks, the human was still in disbelief that a single last minute decision had led to him eating the rotten scum of the dicks of a band of supernatural monsters!

"That's a good boy, you ate it all nicely. Don't worry, our gunk builds up fast, you'll always have plenty to eat while you're our slave~♥"

Dusty pet Josh's head as he licked the stink off her dick. His face was the image of tragedy after enduring the hellish ordeal and the stink coming off his smeared face was enough to clear out a room. One didn't even dare imagine the taste in his mouth at this time, just the constant convulsing of his stomach told one all they needed to know.

"Nini, Bab, come get you dicks cleaned!"

As Josh lapped up the leaking precum from Dusty and Kent's pricks, the former called out to the two remaining Gremlins that still had yet to feed the new slave. However, when she turned back to them, the two didn't look so good.

GRGRGRKL~

"Urrgh~"

The two females were sitting on the ground and clutching their pudgy bellies in anguish. From their guts came a concerning churning sound that could be heard even by the gagging human's small ears.

"Are you two good?"

"Ugh, that stupid thing made our stomachs weird!"

The female called Nini yelled with gritted teeth while pointing at a few empty candy wrappers on the ground.

"Are you done with him? Leme see him!"

In contrast, the female called Bab aggressively approached Josh while clutching her churning belly. Dusty and Kent stepped away, causing the human's lips to finally leave their swollen and slimy prick heads. What Josh saw in the open space ripe with the stinky smegma gas was a Gremlin approaching him with an expression like he'd done her wrong! The human wanted to shrink back but his body kept him stubbornly compliant.

"Stupid human, that thing you had fucked up my belly!"

"Ugh!"

He groaned when she suddenly grabbed his hair, the next thing Josh saw was a pair of full moons as the Gremlin girl spun around and slammed her fat naked ass towards his face!