Beware the Occult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FFRRRRRPPPPPT

"Haaahhhh~♪"

And while the human was struggling in agony, Bab was sighing in relief to the point that her whole face relaxed and her pointy ears flopped down. Even though her asshole felt like it was on fire, it was definitely the greatest relief she had gotten from a poop in a long time.

"Geez Bab, we just got this human."

"Yeah, try not to kill him with your gross shits."

"H-he's not gonna die just from a little dump like that."

The Gremlin said as they all looked at the human's belly that was now swelling even more than before. All of Dusty's cum and Nini and Bab's shit inside of him caused his belly to wobble as he continued to struggle below the latter's butt in vain.

"Can he still deal with the rest of us?"

GRGRGRKL~

"Ogh, but I gotta go real bad."

"Wait, look."

The Gremlins, including the three who's stomach were acting up from the candy, was trying to figure out their next course of action when something magical occurred, at least by human standards. A gurgling noise was heard by their sensitive ears as they watched Josh's belly getting smaller before their very eyes.

Suddenly, Dusty's eyes began to glow. It turns out that the Gremlin that had first went to check on the circle in the basement had the qualifications of magic user. She could see that all of their cum and waste inside the human's belly was being rapidly decomposed into a magical by-product. In her sights, this incorporeal by-product was heading in a stream down towards the basement. The Gremlin quickly followed and what she saw was that the magic circle was syphoning this energy and topping itself up at the same time! Soon it's magical energy that had been greatly depleted was restored by a decent chunk. The energy that was only enough to sustain their presence in this world for a couple more hours at most had been greatly extended! The Gremlin girl grew ecstatic and quickly rushed back up the stairs.

"What did you see?"

Dusty was immediately questioned when she came back while Bab was only now dismounting Josh's face. The same sticky sound as before was heard as her asshole stopped kissing his mouth, and when she got up, his face was somehow even worse that Nini had left it! His face was absolutely reeking of swampy gremlin ass, however it was again his mouth that was the worst sight to behold. Pudding-like light brown poop with a lumpy, gritty consistency like oatmeal was all over the inside of his mouth. And yet still one could make out the dark green and brown traces left behind by Nini's poop. And if that wasn't bad enough, there was soupy light brown diarrhea leaking from his nostrils!

"URREEGHK!"

It was simply too much for a single human to bear, even the Gremlin would have felt slightly bad for him if they weren't excited at the prospect of owning their own slave!

Josh lay on the floor letting out gargled coughs and gags with scat of different consistencies coating his mouth and throat. A great warmth had been emanating from his belly from a short while ago that was bringing him a bit of comfort in these terrible times. The human vaguely opened his eyes and looked at his belly to see that the massive bloat he was expecting had almost completely returned to its once flat state.

That was when a shadow came over him. Looking up from the short green feet on the sides of his body, he saw Dusty's face grinning down at him.

"Hey, just letting you know that you're our official toilet from now on."

"Koff, wh-what? What do you mean, koff?!"

Anything but that, he really couldn't go through something so horrible again! The panic, fear and sheer disgust on the human's face was obvious to see as he cowered before the band of filthy, horny Gremlins. However, Dusty looked away at his face for a moment and put her glowing green eyes on his cock. Even now the little thing was painfully standing at attention and throbbing. There even seemed to be some new traces of orgasm after Bab's let out that massive shit, though it was hard to tell with Kent's massive load of jizz soaking his jersey.

"Ughk~"

"Hehe!"

Josh groaned as the Gremlin grabbed the sensitive head of his cock with her thick, dextrous toes. The grin on Dusty's face grew an inch wider.

"Who here still needs to poop?"

"""""Me!"""""

Josh almost jumped out of his skin when so many hands went up! Not even mentioning the three that were clutching their gurgling guts, even Kent and Dusty put their hands up. Shit, even Bab put her hands up even though she just dumped a steaming load of diarrhea down his throat, it looked like that was only the first wave!

"Damn, I'd almost feel sorry for you, if you weren't our toilet slave now."

"""Kehehehehe~♪"""

"Urghk-" PLAP! SQUELCH~

The human shivered as the shadows closed in on him, and before he could even yell, a massive butt was unceremoniously dropped onto his face!

FFFKKKKKKKRRRRRPPPPPP-P-P-PPPRRRRTTTTT

"HUERLK!!"

"Ugh, damn, this is gonna be a big one."

A roaring hot fart sent globs of diarrhea further down his throat, making him gag further as he felt his legs being grabbed again.

PLAP! SQUELCH~

"GRKF!"

"You're right, his dick is kinda useful."

Some Gremlin suddenly dropped down onto him and had his erect cock slip right up their ass. And almost immediately after that, his asshole tried to clench as he felt the hot head of a prick nudging his behind!

K-KRLK-KlK~

The loud crackling of shit squirming through a Gremlin's bowels as their shithole opened up in his mouth marked the continuation of Josh's hellish Halloween night.

***

The night in the outside world progressed like normal.

PLOP! -FRP- PLAP! -FRP- PLOP! -FRP-P- PLOP! -FRRP- PLOP!

"So as long as he keeps sniffing our fart, eating our poop and taking our cum, we can stay on the surface for longer?"

"Yeah, it gives the circle energy so we can come and go whenever we want too."

PLOP! -FRP- PLAP! -chk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -FRRP- PLOP!

Dusty answered the Gremlin's question while lounging sideways and sucking on a candy stick. Despite the gruesome reaction that the human world sweets had on their systems, all of the Gremlin's had grown fond of the snacks. In some cases, their fondness stemmed from the very fact that it gave them bad gas and the urge to poop. This was mainly attributed to their acquisition of a human toilet. And speaking of the human toilet.

"Mmnn~"

PPPPPRRRRRTTTTTT-T-TTTRRRRRR-PPRRTT

"GRRLGHKF!"

"Aaahhh~♥"

His muffled gagging filled the trashed living room as his nose was blasted by a smog of vile Gremlin's butt fumes. As though to mimic Dusty's posture, Josh was turned sideways with his body bare after they shred up his last bits of clothing. His body kept jerking as one of the males held his legs up against his chest and swung his hips to ram his dick in the human's ass. There was also Nini lying perpendicular to him with the human's erect cock in her big mouth filled with sharp teeth. Josh's crotch regularly tensed as her thick, slightly bumpy tongue wrapped and twirled around his throbbing dick.

And as for his other end, it was where it normally was, with his face smothered between a pair of fat green ass cheeks.

BBBBRRRRRPPPPPRRRRRTTTTT

"Mn~"

"HRK!"

Again he retched and his body twitched as a relatively short spray of shit fumes poured into his nostrils.

"He's really good at that."

"The best fart sucker."

"I can hardly smell a thing."

By good at that, the Gremlins were referring to the human's sucking up all the gas into his nostrils whenever Kooz fumed his face, like he'd been commanded to do. This Goblin girl was also lying sideways in the same direction as the human. Her left leg was sticking straight out on the ground while her right leg was hooked over Josh's head. Her long tail was finally wrapped loosely around his neck. The human's face was slotted in her sweaty crack with his nose put right against her asshole so that he could snort whatever came out of her dark green shitter.

Like that he had countless rotten farts of sulphur and fermented eggs fed into his nostrils from the Gremlin that had already dumped a load of shit down his throat. At the same time, he was having his ass ploughed for the third or maybe the fourth time while his dick was being sucked in a mouth full of menacing teeth.

PLOP! -FRP- PLAP! -chk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -FRRP- PLOP!

"Are we gonna take him with us?"

"Nah, better to leave him up here, not like he can run away with the circle around anyway. Plus he can act as our link to this world, there's plenty of interesting stuff up here, especially these candy things."

"And we can keep going back and forth using the circle as long as we load him up."

"Ugh, speaking of load."

PLOP! -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLAP!

Jeet felt his nuts churning as he grabbed the human's leg tighter and began to really ram into his ass.

"I've got a big one coming too."

So said the Gremlin girl as her gut gurgled! Josh panicked as he felt her cheeks tense on his face and her hole twitching against his nose!

PLAP! -chk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -FRRP- PLAP!

""One!""

GRGRGRKL~

""Two!""

"HHRRMMPH~!!"

""Three!""

The countdown ended with Josh's muffled scream.

PLOP! SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLRRTT~

"Ngh~!" BBBRRRRRRTTTTTT-T-TTTRRRRRRRRRRPPPPRRR~

"GGRRGHKK!!"

The sound of thick, sticky Gremlin nut firing from the Gremlin boy's dick was completely drowned out by a monster of a fart! Kooz rammed her hole to the human's nose to ensure that he really got it all and Josh's eyes turned up as the sizzling burst ripped through his nasal passage and poured into his airways in high volume! It was enough to make his nostrils puff up while his throat grew heated with the rush of the moist, thick gas.

PPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBB-BRP-P-PPPRRRRR~

Even before the taste and smell hit him the human was gagging, but then he sounded like he was vomiting when it did hit! It was horrendously foul, like a burning landfill filled with sewerage. He couldn't even pay attention to the feeling of hot cock sauce shooting into his behind, his body was involuntarily convulsing as he took one of the scariest farts of the night right in his nose! Two seconds, four seconds, it droned on and all as one Gremlin's cheeks clamped his face and the other one's cock jerked and erupted in his ass. It went all the way to eight seconds until finally,

RRRRRRRRRRRR- SPPPRRTT-T-T-TTTTT!

"Ugh, fuck, I think I shit a little."

"HHHRRRRMMMMM!!!"

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

Kooz casually remarked, however the sound her fart made at the end, the hot wet felling on her asshole and finally the Josh's horrid screaming showed that this wasn't a wasted thought. Josh was caught completely by surprise and

knocked away when hot shit sauce fired from the Gremlin's pooper and made it all the way to the back of his nose. It was like what happened with Bab's diarrhea all over again!

"GGRRGHKK! HHURREGHK!!"

"Mnnnn~♥" SSSPPLLLRRTT~ SSPPUUUURRTT~

"Damn, how bad is it?"

"Just a little sauce, no big deal."

"Mnn-" CHUP~

She jokingly fanned her small hand at her plump butt however he way the human's body thrashed, it certainly wasn't "no big deal". At this time, Nini that had been sucking Josh's dick raised her head such that his erect cock slipped from her green lips.

PTU~

The Gremlin turned her head and suddenly spat a big glob of cloudy white slime onto the human's horribly soiled carpet.

"Doesn't seem like he minds too much to me."

She commented while wiping cum off her lips from what Josh had shot in her mouth at the last moment.

Again the human's shame was met with a round of giggling and cackling from the other Gremlins, some of whom were in the midst of digging around inside the Josh's house for anything interesting.

FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPP-BB-B-BBRRTTTRRRR

"UHURGHK!"

"Mmm, suck up all of that~♥"

The cackling resumed as another spicy fart sent shit sauce even deeper into the choking human's nose while Josh himself snorted it in compliance. At his other end, the Gremlin boy was leaking the last of his load into his butt while a couple others had their throbbing dicks at the ready to make use of the slave's fresh holes.

***

The neighbourhood kids gradually returned to their homes to enjoy the fruits of their harvest.

CHUP~ "Uelgh!" CHP~ "Krk!"

"These couch things are pretty comfy."

Said Dusty with half her body hanging over the armrest, the other half, her lower half, was situated such that her legs rest on the edge seat. And inside of her big butt was of course Josh's face, who was catering to the Gremlin that was finally taking a poop of her own.

PLOP! -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLAP!

SCHLK~ CHUP~ "Uelgh!"

Except, rather than dump in right in his mouth like the others, the lead Gremlin had the poor human literally sucking on the end of her hard shit log that was poking four inches out of her gaping anus!

By this point Josh had eaten so much Gremlin crap that one would think he'd build up some resilience to the taste, or at least the smell. However such wasn't the case. The human didn't know it yet but whenever the circle drew power from his body that acted like a bio-engine, everything was absorbed down to the shit staining his tastebuds. Therefore every time he had waste in his mouth, it was like he was tasting their nasty shit again for the first time!

CHUP~ "Huergh!"

Though for some reason the stuff in his nose always remained! Maybe because the inside of nostrils didn't have any digestive properties, he was completely stuck with the unholy stench of shit in his nose while even now he could still make out the smell of smegma from the very beginning! Combine that with having to literally suck and run his tongue all over the hot, slimy, lumpy surface of Dusty's hard poop, one could imagine the level of disgust he was currently experiencing!

"Hey, I think this human might be poor."

PLOP! -FRP- PLAP! -chk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -FRRP- PLOP!

This comment came from Kent who was sitting on top of the couch's headrest while digging through the human's wallet. This wasn't their first interaction with humans that had dabbled in the occult, the only difference being that the others knew what they were doing and had successfully commanded them to do menial and tedious tasks during their summoning. Another difference was that those humans often had those paper things that they exchanged for food and other things.

PLOP! -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLAP!

"Is he one of those "broke" ones that live "pay check to pay check"?"

CHUP~ "Hlgh!" SCHLK~ "Krk!"

This question was asked by the Gremlin girl taking her turn in his ass.

"How are we supposed to get candy then?"

The crafty and clever creatures were more than smart enough to make the link between Josh's lacking funds and their availability of the candies they'd come to love.

"Hey, he doesn't need regular food now that he's our toilet right? Just make him use that "money" to but us candy instead."

"Grelgh?!!"

The human couldn't believe his ears! Were they really going to make him eat nothing butt shit from now on?!

"That works! Speaking of, I'm about to unload."

CHUP~ "Hulghk!" SCHLK~

Dusty confirmed Josh's nightmare before she raised her upper body.

SCHLK-SCHK~ "GRUULGHK!"

Suddenly a pair of feet mashed down on Josh's head such that the shit log was crammed all the way into his mouth with the lumpy end poking at his throat!

"Mmnnnn~♪" KRRKKLLKL~ K-KRLK~

"KHLK-!"

"Swallow it whole just like that."

"HK-GLK!"

KRRKKLLK~

A loud crackling noise accompanied the Gremlin's straining and Josh's gagging turned into choking as the lumpy head of the stiff log breached his throat! His neck visibly bulged in a lumpy, uneven silhouette as Dusty pushed the rest of her shit log directly down his gullet, it made nasty, sticky noises as the slimy surface filled with bumps and cracks moved through his neck!

KRRKKLLK-K-KLK~ "KHLK-!"

"You know I just realised that none of us have fucked his face yet."

"Well his mouth has been pretty busy."

KRKKRK-KR-KLK~ "HK-!"

"Imagine sucking shit before sucking cock, hehe."

All of the Gremlins cackled at the thought, including Kent who kept the human's face firmly mashed to Dusty's ass as she offloaded an absurdly long log of stiff crap into his belly. A strong and overwhelming taste filled the human's taste buds as fresh poop from the Gremlin's bowels rubbed and grinded against his tongue. It all came out in one long, thick log that was hardly less stiff than the part he was just sucking on, it gave him a true choking feeling as it continued down his throat and began to coil inside his stomach!

KRKKRK-KR-KLK~ "UHK-!" KRRKKLLK-K-KLK~ "KHK-!"

It just kept coming on and on, multiple feet of pure poop stickily pushing into him. While the human was physically choking on the poop so foul as to make his eyes run with tears, Dusty's face was fully refreshed and even her tail was wagging in the air as she offloaded the massive log. The bulge in Josh's neck continued to change shape as uneven and bumpy stiff poop passed into his belly while said belly actually swelled with shit. His mouth was kept open so long that his jaws were even starting to get tired, only his throat that was constantly convulsing and tightening on the sticky shit log was energetic.

FWP- KKKKRRRRRRRRKKKRRFFFFFPP-P-PPPRRR

"GUK-ULHK~!!"

"Phew~♪"

Finally, a spray of hot, airy gas bathed the end of the shit log that exited the Gremlin's gaping anus. The rancid post-poop smog puffed up the human's cheeks and leaked from his lips with no way to go past the shit log clogging his gullet.

"ULHK~!!"

Kent's feet finally came off the human's head butt Josh remained with his face in Dusty's ass. The human convulsed while choking and gagging, it was clear that he was unable to get the shit down on his own, not with a greater part of the stiff, overly thick log already rooted in his stomach!

KLHLK~ "GUH-ULHK~!!"

"We're gonna have to work on that, turn him over."

SCHLORP~ POP! "GUK-!"

Dusty made the call after firing a couple more toots in his mouth. Bab at his back end momentarily pulled her thick cock out of his ass and the human was turned over on his back. As soon as they got him on the back, the thing immediately noticeable, besides his soiled and choking face, was the cum soaking his belly while his cock throbbed helplessly. At this point they pretty much expected it though.

SQUELCH~ PLAP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLAP!

So the Gremlin at his butt casually rammed her dick back in and continued thrusting as Josh's ass squeezed her prick. At the same time, a shadow came over the gagging human's face.

"Might as well start training his mouth now."

Said Dusty with her erect cock pointed down at his open mouth. Josh stared up into her dark green pole and her fat nuts as she lowered herself. The slimy, precum coated head of her prick soon entered his lips and spread his jaws apart.

SCHLK~ "UHK-!"

The human retched hard when he felt the shit in his throat move as the Gremlin's cock started pushing against it.

SCHLK~ "GUK-KHK~!!" KRRKKLLKL~

A familiar sticky noise emanated from his neck as Dusty lowered herself further, gradually replacing the shit cramming his mouth with her pulsating dick meat. The stick, craggy crap was displaced by the smooth shaft that was just as thick, the stiff bulbous head shoved the obstructing crap deeper and deeper into his gullet while he gagged and choked. The bulge in his neck turned into a more uniform swelling halfway down by the time the Gremlin's nuts rest on his eyes and submerged him in darkness.

SCHLK~ PLOP

"HUKH~!"

"Mmmnn~♥"

Finally, Josh was left gaging on pure Gremlin cock while the shit slowly continued down his oesophagus. Dusty's balls completely smothered the top half of his face while her musky crotch pressed against his lips. Precum leaked from the tip of her cock a foot deep inside Josh's bulging neck!