Beware the Orgasmatron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my code to recognize the sequence Medium, Medium, Low, Low and Off and start the bypass of the partnering controls and fingerprint ID. The device could then be used by anybody, all by themselves, as much as they wanted. I knew that if my secret code got out, the world would go crazy -- and I would probably be dead. So I just forgot about it while I shopped for a wife.

That was back in 467. Five years later, fed up with coding, I quit that job and, and after slumming for a while, signed on with a charter sailboat operation in the Caribbean. That was much more in line with my interests. I was taking tourists on multi-day sailing trips among the islands under the warm Caribbean sun. Of course the tourists wore bathing suits or less while sailing and I had to struggle to keep my hands off the acres of naked female flesh I saw daily. What a great life!

Occasionally, the wives of successful businessmen got bored while their husbands fished for marlin from one of the fishing boats. They knew I was available and certainly happy to service my clients. So we might drop down into the salon and explore each other's bodies. It was wonderful, until one day I was clinching with a gorgeous woman with a perfect female body. When we were both naked and I was ready for the big moment, she stopped and said, "I'm sorry, I would love to fuck you, but it's just so disappointing without my MED running. I'd better wait until my husband is back and puts on his MED and can really satisfy me."

I barely contained my scream of frustration. Damn MEDs! Then urgent passion drove my brain to remember the hack. I yelled out my joy. "Is your husband's MED here?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied, "but it's useless without his fingerprint"

"Maybe not." I squeaked with excitement. "Get it out and let's experiment.'

She dug through his bag and pulled out a new model 4.2, with extended orgasm times up to 10 minutes. I took it, turned away from her and entered Medium, Medium, Low, Low, Off. The MED beeped active. I turned back, put the device around my neck and told her to put her MED on. She looked at me strangely, but did as she was told. The two devices beeped together and she starting jumping up and down with excitement. "How did you do that?" she screamed.

"Trade secret." I replied, and moved toward her. She pulled off her bathing suit, top and bottom and laid back on the bed. My heart was going double-time and I couldn't get enough air, but I didn't let that stop me. Being a gentleman, I first went down on her and used my considerable oral skills to bring her to climax. I knew when it started because her hips thrust forcefully and my head was launched into the air. I tried to reclaim my position but almost had my nose broken when her hips jumped back up into my face. I decided to back off a bit and watch the show. She was screaming so loud my ears hurt. Her whole body shivered and jerked. She squirted from her vagina and soaked the bed. Her eyes were rolled all the way back, showing only the whites. Between screams she panted rapidly to catch her breath and then screamed again. Her hands had a death grip on the sheets and her knuckles were white.

I moved away a bit further to avoid getting kicked by her thrashing legs. She went on and on for several minutes. I later checked and her MED was set for the maximum 10 minute orgasm. She got every second of it. When the time was up she simply collapsed in place, arms and legs akimbo. Her breathing was very rapid, her heart must have been going 150 since her whole body was turning red. I was amazed -- and worried. If she was done, would I get a chance?

I brought her a glass of water and she gulped it down between breathes. She smiled at me and silently mouthed "Thank you". I laid down next to her and caressed her body while she recovered. After she had recovered she turned toward me and said: "That was fantastic. Thank you for that experience. It is never that good with my husband. Combining the MED with your skills was perfect."

I smiled and let my ego expand. Then I stroked her breast and pinched the nipple gently to ask if she was ready to go again.

"Yes, I'd love to go again, but let me turn down my MED. Another one like that might kill me"

She adjusted her device and then spread her legs and showed me her prize. I had never actually has real sex while wearing an MED and was surprised at the immediate strong arousal when she made that welcoming gesture. My cock seemed to jump instantly to fully hard. As I approached her vulva I could see multiple images of her in mind. I observed every movement of her body and the sexuality of each from multiple angles. My body and mind were reacting strongly and clearly to her image and touch.

When I started to enter her the lights flashed red before my eyes. I looked down to watch my cock slide in and the intensity of that image took control of my mind. I started to thrust into her frantically, completely unconcerned about the woman below me. I felt the heat suddenly flash in my balls and expand through my whole body. After it reached my head I only remember many instants of joy, pleasure and blinding light.

When I again became aware of the world, I savored the perfect blissful peace that follows a great orgasm. I just floated in it for a while until the pain in my belly demanded attention. My abdominal muscles were cramped and stiff from overexertion. My thrusting must have been too fast for too long. I realized that her husband also had his MED set to the maximum 10 minutes.

We both slept for an hour and then dressed before the fishing boat came back. That evening we shared lingering looks across the deck as we each recalled the afternoon's adventure. I considered knocking on her cabin door that night, but was able to control my lust. She and her husband left the next morning to return to their world. I had just entered my new world.

Now that I had experienced the full power of the Orgasmatron, my world view changed. I had always resented the limits the government placed on the devices, but I now saw that as a crime. Millions of people were missing that ecstatic feeling every day of their lives. Married couples had the artificial enhanced orgasm, but seldom combined that with their natural passion to reach the heights that I had on the boat. Single people had the real passion more often, but lacked the booster. Something must be done.

My simplistic solution was also the worst possible solution, but I didn't realize that. My idealism demanded that I publish the secret code worldwide and give the masses back their suppressed sexual pleasure. Sure, it might increase divorces, but those people were only staying together for the sex. It would stop young couples from getting married too soon just because they wanted the ultimate orgasm. And it would increase the total sexual satisfaction of the whole planet.

It didn't take long for me to find a way to announce the code anonymously. I wrote a short announcement:

Notice:

For the past six years all new MED units have contained a secret code which unlocks them for use by everyone! With this code anyone can use a MED by themselves without having a partner nearby. The fingerprint identification system is also bypassed. So anyone can use any MED without restriction. You can share one MED among friends and all enjoy it -- one at a time of course.

Try it now. Just press the orgasm intensity buttons in the following sequence:

Medium, Medium, Low, Low, Off

Your MED is then free to please you at any time. Enjoy!

I knew that my life would be in danger if the government ever discovered who had revealed the code, so I made elaborate plans to conceal my activities.

I went back to the mainland and then drove several hundred miles to a large city. I bought a computer and printer and used them to print about 100 copies of my manifesto, using latex gloves to handle them. I printed 100 paper envelopes, addressed to 100 media outlets all over the world. I applied 100 self-adhesive stamps and bundled them all together.

That night, I drove to the other side of town and parked about 4 blocks away from a mailbox. I covered myself in black cloth and pulled a balaclava over my head to conceal my identity. Then, walking with a fake limp in case any monitoring cameras were about, I went to the target mailbox and dropped the envelopes in.

I was anxious to see the results of my announcement and monitored several media channels to see which would be the first to announce the message. I waited 8 days before accepting that the media had been cowed by the government and chose not to reveal the secret. During that time I also realized that I had left one clear track to myself. They would go through the software and find the unlocking code. Then they would trace the history of that code back to the person who had initially entered it 6 years ago. Then I would be killed.

With the clock ticking I realized there was no use in trying to conceal my identity. I bought an advertiser's file containing a million email addresses for consumers around the world and resent my message by email. Then I ran for the hills -- literally.

I found this cave high in the Atlas mountains in Morocco and built a home. I still have cell phone access and enough solar power to keep it charged. I learned desert survival techniques from the local Berber people. They were certainly entertained by the crazy American guy who wanted to live in a cave. Their ancestors had worked for generations so they could leave the caves and live in proper houses.

I was safe in my fortress, but the results of my terrible mistake were soon apparent. The WorldNet that connected every computer on Earth began to report the same effects that had destroyed the Old Ones. People were stealing MEDs from each other, and many were killed for that. Millions of people were so addicted to constant orgasms that they locked themselves in a room and enjoyed repeated orgasms until they died. Then their MED was grabbed by someone else and the process continued.

About a year after the world learned of my code to release the Orgasmatron, the WorldNet began to fall apart. The entire North American continent lost all contact. Then Asia, Africa and Australia all went dark. Workers in every industry around the world just didn't care about working anymore. Children were orphaned and starved when no one cared for them. Water systems, communications networks and power grids started to fail when no one cared enough to maintain them.

Once again, the human drive for sexual gratification, which created our species, has destroyed civilization. Technological advances which expanded human abilities in countless ways also expanded our selfish and destructive urges. Perhaps the Berbers, living natural, nontechnical lives in these mountains will inherit the earth.

There is nothing left for me in this world, so I will leave it. I'm going to unpack the MED I brought with me and connect it to the solar panel charger so it will never run out of power. I've set one of my favorite porn videos to run in a continuous loop. Then I'm going to lie down and, like many of my fellow humans, fuck myself to death. Good Bye.

12