Bewitched By Two Sisters Pt. 01

Story Info
A reunion for one brought sexual pleasure to all.
4.7k words
4.73
5.5k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KuBal46
KuBal46
31 Followers

A reunion for one brought pleasure to all.

The first two parts of this story, under the title TWO SISTERS, and only different in some details, I have offered to readers before. It was well received. However, I felt even then that the story just begged for a conclusion which -- at the time -- just refused to be written.

Having fought and, hopefully, overcome my blocking inhibition, I now offer the complete story. It will be published in three consecutive instalments to counter its discouraging length. I can only hope that the eroticism of the story -- as a whole and in its parts - will capture your interest.

-------------------------------

Michael arrived in Austria three weeks before the beginning of his guest-lecturer ship at Innsbruck University. He decided on a brief visit to the small town he had grown up in, and which he had left twenty-six years ago.

He was nineteen then and he thought it would be for a two-year working holiday in Australia. When his mother died -- she had been in poor health -- Michael stayed in Australia. He studied and built a successful career as a teacher and researcher.

Besides curiosity, Michael had little reason to spend two weeks in his place of birth. As a health spa -- for which he had no need -- it was not a particularly lively place. No relatives lived there anymore, and contact with his childhood and youth friends had ceased when he left for Australia.

However, in booking his two-week stay Michael chose a familiar hotel. He and the son of its owner, Gerd, had been in the junior squad of the Tennis Club. Also, on occasions, after Michael had again won in his age group at a tournament, he had been invited to appear at one of the club's larger functions. These were always held in the Hotel Regina.

Gerd was now its owner. When Michael went down to dinner after arriving, Gerd waylaid and welcomed him like a long, lost friend even though they had never been that. It was also unlikely that Gerd would have recognised his name on the booking or his face on arrival.

Gerd left his hotel' running totally to his staff and its management to his wife. Therefore, Michael was welcomed by Lisa, Gerd's wife. She told her husband of Michael's surprise arrival.

Lisa not only knew Michael from school but much more intimately from their time in the tennis club. Both had been promising juniors who then, in their late teens, represented their club in amateur tournaments all over the state in Singles and Mixed Doubles.

By then, they more than just liked each other. However, Michael would not have dared to move in his relationship with Lisa beyond their tennis camaraderie. Having grown up in the town, he was aware of and accepted its social class system. Lisa was out of his league. Her parents were wealthy and respected burgers while his mother was a war widow on a pension.

The ruling clique in the club would not only have frowned on a sexual relationship between their star players but would have expelled him for his unacceptable sexual interest in Lisa.

Michael's connection with the rather exclusive tennis club was only nominally as a member. He had not joined the club but had initially been 'allowed' to become a ballboy and earn some pocket money. His talent was accidentally discovered by the club's coach, by seeing him play against other ballboys and as a stand-in partner for guests wishing to practise. He had further coached him and had insisted that Michael was included in the club's junior competition squad. His successes on the court earned him a degree of acceptance, especially among the younger members.

It must have been Gerd's selective memory of Michael as a club champion and his now financial and social status as a paying guest in his four-star hotel that made him claim Michael as a friend. The next day after his arrival, Gerd invited him to a, he said, welcome-home party in his hunting hut with some of his old friends.

The friends Gerd had invited were primarily his and not Michael's although they were his age. Michael could vaguely remember only some. Most of them, Gerd included, had not aged well. They were, it turned out, a close-knit group, united by their interest in hunting, love of cards, and alcohol-fuelled companionship. It made Michael, as well as the three women Michael had known as friends, who had come along to the party, distinctively outsiders.

Eventually, Michael had to escape. Not so much from the incoherent noise of the card players or the fudge of their smokes but the compulsion he was under -- as an honoured guest -- to share in the too-regular rounds of Schnapps circulating the table. Not used to the 60% proof Obstler, he was in danger of finishing up either sick or under the table.

Even though Michael was the supposed guest of honour at their gathering, nobody noticed any longer when he left and went outside.

In the unlit forest dark, Michael stumbled, already unsteady on his feet, to where he heard water splashing into a trough. He had noticed the hollowed-out tree trunk when they arrived. Grasping its rough-hewn edge, he dived his face into the ice-cold swirl.

When he pushed himself up, gasping for air, he heard a peal of melodious laughter, followed by the question, "Are you feeling better now, Michael?"

Rubbing the water out of his eyes, Michael saw a shadowy figure sitting on one of the logs he had seen surrounding a fire pit. He took a few steps towards the shadowy figure sitting there. The woman patted the log next to her bum:

"Why don't you join me, Michael? Sorry, nobody bothered to introduce us. I'm the sober, designated driver of the minibus we came up in tonight. At other times, I'm naughty myself. But you know me anyway: I'm Rita, Lisa's little brat sister, now all grown up, recently divorced, and now pleased to meet you again and have you for company."

Rita slung her arm around his shoulder the moment he sat down. And now, as he turned his still wet-dripping face towards her, she drew him close and resolutely kissed him.

Michael would never know what would have happened if it had been daylight and he would have been sober and would have drawn back after a chaste welcome kiss. But now he did not, and when his arm slipped under Rita's and his hand closed over a shapely, thinly covered breast, her lips opened with a moan and her tongue parted his lips and curled around his.

When they broke out of their kiss, Rita burst into laughter:

"Lisa will be jealous when I tell her how quickly we kissed. She fancied you when you played tennis together but not half as much as now. She told me that you were now a man that needed only to ask her to fuck and she would say 'Yes'. When I asked, 'Why don't you ask him?' she hummed and smiled. I told her I would. So she might too!"

Swallowing a giggle, Rita added:

"But I would not expect any man to accept my offer sight unseen. You have not looked at me when you got on the bus. In your imagination, I could still be the dumpy sister of Lisa."

Moving out of Michael's embrace, Rita stood up and reached into her bag and reached for something. And then there was light, a flashlight that Rita began to shine up on her skin-tight, jeans-clad legs and, as she turned, on a provocatively wriggling, nicely rounded ass. And then she let the light play over her flat stomach and midriff onto two lovely shaped tits crowned by nipples insufficiently restrained under a minimalistic bra and t-shirt. Then she shone it on a very youthful, mischievously pretty face, now grinning broadly.

The flashlight switched off. When she turned it on again, she made sure it lit up Michael's face without blinding him. Her voice low, Rita asked:

"What do you think of me now? Could I turn you on?"

Michael, entranced by Rita's daring-all play reached for her and pulled her down into his arms and a lengthy sequence of more and more lascivious kisses. He was encouraged by Rita's hushed cry, "Yes, Michael, kiss my tits!" when he lifted her and pressed his lips on her belly. She pushed his mouth and face against her shivering skin as he kissed her, in the darkness unappreciated lacy bra, over her straining-out breasts.

While she twisted in pleasure, Rita's eyes were on the hut's door, watching if somebody, with a flashlight, would stumble out for a piss. It made her eventually, cover up her breasts. Sitting down she drew Michael into heated kisses which seduced him into quite possessively groping her denim-clad, in pleasure twisting ass and crotch. It made her moan:

"God, Michael, if I had known I would have worn a skirt." Breaking into a giggle she added, "And no panties!"

"With your pussy safe in your jeans, it's easy to tease. I dare you to ask me to fuck you or will I wait for Lisa to ask me first?"

"Do you want me as much as you want Lisa? All right, darling Michael: will you fuck me if I sneak into your room later tonight? Leave your door unlocked. I don't want to ask Lisa for her Mastercard. She might refuse me and use it herself and surprise you. She is as desperate for getting fucked as I am now!"

Before Michael could think of a question or suitable reply, the hut's door opened and the first revellers --the soberest ones -- streamed out.

Eventually, all were gathered outside, the kerosene lamps extinguished inside and the hut locked up. And then, Rita with her flashlight led the mostly stumbling, cursing, and laughing caravan down the steep track to where her minibus and the other cars were parked on the side of the road.

After Rita dropped six of her passengers off at their homes, she returned Gerd and Michael to Hotel Regina. Michael, fearing he had compromised Rita, apologised to Gerd for not being used to the Schnapps and having to go outside. Gerd grinned and mumbled a drunken, "No worries, mate, that the Schnapps got you. It's a real men's drink, our Obstler."

Rita was slow in locking up the bus. When Gerd had staggered into the hotel's entrance, she hooked her arm into Michael's and said, "Don't worry about Gerd. He either does not notice much anymore or is beyond caring."

On walking into the entrance hall arm in arm, they saw through the glass door of the reception office Lisa behind her desk looking at them. Rita, pressing herself closer, gave her a wave and whispered:

"But Lisa will notice. She wants to fuck you as much as I do, she might not approve. I better check."

In front of the lift, in full sight of Lisa, Rita gave Michael a blatantly sexy hug by rubbing her pussy on his thigh and pinching his bottom. With a triumphant grin, she turned to join Lisa in the office.

Michael stood for long minutes under the almost cold shower trying to clear his head. While the effect of the over-generous Schnapps toasts was fading, the sexual offers of Rita intrigued him and stirred - even under the cold shower -- not only his mind. No woman he had ever met had so openly declared herself willing and eager to fuck as her. And then she admitted that she was likely going to share him with her sister.

Despite this staggering offer, Michael could not believe that either Rita or Lisa was a promiscuous slut. But, if it was not a mischievous bluff with him being drunk, what was the explanation for Rita's enticing proposal?

His doubts caused Michael not to get dressed to wait for Rita to follow the expected script of kissing and groping and talking her into shedding her clothing and fuck. He would wait for Rita's arrival at rest in bed, ready for sleep or, if she came, leaving it to her to find and make the opening moves.

With only the bedside lamp on, Michael waited. He was comfortably naked under the doona but far from at rest. It was not for long.

Rita entered without knocking, turned, and locked the door. Stepping into the centre of the room, she looked in surprise at Michael sitting up in the bed. She laughed:

"Getting ready to go to sleep?... Did you think I would not come?"

Rita took a deep breath:

"You know, Michael, up in the forest I was all ready to be dragged into the bushes. But now, the thought of slipping under the doona with you makes me shy.... You want me, Michael, don't you?"

"Once you are under the doona with me, you'll find out."

This made her smile and she slipped out of her flatties. Rita was no longer in Jeans but had put on a hotel staff dress. She regretted that it was not as figure-hugging as her jeans and top but it made her movement through the hotel inconspicuous.

Grinning down at Michael she apologised:

"If you are waiting for a sexy striptease, Michael, you'll be disappointed. This is not the dress for it."

Fronting him and swaying out of her hips she undid some clasps and widened the decolletage of the dress well beyond its workday opening. Bending slightly forward, she let him see there was no bra in sight. Then her right hand and then her left, slowly pulled down the zips on her side. Each time, Rita's body twisted side-on to give Michael a glimpse of her emerging nakedness.

The brave finale followed. Swaying her hips and her moist, half-opening lips muttering, "Look!" - Rita rolled the cloth teasingly slowly over her popping-up breasts and down over her tensing midriff and stomach. For a moment only -- and blushing now - the dress rested on her hips. Looking Michael bravely in the eye, Rita wriggled the resisting cloth centimetre by centimetre down over her bush, her ass and thighs until, finally, it slid down her legs.

Raising her arms and stretching out her tits Rita stepped out of the cloth pile to walk slowly up to the bed. With her dark bush centimetres from Michael's face on the pillow she stopped:

"Do I excite you enough?... Or do you prefer blondes?... Do you want to wait for Lisa?"

By the time she finished her taunt, Michael's put-on restraint failed him. Throwing aside the cover, he pulled Rita's tempting body into the bed and she, in one motion, spread her legs as he rolled onto her. As their lust-gasping lips met, Rita's hand grabbed his cock and pushed Michael's blind-searching thrust into hot-throbbing cunt.

Its slippery heat required no inch-by-inch, excitement-building penetration. Rita welcomed each of Michael's teasingly slow, deeply penetrating thrusts with a muffled cry into his mouth and a tongue whose wild play with his matched the lascivious turmoil in her cunt. Eventually, when Michael gripped her ass and lifted her legs onto his shoulders to grind his rock-hard rod again and again into her, Rita exploded. She howled as the storming-in orgasm sent her pelvis and hot-gushing cunt into spasms.

With her body shaking and twisting, Rita sunk her nails into Michael's back bloodying him. And he, desperately fighting his onrush of coming, sank for a long, marking-her moment his teeth into Rita's shoulder while he stopped fucking her. With his cock remaining deep in her searing, pulsating cunt, he wrapped Rita into a peace-making cuddle.

But Rita needed no consolation.

When he rolled onto his back, she straddled him in one move without dislodging his cock to ram her cunt with a cry onto Michael's bone-hard erection. Swallowing a moan and then fighting for breath she gasped:

"That was my quickest, wildest climax ever!... God, did I come!... And now I'll fuck you into a coming like mine!"

She sat up and with a lust-charged moan began her ride, throwing back her head and arching out her glorious tits, offering them to be touched and caressed.

Michael had kissed them in the forest's dark but now he saw their beautiful shape, with brown areolas circling the darker, lust-filled berries of Rita's nipples. As she rode him, now leaning back with her hands on his knees, she splayed her groin as wide as she could. Licking her lips, she whispered, "Look Michael!... Look!" She wanted his eyes to fix on her hot glistening pussy as it pushed up and down on his cock in a hot, juice-squelching fuck.

Michael and Rita were a perfect match in their reciprocal excitation. Getting ever closer to coming, Michael now grabbed her ass. His fingers clawed into the rim of her crack, pulling it apart. When a finger found the forbidden spot and began a naughty play, Rita cried out in surprise. But then she gasped a lust-charged "Yes!... Yes, Michael!... Touch me!... Does my ass turn you on?"

"All of you turns me on! Your naughty mind, your sexy voice, your lips, your tits and... yes, your sexy ass... already before in your jeans!.... And how you flash your hot pussy and clit at me.... You want me to touch and kiss you there too,... don't you?"

Responding to his stammered sex talk and the jerking-up thrusts of his cock, Rita began to shake and squirm in the storming-in squalls of another coming. Michael was sucked in too and as his cum spurted into her, she sank onto him for a long, confessing-all kiss. Still shaking in the aftermath of her coming, she panted her unstilled lust, fevering against Michael's mouth:

"Next time, Michael!... God, fuck me like that again but also... make love to my pussy,... kiss me there, lick me, God, eat me all up!... You have done it with other women; why not me?... With me, you'll be the first.... God, I want it!... Always have!... Just thinking about it drives me crazy!"

Closely intertwined, they let the storm gradually fade away. Rita first and then Michael went to the bathroom. As he got out of bed with Rita ready to get in, she noticed the large wet patch on the sheet. She burst into laughter, "I'll have to change that before the chambermaid sees it and starts the gossip among the staff."

Settled back in bed, this time for a rest, Michael could finally ask some of the questions that puzzled him.

He drew her close. After a lingering kiss, with his fingertips playing over Rita's bush, he returned to her wish to be orally pleasured:

"Next time we won't rush into a first, hotly waited-for fuck. We'll enjoy exciting foreplay. I will kiss and lick and suck your sexy pussy and clit until you almost come. Maybe, you want to do it to my cock? I wanted your pussy like that from the beginning. When you stepped up to my bed and put your sexy bush so close to my face, I could smell your cunt's hot excitement. It made me grab my rearing cock but I wanted to grab your ass and sink my tongue into your hot pussy!"

Rita chuckled:

"I don't know what I would have done if you had. Sure, I was excited, and I wanted to excite you too. I just did not think of that!"

"You are such an openly sexually alive woman, so uninhibited in the way you talk and act, and you have been married. How is it possible that you are an oral virgin?"

Rita leaned back against the headboard and took long seconds to order her thoughts:

"Michael, you may have thought I was a hussy. I am not even a hyper-sexed woman with a list of past lovers. I married at nineteen, Robert; Robert Gruber. Ours was a good marriage; we loved each other, established a home, and had a child. Robert built a successful career as first the local, then the regional representative of an insurance company.

We met at a tennis club function and liked each other. Although he was five years older, I had to seduce him into our first kiss and his first touching of my boobs.

When it came to sex, Robert was just shy and inhibited -- I blamed his mother -- and he remained so throughout our marriage.

Or so I thought.

I never realised, right until the end, that our kissing and Robert looking at naked me or touching my tits and ass and fingering my pussy, did not sexually excite him. But seeing me getting aroused by my more and more elaborate games of seducing him, usually gave him a quite normal erection for our brief fucks.

It was for me -- I had been so innocent when I married -- what sex for us was supposed to be. I liked the bodily closeness and the feel of his cock in me when I had again seduced him into fucking me.

Admittedly, for me, it was not often enough.

KuBal46
KuBal46
31 Followers
12