Bewitched By Two Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert had been promoted to head office in Vienna and we were going to live there.

Then, on a visit home, out of the blue, he asked me for divorce. He told me, with many apologies, that he had met the love of his life and that they were going to share the rest of their lives.

His newfound, life-changing partner was a man.

My shock was brief; we separated as friends. Regretfully, our son Heinz - he was sixteen when we divorced - refused to have any further contact with his gay father. He has since joined the military, and even I see him not often. He seems to blame me too."

Rita slipped down under the doona. Half-covering her face she tried to make it sound like a joke:

"So, you see why I am so forward in seducing and so backward in knowing much about normal sex. Oral sex in my marriage was a No. And the usual way we fucked was in the doggy position, and rarely face-to-face.. When you pulled me on you to ride, it blew my mind. I could not stop coming and flooded the bed."

Rita began to giggle. Under the doona, with her mind on sexual pleasures, her hand played with Michael's resting cock. Pushing the doona aside she moved onto her knees, turning her backside towards Michael's face. Bending over the limp cock in her hand she murmured:

"I wonder if I could kiss and suck your cock into the same state as you could certainly do with my pussy -- ready and hot for another wonderful fuck.... Or have you enough of me already?"

Not waiting for an answer, Rita began to play the tip of her tongue over the opening of Michael's glans before her lips closed, at first shyly, over the cock's head. Michael held still and left it to the increasing fervour of her eventually hot-slavering mouth to raise a rampant erection. As the cock's shaft stretched her hand's grip and the engorged head filled her mouth, Rita moaning, slid her in expectation shivering ass and crotch closer to Michael's face.

Rita lacked experience but not knowledge. When Michael reached for it, her leg lifted and turned on its own to bring her from their fucking lusciously swollen pussy lips over Michael's face. Gripping her thighs, he pulled them down for, at first, some gentle, probing kisses, and to draw his tongue's tip teasingly up and down the pussy's quickly moistening slit.

When his tongue circled her clit, Rita wanted more than a fleeting touch. Her crotch pressed her shivering clit into his mouth to stop it from moving on. As he tried, she moaned a distinct "No!" and her teeth threatened his cock.

Now Michael knew that he would not be the dominant master in Rita's first oral experience. However, in continuing she let him lick her pussy, over long minutes, into a hot-slippery state. Already, brief shudders and Rita's frantic mouth and hands on his cock told Michael that she fought against a too-early coming.

She decided now, how long Michael was allowed to French-kiss the throbbing, ever-widening opening to her cunt and scandalise her novice mind. And she was determined to extract the ultimate, hitherto unknown pleasure from Michael's tantalising mouth on her lust-inflamed clit without it driving her into a too-soon, uncontrollable climax.

But finally, and jointly, control was lost. As his mouth closed over her clit for an all-possessing, eating-up bite and lashing-of-tongue, her mouth and hands on his cock and balls paid in kind. And as their orgasms stormed in, neither he nor she could or wanted to escape. His bucking-up cock discharged its load into Rita's greedily swallowing mouth as her cunt poured its hot-gushing juices into his.

Gasping for air they separated out of their sixty-nine to scramble hurriedly into each other's arms.

Michael knew from experience and Rita by instinct that now their oneness as lovers had to be confirmed. They joined in celebrating the up-to-then strange to them sexual smell on their faces and the taste of cock and cunt in their mouth in long, shamelessly lascivious kisses while their bodies still shivered in the only slowly fading out spasms of their shared orgasm.

When they eventually calmed down, Rita chuckled:

"You know, Michael, I had no idea that sex could be like this. If it was not for Lisa, I would not have found out. I paid no attention to you on arrival. Only when she told me how keen she was on fucking you, I decided to be naughty and try to seduce you too. Up at the hut, I suddenly had the chance.... What a hot chance it turned out to be for innocent me!"

Rita pulled back to look questioningly at Michael:

"Poor Lisa is still waiting; did she get in touch with you, text you? When I told her I was going to spend the night with you, she said she would! She wasn't cross either;... just curious what I had done to get fucked so quickly."

Curiosity got the better of Michael. He got out of bed to fetch his phone which he had left in his coat on returning from the hut. There was an unread message. Michael hesitated for a moment: should he read it now or in bed with Rita next to him? He decided on the latter.

Getting back into bed, Rita immediately snuggled up to him, eagerly waiting for the phone's screen to light up.

"Dear Michael, My naughty, forward sister is keeping you company tonight. It is a bit unfair; it should have been me. After all, I had a crush on you all these years ago. And then you left and we never kissed. Much less fucked like you and lucky Rita tonight. Can it be us tomorrow night? I put Rita in charge of the hotel as punishment. Leave your door unlocked. Using my MasterCard would make me feel like an intruder! Love, Lisa."

With Rita's head resting peacefully on his shoulders and her hand claiming possession of his cock, Michael waited uneasily for her reaction. Without struggling out of their embrace, she calmly said:

"Nicely put; I told you she would ask. Just as I did."

"But you were first. Is Lisa now an intruder for you?"

"I gate-crashed into her plan with you and she doesn't see me as an intruder. How can I see her as such?... Yours is a brief visit. Why can't you fuck us, even love us both? It excites me.... Does it shock you? Doesn't it excite you a bit to fuck two sex-crazy sisters?... If you leave your door unlocked tomorrow, you will find out! And you can ask Lisa how she feels about it."

Rita was clearly not prepared to say more; reaching for the phone she asked:

"May I set the alarm? I must get out of here before the morning staff is around."

Then she added:

"I want to fall asleep in your arms tonight, after our fantastic fucks!...They were, weren't they; for you too?... Or do you want me to leave you now?"

Michael just pulled her close for a long but gentle kiss. As if half-asleep already, he murmured:

"God, woman, set your alarm and turn off the bloody light. But then let your man get some rest for tomorrow."

--------------------------------------------------

12