Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 09

Story Info
Beyonce has some fun with Margot Robbie.
9.8k words
4.65
9.7k
11

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Margot Robbie or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Margot Robbie was glad to get back to her hotel room after a very, very long day. It was the premier of Suicide Squad, her first superhero movie, where she played the iconic DC character Harley Quinn. It was a role she fought hard for, and was glad that she did, as it had been tons of fun to do, and promise to be just the kind of blockbuster which would enhance her profile, and help her gain more high-paying movie roles.

Admittedly, the movie itself was... not what she hoped it would be. The movie had been heavily edited, cutting out a lot of her favourite scenes, and practically reducing her to eye candy. But there was already talk of a Harley Quinn movie, in which she would have a lot more creative control over the direction of the project, so there was reason to be optimistic about the future. For her, at least.

In that particular moment however, she just wanted to take a nice long bath, maybe curl up with a good book, and get some sleep. Hell, she would settle for getting out of this uncomfortable dress. Which she planned on doing carefully, as it was expensive and looked great on her, but in that moment she would be glad to be rid of it. And her high-heels.

But then she became very aware that she wasn't alone. Which startled her at first, as it wasn't until she locked the door behind her and walked through her luxurious suite, until she spotted a familiar face, and almost made Margot jump with surprise in the process. Although then she quickly smiled with delight.

"Mis, Mistress Beyonce? What are you doing here?" Margot questioned with confusion, before adding, "Not that it isn't wonderful to see you. I mean, what can I do for you, my Black Mistress?"

"Well, you can start by putting on that pretty little Harley Quinn costume on." Beyonce smirked, before explaining, "See, I just sat through that mess of a movie, just so that I could see you in those tiny hot pants, and that tightly fitting shirt which the wonderfully show off your tits. Just like, I imagine, the majority of this audience will. Of course, the difference between me and them, is that I don't have to go home and jerk off thinking about you. No, I can just show up here, unannounced, and take what is rightfully mine. Isn't that right, MY little Harley Quinn? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, because tonight you're going to be my good little white bitch."

"That's right, Queen B." Margot said in her practiced Harley Quinn voice, before she lowered her head and said in a normal tone, "Yes, my Black Mistress."

"Then do it." Beyonce pushed, "You know I don't like to be kept waiting."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot repeated, quickly dashing into her bedroom to retrieve and put on the costume in question.

She almost clarified that yes, she knew that her Black Mistress didn't like to be kept waiting, and yes, that she would do what she said. It would annoy her Black Mistress, but it would be true to the Harley character to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Although she was unclear whether she was actually supposed to play the character, or just dress like her.

Either way, it did a wonderful job of re-energizing her. Oh yes, she had entered this room ready to collapse at any second, but right now she was filled with adrenaline about being put in such a humiliating position. Namely, forced to dress up, and submit to another woman, after a long day of promoting a movie, which yeah, if she was being honest was a mess. But if all it ever led too for her was this, it would still be a win.

Luckily for her she had been able to leverage taking a Harley costume home. They'd used a couple in the movie, partly so that she would be able to take one home, just in case a lover ever wanted to play like this. And honestly, Margot hoped that her Black Mistress would want to play like this. After all, she knew that Beyonce pretty much had every Marvel girl under her thumb, so this only seemed right.

Oh, maybe they could even have a get together with Scarlett Johansson, or whoever their Black Mistress wanted. That it would be fun. Although, truth be told, Margot was very happy this night seemed to be just about them. Then again, it would have been good to have someone here to help out with the make-up, as it took an annoyingly long time to do by herself, given that she knew she couldn't just rush it. No, she needed to get this right.

Beyonce didn't like to be kept waiting, although at least this was somewhat understandable, given the amount of make-up that Margot had to put on. And she had to admit, there was something to be said for waiting. Especially as she knew it would be worth that wait. And sure enough, she was proven right when Harley Quinn stepped out of the bathroom, Margot getting into character by putting a wide smile on her face, and staring at her Black Mistress adoringly, like she was in the presence of Mr J.

Then when the time came to put on a show, she was only too happy to slowly turn around, exposing just what a great job she had done making herself look the part, and covering that amazing body of hers in white make-up. More importantly, just how cute her ass looked in that outfit.

"There she is. Mmmmmmmm, there's my good little girl. My good little Harley." Beyonce purred with delight, before making a twirling motion with her finger, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss, good bitch. Now give us a twirl. Yeah, show me what you got. Oh yes, that's it. There's the look which says, not a single straight woman was in the writer's room. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah, you're a horny guy's dream, right now Margot. Or a horny girl's. Oh yeah, you're a dream come true for this girl, and we're gonna have so much fun together. Starting with a nice hard spanking. Oh yes, what better way to punish you for making me sit through that movie? Oh yeah, get over here and bend over my knee! No, don't you dare remove a stitch of that outfit. Not yet. Yeahhhhhhhhh, I wanna spank Harley Quinn."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot quickly replied and obeyed, as soon as she finally got the chance.

As she was talking Beyonce made sure to take a seat on the bed, and gently pat her knee to emphasize her command for her bitch to bend over her knee. Not that it was necessary. No, Margot was quick to obey, shuffling over to her, and then leaning over her knee, so she was in perfect position for a spanking. Something which at first Beyonce just had to admire, especially in that get up.

First with her eyes, just drinking it all in, and then reaching out to use a hand. Oh yes, the singer slid her hand all over the actress's cute little booty, shamelessly squeezing and pinching it, until finally she raised her hand into the air, and then brought it down hard onto her target, getting the most wonderful reaction in the process.

Namely a loud cry of pain and pleasure from her white bitch, which echoed around the otherwise silent room, along with the sound of flesh smacking off flesh. She then repeated the process, going back and forth between the groping and the spanking, making it clear that this was going to be long and drawn out. Mostly, just because she could. And it was an excellent way to make sure a bitch knew her place.

However, in a way, Beyonce was doing the moviegoing audience a favour, who had wanted more out of that movie. Not that it was all Margot's fault, but at least this way, someone paid the price. Well, sort of, because very appropriately, Harley Quinn was clearly very much enjoying this experience.

To be fair, they hadn't really got started yet, but there was definitely a hint of enjoyment to every sound that Margot let out throughout the spanking, experience told her that wouldn't change once they moved away from the gentle ass slapping and moved onto the brutal butt beating. Indeed, Beyonce was already feeling wetness against her thigh, and that was through the tiny pair of red hot pants Margot was wearing.

Which looked great on her ass, but sadly she knew they had to go. Oh yes, Beyonce didn't want anything in the way of the hard butt beating to come, so she grabbed onto those hot pants and reluctantly pulled them downwards. Not far, just enough to expose that pretty little ass.

Along the way Beyonce admitted, "I hate to do this, mmmmmmmmm, but a proper spanking should always be bare bottom.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot obediently replied.

Margot knew that the question was rhetorical, but it was kind of automatic. She was in a state of euphoric submissive bliss, after going for too long without a visit from her Black Mistress, and from getting such a fun, playful spanking. Besides, it was better to be safe than sorry, right? Especially when she was oh so close to getting what she really wanted.

Hell, this technically counted, because while this wasn't her favourite thing that her Black Mistress did to her, much like her character in the movie, Margot had grown fond of pain to at least some extent. And it was oh so exciting at the moment, as the superior woman continue to treat her like a piece of meat.

It was the kind of thing she would never tolerate from a man, but it felt weirdly natural to submit to another woman like this. Especially a black woman. Oh yes, Margot loved being the submissive little plaything of a dominant black goddess. Especially when it was the most dominant one of them all, Mistress Beyonce.

Oh yes, Mistress Beyonce had been the one to introduce Margot into a whole new world of pleasure and pain, and she would be forever grateful to her for that. So grateful that she would throw on this ridiculous costume, and give up her body to her at a moments notice. Even if it meant that she would eventually receive a brutal butt beating. In fact, maybe especially because of that fact.

As was often the case, it took a while, as the dominant woman was perfectly happy gently spanking her booty for several long minutes. However, inevitably the force behind those blows increased, which in turn increased the delicious pain. Especially when the groping was phased out too.

Her Black Mistress was clearly reluctant to do that, but inevitably she did, along with cutting out the pauses in between these increasingly hard strikes. Oh yes, inevitably that gentle butt slapping transitioned into a brutal booty beating which had the rich and famous actress crying out almost hysterically, which would've probably had her neighbours calling security on her in any other hotel.

Thankfully they would be avoiding that embarrassment, as this particular establishment had soundproof walls, and both it's workers and guests were very discreet. After all, this was somewhere the rich and famous were free to hook-up with each other wherever they wanted too.

Given what she'd come back here too, Margot had never been more glad that she always stayed in a place like this. Oh yes, she could never be sure when she would be receiving a visit from her Black Mistress, or some other Celebrity Dom looking to turn her into their happy little sub. And thanks to her Black Mistress, Margot Robbie was once again proving herself one happy little sub.

Beyonce definitely noticed that fact, given that even as she transitioned to giving the spanking everything that she had, Margot continued letting out squeals of mostly enjoyment, and her pussy continue to be very wet against the thigh of her Black Mistress. Which was good, because that Black Mistress was having a lot of fun watching those well-rounded little butt cheeks jiggle for her with every blow, and slowly turn a beautiful shade of red, to match at least part of her top.

And it was very tempting just to keep going to see if she could get an even darker shade of red. However, Margot had been a good little white bitch. Sure, the movie hadn't been great, but again, that wasn't her fault. Besides, Beyonce was eager for them to do other things.

So shortly after that white booty had turned a nice shade of red, Beyonce abruptly stopped and admired her handiwork, loving the fact that it took a few long seconds for those cheeks to stop shaking for her. Then she reached down and started gently caressing those bright red butt cheeks, massaging the pain away from her little slut, who cooed happily at the attention.

Beyonce then cruelly teased her by allowing a couple of fingers to slid oh so close to Margot's pussy, which of course had the white bitch whimpering with need, and pushing herself back towards those fingers. Which in turn caused the American singer to chuckle cruelly, and then push the Australian actress to fall onto the floor, causing her to cry out with surprise and pain.

Not that she complained. Not really. No, she just rubbed her sore backside, and immediately waited for her next command. Which in turn caused her to chuckle again, and then the mighty Beyonce stood up to her full height, and walked through the hotel suite and into the bedroom. Like the well-trained lezzie bitch that she was, Margot crawled behind her on her hands and knees, understanding this was a silent command.

One that she was rewarded for recognizing and obeying shortly afterwards, by being able to watch her Black Mistress slowly strip off her own clothes, Beyonce making sure to stick her big titties and fat ass pretty much directly into Margot's face, before getting into the centre of the bed, and giving her white slut the permission she had been waiting for.

"You may now have the privilege of worshiping my perfect body, white bitch." Beyonce told her pet, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, get over here and suck on these big black titties, and eat my yummy little chocolate cunt. But first, give your Black Mistress a kiss. Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, show her just how grateful you are for spending her time on you. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, give Mama some sugar."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot eagerly replied.

"But don't take off your pretty little costume." Beyonce quickly added, "In fact, pull those hot pants up. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, let's complete the look, shall we? Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I want Harley Quinn to be worshiping my body. Oh yes, that's it, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, good girl. Good little white bitch. Do as your Black Mistress tells you."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot replied, failing to hide her disappointment.

It was hardly surprising why, given that Margot was probably hoping to get out of that outfit, so that she could be fucked. Well, she would definitely be getting fucked tonight, but Beyonce was going to make sure her little plaything stayed in that costume as much as possible. Just like she did when she played this game with Scarlett Johansson, although this would be much easier to move certain things aside without having to tear a hole in the outfit.

Although thinking of that reminded Beyonce that she should really get Margot and Scarlett together and put them in their Harley Quinn and Black Widow costumes for a fun night of role-play in the near future. Something she enjoyed fantasizing about for a few long seconds, before receiving an eager kiss from the clown.

Margot loved kissing her Black Mistress. She loved kissing women in general, but kissing Mistress Beyonce was a rare treat, as the superior woman was more into the dominant side of sex, meaning that once a bitch had been broken in, it could be months or even years before she received another kiss from this black goddess.

Thankfully she'd never had to go that long, but there was a very good chance that it was only a matter of time. Something which of course, Margot tried to concentrate on now she had this privilege. Oh God, the Black Dom even allowed the kiss to stay soft and gentle, without taking over and dominating her with her tongue. In fact, for a few long minutes there, it was almost like they were equals.

She was reminded they weren't when Mistress Beyonce broke the kiss and pushed Margot downwards. Not that the actress really minded, as it meant she was face to face, so to speak, with the most beautiful pair of big tits she'd ever seen. Ones which were an honour and privilege to cover with kisses, Margot slowly moving back and forth for a few long seconds, without taking a nipple into her mouth.

Hell, she even took the risk of pressing her face in between those giant boobs and just motor-boating them. Thankfully it seemed that her Black Mistress was in a good mood, because not only did she allowed this, but she chuckled wickedly, tightened the loose grip she had in the blonde's hair, and then pushed her deeper into those titties, practically suffocating her with them.

Of course, Margot knew this kind of thing would be tolerated for only so long, and while she was able to push her luck a little bit, inevitably she wrapped her lips around a nipple and enthusiastically started sucking it. Then after a few long seconds of that she moved over to the other nipple and repeating the process. At first she kissed her way back and forth, but eventually she cut that out in favour of just directly going from nipple to nipple.

About the same time she started swirling her tongue around each nipple, and flicking it in between passionate suction, which had her Black Mistress moaning, gasping and even whimpering in delight. Which naturally, had her feeling very proud of herself. Perhaps a little too much, as she became lost in this act, and again had to be pushed lower.

Along with some more encouragement from Mistress Beyonce, "Lower! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that's it, lower. Oooooooooooh fuck yeah, I love tittie sucking as much as the next girl, but it's time for you to eat pussy. Oh yeah white bitch, eat that yummy little black pussy. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it you little dyke whore, munch that fucking cunt! Do what I trained you to do. Do what you were made to do. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, this is your purpose in life, bitch. And you know it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you were born to please superior women. Oh yes, lick my pussy, ah fuck, lick it good! Oh yes, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING TONGUE MY TWAT, ah fuck... AH FUCK!"

Unlike the first time, when she was shoved straight to her destination, Margot was given the chance to kiss her way down her Black Mistress's stomach. She didn't spend as long as she would have liked on that, and she didn't return that teasing the superior woman by kissing her thighs, like she might have done with her Suicide Squad co-star Cara Delevingne, or one of the other girls she like to fool around with.

But it was something. Hell, she was even allowed a few long seconds to admire the heavenly prize in front of her when she reached her destination, before inevitably she closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue, and slid it over her target. Namely, this infamous woman's yummy little pussy.

Beyonce cried out loudly and joyfully as she received the first lick to her pussy. Oh fuck, it was perfect, Margot showing off just how well-trained she was by pressing her tongue to the bottom of that twat and then slowly making her way up to the top. The good little white bitch even lingered on her clit for a few long seconds, before repeating the process, albeit without lingering on her clit.

Just like Beyonce had trained her. Oh yes, Margot had learned her lessons well, and now Beyonce was very much enjoying the fruits of her labour. Not that she could take all the credit. No, she'd been only too happy to share this hot little piece of ass with her friends. And her other bitches.

She was even nice enough to allow her bitches to practice without her. Partly because she wasn't sure that any force on Earth could get them to stop, and it was better to give her permission, then let it happen behind her back. Besides, at times like this it was very clear that she was rewarded for her generosity. Oh yes, Margot had clearly been practicing, making her even better than before.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers