Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Hey! Eyes up here, slut!" Beyonce scolded angrily.

"Yes, my Black Mistress. Sorry, my Black Mistress." Margot whimpered.

"You're forgiven." Beyonce huffed, but mostly as an excuse to smack that hot little white booty again, to emphasize her next words, "Just make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Yes, my Black Mistress. Sorry, my Black Mistress." Margot cried out in pain from the smack.

Of course, Margot enjoyed that form of punishment, but she tried not to let her Black Mistress know it, just in case she did something drastic, like taking that cock away from her. That was a truly scary thought right now, so she did her best to keep her eyes at least in the direction of Mistress Beyonce's eyes.

Of course, the Black Dom occasionally looked downwards, pretty much daring Margot to do the same, and once again, she couldn't resist. Luckily, this time she wasn't punished, maybe because she only briefly looked at her top's amazing body, especially those big tits. But mostly, she kept her eyes on that beautiful face, while stuffing inch after inch of strap-on dildo into her cock hungry ass hole, moaning, gasping and whimpering with joy the entire time.

Beyonce was no doubt letting out similar sounds as one of her little white bitches was impaling her slutty little bitch hole on that big black cock. On Beyonce's big black cock. Oh yes, the rich and famous Margot Robbie was stuffing her own white booty full of her Black Mistress's BBC, in the process getting these wonderful looks on her face, and better yet, in her eyes.

Naturally, she couldn't resist looking at those perfect titties, and wet little pussy on occasion, but she mostly focused on her plaything's face during this stage. Which was something she wished could last forever, but for better or for worse, that pretty little white butt came to rest on her lap, announcing that Margot Robbie had just taken every inch of that BBC up her bitch ass.

It was something which Beyonce allowed her bitch to savour for a few long seconds, before beginning to bounce herself up and down the dildo, officially starting the sodomy. She didn't have to be told when to do this, timing it perfectly to once again proved that Margot Robbie was a well-trained anal bitch.

Also, given the very pleasant sounds, which were coming out of her mouth, it was clear that she was doing it because she absolutely loved it. Oh yes, Margot Robbie loved it up the butt, going nice and slowly so they could both savour the anal sex. And again, admire each other's bodies. God, it was always hard to choose what she wanted to look at during these heavenly moments there was something else in particular that Beyonce wanted to see. And luckily for her, there was an easy way to get it.

"Turn around." Beyonce suddenly ordered, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, turn around, so I can see that cute little booty of yours bouncing for me."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot moaned happily, and obeyed.

Like the well-trained anal bitch that she was, Margot slowly turned herself around on her Black Mistress's lap while making sure to keep at least the majority of that BBC buried up her butt. And of course, continued to spread her cheeks, so Beyonce got the perfect look at her bitch's ass hole stretching around her strap-on, once that anal loving whore started bouncing up and down.

Which was a sight that she enjoyed for quite a while, both when Margot was doing it for her, and when she was doing it herself. Obviously with the former, her butt slut was showing another sign of submitting to her, but with the latter, she got to squeeze and fondle those nicely rounded buns, so it was a real tossup of which was better.

Naturally, it was only a matter of time before Beyonce removed her hands from those butt cheeks so she could sit back and watch them jiggling for while her white bitch continued bouncing her back hole up and down that big black dick. Admittedly, that wasn't quite as much as there was with some of her big booty hos, like Scarlett Johansson, but there was still a pleasant amount of jiggle.

Plus, she could still just about see where that big dildo was sliding in and out of this rich and famous woman's ass hole. Oh yes, in that moment Margot Robbie was nothing but an anal addicted white slut, who would do anything for her Black Mistress. Something which Beyonce got to prove in a variety of different ways tonight, including choosing how this little butt slut would be sodomized tonight.

Margot found herself being turned around over and over again, sometimes she was ordered too, and sometimes because her Black Mistress just grabbed her and turned her around by force. Obviously, she preferred the latter, as she loved it when her Black Mistress got rough with her like that. Also, if she was really lucky, the superior woman would thrust into her slutty little ass during the process.

Sometimes even more than once. Oh yes, that was truly wonderful. Not enough to make her cum, but still pretty fucking amazing. Especially whenever she got to look her top in the eye during this special process. Although it was pretty great, no matter what. Maybe a little too great, considering she was trying to avoid cumming too soon. Or more accurately, begging for it.

Even back when she was still learning her Black Mistress's tastes, Margot had deliberately held back from cumming, because she wanted the fun to last as long as possible. Maybe especially when she was the one on the receiving end of that fun. Oh yes, she had Mistress Beyonce's big black dick inside of her. Deep inside her bitch ass. So why would she want this to end?

Hell, this was the kind of thing that Margot lived for. It brought her way more joy than any movie role ever could. Or amount of money, or fame, or whatever else. This was what made her life worth living. This made her the envy of every sub bitch in Hollywood, so she savoured every precious moment of this heaven.

Sadly everyone had their limits, and eventually Margot whimpered pathetically, "Can I cum? Oh please, my Black Mistress, let me cum. I need to fucking cum! I need it! Please, ooooooooooooh please, pleasssssssssse, let me cum! Let Harley cum for you, Mrs B. Yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, let Harley Quinn cum like the anal loving little white bitch she is, with your big black cock up her ass! Oh yes, oh please, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh pleasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee, I need to cum I need to cum I need to cum yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me fuck me FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OH MY GOD!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Beyonce smirked, before ordering, "Then you do it. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, make yourself cum on my dick! Yesssssssssssssss, cum with my cock up your ass! My big dick, mmmmmmmmmmmm, cum with my big black dick up your lilywhite ass! Oh yes, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, cum for me, bitch!"

As soon as she had permission Margot very rapidly increased the pace. Well, she might have hesitated for a few long seconds, as now she finally had permission, ironically she felt like she got a second wind, and maybe she could just push herself for another minute or two of the heavenly pleasure which came from a slow and steady butt fucking.

However, she had her orders, so for better or for worse she did as she was told, almost immediately making herself cum in the process. Then again, unsurprisingly her Black Mistress chose the moment just before she came to thrust upwards into her slutty little booty, triggering the kind of powerful climax which she only ever had through anal sex. Specifically, anal sex with Mistress Beyonce.

This wasn't surprising, as it was pretty much her Black Mistress's MO. Make one of her bitches do the majority of the work, and then ensure that she was the one to actually give them the orgasm. Of course, Margot hammered herself through that climax, and in the process must have made herself cum at least once, even if her Black Mistress was routinely thrusting upwards.

However, it then became a constant anal pounding from the dark skinned goddess, poor Margot becoming nothing but a fuck toy in that moment. God, it was glorious. Especially when she became nothing but a fuck hole for the superior woman to use for her pleasure. Oh yes, she was so lucky.

Beyonce was only too happy to oblige, turning the rich and famous Margot Robbie into nothing but a fuck hole for her pleasure. Well, technically she had done that a long time ago now, but that fact had never been more clear than when she was thrusting upwards into Margot's butt hole, and making her little ass whore experience multiple anally induced climaxes.

The kind which made her cum squirt out of her cunt, across the room, and all over the bed sheets. At least when her butt slut was facing away from her, as was the case right now. Which of course, just meant that Beyonce got to experience her thighs smacking against those well-rounded cheeks, with every thrust.

She got to enjoy it even more when Margot started running out of steam, because before the poor butt bitch could even fully come to a stop Beyonce was turning her over so she could get all the leverage she needed to truly turn this into a rectum wrecking. Arguably, it had been one before, but now it was the Black Mistress who was giving her white ho everything she had, it became a far more brutal butt pounding.

One which had Margot still cumming, and screaming with joy, but more brutal nevertheless. Hell, Beyonce almost felt sorry for her fuck hole. Almost. But then again, inferior women like this were put on this earth so superior women like her could use them for her pleasure. So the singer didn't feel too bad, considering she was fulfilling the actress's purpose in life, and all.

Something Beyonce happily reminded her bitch as she growled into her ear, "CUM FOR ME, BITCH! CUM FOR ME! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! LIKE MY BITCH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! OH YEAH, OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MARGOT ROBBIE IS MY BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, MARGOT ROBBIE IS MY ANAL BITCH! HARLEY QUINN IS MY ANAL BITCH! AH FUCK YEAH, OH GOD! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, the main reason for those words, was to end this ass fucking in style. Because as much as Beyonce loved fucking women in the ass, especially white women, even she had her limits, and she was rapidly approaching the ending stage. Oh yes, she held herself back from cumming for as long as she could, but ultimately, everything just became too much.

The feeling and the sound of her thighs smacking against those cheeks, the screams of her anal ho, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomizing the rich and famous actress, all caught up with her, and she came wonderfully hard. Came the way she always did while sodomizing a white bitch.

To her credit, she pushed herself through that climax, and several more, but sadly, it was the beginning of the end. On the bright side, given that Margot was nothing but a mindless fuck hole at this stage of the fun, and there was no one around to witness this, Beyonce allowed herself the pleasure of destroying that hot little white ass until she collapsed with exhaustion down onto the sweaty body of her plaything.

Hell, she even lazily pumped that butt, while she was coming down from her high, and nuzzling Margot's neck. Admittedly she was soothing a bite mark, something she must've done to mark her territory during all the fun, but it wasn't the actions of a top of her calibre. Thankfully when Margot finally started to come to, she got the chance to make up for it, in a variety of different ways.

"Spread your cheeks for me, bitch." Beyonce ordered while rolling over, causing that big dildo to slid out of Margot's ass in the process, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, show me my handiwork."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot whimpered softly, and obeyed.

Understandably, that took a few long seconds, as they were both thoroughly exhausted, but the obedient little white bitch did eventually find the strength to lift her butt into the air, where her Black Mistress could get a good look at it. Which was more than enough for Beyonce to see that widely gaping ass hole, but then Margot slowly spread her cheeks, which wonderfully emphasized just how brutally battered that butt hole had been.

So much so, that even though she had a picture just like it in her DC bitches book, and several on her phone, Beyonce just couldn't help taking another picture of it. Quite a few, actually, before moving on to the next stage of the fun.

"Good girl." Beyonce said, before pushing, "And you know what to do now, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot said softly, a smile crossing her face.

"Then do it." Beyonce pushed, unnecessarily adding, "Suck my cock! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh suck that cock straight from your ass, you dirty bitch. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, prove what a great little ass to mouth whore you are. No! Remind me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, remind me what a shameless ATM whore Margot Robbie really is. Yessssssssssss, suck that big black dick! Oh yes, suck it real good. Oh yes, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, good girl. Good little cock sucker. Fuck yeah, good little cock sucking ATM slut! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot replied, when she got the chance.

Of course, Margot knew better than to wait until her Black Mistress was done speaking before doing as she was told. No, she was better trained than that. So she slipped in the appropriate words in one of the brief pauses, during the nearly constant encouragement, and then wrapped her lips around that big black cock. She even closed her eyes, so she could savour the moment.

Which she did for a few long seconds, pretty much moaning with pleasure the entire time. So much in fact, it actually caused Beyonce to be silent for a few brief seconds, just so that she could also savour this moment. Savour Margot Robbie tasting the deepest part of her own ass on a strap-on dildo.

Then, of course, Beyonce continue to provide encouragement, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, that's it bitch, fucking moan! Moan as you taste your own ass, you fucking slut! You ATM slut! Oh yes, oooooooooooooh fuck yes, moan as you suck it clean! Mmmmmmmmmmm, suck my dick clean of your ass cream! Ah fuck, take it deep! Deep down your little throat, you whore! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I want you to take it as deep in your throat as you took it in your ass! Oh yes, that's it, good little white bitch. Good little cock sucking ATM whore. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, suck it, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooodddddddddddd!"

Almost immediately Margot started bobbing her head up and down, sucking enthusiastically on the strap-on which had just thoroughly stretched out her slutty little ass. Which she continued doing as she slowly started taking more and more of that dildo into her mouth and down her throat. Well, she would linger on the upper half for a while, but inevitably she went lower.

Much lower, taking the full length of the BBC down her throat, just like her Black Mistress had told her too. And just like her Black Mistress had trained her to do. Oh yes, Beyonce was an expert when it came to training other women to be good little sex slaves for her, and Margot Robbie was a perfect example of that.

Something that the well-trained fuck toy proved for the rest of the night, as Beyonce fucked her ass, and then fed it too her. It wasn't quite a night worth saving in one of Beyonce's books, but it came pretty close. If anything, Beyonce was more tempted to take pictures of her own body, as it looked ridiculous. Like she really had fucked a clown.

Which technically, she had, and while it might be the hottest clown ever, it still left her body covered in white paint. Yeah, if she was going to do this whole roleplay thing with Margot again, and ideally some of the other actresses from the other superhero movies, she was going to have to buy a better quality of paint.


MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers