Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was really saying a lot. Hell, she was almost as good as Cara Delevingne, who had been so unable to control her love for women that she had taken the risk of coming out, and mostly been rewarded for it. It seemed there would always be some people who would be against it, which was why Beyonce prefer to keep things on the down low. That, and she was married.

The point was, she could imagine how much fun Cara and Margot must have had making that movie. Thinking of those two fucking each other almost made it worth watching the movie, Beyonce spending most of the movies run time imagining her two pets playing with each other. And wondering whether anyone else got to play, like Karen Fukuhara. Maybe Cara had called Taylor Swift, and asked her to bring the rest of the squad down for a nice little lesbian orgy.

She knew for a fact that her friend Viola Davis must've given those girls a taste of her black pussy. Maybe she'd ask Margot about the details later. Although, just imagining it was almost more fun than knowing the facts at this point.

It was a lot of fun to spend a few long minutes imagining it, as Margot settled into a steady rhythm of licking her pussy. However, there was a downside. Namely, that eventually became just too overwhelming, just a slight increase the pace of the licking, an a few touches to her clit. So sadly, Beyonce had to focus on more mundane things, and no looking down at the pretty blonde head in between her legs.

At where this famous comic book character come to life was worshiping her cunt, and doing such an amazing job of it. Because make no mistake, as always, she wanted this to last for as long as it possibly could. And as pretty much always, she did herself proud.

Margot was also thinking about fucking her co-stars, with the difference being that it wasn't simply fantasies, but memories. No, it had been fantasies once upon a time, but thanks to Mistress Beyonce, her naughtiest fantasies had become a reality. Well, Cara deserved some credit too, given that she had made the first move. Viola and Karen, too.

In fact, while Margot didn't think of herself as a total bottom, in this movie she very much had been. Which was mostly a good thing, given that it led to her being frequently gang banged for the amusement of the more dominant women. And part of her wish they were here now, passing her back and forth like a piece of meat, maybe even talking about her like she wasn't even there, and her only purpose was just to eat pussy.

Of course, as much as Margot loved being used by multiple women in a single night, and maybe especially being able to sample such a variety of pussies, there was definitely something to be said for just concentrating on one yummy little twat. Maybe especially this twat. Oh yes, Mistress Beyonce's black pussy was by far the best she'd ever had.

Admittedly she was biased, because it was her Black Mistress who had pushed her into this world of lesbian sex with celebrities, but considering the large amount of women in her collection of bitches, it wasn't impossible that this dark skinned goddess just had a particularly tasty cunt. That, or just her sheer star power intoxicated her prey, making them easy conquests.

Whatever the case, Margot was only too happy to be amongst those happy little bitches, and was eager to once again prove herself worthy of that position to her Black Mistress. Prove that she had learned her lessons well, and was now an expert rug muncher. And she proved it by dishing out a nice, slow pussy licking.

But not for too long. Oh yes, she paid close attention to the Black Dom's reactions, and when her top was clearly losing patience with the gentle treatment she ever so slightly increased the pace of the licking, and made sure to occasionally touch the other woman's clit. Which wasn't that much in the long run, but she knew from experience what a welcome addition this could be.

She then continued picking things up when she thought it was absolutely necessary, making sure to set the right balance between pushing her Black Mistress ever closer to climax, without giving her too much. Luckily the Black Dom took pity on her, and made it very clear what she wanted, first with the beautiful sounds coming out of her mouth, and then with the kind of words which Margot had learned to live for.

And then she received her greatest honour any sub bitch could, namely having the honour of making her top cum for her. Cum in her mouth and all over her face. Oh yes, it was the kind of thing Margot lived for, and dreamed about whenever she wasn't experiencing it.

Beyonce was aching to ask for more long before she did, but her pride wouldn't let her. No, she had a reputation to up-hold, and it was important to save face, whether it was with freshly prey, or a well broken in bitch like Margot Robbie. Thankfully, she once again did herself proud. More importantly, Margot did her proud.

Oh yes, her well-trained little white bitch gave her a nice long pussy licking, and then when it was becoming too much, she gently began increasing the pace. It wasn't quite enough for Beyonce's liking, but it was a good attempt. One which deserve to be rewarded, namely by stroking her hair, before giving her the instructions she had been waiting for.

"Good girl. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, lick me just like that. Just like that! Ah fuck!" Beyonce repeated some form of those words over and over again, before ordering, "Now give me more. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, give me more. Ah fuck yeah, lick my clit. Lick my fucking clit! No, not too much! Yessssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, that's it! That's exactly it, mmmmmmmmm, now there's the cunt muncher I trained. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's the way a sub bitch like you should lick me! Oh fuck, keep it up. Keep eating me nice and slowly. Oh fuck yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, oh Harley."

Despite the fact that the word had just slipped out, it still understandably caused Margot to grinned smugly around Beyonce's clit, before beginning to swirl her tongue around it. She knew how this might look, but Beyonce wasn't a super fan of Harley Quinn or anything. But she would be lying if she found the idea completely unappealing.

After all, if she didn't like the idea, she wouldn't have insisted on the role-play. Admittedly, it was mostly about humiliating Margot by perverting arguably the most famous characters she played, but it was still incredibly hot to imagine that she had the real thing in between her legs. That she was making a dangerous psychopath her pussy eating bitch.

Feeling like she needed to remind this pussy eating bitch of exactly who was in charge around here, Beyonce tightened her grip on Margot's hair, and pushed that pretty face of hers deeper into her cunt. She also wrapped her legs around the back of the other woman's head, which also pushed her personal little slut deep into her cunt, and more importantly blocked out her surroundings. Oh yes, those two things combined to make sure that Margot's entire world became pussy.

Smothering her with it, even. Something which she knew for a fact that her bitches loved. Although, it also pushed her ever closer to orgasm. That, and the attention to her clit had gradually been increased, until all the attention was pretty much just on that.

"Oh fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me!" Beyonce moaned, before deciding she had waited a reasonable amount of time, and then ordering, "Oh fuck, make me cum. Make me fucking cum you bitch! Ah fuck! Oh yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, shove your little dyke tongue deep into that cunt and fuck me with it! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, tongue fuck me! Ah fuck! Tongue fuck me white girl, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, fuck that black pussy! Ah fuck, good girl. Good little white dyke. Oh fuck me, ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course it wasn't long before the Black Mistress got exactly what she wanted from her white bitch. Namely, a tongue being pushed inside her as deep as it could go, and then hammering in and out of that honeypot nice and deep to make sure the superior woman came. Feeling like she had something to make up for, Beyonce was able to avoid that urge for a minute or two, and in the process receive some truly wonderful painful pleasure.

Then she went crashing over the edge of orgasm after orgasm, Margot was again making her proud in the process. And in this case, very much getting rewarded for it. Both right now, and shortly after this was done. Beyonce would make sure of that, but for now, she just enjoyed her reward for being the wonderful Black Mistress she was.

Margot considered just being able to please Mistress Beyonce reward enough, like the well-trained bitch she was. It wasn't just what she was supposed to respond if asked, as she was so broken at this stage it was true. But that didn't mean she didn't want an additional treat, and this was perhaps the best additional treat ever. Because not only was she making her Black Mistress cum, but she was receiving the yummiest treat of all, girl cum.

Her Black Mistress's girl cum. Oh yes, ever since she first tasted it Margot had been addicted, and she swore at moments like this, she could almost cum herself. At the very least, when her top's girl cum hit her taste-buds, she received a powerful mental high, which kept going as long as the Black Dom continued feeding her cum.

Thankfully, being the cum addicted slut that she was, Margot was able to swallow at least the majority of that first batch of cum, and it wasn't even a conscious decision. No, her body just went into business for itself, pulling her tongue out of the other woman's cunt and wrapping her lips around it, so she could concentrate on swallowing cum.

Then once it was over, she pushed her tongue back inside, and then repeated the whole process. Which was hard, given that Mistress Beyonce was shoving her face even deeper into her cunt than before, both with her legs and her hands, making it very difficult to breathe properly. But that just meant that her whole world became delicious pussy, AKA heaven as far as Margot was concerned.

If this had been Cara, or someone more on her level, or maybe even below it, Margot might have replaced her tongue with a finger or two along the way, just to maximize the other woman's pleasure. Of course, she would never try doing something like that with a pure top, like Mistress Beyonce. It would be insulting. Like she was trying to take control.

Luckily her Black Mistress had another way to intensify the situation. Namely grinding herself against her face, the brunette literally using the blonde as nothing but an object she could rub herself against to get off. Which made it impossible to breathe properly, but the thrill was totally worth it. Besides, Margot could hold her breath for five whole minutes, and that never came more in handy then right now.

While she would have been happily face fucked into unconsciousness just to bring this black goddess a moment more of enjoyment, Margot was relieved when she was pulled out of that tasty treat, and given a chance to breathe. It wasn't much of a chance, because shortly after that Mistress Beyonce kissed her, but it was impossible to complain about that.

Mostly because her mouth was covered, but also, she would never complain about being granted the privilege of kissing her Black Mistress. Especially when her top got to taste her own cum and pussy cream on her lips and tongue. Of course, the other reason Margot was glad she hadn't been knocked out, yet, was it meant she was likely about to receive a reward. Which was good, as her own body was aching for some attention.

"Good job, white bitch. Mmmmmmmmmm, that was even better than the last time." Beyonce chuckled with delight, "You been practicing, huh? You been practicing with all your little co-stars? Huh? Ooooooooooooh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I know you have, I know you have. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, you Hollywood dykes just can't get enough of each other."

"No, we can't, my Black Mistress." Margot eagerly confessed, partly because it was what she was supposed to do, but mostly because it was true, "I dyke out with my co-stars whenever I can. I love it. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I love eating their pussies. But not as much as I love eating yours. Yours is the best, my Black Mistress. I can't get enough of it."

"I know you can't, slut." Beyonce chuckled, before quickly adding, "But I think it's time for something else, don't you?"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot agreed eagerly, before cautiously adding, "I mean, whatever you want, my Black Mistress. I'm yours to command."

"In that case, you won't mind if I destroy your pretty little white ass." Beyonce grinned.

"No, I don't. Mmmmmmmmm, please destroy that ass, my Black Mistress. Oh yes, please destroy my pretty little white ass." Margot eagerly replied.

"Then bend over, and give me that ass!" Beyonce ordered.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot quickly replied and obeyed.

Beyonce quickly retrieved a strap-on, attaching it to herself and then covering it with lube, all the while admiring the view of 'Harley Quinn' face down and ass up. Margot even wiggled that cute little ass of hers invitingly, which literally had her Black Mistress's mouth-watering in anticipation. Which was great, as it allowed the Black Dom to collect some saliva for what was to come.

Of course, she did take her time pulling down those hot pants, spreading those cheeks and then just admiring her prize, before finally spitting onto it. Oh yes, Beyonce spat onto Margot Robbie's butt hole, and started to rub that saliva in with her tongue, making her white bitch gasp, whimper and even moan in anticipation.

She continued getting those sounds, except just increasing the pleasure, as the singer settled into giving the actress a nice, long, drawn-out rim job. Partly to make sure this butt hole was nice and ready for her, and partly because she just loved it so much. Beyonce sometimes texted a command to her anal loving bitches to be plugged back there, so they would be nice and ready for a quick butt fucking.

Something she knew other Doms preferred to be a constant thing. And she had thought about adopting a similar policy. After all, what better way to remind a bitch that her most private hole was literally owned by someone else? That it was the property of Mistress Beyonce? Hers to use however, whenever and wherever she wanted? But she loved eating ass a little too much for that.

Now she was once again sliding her tongue all over another woman's back door, Beyonce was reminded more of that. Oh yes, part of her even wanted to worship this perfect little white booty all night long, or at least until she had Margot literally crying in desperation to be sodomized. But no, she could never go that long without fucking such a pretty little bottom.

Besides, that was more of a top thing to do. Oh yes, as much fun as Beyonce was having she inevitably picked things up a notch. Admittedly, that was at first by swirling her tongue around Margot's ass hole, which wasn't much an improvement when it came to domination. However, then she started pushing her tongue actually into that bitch hole, and fucking her with it.

The fact she was able to get her tongue all the way inside what was supposed to be a forbidden hole spoke volumes. It certainly proved that Margot Robbie was an anal whore. But that wasn't enough for Beyonce. No, she needed to remind this bitch she was her anal whore.

Which was why she inevitably replaced her tongue with her fingers, pushing one, and then two into Margot's ass hole, and then pumping them in and out for several long minutes, further preparing that slutty little hole for it's true purpose in life. Namely to take a dick. To take her dick. Oh yes, as pretty as this looked, and as good as this felt on her fingers, she was aching to fuck that whore butt with her strap-on dick. So much so the few long minutes beforehand were almost torturous.

"So, are you ready to get your slutty little bitch ass fucked?" Beyonce asked, before pulling her fingers out of Margot's ass and then putting them straight into her mouth so she could suck them clean.

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmhmm, please my Black Mistress, fuck my ass." Margot pleaded shamelessly, "Fuck my slutty little ass hard and deep, my Black Mistress! Please? I want every inch! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, I want every single inch of that big black dick up my little white ass! My fucking clown ass! Oh please, Mistress Beyonce, fuck Harley Quinn's ass! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck Harley Quinn's slutty little clown ass, MRS B. Pleasssssssseeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, butt fuck me! I need to be fucked! Oh yes, I need to be fucked in the ass by my Black Mistress. Please Mistress, mmmmmmmmm, fucking give it to me!"

"You want it so bad, you do it." Beyonce ordered after pulling those fingers out of her mouth. She then laid down and clarified, "Ride me. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I want you to ride me, bitch. Ride me with your slutty little ass hole. And make sure you're facing me when you do it. Oh yeah, I want to see the look on your face while stuffing your whore butt full of cock."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Margot replied and obeyed.

Margot knew there was no greater privilege for a lezzie sub bitch, then to take their Mistress's dick up their asses, and she was more than happy to do it in whatever position was required of her. Each one of them had it's benefits, and she definitely loved the fact that she was going to be able to look in the eyes of her Black Mistress while anally violating herself.

Also, ever since she'd seen the superior woman her slutty little back door had been aching to take a cock in it, so honestly it was hard not to just slam herself down on the full length. But she knew that's not what her top preferred. Besides, it had been a while since she'd been butt fucked, so it would be good to go slow.

With that in mind Margot positioned herself over that weapon of ass destruction, lined up her slutty little butt hole with the tip of that strap-on and started slowly pushing herself downwards. She also reached behind her to spread her cheeks, because even though there was no one to really see and appreciate the sight of her shit hole beginning to stretch open for that invading object, it made this easier on her.

Give her all the access she needed to make contact. And thanks to her very thorough anal training, not only did she hit her target first time, but she was then able to slowly stretch her own back door wider, and wider, and wider, until it allowed the head of the cock to slid through it, and into her bowels. Meaning that she was officially taking her Black Mistress's big black cock inside of her.

Not nearly as much of it as she would've liked, but it was more than enough to have her crying out joyfully. Hell, just the thought of it could've made her cry out joyfully. Because sure, the initial anal penetration hurt, as it always did, but her back door had been so abused, and Margot had become such a shameless anal slut, that she actually got off from that kind of pain.

So much so, that not only did she throw her head back, while crying out joyfully, but she closed her eyes, and kept them closed for a few long seconds to savour that feeling. Which was a rookie mistake. Oh yes, she knew better than to do that, but in a way, she was rewarded for it. Namely, by having her Black Mistress smacking her pain loving booty, and scolding her for it.