Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 11

Story Info
Beyonce tops a black woman for a change.
8.8k words
4.2
7.1k
8

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Tessa Thompson or Teyonah Parris or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Teyonah Parris was trying to learn her lines for her latest project, and it wasn't going well. She'd worked hard, and earned the success she had been having lately, and now it might go down the drain. Then her Mistresses probably wouldn't want her. Which was why she couldn't start thinking about them. Or about the fact that her ass was plugged and ready for them at a moment's notice. God, she wished they were here right now.

Maybe after a few hours of being their fuck toy, she would be in a better place to learn her lines? Just then there was a knock on her hotel room door, giving her a brief sense of hope. Then she opened the door, and her butt hole quivered with fear around the plug inside of it, when she saw who was standing there.

"Beyonce! Tessa? To, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Teyonah stammered.

"What? You expect us to stand out here, and tell you?" Tessa quipped with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course not." Teyonah blushed, stepping back and holding the door wide open and quickly adding, "Please come in."

"Thank you." Beyonce said dismissively, walking past Teyonah while Tessa did the same shortly afterwards.

Poor Teyonah then had to close the door and stand there awkwardly, while she waited for two of the most dominant women she had ever met to say something first. God, she had found them attractive before, but now she practically melted at the sight of Tessa Thompson and especially the infamous Beyonce Knowles.

Fuck, she loved her Mistresses, but they could never compare these goddesses, and Teyonah wanted dropped to her knees and beg them to top her. At the same time, she wanted to remain loyal to the women who had redefined her understanding of the pleasure she could receive from her own body. Although, as she correctly guessed, she wouldn't have much choice in the matter.

"Can, can I get you something?" Teyonah stammered, "Tea, coffee... maybe something stronger? I have some wine. It's probably not as good as you're used to, but-"

"I've heard some disturbing rumours about you, Teyonah." Beyonce interrupted, slowly approaching her pray while looking her up and down, "I heard you've been a very, very bad girl. A disgrace to our race. A disgrace to me, your Mistress. That you've been bottoming. And worse, bottoming to white women. Even letting them fuck this big fat ass of yours."

Poor Teyonah gasped as Beyonce chose to emphasize her words by smacking Teyonah's ass hard, and then giving it a good squeeze, the telling pause after was causing Tessa to chuckle wickedly and chime in, "See, I told you, Mistress Beyonce. This bitch is nothing but a submissive little slut, who needs to be put in her place once and for all."

"No, please... it isn't, isn't true." Teyonah whimpered pathetically.

"You wouldn't be lying to me, would you Teyonah?" Beyonce questioned, "Because you know I hate that."

"No, Mistress Beyonce, I... I..." Teyonah replied, desperately trying to think of an excuse.

"So you're calling Lizzie Olsen a liar instead, huh?" Beyonce pushed, before explaining, "I fucked that juicy little piece of white ass last night, and she hasn't seen you since wrapping up Wandavision. But she heard you. See, apparently she missed having you inside her ass. But she probably just missed having black cock up her slutty little ass. You know how white girls are. Or maybe you don't, given I gave Lizzie to you to take care of, and she heard you begging your White Mistress to fuck you. Begging the question, were you just indulging in a fantasy? Or has some white girl tried stealing you away from me, huh? Which is it, bitch? Do you have a White Mistress? Or do you just wish you did?"

"Either way, you're a total disgrace, who deserves what's coming to her." Tessa chimed in.

"I... I, I... erm, I..." Teyonah stammered, knowing there was no good answer to that.

"Wow, you don't even have an excuse, huh? Just as well, as I don't want to hear it." Beyonce said coldly, sitting down on the nearby bed, and looking at her pray expectantly, "All I want, is for you to take off your clothes, and bend over my knee like a good girl, so you can get the spanking you deserve. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, you wanna be a full time bottom so bad? You can be mine. Or maybe Tessa's?"

"Oooooooooooooh, I'd love that, Mistress Beyonce." Tessa grinned wickedly.

There was a brief pause, then Teyonah lowered her head and whimpered, "Yes, Mistress Beyonce."

This was likely a test. One last chance for Teyonah not to be a complete bottom, something which seemed practically offensive to Mistress Beyonce. But Teyonah just couldn't help it. She tried to be assertive in real life, as she had too, to get the things that she wanted, but when it came to sex, she was very much more comfortable on the submissive side of things.

Which was why she was happy submitting to her White Mistresses. However, at the same time, she was thrilled to get to bottom for the legendary Mistress Beyonce. And maybe Mistress Tessa too. So she did as she was told, slowly stripping off her clothes, and then getting into position for a spanking.

Although she didn't look surprised, this further seem to annoy Mistress Beyonce, hopefully meaning that Teyonah was in for a serious butt beating. Meanwhile, Mistress Tessa seemed delighted by this reaction, and just that she was able to dish out a spanking. Or be able to grab onto Teyonah's super thick ass, and give it a good squeeze and fondle, treating it just like a piece of meat, before the spanking even began.

Hell, even during most of the spanking that big booty was fondled and squeezed, which again, was hardly surprising, but something enjoyed by all. Perhaps especially the submissive black woman, who was receiving such wonderful humiliation.

Beyonce would never understand black bottoms. Most girls only needed a gentle push to submit, and Beyonce couldn't imagine any greater joy than topping a white girl. Then again, she was mostly glad for it, given that there was definitely a thrill to topping girls of all colours. Admittedly, this would mean more if it was Tessa who was bent over her knee, but there would be time enough for that later.

Oh yes, that would happen, Beyonce would make sure of it. For now, she would concentrate on this pathetic excuse for a black woman, who had submitted to her with only a small push. Especially as in the process she got such a big juicy booty to play with. Which she supposed was the advantage to topping black girls.

Given her preference, most of the white girls she topped all had big bottoms, but maybe none could truly be compared to a black bottom of this calibre. God, it felt so good in her hands, and especially good jiggling for her, when it came time to deliver the first hard strike.

Hell, it looked so good, Beyonce delivered several in a row, and then just pulled her hands away, so she could watch those meaty cheeks jiggle for her, before finally returning a hand to them so she could continue greedily groping that big fat ass. Which of course, took some of the pain away, but that was kind of the point, as she wanted to dish out a long, thorough spanking. One which would put Teyonah in her place once and for all.

As much as she wanted Teyonah to succeed as a top, or at least a switch, and had gone out of her way to make sure that it happened, Beyonce had thought there was a good chance they would end up in this position. Which was why this wasn't the first time she had spanked this bitch. However, last time it had been playful throughout, to serve the just a taste of what she could receive if she failed.

It was meant to be a warning, but apparently, it had just pushed Teyonah towards her inevitable submission. Oh well, at least she'd had the presence of mind to take that anal cherry herself, otherwise she really would be angry. In fact, Beyonce like to pretend she hadn't for a few long seconds, towards the end, to motivate her into giving this submissive little slut a real butt beating.

It was kind of hard to maintain that fantasy, given that even when that big fat booty was jiggling like jelly, Beyonce keen eye could just about see the butt-plug buried in between those meaty cheeks. And apparently, a bitch hole would clench down in such a thing during a spanking, maximizing the pain for the submissive little bitch.

Despite this, Teyonah's cries pretty much remained of pure pleasure, and there was very clear wetness against Beyonce's thighs. God, there really was no helping this bitch. Other than of course, to help her achieve her full potential as a bottom to a worthy top. Something which Beyonce was very much doing as she gave Teyonah her all.

Teyonah had seen the infamous Mistress Beyonce dish this out to other bottoms, and it had made her so jealous. She had been far too embarrassed to ask for this kind of spanking from this goddess, but she'd always wanted to experience it, and now she was finally getting it. Hell, she may be getting it even better than those other bottoms, because unlike all of them, Teyonah had the audacity of upsetting their Mistress.

Something that she was very much paying. For now, in a very, very good way. Fuck, towards the end there, the actress actually thought the singer would make her cum, just from that. Alas, it was not to be, and just as she thought she was on the edge of orgasm, Mistress Beyonce abruptly stopped, and just admired her handiwork for a few long minutes.

That did involve leaving Teyonah's ass alone for a few long minutes, so she could simply admire those cheeks jiggling, something which continued for maybe even a full minute after the spanking stopped. Mistress Beyonce then grabbed a handful of the other black woman's booty, and return to the squeezing and groping she had been giving it before.

Which at first was a little painful, but very quickly, it started massaging the pain away, and thus causing Teyonah to coo happily. Well, the anticipation of what was to come had a lot to do with that, but mostly, it was the soothing the pain away thing. Especially because it continued during an excellent exchange of words between them.

"Wow, you really enjoy that, huh?" Beyonce questioned in disbelief.

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah whimpered pathetically.

"I told you there was no helping her." Tessa scoffed.

"Let's see if you enjoy this..." Beyonce said, delivering one last hard smack before ordering, "Get on your knees in front of the bed, and kiss my big black booty. Tessa's, too. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, literally become our ass kisser. Consider it your apology for turning out to be a big disappointment to us."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah eagerly replied and obeyed.

What went unsaid, was this meant that the two Mistresses would have to remove their own clothes, so that Teyonah could get a good look at those nice big beautiful bottoms. Which very much excited the black bottom, given how beautiful the black tops were. Sure, they didn't put as much effort into it as their bitch for the night, but the black sub still got quite the eye full. And she wasn't the only one.

No, clearly Mistress Beyonce and Mistress Tessa were eyeing each other up, like they were about to roll around and see who would end up on top. And honestly, that was something Teyonah would have loved to see. Even if it did leave her out of the equation. Actually, she was preferred to able to do as she was told. Especially as it would almost certainly lead to something more pleasurable.

Although, this definitely had it's benefits, Teyonah feeling wonderfully made to be literally turned into an ass kisser. Maybe especially for Mistress Tessa, who had always looked down at her for being weak. Of course, there was definitely something to be said for Mistress Beyonce's legendary booty.

Which of course, Teyonah not only started with, but lingered on for a few long minutes, just to make it clear that she understood the pecking order around here. And Mistress Tessa didn't complain, in a way, she did the same thing. Although not as much as the submissive little butt kisser, who spent the next few long minutes thoroughly worshiping those big fat black booties.

Tessa didn't mind waiting her turn, especially given what a beautiful sight she got to watch in the meantime. Oh yes, she didn't mind at all watching a black woman submitting to another black woman for a change, and perhaps more importantly, when it was Teyonah. Ever since they met, Tessa knew that this was where Teyonah belonged, and Mistress Beyonce made a mistake by pushing her to try and be a top.

In the process, she'd only ended up in embarrassment. Then again, in a way, maybe it was for the best? It certainly made this moment that much more satisfying, along with what was to come. The ones she would hopefully be more involved in.

As much as she loved watching the spanking, Tessa definitely preferred to be involved in some way, even if it was just waiting her turn. Which meant the moment that she felt a pair of lips against her right cheeks, Tessa had a very satisfied smile on her face. It continued being there, and only getting wider, as Teyonah lingered her lips on that spot for a few long seconds, before covering that big booty in kisses.

Admittedly, she didn't spend nearly as long on it, as with their Mistress's fat ass, but that was more than understandable, given the circumstances. Besides, shortly after that Teyonah got in order that she had no doubt been waiting for, one which would very much increase the enjoyment for all three of them.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, good bitch. Mmmmmmmmmm, good little black bitch." Beyonce moaned a few times throughout that process, then added, "Now kiss my ass hole! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, get that pretty little face in between my cheeks, and tongue my butt hole, like the honorary white girl you are. Oooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, rim me and Tessa! Rim your Black Mistresses, like the Black Bitch you are! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, that's it, get it deep! Get your pretty little bitch face deep in my big fat booty! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, eat that fucking ass, AH FUCK!"

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah eagerly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

This was something that Tessa had been looking forward too, and it didn't disappoint. Yes, she didn't get to go first, but she knew eventually Teyonah would move over and give her some of that tongue on her booty hole. Something which they were no doubt both looking forward too. Oh yes, all three of them had clearly enjoyed the ass kissing, albeit in different ways, but that was mostly a mental high.

Now this, this was something which could actually off a dominant women off, given enough patience or more likely a little self love. Hell, Tessa was already allowing a hand to slide down to her needy little cunt, and give it a good rubbing. Although she didn't get very far before she was scolded by her Mistress.

"Not yet, you greedy little bitch!" Beyonce scolded, although it was somewhat under cut by her latest moan, so she added, "Yes, I'm talking to you Tessa. Hands off of that slutty little cunt of yours. Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, all in good time. But, since you're feeling so needy... Teyonah, give Tessa another turn with your hot little mouth. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're going to tongue her butt hole. Treat it like you would mine. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, prove that you really are nothing but a bottom, by going from licking one ass hole to another. Ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, rim that hole for me!"

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah eagerly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Honestly Tessa wasn't surprised by this reaction, given that it felt like she was being rewarded for bad behaviour. Hell, she half expected Mistress Beyonce to bend her over, and spank her, like she had just done to Teyonah. Then again, maybe the mighty Beyonce simply wanted to concentrate on disciplining one black woman at a time? Besides, it wasn't like Tessa's crime was that great.

At least not in comparison. And there wasn't exactly anyone complaining. In fact, Tessa, let out a loud cry of pleasure as Teyonah buried her face in between her butt cheeks, and gave her the same treatment she had been giving their Mistress. Oh yes, Tessa had absolutely no intention of complaining about this, and instead closed her eyes to savour the moment.

Beyonce figured the scolding should be punishment enough, but if Tessa continued pushing her luck with her, that would change real fast. Because it was real nice to have like-minded black women to team up with, especially after losing one potential ally like that. However, it was also important for Beyonce to make sure everyone around here knew their place first.

And more importantly, knew they were below Queen B in the pecking order. As such, they could be used however their Mistress saw fit. Also, Tessa did have an amazing ass, so it seemed a shame to waste it. Something she found herself staring at pretty much the entire time that Teyonah was worshiping it.

That was true during the ass kissing, but it was especially true now that they had heated things up a notch. After all, she needed to make sure that Teyonah wasn't giving out better treatment than she was giving her true Mistress. Or worse. Not that she was worried. No, Teyonah had proven to be an eager little butt muncher, who was more likely to give it her all every time she was given the honour of worshiping booty.

Which continued to be the case, as Beyonce made sure that the little ass kisser went back and forth between them, giving both of those big black backsides an equal amount of attention. And to make sure she built that attention over the time. Something the black bottom, mostly did without needing to be asked. However, sometimes it was fun to ask for more. More accurately, order.

So that was exactly what Beyonce did, "More, mmmmmmmmmmm, give me more. Yesssssssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuck, that's it. That's exactly it. Oh fuck Teyonah, you're such a fucking bottom! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I had such high hopes for you, and you turned out to be nothing but a disappointment. Well, a disappointment when it comes to fucking girl butt, mmmmmmmmm, but wonderfully good at eating butt. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, munch that ass, you little bitch! Prove what you're really good for. Oh yes, and fuck it! Fuck it with your tongue, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's the only way you can fuck an ass. Oh yes, oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, EAT MY FUCKING ASS! AH FUCK!"

As soon as she had permission, Teyonah started swirling her tongue around her Mistress's butt hole, and thus giving Beyonce the more she had been craving. It was pretty much the same story when it came to the tongue fucking, except the nasty little butt muncher hesitated long enough for her Mistress to explain exactly what she wanted to do. Either because she wanted to hear it, or because she was just lost in tonguing butt.

Either way, the result was the same, namely Beyonce being pushed wonderfully close to climax. So much so, that she ended up pushing Teyonah over to Tessa, claiming that it was only fair, while in reality, she wanted to have a chance to come down from her high. Well, they were both true, and as a result the dominant women were unable to hold off for long.

"Okay, now you can touch yourself." Beyonce moaned dreamily, before quickly clarifying, "Not you Teyonah. Don't worry, mmmmmmmmm, your time will come. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, so you'll be rewarded for being such a great butt muncher, by getting your own submissive little butt pounded. But right now, it's time for me and Tessa to get off. Oh yes, rub that little pussy of yours, Tessa. Make yourself cum good. No! Mmmmmmmmmm, help Teyonah to make us cum. Oh yes, that's it, fucking cum! Cum on that hot little tongue, and your own fingers. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, cum from having a black bottom eating your black bottom! Ah fuck yeah!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers