Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike the many, many other sluts that Beyonce had done this too, Teyonah actually tried to reply to this. Which was a brilliant mixture of adorable, heart-warming, and pathetic. God, Teyonah was such a disgrace to all black women everywhere. Something that Beyonce would make sure she paid for regularly.

However, there might be no way to make her not enjoy it. But that just might be okay, as long as the world famous singer could enjoy such wonderful sights as those dildos pumping in and out of this bitch's ass hole. Maybe especially in moments like this, when it meant she was officially beginning to double fuck that slutty little black ass. And make this shameless anal slut crying out joyfully in the process.

Teyonah loved double anal. It was the greatest humiliation, times two. And she more than welcomed it now. Even if she was a little intimidated by the idea of the mighty Mistress Beyonce doing this to her. God, after this, she may not be able to ever properly sit down again. And it just maybe worth it, for the amazing climaxes, she was sure to have.

Hell, just getting the full length of both those cocks inside her tailpipe felt orgasmically good. Sure, it hurt like hell, even with all the preparation she'd had. However, that was just part of the charm. Besides, Mistress Beyonce was such an incredibly skilled ass fucker, that in what seemed like no time at all, Teyonah's ass relaxed, and remembered that this was it's true purpose.

Given how tightly packed in those dildos were, it wasn't exactly surprising that Mistress Beyonce was doing most of the work, if not all of it. Sure, the fact that she had another female body beneath her, and the smug satisfied look on Mistress Tessa's beautiful face, was having more than a little effect on Teyonah. But that was just a side dish.

The main course was the hellacious butt stretching, and ass fucking, that she was receiving. And like with everything else tonight, she wanted it to go on forever. Maybe this most of all, given just how obscenely stretched wide open her most private orifice was, and how wonderfully humiliated. She felt throughout this process.

It was even kind of easy at first, because as amazing as the initial double anal violation was, the pain was just about enough to keep a desire for an orgasm at bay. But again, once both those dildos had been fully embedded inside her, and Mistress Beyonce was effortlessly proving why many considered her to be the greatest top of all time, Teyonah felt her desire to cum return with a vengeance.

Something she then tried to fight against, so this could last as long as possible, and she didn't say anything that she might regret. However, very quickly, it all became too much for her, and she had to say something. She just had too. Which wasn't easy, given what she was currently going through, but inevitably she managed it.

"Oh my God, ooooooooooooh fuck, please Mistress Beyonce, make me cum!" Teyonah pleaded desperately, and only became more desperate as time went on, "Wreck my fucking whore ass! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound that big black booty! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, pound it so hard, you make me an honorary white girl. Just a fuck hole to be used! Please? Oh please, slam my fucking shit-pipe! Ah fuck! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

While it took longer than she would've liked, Teyonah eventually got what she had been craving. Namely, a slight increase in the pace, which was all it took to make a butt slut of her calibre cum nice and hard. It was also more than enough to render her completely incoherent, the poor thing screaming at the top of her lungs as she was anally pounded through climax after climax.

And of course, her last coherent thought was of her Mistresses. Both Beyonce, and who she was hiding. Then again, maybe it was truly worth giving them up, if she could experience ecstasy like this on a regular basis? Because these were like the best orgasms ever, and that was really, really saying something.

Beyonce chuckled wickedly, as she once again effortlessly made a pathetic little anal slut cum for her. And again, this time was an extra treat, given that it wasn't just a black woman that she was fucking in the ass, but she was double pounding that big black booty. Sure, Teyonah Parris was the saddest excuse for a black woman she'd ever met, with the mentality more suited to a white girl, but it was still quite something.

Especially because she was getting to watch a big pair of cheeks jiggling for her. Beyonce always loved that, and Teyonah truly had one giant booty. Which had never looked better, in her admittedly biased opinion. Something she savoured throughout the sodomy, but especially now, arguably the most important part of it.

Namely, breaking her conquest. And while that was always important, it was especially so when breaking the bitch of another so-called dominant woman. And while Queen B somehow still didn't know who she was up against, she was confident she could out-do them in every single way. Maybe especially when it came to delivering the kind of brutal butt pounding, which would make an anal whore experience wonderfully powerful multiple orgasms.

And of course, this was no exception. In fact, Beyonce forgot about her usual taunting, in favour of putting all her energy into brutalizing the slutty little fuck hole in front of her. And for better or for worse, she wasn't the only one. No, Tessa did the same thing, as she pounded upwards into Teyonah's slutty little bitch hole.

Of course, this only strengthened Beyonce's position. Because sure, she wasn't the one dishing out the powerful thrusts anymore, but she was still the one with all the leverage, and it was pretty easy for her to re-establish who was in charge. True, she was the first of the two tops too cum, but Tessa wasn't far behind. Or at least, she was fairly sure that was the case.

Honestly, it was hard to be 100% sure when the other end of the harness hitting her clit, those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of doing this to another woman, another black woman, was more than enough to give her the kind of overwhelming climax, which she could only truly receive from sodomizing other women.

For better or for worse, she threw Tessa a bone, by eventually rolling them so that now it was the mighty Beyonce who was lying back, while her fellow top was the one dishing out the main part of the anal pounding. The fact that Tessa hesitated to do this was adorable, and caused Beyonce to chuckle with delight. Both because it was a natural reaction, and because she knew it would motivated the other top to give as good as she could.

And she did, providing them with a few more minutes of brutal double anal pounding. Then in a quite impressive move, instead of just collapsing, the less experienced Dom yanked her cock out of Teyonah's bitch hole, admired her handiwork, and then lay down to dish out the next order.

"Show us our handiwork, you pathetic bitch." Tessa ordered breathlessly as she did so, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show me, and Mistress Beyonce that pretty little gape."

"Yes, Mistress Tessa." Teyonah replied breathlessly, still laying there for a few long seconds, before finally obeying.

Teyonah was deeply ashamed by her hesitation. Hopefully the two superior black women would be able to take it as a complement. A testament to their power, and just how hard they had made her cum. Prove just how hard they had made her cum.

Either way, she was deeply ashamed, and ironically, that gave her just enough strength back to lift her butt into the air, slowly reached back, and spread her ass cheeks, exposing the fact that her most private hole was now a gaping crater. Something which practically left her giddy with happiness. Especially as the two tops then just admired their handiwork for a few long minutes, before providing her with another order.

"Now suck our cocks." Beyonce ordered, "Show off what a great cock sucker you are."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah replied breathlessly, this time not hesitating to obey.

It was a shame to stop humiliating herself like that, something that Teyonah absolutely loved, especially when the tops hadn't deemed her worthy of taking pictures of. Which again, only pushed Teyonah to do as she was told. That, and the fact that she was seconds away from getting some yummy ass cream.

And her own, and for that matter, which was easily her favourite. Oh yes, the little ATM slut's mouth was literally watering as she crawled over to where the other black women were lying, her eyes locked on to the cocks which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels. Something which had her moaning happily as she wrapped her lips around first one cock, and then the other.

She did briefly hesitate, wondering which she should suck first? More importantly, she wondered whether Mistress Beyonce would want to go first, or last? Ultimately, she decided that first would probably be the safer option, and given there was no complaint from the Doms, it seemed she chose correctly.

Either that, or they were too tired to talk. And again, that was very weird for them, especially Mistress Beyonce. Maybe she was still mad at her, for submitting to a White Dom? Maybe she needed to earn that kind of reward, by finally revealing who had conquered her? But could she really do that? And did she really want to, given the most likely result was that at least one top would end up being a broken bottom?

Greedily, Teyonah wanted as many women as Doms as possible, so they could all top her. However ultimately, that wasn't up to her. So she tried to take her mind off it once again, and luckily, just like before, she had an easy distraction for that, in the form of that yummy butt cream.

Yes, she had been so lost in thought, that she'd already cleaned the best of it, but that didn't mean that what was left wasn't extremely yummy. Besides, she got the added benefit of being able to make herself gag on those dildos as she took each of them all the way down her well-trained throat. Something which definitely pleased the tops. However, shortly after that, all of the ass cream was gone, and it was the moment of truth.

"So Teyonah, who is your Mistress?" Beyonce questioned.

Teyonah bit her lip for a few long seconds, and then reluctantly answered.