Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Tessa eagerly replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Poor Teyonah was allowed to go back and forth between them, before she received the order she'd been waiting for, Beyonce feeling that she made it fairly clear that Tessa was to cum first in the process. Despite this, there was some hesitation on the part of the other two black women, which honestly greatly amused Beyonce.

She then watched as the two actresses began giving it their all, somewhat making her jealous, if it wasn't for the fact that it was only matter of time before the singer got some of that action. Something she was sure she would love just as much as Tessa. And sure enough, she did. In fact, Queen B was very tempted to have it go on longer than it did. But no, she had other plans for the night, involving keeping a certain promise.

Teyonah hated the fact that she was missing out on all that yummy girl cum, especially when it came to Mistress Beyonce. However, as always, it was an honour to be just be involved in getting a more dominant woman off, maybe especially this time, as it involved the most dominant person she'd ever met, the infamous Queen B. Oh yes, this was an amazing experience, pushing her tongue as deep as it would go into Mistress Beyonce's big fat ass, and fucking it to orgasm.

Admittedly, she didn't get very far, and she probably wasn't even the main reason that her top came. But it was still an amazing high, one that she would honestly treasure forever, and use whenever she was lonely.

Of course, there was definitely something to be said for giving Tessa the same treatment. Especially, because she could've sworn she got further into Tessa's ass than she did with their Mistress. Maybe it was just because Mistress Beyonce was the biggest and most natural top ever, but there was at least a chance she wasn't the only black girl here, who loved being fucked up the butt. God, if that was true, Mistress Beyonce would be furious. And a twisted part of Teyonah would honestly like to see it.

Of course, this wasn't her main focus. No, she was mainly focused on hammering that tongue in and out of those tight little ass holes. Something that she had would have happily done for longer than she did, though at the same time, she was glad that her Mistress decided to move on to the next thing. Especially considering what that thing was.

"That's enough of that." Beyonce said, pushing the dirty little butt muncher away from her, then turning around to look at her directly in the eye, as she ordered her, "Now go get us some strap-ons. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, do it! Get us some strap-on dildos, so we can take turns fucking that little ass of yours, and remind you who that ass belongs too."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah eagerly replied and obeyed

"No!" Beyonce scolded at half way through her bitch doing that, "You don't need lube. Just use your mouth. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, this is supposed to be a punishment, remember? Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck those cocks! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, all you get is spit. It's what you deserve, after embarrassing me."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah replied and obeyed even more eagerly than before.

Maybe this was another test, to see whether Teyonah would finally complain, and at least save herself from this particular humiliation. If that was the case, then Teyonah happily failed, as she welcomed this kind of treatment. Then again, maybe she passed, when it came to being a obedient bitch?

Either way, the result was the same, the happy little bottom moving quickly to equip her tops, and then start sucking their cocks, naturally starting with Mistress Beyonce's BBC. Oh yes, the happy little cock sucker took that big black dick deep into her mouth. Hell, she showed off by taking it over half the way down on the first bob of her head, and then moving over to Mistress Tessa's BBC to repeat the process.

She then went back and forth, eventually going far enough, so she could take those cocks all the way down her throat. Under other circumstances, like if these cocks were coated in her own butt cream, or the anal juices of another woman, like Mistress Tessa, Teyonah would have happily took her time a little more.

As it was, she still tried her best to put on a decent show, but her main focus was doing this nice and quickly, so her greedy little ass hole could receive some much-needed attention. Oh God, her back door was literally quivering with anticipation around the butt-plug, which would hopefully soon be removed, so they could get down to the real fun. And sure enough, that was exactly what happened.

"Okay, bend over, you fucking disgrace." Beyonce moaned with wicked delight, "Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, bend over and spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, bitch. Give me that black bitch ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, give it to your true Mistress. Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm shit!""

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah replied and obeyed, more eagerly than words could describe.

Beyonce was disgusted to see this level of submission from a fellow black woman, but she had to admit, it was incredibly hot watching one bending over for her and spreading her cheeks nice and wide. Especially when it gave her the perfect view of the butt-plug which was currently stretching the other black woman's most private hole.

Which was a sight Beyonce just had to admire for a few long seconds, before reaching forwards, and grabbing hold of that plug. It was very tempting to pull it all the way out, and just instantly replaced it with her cock. Maybe even ram it all the way in, and really teach Teyonah a lesson? But no, she would not be that cruel, no matter how upset she was with her disobedient pet.

Also, there was just a better way to punish this shameless butt slut. Namely by pulling that plug all the way out, and then just pushing it back in again, and then repeating the process over and over again, and thus sodomizing poor Teyonah with a tiny toy. Which would be good to help relax her ass hole, and make the eventual anal sex that much easier on her.

Something which Teyonah should be grateful for, but in another sign that she was truly nothing but a bottom, this butt slut whimpered with disappointment at not getting cock up her ass right away. In turn, this just inspired Beyonce to tease the pathetic bottom for that much longer, even pulling it out to the widest part of the plug, and then pushing back in again. Of course, there was only so long that Beyonce could wait, before pulling the plug on the way out, and getting to work.

As Beyonce did so, she shoved that butt-plug straight into Teyonah's mouth, and ordered her, "Suck on this. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, get all of your slutty ass cream off of your plug."

Instead of the usual proper reply, Teyonah simply moaned happily around that butt-plug, as she wasted no time wrapping her lips around it, and tasting her own ass. The shameless anal whore then let out a similar sound as she became violated from both ends. Namely, by Beyonce pushing the head of her strap-on into that whore hole.

Something that she had to do slowly, as always, it was just so easy. Oh God, that cock hungry ass hole effortlessly swallowed the head of that dildo like it was nothing. And it was the same story when Beyonce started pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of her big dick to slide into the other black woman's back door, and even into the back passage. Something which she got a great view of throughout the anal violation.

Which was pretty much the only thing that was stopping Beyonce from hammering the full length of her dick in there without mercy. Well that, and the fact that Teyonah was spreading her cheeks as wide the entire time, giving the two superior black women, the perfect view of that twisted sight.

This was one of the main things that Beyonce lived for, and while she was disappointed with Teyonah, her failure as a top meant that she got to enjoy a beautiful black woman taking it up the ass for her. Of course, that wouldn't stop her from mocking the pathetic bitch. Especially when her thighs came to rest against the other woman's well-rounded butt cheeks, announcing something special, which she really wanted to savour.

As she did so, Beyonce taunted, "Fuck! You just took it all, like it was nothing! Oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck, you just took all this shit! Ah fuck, you're such a pathetic little whore. I'm so ashamed of you, Teyonah. But I really, really love this whore ass of yours! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it's gonna be so fun to fuck! Soooooooooooooo much fun. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, take it bitch! Take it like the bitch you are! Like the disgusting, anal loving bottom you are! Ah shit, you're such a disgrace. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, fucking take it like a bitch! Goooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, AH FUCK!"

Tessa watched as Mistress Beyonce proved just how good she was, by not only dishing out some truly devastating verbal humiliation, but doing it while beginning to sodomize the other woman. Oh yes, she pulled her hair slowly back, and then pushed them forwards, causing that dildo to start pumping in and out of Teyonah's bitch hole, and thus officially beginning the butt fucking.

Admittedly, just how easy it was, and the positive reaction she was getting from it, just proved what a shameless anal loving bottom Teyonah truly was. But Mistress Beyonce more than showed enough technique and skill to turn any back door into a fuck hole. Maybe even Tessa's. Which was a terrifying, and intriguing thought.

It was far from the first time that this kind of thought full into Tessa's mind without her permission, but at a time like this, she just couldn't help it. Mistress Beyonce was just so effortlessly dominant and sexy, and it caused her treacherous butt hole to quiver with lust at the thought of receiving the same treatment.

Which was why Tessa had to do her best to concentrate on imagining what it would be like to fuck Teyonah up that fat ass of hers throughout the next few long minutes. And have previous experience topping anal bitches. Then, as soon as she thought she would get away with it, she pushed for a turn with that sexy little ass hole. And to her credit, managed to sound fairly confident while doing it.

"My turn? Tessa questioned softly, before more confidently adding, "Mmmmmmmmmmm, oh please Mistress, give me a turn with that whore ass. Let me stretch it out for you, while you feed Teyonah more of her own ass. Oh yes, let's spit roast this bitch, and prove that she never, ever deserved the chance to prove that she could be a top. That she was never one of us. That she was nothing but a pathetic little anal loving bottom. And now, she is ours to fuck. Mostly yours, of course, but at least for this moment, she is a free to use fuck hole. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, let's prove our superiority over this fuck hole. Prove she is nothing but a couple of holes to be used. Oh fuck yeah, let's fuck her together Ah fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, let's fuck her good."

"Alright." Beyonce said dismissively, after a few more long minutes of just butt fucking her black bitch.

Without another word, Mistress Beyonce yanked her cock out of Teyonah's ass hole, then took a step back and finally to the side, before looking at Tessa expectantly. Seeing that goddess of a woman standing there with her strap-on covered in butt cream reignited submissive feelings within Tessa briefly, causing her to hesitate, and the other top to smirk.

However, to her credit, Tessa then moved into position, lined up her cock with Teyonah's slutty little ass hole, then pushed forwards, causing that dildo to easily slid into that loosened bitch hole like a hot knife through butter. And it was the same thing when it came to giving the rest of that strap-on up that whore hole, something which caused Tessa to smile widely throughout the butt stuffing. Especially when it was over.

In fact, she may have grinned wider than ever before, when her thighs came to rest against those cheeks, announcing every single inch of her big dick was buried deep within Teyonah's tailpipe. Something that Tessa dearly wanted to taunt the other black woman about, but she was just too lost in the moment. Apparently, so was Beyonce, who looked at her with such pride, that it was almost like they were truly equals.

Which was like the greatest feeling ever for Tessa, especially as she began pumping her hips back and forth, causing that big dildo to slide in and out of Teyonah's bitch hole, officially making it her fuck hole in this moment. And her former co-star her anal bitch.

Teyonah loved that fact. It was the greatest feeling for her to have a dominant woman fucking her ass, and making it hers. If only momentarily. Because she never truly belonged to Tessa, but she loved it when she was. God, this woman wasn't quite up to Mistress Beyonce's level, but was so close that Teyonah could practically taste it. And she then got closer to it, since the days filming Dear White People, the movie.

Of course, there was definitely a way this could become even better, and luckily for the greedy little bottom, she didn't have to wait long to get it. No, after admiring her fellow top's handiwork for a few long seconds, maybe even a couple of minutes, Mistress Beyonce slowly made her way around the sub for an extra treat.

"Suck my dick, you pathetic bitch!" Beyonce ordered, then crinkled her nose in disgust, and yet laughed, as she added, "Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's the kind of shit you submissives like, isn't it? Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you love tasting your own ass. Especially when it's on a superior woman's dick. And another superior woman is fucking that fat ass of yours, while tasting it, making you our little ATM ho. Ooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, you are our ass to mouth ho, Teyonah. Mine and Tessa's. You could've been better than this, but now you're basically no better than a white girl. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, suck it good girl. Suck it good, and expose exactly what you are.

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Of course, that was the right thing to do. Probably. It was hard to tell, but Mistress Beyonce might have preferred to finished speaking before Teyonah obeyed. Then again, some tops never seem to stop talking, and Mistress Beyonce was definitely one of them, so for better or for worse, Teyonah took the risk of leaning forwards and wrapping her lips around that dick, as soon as she had permission to do so.

Luckily she wasn't punished by having any of this taken away from her. No, if anything she was rewarded with more wonderful verbal humiliation, and more importantly cock in her two slutty little fuck holes. God, it was pure heaven. Especially when she had her lips wrapped around the head of a cock.

After all, that was when she was tasting the deepest part of her own booty. Cleaning it off of the rest of those polls was good too, but the deeper the better. Which she got to do over, and over, and over again, as the two Doms switched places multiple times for what felt like an eternity.

Which of course, had Teyonah increasingly craving an orgasm she knew she would have to beg for, but she was trying to hold out for as long as she could, so this could last as long as possible. Then, just when she didn't think she could hold back any longer, the two Dom switch things up, silently promising the third black woman that if she could just hold on for a little longer, it would be worth her while.

Something which began with Queen B simply ordering, "Teyonah, go ride Tessa. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ride her with your slutty little ass hole."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Teyonah replied and obeyed without hesitation.

It was kind of interesting that Mistress Beyonce didn't even order Mistress Tessa to do anything, but just assumed she do it. And of course, it was also interesting that, indeed, Mistress Tessa did so without complaint. Of course, Teyonah didn't really, truly care. No, all she cared about was getting another cock in her fat ass. And most likely, two of them at ones.

Something which was more or less confirmed, given that no sooner had she fully impaled her own ass hole on that dick, then Teyonah found that her already widely stretched butt hole was being invaded by a finger. Then a second quickly followed it, and Teyonah just couldn't take it anymore. She knew exactly what this was, and she needed it now. Luckily for her, she was given the opportunity to beg for it.

"So..." Beyonce asked with a smirk, "Are you ready to become my double anal bitch?"

"Yes, yes yesssssssssssss, oooooooooooooh fuck!" Teyonah cried out truthfully, then moaned happily, "Double fuck me! Double fuck my slutty little ass! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, shove it all up my ass! Every inch of those big fucking dicks in my booty at the same fucking time! Please? Oh please, Mistress Beyonce double fuck my whore butt. I want you and Mistress Tessa to completely destroy my back door."

"Well then, Tessa spread these big fat ass cheeks for me. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, give me the perfect view of this shit." Beyonce ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Tessa eagerly replied and obeyed

Beyonce had of course been fingering that slutty little fuck hole throughout this exchange, even pushing a third into it, before pulling them out and sucking them clean, while pressing the tip of her cock against her target. Something which of course made the little butt slut whimper softly with lust and anticipation, and then cry out joyfully as once again, her ass hole was stretched, only this time, it was wider than ever before.

Or at least, it stretched wider than ever before tonight. Oh yes, given the sounds Teyonah was making, she was either a natural anal whore, or this wasn't her first time taking a second cock up her ass. Probably both, but either way, she was getting it now, and loving it.

Although it was hard for Beyonce to imagine anyone was enjoying it quite as much as she was, given that she had the best possible view of that forbidden hole stretching for her. Hell, given that Tessa was doing it, it was a silent proof of her superiority over yet another black woman.

Of course, her main focus remained on the black woman getting double ass fucked, maybe especially when that back door stretched wide enough for the second dick to slide into her back passage, making it official. Oh God, Teyonah really was no better than a white girl, taking two big black cocks up her ass at the same time, and loving it. Which again, was proven by the very positive reactions Beyonce was getting from this.

Which was something that Beyonce savoured for a few long minutes, before slowly beginning to push forwards. Also, even the biggest butt slut could understandably struggle when it came to taking a second cock up their asses. Even if they were like Teyonah, who was clearly getting off on the pain that she was feeling, she was still feeling pain, and Beyonce wanted to try and keep that to a minimum.

Luckily, even though she was having trouble thinking coherently at that moment, Queen B was able to do it automatically. She was that much of a natural top. Also, she had just done this so many times before. Oh yes, she slowly and skilfully stuffed that ass, while keeping her eyes glued to the second strap-on sliding through Teyonah's ass hole, and deep into her poor shit-pipe.

Then, when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, Beyonce was delighted to announce, "Every inch! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's every single inch of these big dicks deep in your shit-pipe! Oh God Teyonah, you're such a disgrace. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, a disgrace to me, Tessa and black women everywhere! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, what a fucking disgrace! Taking two big cocks up this big black booty, just like a white girl. And now? You really are our white girl! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, take it white girl! Take it like the nasty little anal whore you are! Ah fuck yeah, take it! Take it! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, fucking take it!"