Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 14

Story Info
Sydney honours her part of the deal.
10k words
4.44
3.7k
2

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Zendaya or Sydney Sweeney or Maude Apatow or Alexa Demie or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Sydney Sweeney enjoyed the irony of her being the one to reassure her friends that everything was going to be fine, when she was going to be the one the infamous Beyonce was going to try and break tonight. Mostly, because even in the worst case scenario, that in which she broke, she was confident that Alexa would be able to win her back, or at least work out a deal with Beyonce, so they would still be able to see each other.

And her friends, all of which should get a chance to punish her for her weakness. However, Sydney was as confident as she could be that wouldn't happen, given she had taken the best that the likes of Maude Apatow and especially Alexa Demie had to offer, and still wanted to top other women afterwards.

Besides, it seemed worth the risk, because the best case scenario was that she was the first white girl Beyonce would fail to break, which would severely undermine the infamous Black Mistress, and would be an important step towards turning the tables on her. And despite the fact that she preferred bottoming, that was definitely something Sydney wanted. To fuck that legendary big black booty.

And maybe more importantly, give it to Alexa as a gift. But also, first have her slutty little body experience everything that the legendary Mistress Beyonce could give it. While her favourite Euphoria co-stars watched, making this even better. Oh yes, this was going to be a fun night, so when there was a knock on the door, Sydney was quick to run to it, and smiled happily to find it was exactly who she was expecting.

"Hello, my Black Mistress." Sydney greeted seductively, just soft enough that her temporary top could hear it, although probably not anyone else in the corridor.

Thankfully the corridor was empty, but this still had Beyonce raising an eyebrow, and chuckling, "My, my, you really are a bold one, aren't you?"

"I'm told it's one of my best qualities." Sydney grinned flirtatiously, as she opened the door wide, and welcomed Beyonce inside.

"One of many, I'm sure." Beyonce smirked, happily accepting that invitation. Then after the door was closed behind her, Beyonce turned her attention to her other future pets, and greeted them, "Good, you're all here. Mmmmmmmmmm, are you looking forward to seeing me turn your little girlfriend into my white bitch?"

"Bitch, please..." Alexa scoffed dismissively, although she didn't sound quite as sure as she wanted too, "You ain't taking anything for me, ever."

"We'll see about that." Beyonce said dismissively, before turning to her prize, "Sydney..."

"Yes, we will." Maude interrupted with an angry grumble.

"Strip for me." Beyonce continued like Maude said nothing, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me that heavenly little body of yours."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Sydney beamed happily, "Mmmmmmmm, it would be my pleasure."

It really was. Sydney loved showing off her body, and while she had done it may be a bit too much on camera, she really enjoyed doing it in front of other women just like this. Especially when Alexa was involved. And someone that they were targeting, who in this case, just might be the best top of them all. Which really pushed Sydney to try and show off, with a nice long slow striptease.

And even though Mistress Beyonce was apparently very much a butt girl, the curvaceous blonde definitely made sure to tease her with her big tits. Oh yes, everyone loved Sydney's titties, Mistress Beyonce seemingly very much included. Oh yes, Sydney absolutely loved slowly pulling off her shirt, undoing her bra, and holding it in place, so she could make everyone wait to see her giant boobs.

All of a sudden, and without an ounce of warning, Mistress Beyonce closed the distance between them, and shoved Sydney's hands out of the way, so nothing was hiding those giant globes. Something which Sydney could've tried to stop, or at least protest, but why would she? This definitely felt like a win, from where she was.

Both because this legendary top was unable to control herself, and that legendary top was now touching her. Oh yes, she was fondling those big boobs with such wonderfully skilled hands, which had the busty blonde closing her eyes, and letting out a loud, happy moan of contentment. Which was then immediately followed by opening her eyes wide, and crying out in delight, as her huge titties received a hard double smack.

"Hey!" Alexa protested on the behalf of her girlfriend, who seemed less upset about this.

"Fucking slut!" Beyonce growled lustfully, once again ignoring her audience, "I bet all you have to do is flash these titties, and it gets you out of all kinds of trouble. And get you into all kinds of things. Like roles? Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I bet the real reason you're in Euphoria, is because you got these giant tits out, and that some sleazy producer spunk on them."

"Not, ohhhhhhhhh, not true. I swear" Sydney moaned, very much distracted by the continuous rough groping of Beyonce. She was then slapped hard across the face for her trouble, "AH!"

"Hey!" Maude protested this time.

"The fuck?" Alexa meanwhile snapped, before threatening, "Oh, I dare you to do that again, bitch, and just see what happens."

"Relax, your girl likes it rough." Beyonce smirked knowingly, before questioning with a raised eyebrow, without looking away from her prize, "Or do you not know that?"

"Of course I do." Alexa huffed, before questioning, "But who said you could treat her that way?"

"I did." Beyonce said dismissively, "Now, shut up, and try to learn something."

"Listen to her, babe." Sydney grinned, "Mmmmmmmm, I want to see what she's got. Ah fuck! Yeahhhhhhhh, hit me just like that. Fucking fuck me up! I love that shit!"

"Oooooooooh, my kind of girl." Beyonce chuckled wickedly, before happily obliging.

Beyonce definitely enjoyed playing with a big pair of titties, and this was easily one of the best pair of big titties she'd ever had the pleasure of playing with. Hell, it almost seemed like a shame to smack them. Almost. But the Euphoria girls had pissed her off, and now they would suffer for it. And this seemed the best way to do that, even if Sydney was obviously getting off on it.

Oh yes, despite that obvious fact, Maude and particularly Alexa were clearly uncomfortable watching the show. Maybe because they wanted to do it themselves? Or maybe they were just worried this would be their fate? Either way, it greatly enhanced Beyonce's enjoyment of it, and it pulled her attention away from those giant boobs.

Of course, those big globes continue to be her main focus, especially given just how beautifully they jiggled and changed colour under the force of the blows. Especially as it reminded her of one of her favourite white bitches, Scarlett Johansson. Oh yes, here was a pale little hoe with a giant rack, which was as fun to spank as a big fat ass.

In some ways more, given that Beyonce didn't even really need to look away to get at least an idea of the expression on Sydney's face. Although she did frequently look directly at it, and into Sydney's eyes. Who in turn, grinned back sadistically, welcoming this rough treatment, regardless of how rough Beyonce played with her.

Maybe that wouldn't have been the case, if Beyonce truly went all out? But Beyonce severely doubted it. Oh yes, this was truly a pain slut of the highest calibre. Which just made it even more insane that this girl would even try to top anyone. Because surely, there couldn't be a more natural bottom in all the world than Sydney Sweeney?

Hell yeah, with a body like that, she had to be made to be a bottom. And Beyonce would be only too happy to prove that, first with this unique spanking, and then so much more. Oh yes, Sydney was in for a very, very long night of getting everything she deserved. And her precious friends would have to watch it. Which of course, just made it all the more delicious for Beyonce.

Although, maybe the best part of this, was the pausing between strikes. Both for the expressions on the faces of the Euphoria girls, and the simple fact that it gave Beyonce a chance to fondle those giant titties. Something she loved to do during a regular butt beating, only these globes were even more sensitive.

Especially when she would concentrate on the other woman's nipples, and roughly twist them, and thus cause maybe even more pain than the spanking. And yet still, Sydney cried out joyfully, and grinned wickedly. Like she was just begging for more. And she got it, in the form of harder strikes, squeezes and pinches. Which clearly annoyed their audience, but target them both. Even more than before.

Sydney regularly asked for this kind of treatment from other women, but especially Alexa. Unfortunately, her girlfriend loved her too much to do any serious damage. Nothing like this. And yet, she sensed that Beyonce was capable of even more. Which made her want to beg for it. Or perhaps, to seek her out another time for it? But that was potentially a very slippery slope.

Because as amazing as Beyonce was at this, she didn't want to make it easy for her to steal her away from Alexa and the others. Or prevent her from topping. Even if she felt an overwhelming temptation to do so, seemingly more by the second. Maybe especially when she got a taste of what this dark skin goddess was really capable of.

It was only for a few brief moments, but Beyonce began rapidly increasing the force of her blows, until she was giving out something which really, really hurt. Almost more than even Sydney could take, without begging for mercy. Perhaps more importantly, she stopped pausing in between smacks to those titties.

Then, just as the other Euphoria girls were beginning to protest, Beyonce abruptly stopped, and went right back to massaging the pain away. And for a second there, it looked like she was going to start sucking on them. Oh how Sydney wished that this legendary singer would start doing just that. Although she didn't exactly complain what the older woman chose for them to do instead.

"You really do have exceptional tits. Almost as good as mine." Beyonce broke the silence which had fallen between them, before pulling her dress down just far enough to reveal her bra covered tits, and then offering, "Do you wanna see? Huh? Would you like the privilege of playing with my big titties. Of sucking on them, like the little slut you are. Show your gratitude to me, for spending time on you? Huh? Answer me!"

"Oooooooooh yessssssss, my Black Mistress." Sydney eagerly moaned in reply, "Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, please give me the privilege of playing with your amazing tits."

"As you wish." Beyonce smirked, as she pulled her bra out of the way, grabbed the back of Sydney's head, and shoved her face first into her chest, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, come get some black sugar, from your Black Mistress. Show me just how grateful you are, for this honour. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's it. Good girl. Good little white bitch."

"Thank you, my Black Mistress." Sydney moaned gratefully into those titties, as she happily did as she was told.

Which meant latching her mouth around a nipple, and frantically sucking on it, before doing the same with the other. Back and forth Sydney went, doing her best to show her Mistress the proper respect, and give these amazing boobs the attention they deserved. Although the truth was, there was only so long that she could resist motor-boating them.

Something that Mistress Beyonce seemed to understand. Oh yes, this Black Goddess just chuckled wickedly at this development, and pressed Sydney's face more firmly against her chest, so she could suffocate herself in tit meat. Something which was incredibly thrilling to experience on this end of it, considering it was normally the other way around for her. Especially with Alexa, who was obsessed with her big boobs.

Although to her credit, Sydney made sure to thank her Black Mistress by giving her yummy nipples the attention they deserved. It was the least she could do, considering that even Alexa made sure to give her the same treatment, when the roles were reversed. Something that Sydney would have had happily done for hours, if requested. Oh yes, she could totally see how Alexa and the others could get lost in this.

And she definitely wanted to try this with the likes of Scarlett Johansson, and Florence Pugh. If they ever got a second chance with her. However, at the same time, she was craving something else. Which for better or for worse, Mistress Beyonce was also very much craving.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's real nice, hon. But I want that hot little mouth of yours to go lower." Beyonce eventually said, pushing Sydney to her knees in the process, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, once you're one of my bitches, you'll find I'm a generous Mistress, who loves to reward her sluts. Sure, everything I do for you is a reward. Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes it is. But I know an extra special reward every girl wants.

Especially every white girl, like you Sydney. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, you want to taste some black pussy. Isn't that right, hoe? Mmmmmmmmm, yeah it is. So beg for it. Beg for it nice and loud, so your little girlfriends can hear you."

"I want it... I want it real bad." Sydney moaned without hesitation, then bit her lip as she hesitated to beg. However then the legendary Beyonce slowly pushed her panties down, and let them fall to where her dress was now around her ankles, revealing a mouth-wateringly wet pussy, and poor Sydney just couldn't help herself, "Oh please, give it to me. I want your pussy. I want to lick it, like a lesbian slut!

Oooooooooh yesssssssss, I want to lick your hot black honeypot, like the nasty little lezzie slut I am! I'm good at it, too. Just ask the entire cast of Euphoria. Well, the ones with cunts, obviously. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, just ask them, and they'll tell you that I'm a rug munching little whore. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, yummy."

"Prove it." Beyonce demanded, shoving Sydney's face towards her again, albeit a very different destination, and then chuckled, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, that's it. Just like that. But not too much, now. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, lick me nice and slow. We want your girlfriends to get a good look at their future, now don't we?"

"You wish." Maude grumbled, although she didn't sound so sure.

Beyonce could feel Sydney frowning against her cunt, which was adorable really. Especially as she didn't seem upset about claiming that the other Euphoria girls would soon be in this position, but the idea that she was licking cunt too fast. Because the truth was, she was doing an impeccable job at eating pussy.

Oh yes, she didn't even get overzealous to the initial licking, instead pressing her tongue to the bottom of her Black Mistress's cunt, and then slowly making its way up to the top. She then repeated the process more consistently, with one exception being that unlike the first time, she didn't linger on Beyonce's clit. Which admittedly, was a bit of a shame, but more importantly, it would mean this would last longer, which was exactly what the Black Dom wanted.

In fact, it would have been rather embarrassing if she came quickly, given she was in the process of trying to intimidate a couple of so-called rivals. And ideally, break one of them already. Or more accurately, break one of their bitches. Because yes, Beyonce had seen Sydney topping Florence and even Tessa with her own eyes, but she was convinced that had to have been a mirage, or a fever dream.

Because surely there was no way this pure bottom could top anyone, ever. She was far too submissive for that. Also, truly an amazing pussy licker. Fuck, Sydney couldn't have done a better job, if Beyonce had trained her personally. Which was very clear, with the constant happy sounds she was allowing to escape her mouth.

Honestly, it made it hard to remain focused on the other Euphoria women, who were right in front of her. It was very important that she did that, just in case they tried something stupid. But more importantly, she wanted to taunt them every step of the way. Especially Alexa. Oh yes, it was very clear that they were together, giving Beyonce something she could exploit.

Because in her experience, there was no better way to get to someone, then through their girlfriend. And she should know, given that she had used such techniques to break countless women, often two at a time. It could also work on straight couples, but this was by far her favourite. Especially when they were both in the room at the same time.

Which is why for the next few minutes, Beyonce really did her best to focus on Alexa. Yes, her eyes did end up wandering over to Maude and even Zendaya on occasion, then suddenly down to the blonde head in between her legs. But for the most part, she focused on the Latina, who surprisingly had a pretty good poker face. At least, if she didn't look her right in the eye.

Then it was very clear how annoyed Alexa was. Honestly, it was almost too good, and very quickly, Beyonce could feel herself craving more. However, at the same time, this was far from her first time doing this, and she was able to hold herself back for an impressive matter of time, so she could truly savour this wonderful experience.

Sydney had spent most of her time on Euphoria, when she wasn't getting fucked in the ass or topping other women, eating the pussies of especially Maude Apatow and Alexa Demie. Honestly that was kind of enough for her, especially when it was Alexa's cunt, given ever since day one, they had a special connection. And given she was trying to be a top, she hadn't been tasting a lot of new honeypots lately.

Which only made this more of a wonderful treat. Oh yes, Sydney loved Alexa's pussy, and the other tasty treats her co-stars gave her. But this was thrilling in a whole different way. Especially as Mistress Beyonce might just have the best tasting twat ever. Seriously, it was instantly obvious why it had been so easy for Mistress Beyonce to conquer all those women before her. Well, one of the reasons.

In fact, the reason Mistress Beyonce's words had hurt Sydney so much, was there was a level of truth to them. She had gone a bit faster than she intended to initially, as she was just so lost in the wonderful treat she was being given. Oh God, she had literally moaned in delight from the first taste of it. Something that she hadn't done since Alexa.

And a little with Maude, which was why she was still going down on them, even though she was supposed to be a top. That, and they seemed to like sharing her. And the only way this could be better right now, was if Sydney was being passed back and forth between Alexa, Maude and Mistress Beyonce. Yet at the same time, she was glad she was getting this opportunity to savour this particular treat.

Especially because of the wonderful sounds the older woman was making, and the gentle stroking her hair was receiving. It made her feel like such a good girl. Yes, it wasn't good for her to enjoy submissive thoughts like that. But in Sydney's experience, embracing those emotions, had allowed her to prevent from breaking when she got topped by her co-stars.

Something that she was going to experience tonight. Oh yes, sooner or later, the others would join in. And they seemed impatient to do so. Because unsurprisingly, while Sydney was happy just to gently lap away at Mistress Beyonce's pussy all night long, her co-stars weren't. Especially not Alexa, who was obviously feeling particularly threatened right now.

"This is nice and all, but you think we can hurry it up, just a little bit?" Alexa grumbled.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers