Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? Are you offering to eat my ass?" Beyonce grinned wickedly, "Mmmmmmmm, because that's normally a treat I save until the end, as a reward for breaking. But I guess I could make an exception, if you ask nicely. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, beg me for the privilege of sticking your face in my big black booty, while your girlfriend eats my chocolate cunt. And I'll consider it."

"You know what I mean." Alexa huffed.

"I do..." Beyonce said dismissively, before shrugging, "And I guess I can be accommodating. But only because I'm so eager to fuck your girl in the ass. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, so come on, Sydney. Really show me what you can do. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, tongue that twat, And make me want to cum all over your pretty little face, and in your hot little mouth.

Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, good girl. Show me and your little friends exactly what you can do. Oh yes, show them their future. Show them how good little bitches should behave. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, lick my clit, you little rug muncher! AH FUCK!"

Only too happy to oblige, Sydney not only increased the speed of her licking, but made sure to hit Mistress Beyonce's clit with every other stroke of her tongue. Yes, this sadly meant that the end of this was in sight, but it also meant that she got even more of that yummy honey to swallow. And so far, she was pretty much able to swallow every drop of it, something which Sydney felt very, very proud of herself for.

It was only a matter of time before that wasn't the case, but that was also kind of good and definitely something she was looking forward too. Although maybe best of all, was the wonderful sounds she was getting out of the mighty Mistress Beyonce, and the overwhelming feeling that she was pleasing such a goddess.

Beyonce was also a little disappointed that this was coming to an end. Although it wasn't by much, considering that the pleasure drastically increased, and her being closer to cumming. it also meant that she got closer to fucking this beautiful white girl in her sexy little ass, which was the kind of shit that she lived for.

Hell, it was better she did it sooner rather than later, so she had a decent amount of strength after that. Of course on the other hand, she had a reputation to uphold, and she couldn't be cumming too soon, now could she? Luckily, she had been on the verge of asking for more anyway, so Alexa had given her a wonderful excuse for it.

It was almost too easy. Which made Beyonce worried that these girls were trying to lure her into a false sense of security. Which was probably giving them too much credit, but she had to keep that possibility in mind. Especially when it became harder and harder to think about strategy, the more Sydney worked on her clit. And oh God, the little bitch finally took it into her mouth, and started sucking it.

Oh fuck yeah, it wouldn't be long now. No, Beyonce could feel herself getting closer by the second, pushing her into ordering Sydney to do it. Because obviously, the alternative was that a white girl made her cum without permission, which in this environment would be definitely a point against her. Also, her ego just couldn't stand the idea of showing such weakness.

So Beyonce cried out, while trying to make her words sound like a command, instead of begging, "Make me cum! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, make me cum you bitch! Oh, oh fuck me. Fuck me! Yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, tongue fuck me like the slut you are! Make me cum all over your pretty little face, and in your hot little mouth. Make your little friends jealous.

Especially, mmmmmmmm, especially your girlfriend. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, make them jealous of you, and me. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, tongue fuck me, fuck me hard and deep and aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Fuck me fuck me fuck me oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, AH FUCK!"

Unsurprisingly, Sydney was very happy to oblige, increasing the force of her licking and sucking to Beyonce's clit, until the world-famous singer was about to cum. Then this hot new thing pushed her tongue as deep as it could go into the pussy of her better, and treated her wonderfully powerful climax.

And as she did, Beyonce just about avoided the urge of closing her eyes, in favour of locking her gaze with the Euphoria girls, especially Alexa, and smirking. Oh yes, seeing the reactions of her future bitches only made her orgasm that much more intense. Just like the ones which followed it, as without needing to be asked, Sydney continued to make the superior woman cum, until she was told otherwise.

Meanwhile, Beyonce was busy silently telling the Euphoria girls, especially Alexa, that this would be them soon enough. Hell, this was the part where they were practically rewarded, in between the kind of punishment which Queen B adored dishing out. Which again, only made her orgasms that much more satisfying. Fuck, Beyonce even struggled to remain on her feet.

Luckily, she had been doing this for decades at this point, and given this was the very worst time to show weakness, she was able to stay strong, and even fucked Sydney's face in front of her co-stars. Something which also enraged them, and at the same time, clearly made them jealous. Again, especially Alexa, and again, probably of both of the two women she was watching.

Sydney would be definitely jealous of them, if she was forced to just watch this. However, she wasn't. No, she was very much part of the fun, while she of course loved to cum, there was definitely something to be said for this. For being on her knees, and making someone else cum for her. Especially when it was a woman, as there was so much more of a reward.

Oh yes, there was just so much more liquid to swallow, and get all over her face. Because she was no stranger to this act, and was able to swallow a decent amount of girl cum from this goddess. However, she was also a bit out of practice. Then again, that was mostly a good thing, as she loved getting her face covered in cum.

Immediately wanting to relive the experience, Sydney shoved her tongue back into Beyonce's cunt, and fucked her with that, until she could get more. Luckily, now Beyonce had been properly worked up, it was pretty easy for Sydney to make the other woman cum for her over, and over, and over again. Which she knew was seen as a submissive act, but given just what a big star this was, it did make her feel powerful.

At least, a little bit. In the same way as when she did this with Maude and especially Alexa. And just like with them, they weren't satisfied to simply relax, and enjoy the incredible pleasure she was giving them. No, they just had to establish their dominance. Not that she was complaining.

Especially not in this case, given that the legendary Beyonce was just naturally dominant, as Sydney had been greatly looking forward to this experience. And now that she was finally having it, she wanted to take everything the legendary Beyonce had to give. Besides, it would be way more impressive that way. And this? She could totally survive this part of it.

After all, she wasn't even getting to cum herself. Not yet, anyway. Then again, this was ensuring that when she was finally given that honour, it would be even more powerful. And fuck, she actually got pretty close, just from the honour of having this Goddess fucking her face. Maybe especially, in front of her friends.

It was very easy to imagine the disapproving looks, as Sydney allowed herself to be face fucked. Hell, she wouldn't be surprised if Alexa complained the second that Beyonce shoved her deeper into the tasty treat, and then started grinding on her face. Which was actually kind of sweet, as it showed Alexa cared about her. Sure, she wouldn't want to lose a member of their team.

But still, it made Sydney very happy. Although at this stage if anything else was said, she completely missed it. In fact, the next few minutes were kind of a blur, as the infamous Beyonce used her face as a fuck pad, almost suffocating her in the process. Or perhaps, even worse. Luckily that wasn't the case. No, she was pushed back just in time, allowing them both to gasp for breath.

Although as soon as she could get out a coherent sentence, Beyonce was quick to order, "Bend over. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, bend the fuck over, and give me that big white booty of yours. Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, time for me to take what's mine. Right in front of your friends. Especially, your girl, Alexa."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Sydney quickly replied, although then as she obeyed she added as just as quickly, "But I'll never be yours, no matter how hard you try."

"Ooooooooooh, you're challenging me? Me? Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm, that's cute." Beyonce laughed, then smacked Sydney's ass roughly for her insolence, "Last bitch who challenged me like that just gave me more motivation to break her. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, so go ahead. Give me all the motivation you want. It's just like begging me to make you mine."

"Yeah, and every bitch we were broke underestimating us." Alexa smirked, "Mmmmmmmm, especially the black ones."

"And just for that, you can get a strap-on for me, and tie it around my waist." Beyonce instructed, quickly adding, and make sure it's nice and big. And black. Mmmmmmmm yehhhhhhhhh, go get me a nice big black cock, to stretch out your girlfriend's slutty little ass, and show her what it's like to get fucked by a real woman. And better yet, a real top."

"Please do as she says, Alexa." Sydney pleaded, "You know how much I hate waiting for a cock in my ass. Besides, mmmmmmm, I think it will be hot. And a way to directly connect you to this."

"Fine." Alexa grumbled, before quickly pushing, "But I get to eat that big white booty, so she's properly prepared?"

"No way." Beyonce shut that down quickly, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, no way am I missing out on eating an ass that fine. but don't worry though, you'll get the chance to taste that booty, on my dick. And preparing it for me the many, many other times I butt fuck your girlfriend in front of you. Now, what do you say?"

"Erm, fuck you, bitch?" Alexa offered with a deep sigh, before doing as she was told.

Beyonce of course chuckled at this, and even considered pushing the issue. But she rather liked Alexa's defiance in this context, where it was truly beautiful. And sure, instead of kneeling down in front of her, Alexa moved around, and pressed herself into Beyonce's back, getting a decent feel of that legendary big black booty in the process.

But that simply had another good chuckle escaping the Black Dom, especially as she was fixated on the prize right in front of her, wiggling around invitingly, silently begging Beyonce to devour it, and then destroy it. Something which Beyonce was very happy to do, as soon as her cock was attached. Hell, it was tempting to just shove her dick into Sydney's ass, to see whether this little slut would cry out happily because of it.

Of course, like she said, Beyonce had no intention of missing out on eating a booty which looked that yummy. So when she was properly equipped, Beyonce drop down to her knees behind the younger girl, and buried her face straight into that beautiful booty. Hell, she practically suffocated herself with it for a few long seconds, before she stuck out her tongue, and started frantically lapping away at her target.

Something which unsurprisingly, had the shameless anal whore moaning happily from the start. Oh yes, this was going to be like the easiest conquest ever. Which in turn, would make getting to Alexa easier. Not that she spent too much time thinking about it, given the tasty treat in front of her.

For a few long minutes, Beyonce simply slid her tongue up and down, before ultimately swirling it around her target, and then trying to push it inside. Oh yes, she tried to push her tongue inside the other woman's ass, and fuck her with it. Tragically, she couldn't really do it. Well, in a way that would be a good thing, as she was very much looking forward to stretching Sydney out.

However, an ass whore of this calibre should always have her back door loose and ready to be fucked. Hell, it was cruel to leave it this tight, as even without a butt-plug keeping it constantly open, as it should be, it should still be loose from the relentless anal poundings it should be taking from Sydney's friends and more importantly, her girlfriend.

Which was something that Beyonce very much wanted to mock the Euphoria girls for, especially Alexa, but she was just so consumed by this beautiful white booty in that moment, she couldn't pull her mouth away from it. And even when she did, she was too busy replacing her tongue with a finger to say anything. Especially given that was far more successful.

Oh yes, Beyonce was able to slowly but surely push the entire length of her finger into Sydney Sweeney's surprisingly tight little butt hole, and then after a few seconds to savour the tightness, pump it in and out with wicked delight. Then she was just about able to add a second finger, before arguably, get to the really important part. And her favourite part.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch!" Beyonce abruptly ordered, emphasizing her words by smacking that ass with her free hand. Then, just before she pulled those fingers out and sucked them clean, she added, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, give me that beautiful little white booty. Mmmmmmmm, the little hole your girls obviously failed to fuck properly."

"Hey!" Maude protested.

"Seriously? Ha, you out of your mind." Alexa scoffed, before reminding the mighty Beyonce, "You saw what we did to Florence. Mmmmmmmm, and your girl, Tessa."

"Oh, I remember. And it was nothing compared to what I can do." Beyonce boasted, before pushing with another smack to that ass, "Now, do as you're told, bitch. Don't make me ask you again."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Sydney moaned happily, slowly doing as she was told, before adding, "And my girls butt fuck me just fine, thanks."

"Damn right we do." Alexa huffed, "Especially me."

"Especially Alexa." Sydney agreed.

Sydney meant what she said, she really did, but Alexa wasn't exactly helping their case here. Something she considered pointing out, but that would've made matters worse, and it was probably better that Beyonce underestimated them, especially Alexa, who was easily the best butt fucker to ever fuck Sydney's butt. Although hopefully, that was about to change.

Which was maybe something Sydney shouldn't be thinking, but she couldn't help it. Beyonce was a truly legendary Dom, after all, and so far, she had lived up to the hype. However, this was a really important part. And honestly, the part which the blonde had been anticipating the most. So much so, Sydney was practically trembling when that dildo was pressed against her slutty little ass hole.

Of course, she couldn't have just given it to her. No, that would have been too simple. Instead, Beyonce spent a few long seconds giving Alexa an unimpressed look, then smirked, before stepping up to the plate. Even then, instead of immediately beginning to violate her dick craving butt hole, Beyonce just gently pressed her BBC against Sydney's back door for a few long seconds, and then began to even slide up and down her ass crack.

Admittedly, Sydney had received this kind of torturous teasing before, and a part of her definitely enjoyed it. However, for the most part, she just wanted that cock inside her. And it felt like an eternity before she finally started to get it.

In fact, when her Black Mistress slowly started pushing forwards, and thus beginning to stretch what was supposed to be a forbidden hole, Sydney instead cried out in pure pleasure. Something she probably would have done, even if the dildo had been shot straight into her ass. Maybe even every inch of it. However, she was grateful that wasn't the case, as she did so enjoy the feeling of her back hole being slowly stretched open like this.

And given who this was, it was even more thrilling. Especially as in that moment, Sydney allowed herself to imagine that she was just another conquest of the infamous Mistress Beyonce. That she was losing her anal cherry to her. That the moment her ass hole stretched wide enough to allow that big black cock to slide into her butt, she became just another white bitch in the collection of this naturally dominant woman.

Admittedly, that initial anal penetration was painful. It always was, albeit nothing compared to her first time. Especially as Sydney had thought that would break her. But no, she had survived that, and she was going to survive this. Even if it was fun to pretend otherwise. Maybe especially during the initial butt stuffing, as Mistress Beyonce paused to savour the moment, before continuing.

Before continuing to push her big black dick into Sydney's shit-pipe, causing her the most exquisite mix of pain and pleasure she had ever received. Oh yes, she had tried her so hard to be good top, but the blonde couldn't deny that she absolutely loved this. That she was a shameless anal slut. And unsurprisingly, the infamous Mistress Beyonce knew exactly what to do with a slutty little ass hole like hers.

Beyonce lived for this. Everything about butt fucking a white girl was truly perfect. Maybe especially during this particular moment. The beginning, where she would watch a white girl's butt hole slowly stretch open for a big black cock, and accept inch after inch of it, as the superior woman filled that pale booty with chocolate dick.

And given that this was someone who dared to challenge her, and had even taken a potential ally from her, made it all the sweeter. Although mostly in that moment, Beyonce barely thought of Tessa, or anything else, except anally violating the beautiful prize in front of her. Something which continued to be on perfect display for her, and the others, thanks to her latest conquest spreading her cheeks for her.

Thanks to successful young actress Sydney Sweeney spreading her ass cheeks, and allowing Beyonce to sodomize her. Because make no mistake, Beyonce loved sodomizing other women, regardless of what job they had, how famous they were, or even the colour of their skin. But there was just something about a young, sexy white actress which drove her crazy.

Especially one who was wonderfully curvy, like Sydney Sweeney was. Although, she might have to switch positions pretty soon, so she could get a better look at arguably the best part of her, that being those giant titties. Although she was very glad for this position in this particular moment, as she got to enjoy every second of that butt stuffing.

Especially the all-important moment her thighs came to rest against those cheeks, Beyonce proudly announcing, "Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, there ain't nothing like being balls deep in a white booty. And your girl, Sydney, is one amazing piece of ass. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I'm so looking forward to owning her. And the rest of you.

Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, ha ha ha ha, you thought you could challenge me? Well, look at you now. Already my big black dick is all the way inside Sydney's slutty little ass. And this is only the beginning. Oh yesssssssssss, you'll see. Soon, I'll have you lining up just like this to get your asses fucked. And it will sound just like this..."

Obligingly, Sydney cried out loudly as Beyonce started officially fucking her ass. Not that it was surprising. No, this natural anal whore had been letting out happy little sounds throughout the butt stuffing, clearly getting off on it. Even the initial anal violation. Oh yes, Sydney Sweeney was the kind of anal whore to cry out joyfully during that, and definitely when a dildo began pumping in and out of her ass hole.

Which was exactly what happened, when Beyonce began thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the butt fucking. Officially beginning to butt fuck this young and beautiful white actress, right in front of her precious friends, and girlfriend.