Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a real struggle to look away from that heavenly sight, and normally, Beyonce wouldn't have bothered to even try. Certainly no where near as much as she did. Sure, the occasional glance at her other sluts was fun, especially given how obviously jealous they were not to be getting their asses fucked in that moment. However, this was different.

Because for the first time, in a long time, she was dealing with delusional bottoms, who thought they could take her down. So she needed to keep an eye on them, just make sure they were behaving. In short, it was hard to pull her gaze away from Sydney's slutty little ass hole stretching for her dick, but it was worth it to see the faces of the other girls. Especially Alexa, who's girlfriend Beyonce was currently sodomizing.

"My turn!" Alexa suddenly growled.

"Ooooooooooh, you want to help me break your girlfriend?" Beyonce teased, "How very sweet of you."

"Oh please, it doesn't matter what you do, because my girl isn't breaking." Alexa argued with a roll of her eyes, before pointing out, "But I can't ever resist that heavenly booty of hers. Besides, that way, we can spit-roast her. I know she loves that. Isn't that right, babe? Huh? You want to get it in both ends, like the whore you are?"

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me in both ends, like a whore!" Sydney agreed enthusiastically, licking her lips momentarily at the thought, before continuing, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna get fucked in the butt, and the mouth, at the same time. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, feed me my own butt cream, Mistress Beyonce.

It's what a filthy little whore like me deserves. Oh yes, give it to me. Give me one of those cocks. I want everyone to fuck all of my slutty little fuck holes! But especially my whore ass! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, make me your spit-roasted little piggy! Ah fuck yeah, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Beyonce smirked, reluctantly pulling out of that ass and moving aside, and then adding, "She's all yours."

"Yeah, she is." Alexa growled.

"And I always will be." Sydney moaned dreamily.

"Damn right." Alexa agreed, as she finally took her rightful place behind that perfect booty.

Alexa had been put in an awkward position, where she was forced to choose between the lesser of two evils. And given one of those choices was a turn with this perfect booty, how was she supposed to resist? Especially given the alternative was watching the infamous Beyonce expertly butt fuck her girlfriend in front of her? Besides, she meant what she said. It was a risk, but she had to trust Sydney wouldn't break.

And again, she just couldn't resist that fat ass. Something which was being offered to her, thanks to her girl continuing to spread her cheeks. Which gave her an up-close look at her favourite fuck hole gaping open from another tops work. It wasn't the first time, but given who that top was, it was a little infuriating. Also, infuriatingly hot.

Realizing she was making as much of a scene as when she'd been staring at Beyonce while the infamous black Dom had been sodomizing her girl, which wasn't exactly helping them achieve their goal, Alexa decided to show off just how dominant she could be. Also, just how slutty Sydney could be. Namely, by slamming the first few inches of her cock straight into that open goal.

And she was easily able to get into it, given her skill, and just how much of an anal whore Sydney Sweeney was. Something further proven by the fact that she was able to get the remaining inches inside in just a series of thrusts, and her girl continued crying out in pure pleasure at this rough and abrupt ass stuffing.

Well, it might've not been pure pleasure, exactly. But definitely mostly. It was just, there was definitely an undertone of pain to it. Which definitely left Alexa feeling guilty. Both for not stuffing that ass slower, and more importantly, for not fucking it as frequently as it deserved.

Given they were trying to grow a collection of subs to rival Beyonce's collection of bitches, and even take it over, to add to their own, it was not surprising that she was neglecting Sydney's submissive needs. But that, maybe more than anything else, might just cost her the one thing she held most dear. But again, she would trust her girl not to break. And reward her for not doing so, by pounding this butt even more frequently than before.

That would be really saying something, given that Alexa was sodomizing Sydney Sweeney multiple times a day already. And honestly, even if she was pounding that thick white booty 24/7, it still wouldn't be quite enough for her. But she was sure with the help of Maude, and maybe even Zendaya, they could do better. Hell, Alexa had a great chance to make it up to her now.

Something she was kind of wasting, by thinking about the future. Luckily, her girl was very distracted, even letting go of her cheeks, and lifting up her upper half, so she could start pushing herself back on the dildo, impaling herself on it. However, it became very obvious there was another reason for this, as without another word, Beyonce obliged Sydney's earlier request. Which at least, made for quite the visual.

Sydney was more than prepared to beg for what she really wanted. Hell, begging was most likely inevitable. However, for better or for worse, she found herself being gifted with an ass flavoured dick much sooner than expected. In fact, since she was on all fours, Mistress Beyonce closed the distance between them, and shoved her cock straight into her mouth, which in turn, Sydney was indeed happy to be forced open.

Given her mouth had been partly open at the time, it was really easy to do, and then she was thankfully given a few long seconds to savour what might be her favourite flavour in the whole world. Second only to Alexa Demie's girl cum, of course.

Then a firm hand on the back of her head told her to go lower, and what could she do, but obey her Black Mistress? Especially in a moment like this, when she was enjoying the submission of getting fucked in both ends? Oh yes, she eagerly bobbed her head up and down, taking it all the way down her throat in what felt like no time at all. If this was towards the end of a fuck, she would take her time with it.

But she knew from experience it was better to get this over with quickly, and sooner or later she would be given fresh butt cream. And that was exactly what happened here. Oh yes, Mistress Maude, Mistress Alexa and especially Mistress Beyonce all started taking turns fucking her ass and mouth, keeping her constantly spit-roasted for a few wonderful minutes.

It was hard to tell exactly how long it lasted, but Sydney loved every second of it. Hell, she honestly wished it could last forever. Sadly, that wasn't possible. Especially not in this environment, when her growing need to cum might result in her saying something stupid. Specifically, making promises to Mistress Beyonce which she really, really didn't want to have to keep.

Of course, at the same time, she did not want to appear weak, by begging too soon. And most of all, she wanted to last long enough so that everyone involved could thoroughly enjoy themselves. Especially herself. However, despite her stamina dramatically increasing ever since joining the cast of Euphoria, she had her limits, and ultimately, it just became too much.

"Harder Oh please, fuck me harder!" Sydney pleaded desperately, when she couldn't hold back anymore, and she got the chance, "Oooooooooh pleasssssssseeeeeeee, fuck my ass, and make me cum! Pound it! Pound me, ooooooooooh yessssssssss, slam my fucking shit-pipe! Ruin that fucking butt hole! Oh please, fuck it as hard as you can.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I want all of you to fucking sodomize me as hard as you can. All of you. Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, make me break, if you can, Mistress Beyonce. Just fucking wreck my slutty little ass hole! Oh please, please, plassssssssseeeeeeeee, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME! AH FUCK!"

For better or for worse, she wasn't forced to say anything she didn't want to in that moment. Mostly because it was Mistress Maude, and her Euphoria sister obviously had a vested interest in keeping her from breaking. And of course, Mistress Alexa was only too happy to follow suit, leaving Mistress Beyonce with little choice, but to do the same.

Although honestly, poor Sydney was barely aware of the changes, as she was soon cumming so wonderfully hard and frequently, she could barely think coherently. It didn't even take much to get her there. No, one second she was on the edge, the next she was crashing over it, with just a slight increase in the pace. Which resulted in some of the best orgasms of her life, especially with Mistress Beyonce, who was proving more than worthy of her reputation.

Beyonce knew if she went down the road of asking Sydney if she was her bitch over and over again, or just offering an orgasm in exchange for becoming hers, it would fail. Not because Sydney had more willpower than any other of her targets, but because Alexa and Maude would be only too happy to make her cum instead.

Admittedly, allowing her target to get what she wanted right away might not work instantly, but if nothing else, it would push the white bitch in the right direction. And it was really, really satisfying to see Alexa and Maude do her work for her. Oh yes, here was the three girls who had the audacity to try and take her down, and two of them were taking turns to brutalize the ass hole of the third, and make her cum hard and frequently, like the anal slut that she was.

Obviously, as much as Beyonce thoroughly enjoyed that view, the best part about it was she got to sit back, and save her energy for dishing out a truly epic rectum wrecking. And sure, it was very questionable that Sydney would be even aware of who was pounding her ass, but Beyonce would make sure that she knew that she was the last to destroyed that fat booty.

Although, she really was going to work hard, given that Maude and particularly Alexa did some truly amazing work to destroy that rectum. So when she finally got the chance, she was quick to slam her strap-on all the way inside the younger girl's tailpipe, and almost immediately destroy that slutty little butt.

To be fair, there was some level of build-up, only so she could get her bearings. Also, it was always fun to savour the moment that she was all the way inside of a girl's ass, especially when it was a successful young actress. And Sydney Sweeney had been really on the rise lately, making it even more special that in this moment, she was just another white bitch Beyonce was sodomizing for her own enjoyment.

Which in turn, like Alexa and Maude, made Beyonce crave orgasms of her own extremely quickly. Of course, she held back for as long as she could, just like Alexa and Maude had obviously done. However, even her stamina wasn't unlimited. So eventually, she decided to settle for going out in style. Namely, by spanking that big booty, pulling back on Sydney's blonde hair, and pushing her in the right direction.

"CUM FOR ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH! CUM LIKE ALL THE REST!" Beyonce demanded at the top of her lungs, "YESSSSSSSSSS, YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL? HUH? YOU THINK I HAVEN'T DEALT WITH THIS BEFORE? YOU THINK YOU'RE ACTUALLY A THREAT TO ME? OH SWEETIE, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER WHITE BITCH CUMMING WITH MY DICK UP HER SLUTTY LITTLE ASS!

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, DENIED ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU KNOW THIS FUCKING ASS IS MINE NOW! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOH FUCK YEAH, YOU'RE MY ANAL WHORE. NOT ALEXA'S. MINE! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, YOU'RE MY LITTLE BUTT SLUT, AND I FUCKING OWN YOUR ASS! YOU HEAR ME, ALEXA? YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ASS IS MINE! AH FUCK YEAH IT IS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

It wasn't long before Beyonce gave up on that verbal encouragement, in favour of just pounding that beautiful booty for as long and as hard as she could, pushing herself through very satisfying climaxes in the process. Oh yes, inevitably the combination of those well-rounded butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and the sheer joy of doing this to a sexy, young blonde white actress made her cum so incredibly hard.

It always did. Oh yes, Sydney Sweeney was just another statistic. Even if she wasn't fully broken yet, she was a sexy, young blonde white girl, who's ass hole had been used as a fuck hole for Beyonce's pleasure. Which was the last very satisfying thought that the Black Dom had, before she was forced to pull her dick out of that fuck hole, so she didn't do something embarrassing, like collapse with exhaustion.

Then of course, Beyonce smacked that beautiful bottom on her beautiful bottom, and ordered, "Spread those cheeks, you worthless white fuck hole! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, show me and your precious friends your gaping shit hole. And that, for once in your life, you understand your proper place. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, show us!"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Sydney moaned dreamily in reply, and then did as she was told.

She then reached back and spread those cheeks slowly, further showing submission to the women who just used her for her intended purpose. It was truly delicious, as was just how widely that back door was gaping open. Although admittedly, Beyonce had seen wider and deeper. More importantly, she fully intended to get there with Sydney, and all the other girls from Euphoria.

Ideally including some double butt fucking, something that she was sure that at least Sydney would be very into. Hell, in that moment, Beyonce was really tempted to push for it. And maybe later, she would. But even she could do with a rest right now, and there was definitely something to be said for savouring this precious moment.

Then there was the fact that she was still outnumbered, and she didn't want to make a wrong move now that everyone was coming down from a high of anally gang banging Sydney Sweeney. Because she was suddenly becoming very aware that while Alexa was staring lovingly at her girl, Maude was more transfixed with the big black booty that was in front of her.

Which ironically, pretty much sealed her fate, Beyonce silently promising herself Maude would be the next white girl to eat her ass, and then get her own fucked. Or vice versa. But first, there was an important question to be asked. And for better or for worse, Beyonce was guessing the answer wouldn't be what she was looking for.

Although before it could be asked, Sydney had the audacity to question, "Well?"

"Well what?" Beyonce frowned with annoyance at the backtalk.

"Aren't you going to ask me if you broke me?" Sydney asked with a grin, as without permission she turned herself around, grimacing only slightly as she put weight on her sore butt.

"Presumptuous of you to think I'm done with you." Beyonce said dryly.

"Ooooooooooh, goodie." Sydney chuckled, "Mmmmmmmm, because that was amazing. But I think we both know you can do better. All of you can."

"Is that a challenge?" Alexa grinned wickedly.

" If it gets me a harder butt pounding, hell yeah, it is." Sydney chuckled, before licking her lips, "But first, don't you need your cocks cleaned for you? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, because you know how much I love cleaning cocks of ass cream especially my own. Mmmmmmmm, and especially if it's your strap-on, baby."

"Awww, baby." Alexa chuckled, "You say the sweetest things."

"Before we get ahead of ourselves, and reward sluts who don't deserve it." Beyonce interjected, "I have a proposal for you."

"Oh?" Alexa raised an eyebrow, "And what's that?"

"I'll suck your cock, if you suck mine." Beyonce revealed with a wicked grin, quickly clarifying, "And by that, of course I mean we take off these strap-ons, and exchange them. After all, why should Sydney have all the ass to mouth fun? And yeah, we might as well suck our own, but it will be so much more fun this way. Mmmmmmm, and a preview of what's to come."

"Yeah, it will be...." Alexa scoffed, before nodding, "Alright, deal. But jokes on you. I love the taste of Sydney's ass."

"Of course you do." Beyonce said dismissively, "Why wouldn't you?"

For a few long seconds, they just stared at each other, see who would move first. Which turned out to be Maude, who apparently didn't want to miss out on the ATM fun herself, and chose to suck her own strap-on. This of course in turn had Sydney pouting with disappointment, although noticeably she didn't complain. Maybe because she knew she was going to get more later? Or was she just enjoying the show?

Either way, the result was the same, namely Beyonce and Alexa slowly taking off their strap-ons, exchanging them, and then placing the opposite one into their mouth, while staring at each other. They then closed their eyes, and simultaneously let out a long and happy moan, as they savoured the taste of that yummy butt.

The difference was, Alexa soon became so lost in it, that without even thinking it through, she deep throated the dick, directly in front of her rival. Which could have been a power move. Prove that nothing would faze her, especially not this. However, Beyonce got the impression she was just lost in tasting her girlfriend's ass. Not that Beyonce could blame her.

No, this was a very tasty treat, and one she was determine to the taste again. And to be fair, there was not much difference in deep throating the dildo, and licking the other clean. But it was something. A step in the right direction, for breaking the Euphoria girls. That, and more importantly, the fact that she spent the rest of the night anally pounding Sydney Sweeney. And ironically, the other Euphoria co-stars helped her do it.