All Comments on 'Beyond City Lights'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mr6x5mr6x5over 3 years ago
Excelent

Excellent work!

rawallacerawallaceover 3 years ago
Another Good Story

Life goes on, as it must. Ronnie took a long time to find her new life partner, but when she did, her extended family members stood behind her, wishing her the best life had to offer. That kind of love beyond our spouse is not often portrayed. Thank you for a great story.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago
Thanks

You bring joy & hope with this wonderful story.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Another great story I love the amount of detail you include in your stories. I could almost picture the cabins and boiler rooms. I don't know what you do for a living but I wouldn't be surprised if you were an electrician or a maintenance man of some kind. Great work!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Fabulous Story

You always being a smile to my face when I read your stories.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago

Thanks for another good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful love story

Love how your story developed, and I rooted for them from early pages. I imagine the broad-shouldered, solidly muscled Wally to have a good patch of chest hair for that sexy masculine chest, something for Ronnie to run her fingers through. Great, great work!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Great story.... but

I really enjoyed the story but the very last part seemed to be a bit rushed. The story was gong along well until they had sex and then it just kind of slid to a stop. Did they ever get married or just shack up for the remainder of their lives? I guess I just wasn't ready for it to end when it did, but it is still worth the five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story...

but you spent too much time on the details of the resort and not enough on their budding relationship. And what did the whole thing about the kid at the beginning have to do with anything important to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

As always, loved the story. Life marches on and love finds us no matter we go. It is a nice setting for the story. 5 stars for the build up and effort you put into this. Thanks for your time and imagination.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Another great story from one of my favorite authors. Have to agree with the oldpantythief about the ending. But then again the "Story" is about Ronnie's loss of a great love, lifestyle change and finding another lifemate. After that life goes on happily / boringly (normily?) ever after. Of course they got married. A mid-forties couple have a long life ahead of them. We are talking about a mid America "fly over country" couple here not some swinging NYC/LA couple trying to regain their youth.

Thanks, R410a, you not only spin the best yarns but sometimes make us think. I like that.

meuci,

Google "R410a" for a hint about our author's background and profession!

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, Another winner. I'm binging on your writings and having a great time. Thank you. jntiques/john

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There is SO much room in this story for expansion - From the time Wally moves in to the expansion of the camp and the pavilion. I hope you consider adding more to it, in the near future....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story as usual. The only negative thing is that she kept comparing him to Lennie. Lennie is gone, now all of her thoughts should about Wally.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story I'm going through your list now, looking for all of the stories from 21 that I haven't read yet waiting for your 22 stories. Love everyone I've read so far. Another 10 stars.

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Really enjoyable story, you paced most of it really well, right up until after their first time together, but after that it just seemed a race to the finish, good stories are like the various courses of a good meal, you can’t just throw a piece of cheesecake on the table for dessert and say times up, there is a whole lot more to come as they learn to live with each other, do they get married, are there sisters/brothers etc, do those families get together? The other part that’s missing is her coming to terms with rural living, the difference with knowing the bank manager was mentioned, but that’s about all, it’s done well in “A summer by the lake”, a quick read of that story will show what I mean, otherwise a good story that I enjoyed reading. Cheers, Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous