Beyond Evil Ch. 04

Story Info
Sliding doors.
947 words
5
791
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is at least 18.

Kristy is the narrator.

Over the last year or so Tilly had built up a lot of anger, planning her revenue and more determined than ever to kill her family. Beth was particularly in the firing line, after she had defined Tilly. (Sending her into the deep black lonely porthole Tilly was subject to and trying to escape.) "I have to get Beth out of the road, her powers are far too strong for me."

"How did Kristy give her those powers?"

"I must be able to learn that trick somehow?"

"Poor Jen and Tina were in for the shock of their lives."

Being the advantage, fiery Redhead Beth was immediately going to backfire on her. Beth noticed something new in our backyard, A Dome shaped object with three coloured doors:- purple, blue and green. "Has the old man finally lost his mind?"

Purple has always been Beth's favourite colour, it had to be the door that she opened first. "Didn't it!"

That was the worst decision Beth could have chosen, it would take Beth on a journey of the worst possible outcomes her life could take her and bring all her nightmare into reality. It was also the fastest way for Tilly to escape her black and doomy existence and ruin our day.

Beth felt a sharp pain run up her arm, as she Twisted the knob of the Purple door drawing her into a constant nightmare.

Tilly flashed past her. "Have a miserable day sis."

"You're so predictable." "I'll deal with you later."

Tilly's evil laugh only made everything worse for Beth.

It was a late Sunday afternoon, still sweltering hot for this time of year. Tilly zoomed around to the front balcony, spying on Tina and Jen masturbating for all they are worth. (In their lazy chair).

Tilly wasn't so subtle, she made one hell of a noise. The sky turned dark purple.

The girls scream at the top of their lungs, not in the pleasurable way you would expect from masturbating to an orgasm.

I turned my head up from my art work. "What the fuck." "What an unpleasant surprise." I ran to my sister's aid furious. "Where is Beth, what have you done with her?"

Tilly in her most terrifying voice. "Are none of you pleased to see me?" Don't worry, I haven't killed Beth yet, she's a little distracted though." "Beth can't save you all this time." Evil expression on Tilly's face.

"Oh my god, we didn't know Tilly had powers like this?" Jen and Tina feared for their lives.

"So who is ready to die?"

"Not on my watch Tilly."

"We've anticipated your return."

"It's your turn to be surprised.!!"

Meanwhile, Beth's hell was just starting. The path of the Sliding Doors journey, really screwing with her head. Beth needed to be strong to get out of this mess.

"What if I never find a decent man that deserves me?"

"My worst fears, having a daughter or son that turned out awful like Tilly." "How do I get back to save my family from my sister?" Beth's nightmares were tearing her apart, she couldn't stop screaming.

The unexpected occurred, Beth found herself standing back in front of the Dome. "Tilly hasn't thought this through very well." Beth could hear Tilly threatening her loved family members, but couldn't quite make out the words. The forces were too strong, Beth was forced through the blue door.

Tanya was full of worked up hurt, but her sexual powers were stronger than ever and she had full control of her arms turning into swords. "You really haven't learnt, you're not welcome here!?" "Have you Tilly?"

Mum and I joined our powers together. Jen and Tina, no longer frightened, watched on in amazement.

I used my eyes to undress my mother and my own brute strength to rip my own clothes off. Mum unleaded her swords. I masturbated with my mother to give her the energy to fly with me. Mum reached her arms/swords out straight, flying angered towards Tilly chopping off Tilly's hands and toes.

Although Tilly's limbs were growing back, her blood loss made her weak, Tilly collapsed with a thud on the hard concrete. There was no killing Tilly. She was destined to live an eternal life.

As for Beth, she was reliving her childhood behind the blue door. Huddled up in the corner.

"Now to go and find Beth." Mum and I zoomed around to the backyard. "What the hell is that Dome thing?"

"That blue glaze is blinding bright."

Beth could hear our sensual voices, knowing that we were all OK. All of a sudden the blue glaze was gone, the blue door swung open. Beth was shaking when we saw her, she looked so cold in there. Mum swiftly ran in and out of the Dome Cuddling Beth back to warmth.

There was an incredibly strong force trying to pull us towards the green door. Only Beth gathered the will power and inner strength to negotiate those forces. "Not anymore."

"I've had enough of this thing, to last me for life."

Tilly had gathered the strength to lift herself off the concrete, too weak to bother with Tina and Jen. As Tilly made her presence felt, the green door slammed shut. Tilly rushed through the blue door, knowing that was the only way she had to bring herself back to full strength, fitness and health. "I'm going to be back stronger than ever."

The Dome flew above the house, constantly hovering over us. There was nothing we could do about that. However the Dome wasn't visible to anyone except for us.