Beyond Evil Ch. 05

Story Info
Mind over matter.
784 words
4
2.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is at least 18.

Jane is the narrator

My daughter Beth's mood swings recently have been most disturbing. Her powers are all over the shop. She's constantly staring at Tilly's Dome sliding Doors machine hovered above our home. "Like she's in some sort of trance."

Late one night we noticed patches of colours from her bedroom, matching the three doors on Tilly's Dome. Beth's screaming got louder as she tried to her demons and the mind control the Dome was having over her.

Next thing I knew Tanya and Kristy were walking around, like they were sleeping walking, (like zombies), constantly running into each other. They were in the buff of course!

Jake and I were really starting to panic. The three of us with powers were the only ones being affected.

The walls become paper thin, as Tilly's chuckled ringing in our ears. "This is going to be all too easy." Bouncing Jen and Tina upright out of bed.

Tilly made quite the entrance, tearing through the thin walls of Beth's bedroom.

Jake feared the beach house was going to collapse around us. "Like we haven't got enough to worry about!" "It's time for you to man up and be the man I fell in love with as kids." "We need to be strong together." "You know Tilly thrives off our fear." I really surprised myself how strong I had become.

Kristy heard my strong message to Jake through her trance, of ultra sensitive hearing and snapped out of it. "What the fuck is going on?" "I'm so stiff and sore." Kristy was outraged, as Tilly approached us. "What time do you call this to drop in without our blessing?"

It made Tilly furious, that Beth was able to snap out of her trance so easily. She knew she wasn't back to full strength, after hitting the concrete last week. "Don't you worry my Dome is going to kill you all now." "I'm the happy Cheerleader."

Kristy knew all her mother needed was a little loving. Kristy approached Tanya, trying to connect with her, Tanya's gaze drew dark as the Dome was now visible through the roof top. Kristy didn't panic, she eye lasered the Dome without success. The Dome gradually lowered closer to awaiting victims, lasering back meeting the fire beams coming from Kristy's eyes. The strength of our love will win the day.

Finally some luck was upon us. The bright yellow moon suddenly changed blue, shining over Tanya catching her eye. Tanya finally snapped out of her trance of half an hour. Tanya grabbed hold of her Daughter's tits causing Kristy's fire beams from her eyes to become stronger.

Kristy's eyes fixed on the Dome flew at the speed of light, smashing all three of the domes sliding Doors to smithereens.

Tilly's mood was worsening, as she saw her prized creation being defeated. A wash of smoke Rose from Beth's bedroom floor breaking the sliding doors trance over her.

Tilly fell to her knees, weakening, all the Dome's work to make her stronger was for nothing.

Tina and Jen meanwhile were watching in awe as the walls of the beach house started to regain their original form.

Like a comet the remains of the Dome shot into the ocean causing Beth to regain consciousness, she ran towards me and gave me a loving hug and kiss. Beth stopped for a moment, her powers were back in full force. Beth had her head back in the game. "Now how she'll we deal with Tilly and show her who's boss?"

It was so good to see my daughter back to her delightful self.

Tilly was huddled up in the corner, freezing, just like her Dome affected Poor Beth last week. "How does it feel, Tilly?" Beth opened up a new porthole, by herself she threw a freezing, shaking Tilly into it.

As the porthole closed and Tilly was gone for now was when Jake finally spoke up about my heartfelt words I lectured him about earlier. Promising me he would do better.

None of us could sleep at all that night. We went and had a exhilarating spa bath together as a family. Beth was starving, she hadn't eaten for days, I fixed her, her favourite meal. I gazed at her lovingly as I watched her. The only thing Beth cared about was how her being out of it for over a week had affected her loved ones. "I love her so much."

Beth went to check if Jen and Tina were awake, they were both sound asleep as if nothing had occurred out of the usual. Beth rolled her eyes. "Those two have such a crusey life."