Beyond Lost Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I know...I know now how you feel about me, but it's still wrong,' he had kissed.

She had crumpled and collapsed on him even as Curtis had remained deep in her pussy and his hands grasped and squeezed her breasts, freed of the dress she had been wearing. She had felt on fire, had clung to him in a fierce embrace as his lips kissed and sucked, travelled over her skin and she rode him, his flesh wrapped in her wet and only too-welcoming haven.

Yes, she would never forget that night with him, what they had done outside in the evening air and then in her bed. The sharing of forbidden love it had been, but love it certainly was.

'You made everything so wonderfully real,' she murmured as the shower was turned off and she stepped out of the cubicle, the floor tiles cool. She was a young woman with her desires for Curtis, sibling love stretched to breaking point but she had seen her parents engaged in trysts with friends that had sent reality crashing against the image they worked so hard to sustain.

She would live like that for a while too, while she was here, and she had Curtis by her side. She had gone beyond lost innocence and her brother would be there until she could again navigate calmer emotional waters.

Supper, and whatever else that followed, with Alain and Julia Lavigne, would be but a waymark on her journey and she would enjoy the experience and not be alone. Curtis would see to that.

12