Beyond Monetary Needs Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim gets to second base with Terry's mom.
13.6k words
4.47
10.1k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim_Ross
Jim_Ross
69 Followers

It had been almost a week since Jim had moved into his friend's Terry's home. Despite the initial chemistry between Jim and Terry's mom, Jennifer, throughout this week they'd had little interactions here and there, merely passing through, a good morning here or a good evening there. She'd been a big part as to why Jim took the room in the first place but he hadn't really had the chance to talk much with her, due to the intensity of his workload.

In fact even Terry had gotten curious about how Jim's first week had gone. That teasing comment Terry had received, the thought of a guy with Jim's reputation in the same house as his mom, his father being gone for long periods of time, had indeed caused Terry more than a few sleepless nights. On the other hand, Terry trusted in his mom to be far more sensible than a college floozy that Jim could easily lure to his bed.

Now that the weekend was here and Jim had a bit more free time, he realized he needed to enjoy some more of Jennifer's companionship. He came down the stairs, walking over to the kitchen where it was more likely to come across Jennifer. As he passed the threshold, Jim raised his eyes to Jennifer's frame by the sink, he leaned against the door frame of the kitchen, smiling as she turned her face towards him a bit startled.

"I didn't mean to scare you." he smiled, noting that she'd made food for her husband Robert. Jim pushed himself off of the doorframe, walking over towards the laid food on the table. "It's officially one week since I moved in. I'm kind of surprised Robert hasn't torn up the lease agreement yet." he added in jest.

Jennifer's back had been facing Jim, the ties of her apron at her neck and right above her rear. She wasn't wearing anything special of note, really. A pair of yellow bermuda shorts with a floral print top.

"Oh, it's okay." She replied, smiling but keeping her eyes on the dishes as she continued to work through them. There weren't many - she always did finish them while she cooked - but she also didn't want to be rude and keep her back to the young man for too long. "Nearly done."

She was done with the dishes in just a moment, untying the apron and setting it aside. Her top did its best to hide her curves, but, considering their size, it was difficult to do so, especially when the rest of her figure was more slender than not. Letting her hair down, she gave him a small smile, watching as he moved to sit at the table... right where Robert's food was. She'd already eaten, so there was no place for her, and she'd put away the leftovers by now. A faint smirk grew on her face as she leaned against the counter. "If I were you, I wouldn't sit there. Who knows, Robert might shred that contract you're worried about if you eat his food." She teased lightly. He... could be moody sometimes, and she knew that well enough. While it was a jest of a remark, there was a hint of seriousness in her voice.

Jim settled into the seat, a satisfied smile on his face as he ignored her warning. Jennifer did not look like she was hungry at all, but regardless he pushed out the chair to his right. "Why don't you find us a good red and take a seat. I've got a favor to ask of you."

"If you do want some, though, I can heat you up a plate. It'll only take a moment." She hummed.

"And it's Friday. You're lucky I was going to get a glass for myself." She added playfully, humming to herself as she began to prepare a second plate for Jim. It was quick, and the food hadn't cooled enough in the fridge to require much reheating. She'd also taken her weekly bottle of red and uncorked it, pouring a second glass for Jim that she swirled lightly, taking a small sniff. While she was no sommelier, she did love the scent of a good red.

As soon as Jim's plate was heated, she brought it to the table. "Here. Taste for yourself if it's as good as your work." She teased, offering him the glass of wine before taking a seat for herself. "Now, what's this favor of yours?" She asked, swirling the glass, and crossing her legs as she sat. Settling her glass on the table, she took her hair out of the bun, relaxing as she watched the young man.

As Jim leaned back on the chair, he admired the view in front of him. It left the young man satisfied to reacquaint his gaze with what made this woman so special. Her deliciously thick hips and rear, her strikingly ginger hair and that loose top she had on. The way her body jiggled as she scrubbed the dishes, he could imagine the way her bosom would shake inside her top. He didn't need to imagine for long as she turned around just as the apron was untied, her bosom leaving quite the imprint onto her top, occupying the young man's attention so definitively that he had to try and recall her words to keep up with the conversation. He wanted so much more than just Robert's food.

"I'll take my chances with Robert." Jim declared diving into Robert's plate.She did go and make him a second plate which would serve for Robert as Jim did not wait.

The big smile on Jim's face already gave her the answer and yet he took a sip out of the glass, whilst putting the second plate aside for Robert later.

"It's one of a kind." he remarked, cutting another piece of the ribs as he got another bite, letting out an audible 'Mmm'.

As she relaxed on her seat Jim shook his head with a smile, "I think you've irreparably spoiled me. I don't think I can ever stay late at work if you'll make such a delicious feast each time. Though I have to say having you here is what elevates this beyond anything else."

Then he recalled her question, "The favour, yes." he looked up, "I have a friend, a very good female friend of mine whose birthday is coming up quite soon. I'm required to get a gift and I'm kind of hopeless at that."

Jim picked up his fork again, cutting up another piece as he spoke nonchalantly.

"There's this new mall that's opened up, on Brook's Street? You know it? Yeah I've thought about heading over there to find something and..." Jim glanced at Jennifer, his gaze taking the whole of her in, his eyes noticeably lingering on her bosom.

"...I think I'd appreciate having a second opinion from a woman who carries herself so well." Jim waved his fork in the air. "You see, this friend of mine, she's not like other girls, an airhead..." he laughed. "...she carries herself in a quite unique way too. Having you help me pick something out would make for the perfect gift."

Jim knew he'd pushing things if he said this too, but fuck it. "Maybe you might try a few things yourself. You and her are not dissimilar..." he eyed her body to insinuate their forms were also identical.

Seeing Jim had already begun eating, she let out a sigh. Robert at least wouldn't be able to tell the difference, but it did bother her. Jennifer rolled her eyes, but a wide smile grew on her face at Jim's complimentary tone.

"You're too much." She teased, shaking her head. "It's not that impressive." She replied, but she ate up the compliments, giving him a faint smirk. "I can't promise you'll always have the company, but at least the food will be good." She replied, before taking a sip of her drink, listening as Jim explained himself and his favor.

The woman couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, you men should know better than to try picking out clothes for a lady." She teased, "A woman has her own tastes - and buying her clothes is one way to find out just what the opposite of those tastes are." She giggled a little more.

Was he really so bold as to try and get a girl something to wear? She had countless stories from her friends who had gotten worked up when their SOs tried to buy them something. Most of the time, they weren't exactly complimentary.

Another giggle escaped her. "At least you've the sense to ask another woman for advice. But if this lady friend of yours is like me, then I would suggest trying to find something different for her."

She watched him curiously as she swirled her glass. "I wouldn't want to help you only for her to not be appreciative of your efforts. Wouldn't that be such a waste? Even if I were to find something for myself..." She mused, then let out a little sigh, shrugging her shoulders. It had been a little since she'd gone shopping for herself, and the offer was tempting. Still, she couldn't see this being a very good idea for the young man. Especially if this girl friend of his was not an airhead.

Jim got a scoop of the mashed potatoes, the fork froze just before it reached his mouth as Jennifer's laughter echoed throughout the kitchen. She had quite a nice laugh. Not that Jim was all that versed in gifts and things of that nature. Really those typically came with committed relationships, something that was rather alien to Jim, but she was making the case for him, something that he appreciated.

"Yeah well, that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid." he added, nodding ardently. "It's good to know your limitations and ask for backup when necessary."

Putting down the forkful of mashed potatoes, Jim reached for the wine. Taking a sip, loving the way the crimson liquid coated his tongue as Jennifer made him aware of her reservations. Her words put him in thought, Jim glanced upwards momentarily, before setting the glass of wine down with a click of his tongue against his cheek.

"You're not doubting yourself are you?" he wondered with a hint of a smile on his face. Taking in a breath, his face acquiring a more serious look. "This friend of mine is someone quite special and it is true I want to make a good impression. I wouldn't ask just anyone to help me out." Jim leaned back on the chair.

"There's something about you Jennifer, it's hard to put my finger on it, but it's sort of everywhere, the house, the way you talk, your mannerisms, your clothes, an air of sophistication that I can tell you is rare as a unicorn among my usual company. So you'd be perfect for what I have in mind, don't you doubt that. Unless of course there are other considerations..."

Jim picked up the fork again, averting her gaze. "Your son or is it your husband...?"

"Doubting myself?" She raised an eyebrow at the slight challenge, listening as Jim eloquently explained what he meant. Her eyebrow inclined at the insinuation that she had reservations because of her husband or because of Terry. That had nothing to do with what she'd told him. Nor was she really doubting herself at all. She swirled her glass, peering through it, thinking to herself on what to tell the young man. The invitation was tempting, certainly. Still, it felt as though she would be setting him up for failure - not because of herself, but because a woman like herself wouldn't like receiving clothing as a gift.

"I'm surprised you keep company like myself." She teased him lightly, leaning forward and setting the glass down. Jennifer gave Jim an accidental look down her blouse, but it was truly impossible for her to actually hide it.

"I don't know your friend - what her style is, who she's trying to impress, what she prefers... Just because two women are similar, doesn't mean they've got the same sense." She offered, though she was certain that the young man already knew this well enough. Still, she smiled. "But if you're so set on leaving an impression like this, then..."

She shrugged her shoulders, leaning back. "I could find some time to help you." She offered with a smile. "When would you like to go? I'll have to make sure Robert and I don't have anything planned." To be fair, the two didn't have very frequent plans together.

Jim swallowed hard, the words stuck to his throat as Jennifer leaned down, the patterned top hanging just just enough to form almost like a tunnel straight down her cleavage. Her breasts hung down slightly, though were still confined in her bra for the most part.

At her explanation Jim nodded along, not wanting to say it, but thinking it. Babe you're overthinking this, just come. I want you there with me.

In the end the decision Jim wanted was taken. He set the fork down. "Well today's Friday, tomorrow's Saturday. Tomorrow will work for me. I have to get some work done in the morning, right after lunch should be fine."

As for their plans not clashing with any plans she might have with Robert, Jim took it at face value. He thought for a moment. "I can take care of Robert if you like. I can have Terry occupy him." Jim knew he could pull strings as far as Terry was concerned and it wouldn't cost him much to call his father and have lunch or some other mundane stuff to free up his lovely mom.

Hearing some stirring upstairs, Jim knew his time was up. Not that he cared that much about confronting Robert. It's just he couldn't be bothered to do it. "This was great." he says and gets up on his feet. "Find out for tomorrow and text me." he instructed her, his hand placed on her shoulder, giving it a small squeeze. "Night." and with that Jim walked off.

Jim was... well, a little demanding, the way that he spoke to her. Jennifer didn't quite appreciate it, but she let it slide for now. While she was trying to be a good host, she did not want him to feel entitled to her help. Still, as he made the plans, she nodded along. She didn't have any plans tomorrow, that much she already knew, so she shook her head, waving her hand as he said he could get Terry to occupy him.

"Don't worry about that." That was an odd statement, though. Getting Terry to occupy him? It certainly did sound like Jim had something to motivate her son to do things for him. It was concerning, but not enough for her to really be that concerned. Only if she knew, would she bother. Terry had made himself exceptionally clear when he went to college that he 'was no longer a baby' and that he refused to be coddled. Jennifer, as much as she hadn't appreciated it, was simply letting Terry be the adult that he was.

==== THE SHOPPING TRIP ====

Tomorrow Jim got some work down from his laptop. When noon came along he realized he was still in his underwear in bed. He decided to change into something more appropriate as he waited for Jennifer to confirm the timing on her end, a plan black T-shirt, dark jeans and sneakers.

The next morning, after she and Robert had eaten, she went upstairs to get changed. Nothing too fancy, of course, and something she could change out of relatively quickly if she wanted to try on something. She opted for jean shorts and a floral blouse with short sleeves. They were only going to the mall, after all. She'd told Robert that she was going out, and he didn't seem to care too much, having holed himself into their office - he truly did work too much. That did make it easy as she waited in the kitchen, sending a text to the young man upstairs.

"I'm ready to go whenever you are." She sent, standing and checking to make sure she had what she needed. Her purse and keys, her phone...

Jim had taken note of Robert's car in the driveway. It meant her husband was still in the house and perhaps she wouldn't get the chance to free up like he'd expected. He was ready to call on Terry and ask for a favour when instead the screen of his phone lit up with a message from Jennifer.

Moments later Jim appeared at the base of the stairs, looking over to Jennifer, taking in her outfit. "I'm ready as well. Wow...you look great." he added.

The outfit certainly could not hide her hefty bosom, but more so her elegant legs were also on full display which was more of a rare treat. Particularly because of the dream he had last night : That lovely dinner concluded with the best dessert he'd ever had...Jennifer getting on the table, spreading her legs for him as he ate her out.

The mall wasn't that far, but with the heat, he knew it wouldn't be convenient to walk. "We're taking Robert's car?" Jim questioned at first, before nodding, answering his own question.

"Yeah we are. We could walk, but arriving at the mall drenched in sweat and panting is not what I had in mind." Jim at that moment smirked, imagining the woman exactly that...sweaty and panting for breath, yet in an altogether different context. Jim turned towards the bowl of keys by the door, picking out the keyfob of Robert's car.

"Come on, I'll drive." beckoned Jennifer towards him as he reached towards the door. Moments later Jim was in the driver's seat as Jennifer stepped into the passenger's side.

Jennifer smiled at the little compliment. "Thank you," she replied.

"You look sharp yourself." She returned lightly, glancing at him. Certainly more stylish that her son would have been, but that didn't matter too much. Jim was a different set than her boy, that much was for sure. Either way, as Jim took the keys, the woman didn't complain. She never did care for driving, only doing so when she really needed to. Her own car would have been fine, but Robert wouldn't have minded them taking his car, either. At least, he probably thought she was driving, so there wasn't any issue there.

The car was on the way, the young man stealing a glance, her legs drawing the most attention, though the way the seatbelt ate into her cleavage was also impressive. "I thought about what you said last night. I got the impression that you weren't too certain that clothes would be a good gift for you. Or a woman like you more accurately. It got me wondering what you'd want instead..."

Soon enough, the two were on their way to the mall. Jennifer idly looked outside, unaware of Jim's gaze of her long legs, or his view of the seatbelt hidden between the valley of her breasts. As he spoke up, she turned her attention back to the young man. She let out a laugh.

"Oh, I made no sort of statement like that, I'll have you know." She teased. "I do love getting clothes - except, clothes that I picked out. Not that someone else did." She replied with a smile on her face. "I only said that gifting clothes to someone - a woman like myself - is a risky business." She explained herself. "If you're going to give a gift to me - one that I didn't pick out - don't give me clothes."

She let out a soft laugh, looking forward again. "If you were to give me something that I didn't pick out... Jewellery. Something not too gaudy. That's something that I would like. It doesn't have to be expensive either - but don't get something that looks cheap." She went on, her hands resting on her thighs. "Your friend might appreciate that."

Right about then, their short ride had come to an end as Jim had pulled up into the mall's parking lot, driving amidst the rows of parked cars, finding a spot towards the end as Jennifer explained that clothes would be a risky gift for a woman like her.

"Really?" he called out with a tone that indicated clothes were indeed what he had in mind. As the car came to a halt, Jim glanced over pondering the suggestion she'd made about jewellery. "I get what you're saying, but I vehemently disagree." doing so with an easy smile. "Come on, let's head inside." he stepped outside, waiting for Jennifer to join him as he stood in front of the car.

"I'm of the opinion that jewellery, little ornaments and such merely try to add to a woman's beauty and charm. Certainly can be handy for certain women, but for others, like my friend and you..." he looked at her as she walked over to him. "I think their beauty is staring one in the face." he eyed down her body. "It's merely a matter of letting it out. Clothes accomplish that better than jewellery."

As she joined him, Jim turned to walk towards the main door that led into the mall, the wave of cool air greeting them was a welcome respite from the sweltering heat outside. The section of the mall they went into was the food quarter, food stalls lining the sides of the wide, crowded corridor.

The clothes and jewellery stores were deeper into the building. "Let's go grab a drink before we get the party started." Jim suggested, deviating Jennifer towards a small coffee shop in the corner, he placed his hand on the small of her back to guide her to it and simply let his hand linger on it until they reached the counter. "I'll get an ice green tea." he told the barista, removing his hand as he took his wallet out. "Jennifer? It's on me by the way."

Jim_Ross
Jim_Ross
69 Followers