Beyond Monetary Needs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then again if Robert won't even show up for dinner, why would he ever give you a massage?" he mumbled, more so to himself before resolving to not mention Robert again for the remainder of the evening. He wanted to savour this moment without that prick intruding upon their thoughts.

His hands laid onto her shoulders, giving them a firm squeeze. "Oh wow...I can sense quite a bit of tension." he let out, the volume of his voice lowering with each word. Rhythmically Jim squeezed her shoulders, his hand sliding towards her neck, four fingers hooking around her neck for support as he used his thumbs to press slow circles into her back. The sensation of her skin alone caressing the pads of his fingers was enough to get the young man start to heat up.

Still he managed to restrain himself, using his fingers to touch upon all the pressure points that he could feel had tensed up, slow rolling circles aimed to relieve some of the pressure.

"How's that? Feeling a bit better?" he whispered once more, drawing closer, his breath gently teasing the back of her neck.

"A beautiful woman like you Jennifer should not be so stressed...there's nothing you should stress about...just lay back..." he pressed just under the back of her neck, a particular spot that he knew provided a lot of relief when prodded just right. "...just let go..." he whispered, leaning to complement the massage he was giving with a kiss, his lips gently touching the spot where her neck touched her shoulder, a small kiss, almost a peck, followed by a lengthier one, savouring the supple skin beneath his lips as his hands continued to massage her without stopping.

It wasn't that much of a surprise to her that she'd not gotten a massage any time recently. Most of her friends were in the same boat. Their husbands, some now ex-husbands, were satisfied with working and using their wives to basically be at home help. And that was it. There was no care for making sure her needs were met. Maybe she had kidded herself into believing that Robert was doing his best and that he was providing for her. In a way, he was. Monetarily, she never floated an empty purse. She had the things she wanted. It was just never directly from him. Little affection or love for her seemed to remain, even on those occasional nights they got more passionate. How many evenings had ended with her drinking a little bit of her sorrows away? More than she would admit.

She let out an involuntary sigh as Jim's hands pressed to her shoulders, his finger probing deeper and working out the knots in her back. God, how long had it been since anyone really touched her like that? She struggled to remain silent, half wanting to moan in delight from the relief she felt.

"Better." She murmured, smiling a little at his compliments to her. She felt herself leaning back, even without Jim beckoning her closer.

It felt good, like she could just let herself fall into his arms. That would be wrong - he was just her tenant. A friend of her son's she was hosting for a summer. She was married. All these reasons echoed in her head, and for the moment, she felt them suppressed by the relief that she felt.

Even as his lips brushed her neck... instead of pulling forward, she felt her head tilt, enjoying the touch of a man's lips to her skin.

What was Jim thinking at that moment? Truth be told there wasn't a lot of thinking going on. He simply went with the flow. It felt good to run his hands all over Jennifer's shoulders and back, the sensation of her skin pressing up against his wandering hands, the perfume she'd picked for the evening, evidently for her husband and yet now teasing the senses of another man as she leaned closer toward Jim.

More than all of that though, was the way she reacted to his touch. All of that however faded in comparison to that little whimper that escaped from her lips. What he was doing to her and the sensations he felt was secondary, what Jim enjoyed the most was the palpable manner that she reacted to him.

The subtle tilt of her head as he kissed her neck, made his lips clamp down, forming a seal over her skin which was followed by a small, gentle suck. Another suck as he pulled his lips away, the seal of his lips broken with an audible smack.

"Oh god..." Jim whispered, an involuntary utterance at having savoured her and wanting more, so much more... He removed one hand from her shoulder, reaching up, he cradled the top side of her head, his fingers disappearing into the luscious hair, the pads of his fingers pressing into her scalp to provide a scalp massage and at the same time allowing Jim to move her head to the side, exposing more of her shoulder to the young man who used his free hand to slowly push the strap of the dress down her arm.

"Just relax..." he whispered as more of the supple buffet was uncovered under him. The revealed skin of her shoulder was begging for his lips and he did not hesitate to make the acquaintance, kissing his way from her shoulder to her neck. As his head bent down, he could see down her front, the moved strap meant her right breast was ready to pop out and so Jim reached down with his free hand, moving the dress fabric to the side as he gently sucked on her neck.

The woman relaxed, her mind sinking into the feeling, enjoying his strong, firm touch, yet gentle. A sound she tried to suppress came out, a light moan as Jim's lips lightly sucked to skin.

"Careful..." she murmured, knowing well how easily her fair skin bruised. The subconscious in her was still there, reminding her she was married, that there was a ring on her finger that twinkled... a twinkle she couldn't see with her eyes closed as they were. She kept her eyes shut, humming softly the more than Jim toyed with her.

Even as his hand moved to brush her dress strap aside, she made no effort to stop him. There was no bra underneath. As the strap moved to the side, tugged by the young man's hand, her heavy breast finally came free. She let out a soft sigh, the slight sag letting it fall a little further from the window of her dress.

She made no acknowledgement consciously, yet a moment later she'd brought Jim's hand up, caressing it to her bosom and sighing out in delight. How long had she desired this? Another light moan came out, her eyes closed tight.

The little warning alone could have been a red flag that the young man was overstepping his bounds and Jennifer was well aware of it. He certainly was and yet the little moan that spilled out of her lips made him understand the context behind that subtle warning.

"Don't worry." was his hushed reply, breaking the seal around his lips only briefly before he kissed her skin tenderly once again. The kissing seemed to slow down, even came to a complete halt as Jim had his eyes open, glancing down the front of her dress, watching as the voluptuous tit spilled out of the window of her dress, sagging down just a little bit. Maybe he caught a brief momentary glimpse of her now freed nipple, before the porcelain-like breast fell a bit more, concealing the tiny bud from the young man's gaze.

To his surprise, Jennifer actually sought out his hand, guiding it up to her now exposed breast. The palm of his hand slid down, to place itself between the displaced strap and the breast, he lifted his hand a bit to feel the weight of her tit, a trembling breath left his lips, caressing her ear as a wave of excitement washed over his body as he felt just how heavy the mound was.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?" he whispered, before leaning in to nibble on her earlobe, right as the fingers on his hand were splayed so as to 'hold' as much of her tit as he could.

He felt the supple flesh fill his hand almost in an instant, her tit spilling out from the gaps between his fingers as he gave it a small squeeze and right then as Jim moved his hand, he felt something brush the bottom side of his palm. It moved across his palm as he repositioned his hand.

Jim moved his hand away only briefly, before his thumb and his index finger closed in on the elusive bud, he had not gotten a glimpse, but he was copping a feel as he rolled her nipple between his fingers whilst he sucked on her earlobe.

Jennifer knew she should stop. She should've told him to stop, to get out of her house and stop trying to destroy her little idyllic life. To tell her son how this man was sowing discord in their family, and for what? Yet, she succumbed to the feeling, enjoying his hand grasping and groping at her breast, toying her nipple, pinching it between his fingers.

"I've heard it before..." She whispered, though a giggle escaped her lips as she said it. Oh, it was so nice to have a man compliment and feel her like this, how much she had missed it! Another light moan escaped her lips, her eyes opening... happening upon her free hand. The wedding ring glinted lightly, in the lowly lit room.

Doubt swirled in her mind again. Those suppressed thoughts were gently pushing back into her mind. She was upset, it was just one day, Robert got caught up, and it was fine... but it wasn't just one time. Or maybe it would get better?

Her body began to stiffen a little, leaning forward slightly. There was hesitation in the motion as she felt herself trying to untangle from Jim. It was too late to tell him he shouldn't touch her and too late for her to say that she didn't like the touch at all. She loved it and perhaps even felt she was addicted to it... but it couldn't happen. It couldn't!

Her hand slowly reached up to Jim's, pulling it away. "I think... I think I'm going to go wash up." She said lightly, slowly pulling her body forward from him. She held her breath, keeping her eyes forward.

Was she panting? Very nearly sweating, she felt. "I'm going to... head to bed. I think the wine's hitting me." She didn't quite rebuff Jim, but the simple fact of her not facing him as she got up from the couch was enough, she felt. She didn't want to continue, as much as she knew she did. Contradictory, perhaps, but... she wouldn't think too much more of it. She needed to go.

Biting down on her earlobe, Jim shook his head a bit as she said she 'heard it before' as if to tell her that she herself did not realise how gorgeous she was. If she did, she wouldn't accept that pathetic excuse for a man to stand her up like this.

He squeezed her tit wantonly, his fingers seemed to get lost in the vast endless sea of flesh that was her tit, the supple skin providing the most perfect sensation to his digits.

"It's okay..." Jim whispered as he let go of her earlobe, unable to complete the sentence he wanted to say I'll give you the anniversary, you deserve but instead the soaring desire within made him lean down, kissing the end of her jaw, kisses that started to trail towards her lips as he used his hold on her scalp to try and turn her face, but right then Jennifer leaned forward, his lips kissing the air at one point.

Next thing he felt was her hand pulling his off of her tit, not that Jim wanted to resist, though his hand as if it had a mind of its own latched onto her mound momentarily, like a spoiled child told to scram from the candy shop, it stubbornly resisted her pull before he had to force himself to let go.

Next thing he knew Jennifer was stood up. She faced away from Jim, speaking to him whilst not turning to face him, though the wedding ring on her hand did face him. The momentary sensations had made Jim forget about that fact and given her moans just moments prior she forgot about it too, but apparently it was short-lived. Jim didn't accept that. Did not want to accept that. "It's not the wine." he added, making it clear this wasn't a fluke. This was what she had felt for the longest time now and that's why she'd allowed herself to experience it.

"Jennifer, come on..." his tone of voice was half pleading, half serious, as if telling her to face the truth here. Robert was not good for her. She needed something else, someone else. She knew it. He knew it. Jim was not willing to let it end here. He reached forward, his hand firstly wrapping around her wrist, before he let it fall to cup the entirety of her hand, almost as if he wanted his hand to cover up her wedding ring, that terrible reminder that she belonged to someone else.

He pulled on it to make her turn, looking up briefly as her tit was still out, this time seeing the nipple and the way his fingers had made the skin of her breast start to tinge red. "Take a seat baby...no more wine, we'll just relax."

She had very nearly started moving before Jim took her hand. The woman was not unaware of her excuse. It was just an excuse, after all, that she was feeling the alcohol. If anything, she wanted to take the rest of the nearly empty bottle and finish it. Either way, she knew she had to go, even as the young man turned her around.

She didn't hide her breast immediately, not with her hand in his. She looked at him, a regretful look, almost sad, but she shook her head.

"Jim, no." She said softly, tugging her hand back and re-exposing that reminder of her. Her hands moved to her breast, tucking it back in and fixing the dress. He would hate her for this, she knew - maybe it would make it easier. As enjoyable as the moment had been, it couldn't continue.

"I'm sorry. I just can't. Have a good night." As she spoke, she had slowly stepped back from the living room, then turned again and quietly left the room, leaving the young man on his own to grasp at the memory. As much as she was grasping at the memory herself, gone to her bedroom. She shut the door tight and locked the bathroom, stripped bare as she stood in the shower.

Soft moans resounded in the bathroom, drowned out by the pour of the shower head as her finger rubbed at herself. Robert was not on her mind.