Beyond Monetary Needs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older woman shrugged her shoulders, stepping out of the car as he parked it. Listening to him, she shook her head as he continued his explanation, a smile on her face. "Oh, you might have a little bit of a point." She hummed, a smile on her face. "True, it is meant as an addition. Or, it could draw one's attention to something a woman might want to highlight. Think of... say, a necklace." She offered, walking along with the young man.

"Drawing one's eyes further down, with a complimentary outfit might draw his attention elsewhere, something that she wants." She kept a smile on her face.

"And you should also consider that the beauty of the item itself is a gift and provokes a woman like myself to consider other outfits that could make use of such an... 'additional' trinket or ornament. For letting out that beauty of theirs. The provocation helps, and it isn't as useless as you think."

Jim wasn't going to give so easily to her explanations, she knew, and she herself did not agree with the young man either. But that was okay. He could pick out whatever outfit he wanted for his friend and take that risk if he so chose. As for herself... well, she might pick out something. Maybe for a datenight for her husband later this month. He had been exceptionally stressed as of late, so something to get his mind off of that would be good.

Still, the line for coffee wasn't too bad. A smile grew on her face, glancing at the young man. He was bold to place his hand at her back, though she didn't brush it away. Considering it was after lunch, the crowd was getting thicker, so the light touch was just to keep her close. It was just an innocent gesture. "Your internship paying you well?" She teased lightly, moving to make her order. "Salted caramel cold brew."

To others, maybe the touch looked more affectionate, the way it lingered. She certainly had to look older, plenty older, than Jim himself, though perhaps people didn't really see it that way.

After Jim paid, Jennifer stepped to the side with him, waiting for their drinks to be made. "So this friend of yours... a friend from college?" She asked. "What sort of clothing were you thinking of getting her? Something for special occasions? For regular wear?"

At her comment about his internship paying him well, he smiled whilst putting the change in his wallet and then reinserting it into his jeans backpocket.

"Irrelevant in this case. I was taught to never let a lady pay," he replied, though not drawing attention to the fact that the lady in this case was twice his age.

He was suddenly reminded of that fact by the glances they were getting from the other patrons of the coffee place. Even the barista had a curious look for a moment as if she was wondering if the two were mother and son, certainly the age ranges would fit though the way Jim's hand lingered on her back as they approached the bar would speak against it.

As they waited for their drinks, Jim looked up. "Aah, yeah...you could say that." he replied to her question about this friend being one from college. "Well she's not someone who goes out a lot so I'd like to encourage more of that. In fact she's stuck in a rather monotonous routine for ages now that I just know is not good for her. Giving her one more reason to enjoy herself a bit would be a nice gift in my opinion." Jim reached for the two drinks, offering Jennifer hers as he turned to scan the place for a free table.

"There's one at the back." he said and right then his free hand slid onto the small of her back again, guiding her as they swerved through the busy tables and other patrons. When somepatron was getting up, Jim had to swipe Jennifer out of the way, his fingers dug into the fabric of her jeans to pull her towards him, yet the bottom part of his hand rested a bit too low, almost at the top of her butt. "Careful." he let out, continuing onto their table as if nothing happened and yet he did not correct the downward slide of his hand, only taking it off entirely as he offered her chair to sit.

Jim sat across from her, a smile playing on his face. "What about you? I feel like you're in a similar spot to my friend, but as you made it clear during the house viewing, you're content with where you are." pausing for a moment before adding "Or was it very content? I'm a bit foggy on that." he chuckled as a hint of irony laced his words whilst he recalled how she'd made it clear there was more to marriage than making the bed rock.

"I wonder if you ever think about perhaps doing something differently if you were to go back?" he leaned in to take a sip of his tea, glancing up at her eyes.

Once the two had received their drinks, Jennifer followed Jim on towards the back of the cafe. She made no mention of him tugging her aside nor where he had touched at all, though she was conscious of it. Just to keep her out of the way for a moment, considering she hadn't quite been paying attention. Her own fault.

As they sat, she crossed her legs, watching the young man across from him as he explained what this girl was like, nodding her head thoughtfully. Jim's thoughts of getting this girl out was... interesting to say the least. Giving her something nice to wear out... well, she would let him live his fancy, if that was what he chose to do. If a woman didn't want to go out, or she had her own routine that she preferred... well, men could be stubborn, but so could women, she had to admit.

Jennifer laughed lightly, sipping on her coffee, hearing the light clatter of ice in it as she swirled it a moment afterwards. "Oh, I am quite content, thank you very much." She replied, giving him a nod of the head. "I doubt I would change much, if anything."

She pondered for a moment. Well, her life was good. Easy, normal. She could basically do as she pleased, and she never really had an empty purse. Maybe she could have enjoyed her youth a little more, but the years were gone now, and her family was more important now. Besides, what more could she really want? Then again, if only Robert was a little more... no, she was fine. Even if it wasn't often, she was pleased enough when she and Robert had sex.

Looking back to Jim, she offered him a smile. "No, I can't think of anything." It wasn't really a lie now, was it? No, it wasn't. She sipped at her coffee, uncrossing and recrossing her legs as she relaxed back. "Where do you want to look first?" She asked, changing the subject. Jim had brought her here to help him shop, but she was sure had something in mind for where he wanted to look.

Jim leaned back against the chair of the cafe, taking a quick look around. He did not fail to miss that some of the curious glances from the other patrons persisted. The way he'd let his hand linger on Jennifer's back as he led her to the table likely raised more eyebrows, so it was understandable. Besides that they weren't doing anything untoward.

If anything, Jim can easily recall far more scandalous dates, ones where the virtue of patience had failed him and some of the bedroom rituals might have started in public places.

Likely this was the fact why Terry wasn't all that concerned about Jim and his mom despite the young man's reputation. It was improbable that his mom would fall for any of his tricks. Made even more improbable by the fact that Jennifer was 'quite content' seemingly.

Jim pursed his lips, drawing in a breath through his nose as he reached for his tea. Taking a sip Jim looked down, smiling to himself as she reconfirmed that she couldn't think of anything she'd change. "Okay..." he nodded as he gave the tea a small swirl around the cup with the wooden stirring stick.

Finally he looked up, locking eyes with her. "You're quite stubborn too, you know that?" not hiding the fact she'd given him the opposite answer of what he expected or wanted to hear, but offering that typical smile of his regardless.

He took another sip of the tea, before glancing towards the wave of people streaming towards the inner part of the mall and shops therein. "Well I do have a few ideas." Jim mused out loud. "I am tempted however to let you pick out your first destination. What's the point of bringing along a fashion expert if you don't heed her advice, huh?" He raised an eyebrow, enjoying more of the tea, a small smack of his lips filling the air as set the cup down.

"So think as if you're going to be the recipient of this gift. Imagine a very good friend, maybe someone who wants to be more than just a friend. What would you like him to bring you?" he raised his hand briefly.

"Naturally within the budget of someone with an internship." he clarified with a smile. "I thought about this gift in terms of what I want out of my friend, instead of thinking what she might want. I still think I am not 100% wrong, but I'm curious to know what you'd come up with Jennifer." he let his voice trail off just as he got up to leave. "Shall we?"

"Stubborn? I have no idea what you mean." She replied jovially, a smirk on her face.

A bit of her knew that the young man was hoping for something else, that he was hoping to say that marriage wasn't all that, that she wished she could be wild and live a fun life. To be truthful, that wasn't unappealing, but it wasn't what she desired. She enjoyed her stable little life. It was comfortable. It was different from what the young man with his plenty of airheaded girls lived, but that was completely okay. He could live his life. She would live hers.

A sigh escaped her lips, her eyes wandering away for a moment to the crowd of people, then back to Jim. "I still feel that you're not quite right, but if that's what you want..."

If she were to have someone give her something... well, her husband came to mind. If he gave her a dress for the two to go out on a date in, then maybe she would like it. God knows he would never do that, considering that she'd told him not to buy her clothes on many occasions.

Standing up, she swirled her empty cup - she'd been idly sipping through it and hadn't noticed it was gone until he asked if she was ready to go. "Of course."

There were a couple of little boutique shops that she did like and if she was going to pick out something for herself on this trip, then maybe a nice dress for a dinner out with her husband would be good. Might as well pick out something she liked and something for Jim to give this friend of his. Waiting for him, the two set out into the mall. The crowds had picked up a little more now, so she stayed close beside Jim.

Jim shook his head slightly as she made her doubts known, a small smile peeking through. "I suppose this doesn't reflect that well on me, but you're the first woman I've come across who's so opposed to each and everyone of my suggestions. I don't know if it's good or bad that I find that intriguing." he confessed just as they headed out onto the throng of people streaming deeper inside the mall.

"Let's see..." She murmured, eyeing stores for a moment, then nudged Jim. "That one. Let's head there." She pointed out one. It was a modern store, the storefront displaying mannequins with dresses and accessories.

As they approached the string of shops, walking past them Jim's eyes scanned the mannequins displayed on the windows, whilst also glancing at the patrons. Some stores were blatantly not what they were after. Forever 21, H&M and so on, a bunch of young girls, nothing that would suit the lovely curves of his companion. Jennifer picked something out that held quite a bit of promise.

"Alright, let's go." Jim echoed, leading the way to the store. Just as they passed the threshold of the door, a smiling shopping assistant approached them.

"Hello there, what can I help you with today ma'am?" she saw Jim standing nearby but she clearly assumed he was separate.

"Sir, are you looking for a gift for your girlfriend? I'll have my colleague be right with you." and she turned her body towards Jennifer entirely.

Jim smiled, as he placed a hand across Jennifer's waist. "We're together," he declared. "And we'll just browse for now, if we need anything, we'll give you a shout." and with that he pressed his hand into Jennifer's back, guiding her away from the shopping assistant and deeper into the boutique.

Jennifer peered over to her compatriot as he introduced them as being together. She looked back to the shopkeeper, giving her a gentle smile. "I think we'll be fine, thank you." She replied hastily, before Jim could whisk her off as he placed his hand at her back.

The shopkeeper definitely peered at the two of them curiously, her brow knitting tightly as she watched the two. They seemed much too different, but after a moment, the shopkeeper decided it wasn't worth worrying about and went back to the register to wait for any new patrons.

Jim ran his fingers through a rack of dresses, as Jennifer took her time picking out something. There was this one dress that did stand out to Jim. He glanced over to see Jennifer occupied next to another rack. He pulled the coat hanger with the dress on it and walked over.

"I know I told you to pick, but what do you think about this?" he held up the dress "It caught my eyes instantly. Though I'm not sure how it would fit her...'' he eyed Jennifer from the corner of his eyes. "You two are the same, if you tried it on then I'd know for sure."

There were already some people in the shop, but most were alone. Generally, they looked similarly aged to Jennifer, anywhere from their 30s to early 50s. It didn't bother Jennifer - some girls might have had mature tastes. To be honest, though, she was really looking for herself and ignoring what Jim had asked her. Peering through a couple of racks, she had already picked out a couple dresses that she did like.

Still, she glanced at Jim as he came over to her.

"Oh?" She looked at it over a moment, then smiled. "As long as you think that she'd enjoy the style." She replied lightly, picking out her own dresses as well.

A smirk grew on her face. "Well, I did come here to go shopping for myself too." She teased lightly, looking at his choice, then taking it. "Mm..." Inspecting it, she did think it would fit, before giving him a nod. "Okay, well, I'll try it on in a moment." She offered, taking the three outfits and heading on into the changing room for herself. "Wait out here, I'll just be a few."

Of course, it took a moment to get the dress fitted just right - she had her buxom bosom to thank for that. But a few minutes later, she stepped out, wearing a floral dress that was rather tight. The cups of the dress drew her bosom up so tightly that it looked as if her tits were ready to spill out over the top. "Well?"

Jim waited outside, looking over a few other dresses when he heard footsteps coming out from around the corner where the changing rooms were. Soon as Jennifer came into view the young man froze.

The floral fabric wrapped tightly and yet elegantly around her form, highlighting her perfectly curvaceous figure and more importantly the cups of the dress swelled to accommodate the outline of her breasts which seemed to be pushed up and forming the deepest and most inviting cleavage.

He could not resist taking a few steps closer. "Wow! It's..." he found it hard to hide the fact where his attention was focused...sure enough taking the whole of her in, but yeah, the main event was evidently on her bosom.

He shook his head in a bit of disbelief. "Your husband is one lucky man." he admitted, "It'd also look great on my friend..." he laughed a bit, clearly that consideration was now secondary. "You're not wearing a bra underneath, yeah?" He raised an eyebrow.

Jennifer was by no means oblivious to the ample bosom she was showing. Oftentimes it made finding clothes for herself incredibly difficult - dresses cut for her figure often never accounted for such a large bust. Hence, most dresses that she wore always highlighted that curvature of hers, and this dress Jim had chosen was no different. She had to take a moment to tug the dress up before she had even stepped out, feeling like her tits might pop up the top.

She laughed, shaking her head at Jim's response. "Oh, where have I heard that before...?" She teased, remembering that was something he'd said when she had first met him.

Rolling her eyes slightly, she turned her back to him as Jim asked about her bra, letting the tight fabric around her hips cling to her backside. "What's it to you if I am?" She hummed lightly, looking over her shoulder back at the young man, then forward again, admiring herself in a mirror.

She could be vain, sometimes, and when she was dressing up like this, she certainly was.

"And you think your friend would look good in this?" She turned back to face him, smiling as she did. "Well, she'll find it a little tight. Just around here..." Her hands gestured broadly, serving to draw Jim's attention to her breasts. "But otherwise it fits very nicely."

The smiling shopping assistant that had greeted them at the door was craning up her neck to look over the racks of clothes towards the part of the boutique where Jim and Jennifer were right now. Mostly this part of the store was deserted. Her eyes seemed to ask whether Jim and his companion needed any help.

Jim locked eyes with her, quickly shaking his head to tell her no, the last thing he wanted was to lose this little bit of privacy they had in this corner of the store.

Jim positioned himself right behind Jennifer, conscious of the reflection on the mirror, he didn't want to betray the fact that he was intently focused on how Jennifer's butt filled out the dress so nicely. The moment she turned her head to look over her shoulder Jim forced his gaze up.

The sultry tone of her answer about the bra made him narrow his eyes. "It's not for me, it's for my friend. It'd be nice to know if she'll need to let her 'girls' free or not?"

More questions followed as she turned around, that little gesture with her hand failed utterly in drawing Jim's attention to her bosom, because it already was there. Unable to resist the temptation, the young man took a few paces forward. If before the relative height would allow him to peek down through that lovely gap between her tits, this time around, the tight dress had smushed her tits together in such a way that the delightful gap was vanishingly small.

"I very much doubt she'd look as good as you do right now. As for the tightness..." he raised his hand, one finger hooking under one of the straps over Jennifer's shoulder, pulling at it to test how taut it was. He knew his hand touching her like that was dangerous, but there was only so much self-control Jim could exercise.

"Ooh that's very tight...but, I think my friend will be alright. She's certainly not as 'blessed' as you are. Very few women are."

Truthfully, she wasn't wearing a bra, the dress tight enough and with enough support to keep her bosom up as Jim peered over her. She knew where he was looking - most men looked there as well. Though, as he stepped forward and tugged at the strap, she was definitely surprised. She laughed lightly at his remark, brushing his hand away from the strap, though. No need for him to be that familiar with her - and she wasn't about to invite more touches from him either. The small touches in the coffee shop and in the crowd were one thing, but that was another.

"You don't need to remind me. I know well enough about that." She replied with a smirk on her face.

"So? Suitable for your friend?" She asked, doing one more small twirl, simultaneously stepping back from the young man. "If it is, I'm going to go and try one my own dresses..." She murmured, tossing her hair back slightly, tilting her head and smiling warmly to the young man.

"You might want to pick out some shoes for her too - go the extra mile, if you're going to try and get her into something you think she should wear." She teased.