All Comments on 'Beyond Monetary Needs Pt. 03'

by Jim_Ross

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AmbulAmbul29 days ago

This is an incredible chapter. I felt like a fly on the wall, the descriptions and especially the dialogue. The buildup to and the sex scenes themselves were extremely erotic. The author captured Jennifer’s thoughts and feelings beautifully. I am very anxious for the next chapter in this story.

AmbulAmbul29 days ago

Jim had awakened something in Jennifer, who quickly realized that she really had no love left for Robert land had to divorce him and become her own person. She no longer wanted to be a “doormat” for Robert and Terry. She “giggled” when he left for work without breakfast. She all but told Terry that she fucked Jim, leaving him speechless for a change. The stunning big-breasted MILF is determined to get into a gym regime. “While she already looked good - the young man had impressed that into her mind - she wanted to look better. More fit, less fat, flexible...” She began making initial mental plans to leave Robert. While Jim is the catalyst, and Jennifer is focused on him right now, he may or may not be part of her long range goals to live her life and find sexual pleasure as she chooses (Jim noticed that she wasn’t a prude, but had very “deviant” sexual ideas). The author has brilliantly developed the plot of this story leading to this chapter, which represents only the first baby step of a new life for Jennifer. The next chapter should be a doozy!

unsure54unsure5429 days ago

Excellent. I can't wait for what transpires next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJim_Ross@Jim_Ross
Always looking for new stories to be inspired! If you're a woman and you like to roleplay, hit me up!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES