Beyond Monetary Needs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, please talk to him. Maybe take the rent off entirely? I swear I'll pay for it if necessary." he knew it wouldn't be necessary. His dad would never allow his baby boy to ever be inconvenienced like that. "Are you cooking him anything? I can pay for the ingredients if you made like a dinner or something. Please moooooom!"

"It wouldn't be good for him to leave? Terry, you're not making sense." She let out a sigh. This was exactly what Jim had said. When she heard her boy like that, she would suck it up and do whatever he asked, but she couldn't...she couldn't budge on this at all. She let out a sigh.

"Honey, I've done everything I could to make his stay pleasant. He... made his decision, and I'm not sure there is anything that I can do to convince him otherwise." She finally said, rubbing her eyes lightly.

"Can you tell me what he did for you? What would make it look bad for you? If I knew..." She trailed off. Then what? Would she actually try to keep Jim here? Would it make any difference? To make Jim stay would mean to admit to him that he was right. That she was a pushover, that she just did whatever her husband and Terry asked of her, and that she never got anything in return, that she did, in fact, want him much more than anything in the world, that she'd even dreamed of Jim at night since that day...

Terry huffed into the phone. He knew it'd be hard enough to change Jim's mind as it seemed like he was pretty set in his decision, and yet he did not expect to get pushback from his mom. "Clearly you haven't mom! Clearly...because if you had, he wouldn't leave!" Terry raised his voice.

At her question, he sighed. "Look, did he invite a girl over or something? Maybe dad said something stupid. I should have told him that Jim is outgoing like that." Terry seemed to be rambling now.

The thought of his lovely Becky drifting away from him, was making him panic ever so slightly. Finally he relented. "Alright, you want to know what he did for me. For one he's a great friend." It was a bold faced lie, Jim barely knew he existed outside the times Terry brought him lecture notes and the like.

"Secondly, he introduced me to Becky. She's a great girl mom. I'm so so happy with her and you know, he's done me a big favor. So..." he didn't want to say Jim would move into Becky's old room and maybe she might visit him. "Please mom just do like I told you, just do it okay. He might change his mind and stay!!"

Jenifer froze. He had introduced Terry to a girl? And now Terry was using her so he could stay with this girl? The phone went silent for a while as she sat on the line. Pieces were all beginning to fall into place. Why Terry had been so insistent with her to lower the rent, why he'd come to her and asked her incessantly about convincing Robert, why he refused to come home with his girlfriend. So he had just used her in order to keep this girlfriend? And he blew her off because of some girl? Her heart was racing, her face red with anger. It was just like Jim said - all the men in her life just used her and didn't give anything back at all.

"I understand, sweetie." She finally said. "I...I'll do what I can." She was going to do what she could. Why waste her time? Jim was right. She was wasting away with these people. She thought in the least Terry wasn't using her, that it was just Robert who undervalued her, but now?

"I'll do my best, I promise. Love you sweetie, I need to go." She hung up, not wanting to speak to her son any further. Oh she would do her best. Jim wouldn't be leaving...she'd make sure of it.

=== THE CONVINCING ===

It was rather unbelievable that Terry would be one to hang out with a guy like Jim or more unbelievable that Jim would hang out with a guy like Terry. So this little confession gave more of a hint as to what their dynamic really was like, but hearing his mom actually relent and confirm she'd try to make Jim stay was a relief for Terry. "Thanks mom, I lov-" he was cut off as his mom hung up the phone. In any case, there was some hope for Terry and he chose to believe everything would work out in the end.

Meanwhile at Jim's office, Becky was blowing up his phone about details when he'd move out. She'd already told her parents and they were okay with it. Her dad traveled a lot so it was just her mom at home and she was mostly gone for work. "This weekend, I guess." Jim texted her curtly and decided to just put the phone away for the rest of the evening.

He grabbed a quick snack on his way back from work and decided to walk home instead. He wasn't hungry so he figured he'd just collapse on the bed and sleep. It was a bit after 9 PM when he arrived home. He didn't think he heard anyone on the ground floor. Robert had not arrived yet, his car wasn't in the driveway. With a tired sigh, Jim headed upstairs to his room.

Jennifer had prepared herself...well, a little bit, anyways. She knew about when Jim arrived home everyday, and she was going to be in his room when he got there. Robert had already sent her a message letting her know that he wouldn't be home until late tonight - which late for him meant anywhere between 10 and 1. What he had to do at the office that late, she had little to no idea, but she didn't particularly care today. She'd changed into something comfortable but plenty revealing as well. Light makeup and the same expensive perfume that she'd worn that first day that Jim had toyed with her.

That said, she hadn't expected him to arrive so late at night. He usually was home around 6, and it did put a little damper on her plans. Only a little bit, though. Ordinarily, she never would have been caught in Jim's room. Occasionally she had stepped in to clean, but that was about it. Today, though, she was seated on his bed, scrolling idly through her phone, through texts from Terry and Robert. Not a single thing they texted her for was just to text. It was always a request or a demand, asking her to do something or to fix something.

As her young tenant stepped into the room, she peered up to him, fixing him a smile, then crossing her legs as she leaned forward. "I got a call this morning." She stated lightly. "Someone demanding me to get you to stay. To...drop the rent entirely and cook all your meals." She laughed at the notion, shaking her head and letting out a sigh.

"I told him I wouldn't do it, until he finally told me about a...girl, that he seemed to be so in love with. My own son, acting just like his father. Using me for a means to an end." She let out a wistful sigh, her chin on her hand as she watched Jim.

"So, I told him I would figure out some way to make you stay." She went on. "What I didn't say was that I was going to do it for myself. And not for him. So no, I'm not going to make your meals or get the rent completely to go away." She leaned back, her hands moving to rest onto Jim's bed again.

"Instead, I...first will apologize. For lying on a handful of occasions. About what it is that I want. About how Robert treats me. About not offering you any explanation. Jim, you're right. I don't stand up for myself. I don't take what I want." She glanced down a moment. "I didn't want to admit it. And you know full well I can be a very stubborn woman. So for that, I apologize. And I admit that...I don't like it or want it."

It was Wednesday today. It'd be at least 3 more days before Jim would move out. Would he bear to be around Jennifer for 3 more days? The fact that he was leaving would make his uncontrollable thoughts even worse, that much was for sure. He briefly contemplated moving out today even. He'd just need to grab his suit, a few underwear and go to Becky's house tonight.

He could grab the rest of his stuff on the weekend. It was an idea that he had not entirely dismissed even as he made his way up the stairs. He paused briefly in the middle of the hallway. Where was Jennifer? At this time she either read a book downstairs, but he peeked through the living room and she wasn't there. Since she'd been avoiding him she went to hide in her bedroom these last few days, but a quick look to the master bedroom door, he saw no sliver of light.

That was odd. To add to that he thought he saw the light of his bedroom was turned on, as the gap under the door seemed to be illuminated. He sometimes turned the light on in the morning as he usually woke early enough for the sun not to have come up fully. He didn't remember doing so this morning. Shrugging his shoulders, Jim pressed on, opening the door to find out Jennifer was in the room. Not just in his room, but sitting on the bed.

The young man would hardly have been more surprised than he was right in that moment. He froze in an instant, his hand remaining on the door handle still, the fact she was wearing a revealing top, tight around her bosom, though what top could ever be loose around her bosom?! The top had a nice round window which offered a peek down to her deep cleavage. This was a prank, or more accurately an illusion of sorts, he was sure of it. He was going to go and rub his eyes, but the 'illusion' spoke and it was Jennifer sure enough as she seemed to laugh at the idea of cooking for him, something that Jim would find rather nice.

The more she spoke, the more Jim could piece together the events that led her to sit on his bed. The distressed Terry had gone and called his mom and in his rush, he'd revealed a bit too much. Apparently that had been the straw that broke the camel's back. Jim listened on, intently, thawing himself a bit, he managed to let go of the door handle and step inside properly.

The seriousness in her tone of voice made him put an effort into thinking not with the head between his legs, but the one above his shoulders. He put his hands in his pockets, his head tilting a bit as he listened to her admission. He smiled as she talked about being stubborn. "Yeah I know that very well...too well, even." he drew in a breath his features assuming a more serious stance.

To her apology he bowed his head a bit. "I do not require it. I'm not entitled to it, as you very well know, but I do appreciate your apology regardless." he confessed on his end. With that Jim took his hand out of his pockets and stepped forward, approaching the bed he went to take a seat. Not close to Jennifer, but keeping some distance. "Before you go on. I imagine you know this, but it bears saying that whatever happens or doesn't happen is not to convince me to stay. It's for you." With that he shut up, the look on his face expectant of what was the next phase of her 'plan'.

In the least, Jim had acknowledged her apology. That was better than him simply kicking her out of his room and going on his way. And, as he went on, she laughed a little bit, tossing her hair back as she looked over to him. "Of course. If I'm doing this for myself, then...if you leave or stay, I don't care. I would appreciate you staying...but I can't convince you to stay at all. I believe...my exact words to him was 'I'll do my best' to convince you." Jennifer giggled a little bit, shrugging her shoulders a little bit.

Jim was now watching her expectantly. "Well, anyways...my husband did say that he was going to be out late. Which means he probably won't be back for...oh, another hour or two. It isn't the...three hours that I remember you'd had with that young woman a couple weeks back." A faint smile grew on her face. "But I will at least tell you what I want. I want you to fuck me like you fucked her." She stated bluntly, her eyes flashing with lust.

"I don't just want that, Jim. I. Need. It." She added, her tone was still level and serious. Without wasting a moment, her fingers hooked to the bottom of her top, tugging the fitted fabric up her body, then paused, letting it stop just beneath the bottom of her breasts. "Take it off of me, please?" She smirked, her hands moving to rest on the bed beside her.

That first teasing message that Jim had sent Terry, something about his mom being a bombshell. Sure enough it worried Terry but he didn't think anything would come of it. Truth be told Jim was a bit bummed to be leaving the house without realizing at least one of Terry's fears. Well if only that dork knew that it was his words that were partially responsible for his sweet mom to be sat on his bed with that sultry smile on her face.

As she spoke of her husband, Jim glanced towards the door realizing he'd left the door open. Right then she mentioned the three hours and the girl that he'd had over a few weeks back. Jim did not expect her to be so blunt, but boy did he welcome it. The words had a shivering effect throughout the entirety of his body, he felt as if every cell came alive with anticipation. Those words, those three words 'I. Need. It.' they'd sparked a desire within him that he knew would consume the two of them tonight.

Jim scooted closer as she started to lift her fabric, the moment she stopped, he placed his hand over hers. "First..." he whispered, leaning as his lips were mere inches from hers. "That night...I heard all sorts of little whimpers and moans come out of these..." he raised his hand, his index finger running down across her upper and lower lip. "I nearly had a chance to introduce myself...and then you took them away..." he nearly chastised her.

"So before anything happens, I want to say hello..." and with that Jim leaned in, his lips placing a tentative kiss on hers. Gentle, timid and then another one and another one before his lips were now properly acquainted with hers. Light smacks echoed across the room as he tilted his head to the side to deepen the intensity of the kiss. He pulled back before opening his eyes as he caressed her cheek. "God, you taste...amazing!"

With that, Jim's attention focused further down. He leaned back a bit, getting a good look at her bosom confined in the tight top. The hem just underneath her breasts. Jim reached to cop a feel of one of the confined breasts before using both hands to lift the top up and over her breasts. He was mesmerized by their beautiful drop. Her top was off entirely, her breasts now exposed, unlike last time, no support at all, they did sag, not a lot, but they did regardless. He placed both hands underneath them, hoisting both tits, feeling their lovely weight fill his hands. He leaned in again, kissing her, yet now it was a hungry kiss, devouring her lips as he squeezed her tits wantonly. "I am..in love...with your tits!" he whispered in between the kisses.

Jennifer waited for Jim's response, and it was damn near immediate - sliding closer to her, closing the distance. She let out a breath, feeling his lips brush against hers at first, then press a little more heatedly. Her hand touched his chest, letting their lips smack together in a delicate sweet dance.

There was not an ounce of hesitation in her, as she'd come here resolved to do this, to 'make a mistake' she had even told herself. This was no mistake. Not by any stretch of the imagination. She let out a breath as he pulled back, giggling. "Sounds like a good introduction then..." She replied, one hand brushing her bright red hair back. "And I'm sure they'll get to know each other plenty."

His attention moved down, trailing to her breasts. She made no effort to hide her pleasured sighs, closing her eyes and opening them again as his fingers tugged the tight top up. There was a nice bounce to them as they fell free, sagging just a bit. Perfectly pale, with small, ghostly areolas, large especially for a woman of her figure, Jim eagerly began to play with them. And they were sensitive. A louder moan escaped her lips, and she hungrily kissed him back, fingers knotting into his hair.

"They've needed someone to play with them..." She managed right back, letting his hands fondle them. She pulled back after a moment, her fingers tugging at his shirt, eager to get it off of him. The woman herself was eager to strip completely, to let him pound her just like he had that other girl.

She moaned out as their lips crashed right back together. She'd pressed both her hands into his shirt, tugging to pull it off of him and to pull herself closer to him. Her eyes met his only as their lips broke apart. "I need you, Jim." She breathed out, her body burning up with desire and want.

Like the previous nights, the way she reacted to him, was as much of a driver to him as the pleasure he himself derived from squeezing those unbelievable tits. His hands kneaded them, pushed them together, held them up and let them drop, toying with them whilst enjoying the moans that leaked out of her lips.

Unlike that night though she wasn't holding herself back, not at all. Yet right then, at her confession Jim stood up. It felt rather weird to leave the door open. He knew it wouldn't do much if Robert decided to show up early, he'd get to hear what was going on downstairs before he even got close enough to see through the opened door, but still Jim went over to it, pushing it closed.

Turning around he glanced at her shorts. "Those. Off." he demanded whilst drawing closer to the bed, his hands swiftly undoing the buttons of his shirt.

He reached the edge of the bed just as the shirt was falling off of his shoulders, crumpling up on the floor. He remained standing by the edge of the bed, removing his belt, but not his trousers.

Instead he reached down to take Jennifer's hand, placing it on his crotch. Already his pants seemed deformed, as if an oversized baton was stuffed in there. Pressing her hand against it allowed her to feel. The way it was constrained inside the pants made it confusing to tell the length, but she could feel the girth, she could feel one of the reasons for those loud incessant moans that night.

Deciding she'd had enough of a teaser, Jim removed her hand, pushing her back onto the bed, he unzipped his pants and pushed them down. His boxers remained, but were for now out of sight as he pinned her down against the mattress, his lips eagerly seeking hers. "You said no cooking, huh?" he whispered, breaking the kiss, just as one hand slithered down the front of her body. Copping a feel of her breasts, he slid it down across her stomach, further down, reaching all the way down there Jim let four of his fingers slide over her womanhood.

"On second thought I have one condition for staying..." he whispered, leaning in to suck on her neck as he felt her warmth caress the pads of his fingers as they rubbed it over her panties. "One day...I want to eat dinner and I want the dessert of the evening to be you. On the table...your legs spread wide...my head between your legs."

As soon as Jim pulled away, Jennifer let out a light whine, but she knew exactly why he was doing it. They had to get moving with this. God knows when Robert would show up - and she was going to need to clean up afterwards. He couldn't know about any of this, especially if she wanted Jim to stay. His demand came just shy of her moving to stand up. In a quick motion, the woman had bent over and tugged them down, letting them fall to the ground and show off the lacy thong that she'd worn today. It was one that she would wear for her husband on special occasions... but today was definitely an occasion worth wearing them.

She was about to tug her panties down as well, before Jim quickly pulled her hand to his bulge. A gasp escaped her lips, her eyes widening. "Oh..." She breathed out, her hand moving to squeeze the thick member. He was absolutely bigger than Robert. Robert was... above average. Not huge, but not small. Jim? He had... well, she wasn't sure how much bigger, just that by touch, she knew he was bigger. Her eyes peered down, her body shuddering as it wanted that deep inside of her.

In a daze, Jennifer was on her back. That cock was going to be inside of her, soon enough. Her breasts jiggled as she gazed up to the stud of a man in front of her. "No cooking..." She murmured to the man as he pinned her to the bed, hungrily making out with him. Her hands wrapped around him, fingers pinching into his back and drawing him into her. Her body arched up, pressing up against him as his hand trailed over her fair skin.