Beyond Monetary Needs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's prediction at the start did not fully pan out, they had had a bit over 2 hours to themselves, though still that felt criminally short when the sound of Robert's car pulling into the driveway was heard.

Right then, the night was at a high tempo, in that particular moment Jennifer was bent over, on her hands and knees, her young lover thrusting deep into her from behind. Jim had suddenly stopped, tilting his head towards the door as he more clearly made out the sound of Robert's car. "Fuck." with that groan he knew their fun had to come to an end. With his cock plunged inside her, Jim wasn't going to let Jennifer go without one last round.

He leaned forward, supporting himself with one arm on the mattress beside her body, the rest reaching up to grab her hair and make a fist. Right then Jim's hips began to gyrate in and out of Jennifer, picking up the pace quickly, the sound of the repeating slaps intensifying, the last impetus needed for his seed to spill inside her. "Ohhh fuck...ohh yeah..." he let out with a satisfied grin, collapsing back onto the bed.

"You need to go now..." he groaned, slapping Jennifer's butt as he watched the mature woman's body had turned into a sweaty mess from what he recalled at the beginning of the night. Her hair slick with sweat stuck to her shoulders, her butt reddened from the various slaps throughout the night, she did have a very slappable butt. He didn't even need to look at her tits...after all the groping, squeezing, kissing, sucking, slapping...woooh!

In the midst of the orgasmic haze that still tore through his body, Jim did remember to reach for his phone. He quickly snapped a pic, as Jennifer was still on her hands and knees. The phone was taken from below, not showing much, her butt, her abused slit, some of his cum starting to seep out, her thighs. A hint of her red hair from the background. He planned to send it to Terry later with the accompanying text. "Your mom can be quite convincing. I'm keeping the room. Thanks!"

The neediness that Jennifer felt had been intense... and it had not been a lie in the slightest. She was in a haze for those two hours, not sure how many times he had filled her cunt and not caring either. Bent over his bed or on her back with her legs over his shoulders or riding him cowgirl or on her side spooning with him in the sweetest of positions. "I'm all yours now..." She'd remember saying, and despite the ring on her finger, she knew she was. She was done being the dutiful wife for her husband or the caring mother for her son. It was damn near time she gave in to what she wanted more than anything, and she wanted pleasure and affection. Jim gave her both. It wasn't just carnal pounding, but affection as well, compliments to her beauty, to her body, to herself as a whole.

She was glad that he was paying attention, as she was not. On all four, she moaned out in delight, gasping as his fingers knotted into her hair. "Fuck me~" She gasped out, closing her eyes as the sound of Jim hammering into her filled the air for that last burst. She very nearly collapsed onto the bed, but Jim's hand in her hair kept her body up. Her breasts jiggled, hanging heavy as she stayed on all four, her sweat slicked body causing any loose strands of red to stick to her. That warmth burned into her body a moment later, Jim letting her go. She stayed up, shaking as Jim slapped her ass, her head throbbing as she tried to glance over her shoulder, seeing Jim's photo capturing a picture of her backside.

She wanted to play around more, but...was only then aware of the car that had just arrived. "Shit..." She managed out, nearly stumbling as she tried to get to her feet. She gathered her clothes, looking to her partner for a moment, then quickly leaned in for a kiss. "See you tomorrow." She purred against his lips, then shakily darted out of the room. God, this was bad... if her husband got in here too soon...

Well, he never checked the laundry. Not that it would matter, as she tossed her clothes in and immediately got into the shower, working to soak her entire body before he got there. He wasn't about to shower with her either, the two had done it when they were younger, but not anymore...fortunately.

A smirk grew on her face. Never in their time together had Robert ever fucked her like Jim just had. Now, he would never get the chance. She was never sleeping with her husband again after that. A fanciful notion grew in her head, thinking about how many of her friends had had divorces... but she thought better of it. For now, anyways. Crafting an escape plan... She giggled to herself, as she wobbled under the hot shower, washing away tonight's grime.

=== THE AFTERMATH ===

Jim was tempted to give Jennifer's butt another slap to make her wake up from the daze and realize that her hubby had walked in already. Thankfully she managed to come to her senses, scrambling to get her clothes, planting a kiss on the young man's lips as he smiled at the thought that his summer stay would turn out a lot more interesting than originally envisioned. Nude as he was in his bed, Jim was still trying to make sense of what had happened when he heard Robert's footsteps outside in the hallway.

He heard the shower come on from the master bedroom and he assumed Jennifer would find a way to keep what had happened a secret. It was a shame she'd taken all the clothes with her, it'd have been nice for him to keep some sort of souvenir. Right then Jim remembered the pic he'd taken. He sent that to Terry. Anxious as he was about his friend leaving the room and disrupting things with his girlfriend Terry opened Jim's message straight away. What the hell? Why would Jim send him a random pic of a girl he's fucking. He then read the message and his heart dropped. No way!

It wasn't the first time Jim had teased him about his mom, yet nothing had happened. At least as far as Terry knew. The image did not make it clear it was his mom, though the skin tone seemed familiar. The bit of red hair in the background also seemed familiar, but he couldn't be sure 100%. Maybe it was just a cruel joke. Terry tried to forget about it, but he couldn't.

The next morning as Jim had gone to work, he sent a text to his mom. He didn't want to accuse her of anything in case it was just a joke from Jim. "Heya! I was wondering if you had a chance to talk to Jim?" pursing his lips as he re-read the text, Terry decided to just give his mom a call.

It was a bit after 9. Jim would have left for his internship and likewise his dad would have been gone for work. His mom would likely be alone in the house. The ringtone went on and on until there was an answer.

"Mom!" Terry exclaimed, doing his best not to betray the anxiety he was feeling, the thought of Jim actually emptying his load inside his mother's cunt made him shiver with terror. "It's been a while since I called, huh? Well apart from yesterday, heh...hey so yeah, I wanted to ask if you had a chance to talk to Jim. Maybe there's a chance he'll keep the room? I don't know, he's difficult to decipher, but yeah....did you talk to him? What did you say?"

Robert was none the wiser, just gruff and frustrated with his wife that she'd been in the shower and there was no hot meal waiting for him downstairs. Essentially, Jennifer had finally given up on waiting hand and foot for the man. She hadn't moved out of his room yet - not until their fights really escalated would she do that. Not that it mattered either... even as she lay in bed, she smirked to herself. Already beginning to feel sore, she knew that tonight wouldn't be the last time. Hell, she wondered if the two would go a day without it - Robert never got home before 9, and Jim was usually home around 6. Three hours of time to enjoy her time with him.

Still, there was even more to it than just enjoying it with him. He was a flirt and he was fun to be around. The young man wasn't just there for pleasure, but actually engaged with her. Sure, they might conflict with their ideas, but it was still enjoyable to simply... talk. That was yet another thing that she missed with her husband. That other little connection. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to laugh at herself. Oh, she would be getting a divorce, she knew that much. Mentally, she was beginning to prepare herself... take on more work, change from part-time to full-time, start to look at apartments, start looking at lawyers... She had plenty of time. And that wasn't for Jim at all. No, this was for herself. She was done being Robert's footstool.

In the morning, she was slow to get up, her body aching from the prior night, but she was up early enough... to watch as Robert left, frustrated that she hadn't made him breakfast. She had giggled to herself as she watched him go. He was going to be getting used to her not doing things for him. As the day went on, she'd decided she wanted to look even better for Jim. While she already looked good - the young man had impressed that into her mind - she wanted to look better. More fit, less fat, flexible... Maybe the two could go to the gym together, even. Seeing Jim's nude body, he had to know how to work out. Either way, halfway through her home workout, Terry had called.

"Yes, sweetie?" She asked, then rolled her eyes as her paranoid son asked if she'd spoken to Jim. Was he that desperate to keep this girlfriend of his? She would need to ask Jim a little more about who that girl was.

"I'm sorry, I was just working out." She added, to alleviate the boy a little bit. "Oh, with Jim? We came to an agreement. He'll be staying." She replied with a smile, not bothering to explain that the agreement was that she was going to have the best sex of her life from that day on. "Did he talk to you already? Sorry, he didn't get home until late last evening, so I didn't get a chance to let you know...

Terry was doing his best not to let off just how scared he was that he might have actually driven his mom, his own mother into the arms of the school douchebag by his insistence that Jim does not leave the room. He let out a fake laugh as she explained she was working out, his mind imagining the worst...working on Jim's di-

He shook his head to try and dismiss such thoughts and focus up. "Mhm mhm.." Terry murmured periodically as his mom spoke of an agreement. "Yeah, that's great!" he tried to feign that he was happy to hear that Jim was staying. Sure enough it was a relief to know that dear girlfriend of his won't be distracted by Jim, but maybe he'd gotten himself into a whole other mess.

His mom's vague replies certainly were not helping in setting his mind at ease. "Yeah he shot me a text late last night." he tried to laugh, as he recalled the cum filled pussy on Jim's pic. No way that was his mother. "Did he have a friend over? Maybe some girl came to visit him last night?" Terry inquired, his voice rising with hope.

The woman smiled a bit more as she heard Jim had sent Terry a text so late into the evening. What had he said? She was entirely unaware that he had taken a picture of her, bent over and abused from that night.

"Oh? What did he say? I'm surprised he didn't let you know. And no, no friends. He just got home late and went straight to his room." She replied, smirking. She had been waiting, so of course she knew. "You know how your father is about having guests over." She added lightly. "You told me to convince him to stay, so I did just that..." Jenifer's voice trailed off a bit, a way of letting her son know she had done exactly as he requested.

A look of horror washed over her son's face. The silence between them must have lasted no more than a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity to him. What had he done?! Jenifer hung up the phone, leaving her son to grasp that indeed it had been her in that photo last night.