Beyond Monetary Needs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One request..." She giggled. "What is it?" A moan escaped her lips before he relayed that to her. Dinner and dessert - and she was for dessert. Her hips gyrated against his hand, her eyes flashing with lust. Biting her lip lightly, she tilted her head. "Mm..." She let out a muffled sigh of delight, continuing to arch her core up against his hand. "I can see about that... no... I will see about it." She breathed out, another pleasured sigh escaping her lips. "Only if you stay..."

Thoughout all of it, part of Jim could not believe that this aged goddess that had teased him mercilessly was finally his. The fact she was Terry's mom, the fact she was married, forbidden, taken, spoken for..all of that made the moment more exhilarating.

He recalled the moment she'd opened the door for him, the proud, stubborn Mrs. Wright and yet tonight she'd be transformed into a sweaty, disheveled, panting mess. The anticipation only grew within the young man as she teased him, putting preconditions to making his dessert desire a reality. That smirk of hers, he'd see how much she'd be smirking by the end.

Jim reached up with his free hand, cupping the underside of her face, reaching up and kissing her, biting onto her lower lip and pulling it a bit as he leaned back, breaking the kiss. "Your sass is one of the things we'll need to see to." the underside grip of her jaw quickly released as he gave her cheek a small slap.

Jim reached down with both hands, gripping each side of the thong and pulling it down, peeling it off of her raised gorgeous legs and tossing it away carelessly. He then hovered over her, on his hands and knees, kissing her ceaselessly whilst at the same time flipping the two of them so he was now laying on his back,below her, her legs straddling his hips.

"Lean back, let me see them." Jim pushed her to sit up, her crotch directly on top of his. He'd removed his underpants in the meantime, feeling Jennifer's slit directly on top of his engorged shaft. His manhood was pressed to his stomach, the thick dark purple head seemed to reach to his belly button whilst the pale, smooth shaft parted the lips of her pink slit. Jim looked down to see a neat landing strip over her pussy. Most of the girls he'd been, they went bald, but he liked this change of pace. It was very appropriate for the mature woman. Leaning his head back, he glanced up at the prize. Her tits. Her lovely tits, wobbling as he gripped at her hips, rocking her body.

He coaxed her up and down on his shaft, his hardened member seemed to be throbbing from the anticipation, add to that a fabulous spectacle of her tits swaying back and forth on top of him. As her pussy came back up to the top, Jim raised his body, his arms wrapping around her possessively.

He held her body in a way that her hips could not move, his tip teasingly only poked at her channel, without daring to go in. In a moment Jim stopped, his face inches from hers, wanting to savour every little emotion as he slipped inside. Her lips began to swallow the rod, which he pushed in relentlessly despite the resistance.

He let her bottom out on his cock, his hot breath caressing her lips as he could feel her tightness produce spasms of pleasure all throughout his body. "God...you're...so....mmmph...fuckkkkk!" he whispered, biting her earlobe as he gathered his senses long enough to flip them around so she was now pinned against the bed as his hips began to saw in and out of her of her spread legs.

This was a Jim consumed by desire, the inferno of lust inside him had burnt him into a completely different man. He cared only for his pleasure now, picking up the pace despite his girth being new to her. She could take it. She was his baby girl, she could.

The slap to her cheek was a surprise, her eyes widening with shock as he slapped her, but she only licked her lips. "I look forward to that." She purred, lifting her legs as he pulled the thong from her hips. Underneath, a bright red strip matched her hair, fiery against her fair skin. It was neat and trimmed, kept clean if she ever should have a night of passion and finally she was having one.

The woman was not in control at all, and she knew it as she was hoisted onto Jim. The way he handled her... oh, she knew she was going to be in for the best night of her life. A deep breath escaped her lips as he hoisted her up and removed his own garments, letting her wet lips run all along that thick shaft of his.

Seeing was believing, and she believed he was the biggest cock she would ever have or want. Thick as could be, her lips ran back and forth across it, her breasts jiggling tantalizingly in front of her partner. "You want to see these?" She murmured, one hand pressed to his chest, the other bouncing her breasts playfully. She twisted her body a little, back and forth, letting them swing back and forth as well. She continnued to lean in, though more from his gripping her closer, drawing the woman in as he did.

Jim had rocked back, his head now poised to penetrate her, and she invited it. And... her face began to twist, pleasure breaking that demeanor of hers. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened, a sweet sigh of pleasure escaping her lips, only growing in volume as more of that massive member pushed into her tight folds.

"You're so big... you're so fucking big..." She moaned out, arching her back, pushing herself more into his grasp. She couldn't stay on top of him, and she didn't, falling to her back as he twisted them over. God, she felt her walls stretching to take in that rock hard cock of his, as if they'd never been used before. "Oh fuck!" She gasped, her eyes opening finally after a moment, looking up to him. "I need it." That was all she could say.

This was unfair. She couldn't have the best tits, unforgettable tits and now a breathtaking pussy too. Each thrust into that velvety tightness made Jim eager for more. The first few moments he had to get accustomed to the unparalleled sensation of ramming his cock deep inside Jennifer, his head bent down, lips buried into her neck, sucking with abandon, sawing in and out of her ceaselessly until he felt himself draw close to a climax. He had thrust his hips deep, stopping now, not wanting to end it here he rolled his hips in and out slowly, gathering his senses he let go of her neck, unsure if he'd made a hickey or not, he leaned back a bit, her words echoing in his mind.

"Tonight you are mine!" he grunted, pulling his hips back and then ramming them deep inside her, quickly forming a rhythm as his body laid on top of hers. He could feel her bosom swaying back and forth with each thrust, the tiny nipples topping her amazingly large tits seemed to graze against his hardened chest. Each thrust of his sent her body rocking upwards, the bed itself creaked loudly. Her honey-kissed voice contorted beautifully by each moan that came out of her lips, her large tits rubbing against his chest as her body rocked upwards as Jim thrust deeply inside her and her pussy, gripping the young man's rod for dear life, producing the most unforgettable sensation, making him groan in pleasure, his eyes shutting almost each time.

Jim had to lean back up. "Lift your legs." he scooted down a bit, angling himself further down and then pushing his hips forward, his cock now hitting her at an angle from below as he glanced down to the most mesmerizing sight. Jennifer's pale tits jiggled in front of him, almost begging the young man to reach forward and he did, both hands placed, one on each tit, unable to control the jiggling as her tits spilled out of his hands. "Oh my god...you...you're so fucking pretty." he squeezed one of her nipples between his thumb and the side of his index finger, pulling at it a bit before he slapped her tit. "I can't get enough of your pussy, I can't...I can't get enough of you...I want to fill you up baby, I want fill you up completely!"

It was impossible not to start crying out in pleasure as the young man began to ram into her. God, how long had it been since she'd been laid like this before? She couldn't remember a moment anyone had! Especially not someone like Jim, someone packing a cock as big as he was. She moaned out louder, her head tossing back on his bed. There wasn't a care in her about him leaving a hickey on her neck - she'd already made up her mind that she wasn't going to be sleeping in the master bedroom. Not a decision she had told Jim yet, but one she knew she needed to make.

The bed was already ramming against the wall, just like she had heard when he'd had that other girl with him. She was now that girl, and god was she savoring the moment. "Yes Jim~!" She let out, even more so as he declared her as his. He'd stopped, her chest heaving as she watched him, before he pressed right back down to her. Her hands reached and pinched into his back, scratching at it roughly. She could hardly breath, pleasure washing over basically all of her senses right now.

Even as he demanded her to lift her legs, she did. She only wanted more, and Jim was giving it to her. "I want... I want you to fill me up~" She echoed him. "I want you to fill my cunt up~ Yes~" She craved it. Had she already cum once? She couldn't even remember. She must have, her body convulsing and shaking like a leaf, her walls clamping tightly to member. "Cum inside me~" She cried out, tossing her head back. He had to stay. He absolutely had to stay. She needed this more than anything.

A primal side of Jim had come to the fore. Perhaps it was the anticipation of week upon week upon week passing in the presence of this woman and having to restrain his desires. Maybe it was the severe case of blueballs he'd gotten that night when their little massage session had been abruptly cut short.

None of those impediments could stop him now and he was taking what was his...Jennifer. All of her. He groped her tits, he rammed his cock deep inside her pussy, he reached down slapping her cheek, his thumb grazing across her bottom lip, slipping inside her mouth as he watched her face contorted with each thrust of his.

Those filthy words filling the air...Jim had certainly misjudged the woman. For as faithful as she was to her husband, the way she'd excused herself that night, blaming the wine, those soft words of 'I must go' and so on, had given him an entirely false picture. Jennifer was as much a deviant as he could imagine.

High up as he was, her gorgeous body writhing in response to his ceaseless assault, he reached down, one hand roughly groping one of her tits, whilst slapping the other. He picked up the pace, knowing that climax was around the corner.

"Ohh god...fuck....mmhmmm..." unintelligible grunts filled the room until he realized he was past the point of no return. His thrusts came to a slow halt. Right before Jim leaned down, grabbing the underside of her face, he pulled her face up, squeezing her cheeks as if to open her mouth. As if she was some doll for him. He leaned down, spitting into her mouth, before giving her lips a hungry kiss, letting go and pushing her down into the mattress, Jim thrust his hips one last time before a throb that started from the base of his shaft, had him spilling his seed deep inside the married woman.

Jim had to grab her thigh almost as support to stand upright, the orgasmic sensation tearing into his body. Everything seemed to have its volume reduced, time slowed down and sped up all at the same time. It was only at the end when Jim snapped out of it, he was somehow onto the bed, collapsed next to her, facing the ceiling. His member lay semi-flaccid on his stomach, the tip lathered in his cum as he glanced down to Jennifer's cunt. He must have dumped 3-4 heavy loads as his cum seeped out of her slit unendingly. "Ohhh fuck..." he sighed, his hand running through his hair. This was merely round one and yet what a start. With a big smile, Jim rolled over on top of Jennifer, her heated body sticking to his, as he hungrily kissed her lips. "I can't get enough of you." he whispered, slowly breaking the kiss. With that Jim sat up. "We need water." he declared, smiling as he wondered which of them would head downstairs to the kitchen.

Each thrust sent shudders through her body, pleasure that she'd almost begun to think she would never feel again. Now she knew that wasn't the case in the slightest. She cried out, body practically a ragdoll against Jim now. She tried grabbing at him, grasping weakly at his body, her words turning more unintelligible by the moment. This was all she wanted. More than she wanted, really, to have those needs of hers fulfilled. "Yes~" Her voice broke as she let her words out, before Jim's hand grabbed at her cheeks. She looked up to him, wide eyed, feeling him spit before his lips crashed to hers in a chaotic fight.

It wasn't more than a moment later before she felt it. That warmth that she craved, deep inside of her core. God, how she had missed that! That sticky, warm feeling as he filled her cunt up. Her body practically fell flat to the bed, feeling Jim's member fall from her and the young man himself collapsing onto the bed beside her. She'd moaned out lightly as he pulled back, but not a word could be formed as she felt like she was in heaven. In her daze, she felt his lips touch to hers and her hand touched right to his cheek, holding him there. She continued to lay there until he sat up.

A faint smirk grew on her face, the woman staggering to get up. That had been intense... and he wasn't through with her yet. Cum was beginning to spill down the inside of her thigh, and in her pleasure drunk state, she could only giggle.

"I'll be a good host, just tonight." She teased, the top of hers still just around her shoulders, though she discarded it before she left the room. Robert wasn't home yet, and she didn't care if he was. This was his fault. A few minutes later she'd returned with two glasses of water. "We still have time..." She purred, handing the glass over to him.

Jim smiled as she clarified it'd be just for tonight, yet did not fail to send her on her way with a smack to the butt. The young man lay back on the bed, his eyes closed in contentment, the aftershocks of the orgasm he'd experienced still lingered in parts of his body. Feeling Jennifer's footsteps growing closer, he opened his eyes, watching as the nude woman strutted forward. The way his cock throbbed at the sight of her nude body was a surprise even to him. He had not felt such infatuation towards another woman in this manner. Her face, her fiery hair, her voluptuous bosom, her elegant body. Little marks that age had left here and there only seemed to enhance her beauty in his eyes. Jim propped himself up, grabbing one of the offered glasses of water. "Thanks babe."

Already Jim's cock was hard, eager for another round, yet he watched on for her to grab a sip of water as well. Glancing over to her, Jim pondered for a moment. "You know doggy style is one of my favorite positions, but with you..." he bit the inside of his cheek. "Well anytime I'm not looking at those tits of yours, I feel like something's wrong with the world." he casually reached down to give her butt a slap. "Though you do have a very nice bouncy ass." he circled his hand around her bun, squeezing it liberally.

Setting the half-emtpy glass on the nightstand, Jim lay back on the bed. "I let you get used to me for round 1, I need you to do a bit of legwork for round 2." he let out with a smirk, grabbing at her wrist and pulling her over to him. Putting her hand on his now erect cock as Jim rested his head on the pillow. He brought her face to his, his lips almost instantly finding hers, smacks of their kisses filling the room. "I want you to ride me." he whispered into her lips. "Before that I want you to promise me something." he leaned up whispering in her ear. "When I'm close to cumming, lean down, smother my face in your titties. I want to go to heaven when I come this time." he bit her earlobe and then leaned back. "You can do that baby girl?"

The woman laughed, a smirk on her face as she sipped from her glass. "Oh, we don't need to exhaust everything today..." She smirked. There was no way this wasn't going to continue - she wasn't going to stop wanting Jim, and she knew with how dogged Jim had been about her he wasn't going to stop either. And if anything, she wanted it to continue. Revenge to the bastard husband of hers and trash son of hers, having this true man pound her cunt until she couldn't walk. They were bastards for walking all over her, and this was all she wanted now. Another gasp escaped her lips as he smacked her ass, then she giggled a little bit.

As Jim tugged her over, the redhead tossed her hair back, leaning in as he guided her hand to his thick member. God, that thing... it was huge. And now that she wasn't getting obliterated by it, she could finally truly see it. That was... amazing. It was truly amazing. Her hand just barely fit around it, and it was... well, it was just big. That was all there was to it.

"Mm?" She hadn't really heard him, before his lips locked to hers. Jennifer tossed her legs over the young man, moving to straddle him. Instinctually, she rocked her hips back and forth, his rod resting between her thighs as the two kissed deeply.

A giggle escaped her lips as he asked her to smother him. "I'll take you to heaven, baby..." She purred, and teasingly, despite not having started, she gave him a taste. Her fingers tangled into his hair, her body leaning forward as she pushed his face to her bosom, the pillow orbs of hers squeezing to his face. It was only for a moment, the woman pushing his chest back as she leaned up. "Just a little taste..." She smirked. Lifting her hips and guiding herself forward, she positioned his rod upwards, right at her entrance.

Slowly, she let her body sink down, a moan pitched in her throat. God, even trying to come to rest on him felt difficult with how big he was... and then up... and down. And a slow, rhythmic cowgirl began, the woman moaning out as she began to rise, the bed bouncing lightly beneath her as she peered back to him. "Like that~" She sighed, her eyes gazing dreamily back to him.

The rest was a bit of a blur for Jim. He lost track of how many times they went at it. Despite the age difference, Jennifer had quite the stamina, she wasn't kidding when she said at the beginning that she needed it and Jim was more than happy to oblige. He must have come a couple more times inside her, the inferno of desire inside him mellowing out just enough for the next few rounds to be less carnal and intense and more loving and sweet.

A particular one that stood out to him was lying on the bed on the side, spooning her, lifting one of her legs up as he angled his member to thrust up into her. Her sweaty back stuck to his chest as Jim's arms came round either side of her torso, reaching up for and cupping her bosom, whilst she had her face turned, making out endlessly with the young man as he plunged his cock into her repeatedly. The thrusts were less rapid, slower and yet going deeper each time, the rhythmic thuds of his hips clashing against hers were drowned out by the smacks of their lips as they kissed.

He kissed her as if she was his doll, his hands held her breasts, held, not grope like earlier, gentle squeezes here and there. He broke the kiss only briefly, opening his eyes to look at her pretty face, the reddened lips from all the kissing. One hand let go of her tit, running down the side of her body. God he loved all of her. Her tits, her pussy, the bit of baby fat on her stomach, the faint stretch marks on her thigh, all the little signs that age had painted over her body, only seemed to make him want her even more. "You're mine baby girl...I can't let you go now." he whispered, his nose gently bumping hers before he leaned in to claim her lips once more.