Beyond Shame and Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leda reached out and grabbed hold of the ruined human's hair tightly and spoke, its red pupils burning into her:

"You think you are free... but soon you will understand that you can never escape the depravityinside of you..."

Then Amber felt her stomach churn as the world fell away from her.

The candlelit walls of her dorm passed by in a blur as Leda hand gripped her hair tighter and tighter, until Leda too had suddenly faded from existence.

Streaks of gray moonlight phased through her as Amber raced through the unknown.

She was soon outside of any known reality, and everything quickly became darkness.

* * *

*THUD*

Amber's eyes shot open as her naked breasts fell heavy upon a thick, wooden tree trunk.

The same unseen forces that spread her before controlled her once again and her naked, pale figure was bent over until her ass stuck out into the air. Her legs were then spread and her arms were stretched and finally lowered against each side of the bark along the trunk.

In the darkness, the young woman's eyes darted about as fresh panic flooded her veins, scanning the heavy night surrounding her for anything recognizable.

In the endless abyss a familiar sensation brushed against her nostrils - fresh soil, as if she was in the country.

Then the night was shattered as a mighty blaze erupted into the air only a few yards in front of her, outlining the thick woods surrounding her. On all sides she found hundreds of aged and twisted trees.

Everything seemed to tower over her.

All at once, a mighty terror seized her heart and held Amber's breath inside.

"The forest, from the dream..."

Without warning, Amber felt strong hands grab hold her her outstretched ass as a warmth slid against her sensitive asshole.

Leda was knelt over behind her, hungrily licking every inch of her puckered, wet orifice.

Unlike before Amber wasn't yet filled with any primal lust, but instead fear of her surroundings and the inability to stop Leda from having its way once more with her young body.

After a modest tongue lashing, Leda retreated from Amber's ass and walked around to face her, the monstrous cock from before nowhere to be found. Now the creatures wore the female sex, its shape tight and similar to Amber's.

Illuminated by the roaring fire at its back, Leda's curves loomed over the restrained woman.

The creature began, "Show yourselves! It is prepared! The hour is nigh..."

Then Leda leaned into Amber and lifted her soft chin with a forceful finger.

"You think just because your sanity is intact that you are free?" the demon spoke seductively, supreme confidence ringing inside of every spoken syllable.

"You will learn what your desires truly are... your body will guide you..." Leda's voice echoed as it carried once more inside of Amber's head, the poor girls eyes now darting into the wooded night as she searched for any hope of escape.

Just then, her vision caught shapes beginning to take form at the edge of the forest. From between the twisted trees, figures draped in crimson cloaks made their way towards Amber. Over time, so many of them had appeared that she lost count.

The stripped young woman watched as the male figures discarded their heavy robes and left them upon the slightly trimmed overgrowth of the forest floor. In the orange glow of the fire light, Amber watched droves of tall, toned bodies expose themselves before her, each with powerful erection throbbing into the midnight air.

Amber felt Leda weight lean against her back; in an instant, Leda's fingers grabbing at the sides of Amber's mouth, forcing it open.

"Begin!" Leda spoke out loud to all present.

Amber's small body trembled against the wooden stump when the first man walked toward her and wasted no time thrusting his bulging cock deep into her throat. Gags filled the night air as her panicked eyes watched another tall figure walk behind her, quickly making his way out of her watering sight.

Without warning, the unseen man now at Amber's backside slipped the thick head of his cock against Amber's puckered, wet asshole. "No, wait!" Amber tried to cry out, but her words poured from her stretched lips only as pitiful moans. She felt the first 3 inches of the pulsating rod work its length inside of her inexperienced ass. The pain of her ass stretching caused Amber to cry out louder; she would have screamed if not for the other shaft buried down her throat, gagging her.

Through tears, Amber felt all the eyes of the naked crowd on her, their gazes never peeling away from her penetrated, stripped, and bound figure. She felt the humiliation of a thousand eyes upon her depraved state and a deep shame resonated at the young woman's core - she felt her insides knotted up.

In that humiliation, Amber also felt fresh juices from between her pale, trembling thighs just below the cock sliding once again inside of her asshole.

Leda's grasp on Amber's mouth remained unbreakable - it held Amber's mouth wide open, allowing the unknown man to fuck her mouth till he would be satisfied. At her backside, the cock now managed to work in and out of the asshole somewhat rhythmically, still pounding eagerly in the hopes of stretching it enough to take the whole length.

Once more, Amber felt her juices drip down from between her thighs.

Her stomach knotted deeper, becoming uncomfortably warm.

Something was suddenly horribly familiar to Amber about these creeping feelings.

Her gargling sounds became louder, Amber doing what she could to protest through forced open lips as she sensed a pleasurable, impending doom closing in on her. Ultimately, it would be a fruitless struggle; Leda's forceful grip holding her mouth open made sure she produced nothing more than unintelligible moans.

Leda was now aware of the growing warmth coming from Amber's body.

For a moment, the cock within Amber's mouth slipped out. Through the light of the fire, she was able to watch her own slobber drip off the throbbing length in thick globs.

"Ah..." the creatures hot breath teased at Amber's ear, "...I think now you are beginning to understand."

"No... not like this... all these eyes.. not like this..."

Then the drool covered shaft returned to Amber's mouth, the pace of the face fucking increasing in sync with the pace of the cock buried inside her burning asshole. As she felt her aching pussy flowing freely all the while, her body still writhed in the hopes of one last escape attempt. Though her wrists were locked, her hands grasped desperately at the hard wood upon the sides of the tree stump.

Soon - through her failing senses and moaning gags - Amber felt a hot ooze filling her ass.

Her nails dug into the side of the wood, carving deep lines within it.

At nearly the same moment, the cock fucking her mouth came as well, twitching as it spurted its hot load down Amber's helpless throat.

Amber released her buried fingers from the scratched stump as deep tremors of pleasure overtook her.

Both men pulled their cocks away - one from her gaping ass, and the other from her drool-smeared face. Amber coughed heavily, trying to catch her breath. But Leda's fingers still held her mouth open wide as, to Amber's lustful horror, another nude man from the crowd approached and sunk a fresh erection down her dripping throat.

She could feel herself once more edging toward the abyss, her feet now standing at the edge of the great chasm.

Amber found herself squealing in pleasure as another new cock slipped its way into her open ass.

With each deviant thrust into her orifices, and Amber soon found a primal lust spreading through every inch of her gyrating body.

Her pussy was on fire.

Staring at the men before her and their waiting erections, all she could suddenly think about was being fucked deep in her dripping sex.

"Yes..." Leda hummed as its fingers began to slowly release themselves from Amber's lips.

From behind, Amber's dripping asshole was teased with the head of a cock just before another powerful thrust. The sound of skin slapping together filled the midnight air as strong hips pounded against Amber's white ass.

Leda's grip was now only half of what it has been, and the second man continued plunging his erection deep inside Amber's mouth. The male shaft slide back and forth against her drooling tongue before slipping effortlessly once more down her open throat.

In less than a minute, the heavy cock began to spurt fresh semen down Amber's throat. The man pulled out and continued his orgasm, splashed hot cum across her face and down her backside, her body rocking back and forth against the cock penetrating her ass. Her pulsating asshole was now much wider and the cock continued sliding through it, somewhat easily.

By the time the third man brought his cock to Amber's lips, Leda released its drool-covered fingers completely from Amber's mouth.

To the creatures delight, it watched as Amber primitively licked the fresh cock up and down before slipping it inside her lips without the slightest hesitation.

* * *

It's arrogance that lead human beings to believe that they possess control over their emotions. Man has constantly boasted about his mastery of logic and successful suppression of "illogical" emotion, yet - for all its wonders - logic will never possess the same power over the psyche that raw emotion holds.

Shame, the wave of humiliation that manifests when a person engages in the forbidden, seems to be nature's way of keeping us from the forbidden.

But we are constantly drawn to the forbidden, for therein lies the deepest pleasures.

We only have to examine the beginning of time, when the first humans sacrificed everything for merely the slightest taste of the forbidden. They were expelled from paradise and filled with a deep pain that would later become known as shame.

Since its very inception, shame and pleasure have been rooted in one another.

* * *

At some point lost to time - and never realizing it - Amber had plunged herself deep into the hungry abyss.

Her mind only processed lust.

As the deep night wore on, Amber was unable to keep track of the countless shafts that found their way within her slobbering lips or tender backside. Hours passed, and she was filled repeatedly with hot cum to the point that it dripped from her.

In this, Leda crept back into the shadows and watched for some time as the human pleased the men one after another. As time went by, the creature felt a tinge of something strange - something emotional - stir up from inside of itself. Through the endless lust that drove its existence, the fainest hint of an emotion made its way to the surface: sympathy. It was incredibly brief, but in that moment Leda felt a recognition with the young woman trapped in the through of passion before her.

It wouldn't speak for the rest of the night.

Amber's pussy gladly squirted over and over at the onslaught her body received from the thick erections. Yet, through it all, her aching pussy was never satisfied physically; the men worked for hours on her sore mouth and ass, leaving both in a ruined mess. But mentally Amber couldn't have found herself more satisfied as each forceful thrust sunk her deeper and deeper into the depths of her wicked desire to be used like a worthless plaything.

The night stretched on for ages.

New men always found their way to her warm holes.

Amber's rational mind peeled away, finally suffocated by darkness.

There was only the black abyss for as long as Amber could recall.

* * *

Light crept slowly into the corners of Amber's vision, her eyes working themselves open slowly.

Before she could ever see a thing, she was aware of the soft cloth against her tender skin.

Tears hung on her barely-conscious eyes as she realized she was resting in her own bed.

"Is this real?"

Slowly sitting up, she looked around at the walls of her dorm, bright daylight flooding in.

After several moments, she collapsed into herself, sobbing uncontrollably.

* * *

The months went by and Amber did what she could to put the horrible, conflicting dream behind her.

No more spell books, no more exploring her curiosities... since awaking in her dorm that winter morning, she might as well have been a new person.

She took to being more social and enjoying the little things in her life; she had even begun jogging regularly.

This particular morning, the spring leafs were sprouting green and wildflowers covered the edges of her concrete jogging path. It was too early on a Saturday for nearly any of the students on campus to be awake and Amber enjoyed her jog in the silence of the early dew.

She was making good pace and followed the new path into the woods, admiring the beauty of nature that only new life can bring.

Eventually, a mile or so from campus, she slowed and knelt down to catch her breath.

The air was cool and filled her heavy lungs as she took in the scene around her.

The countless flowers were all types of blues and yellows, intertwining with the fresh green grass swaying in the breeze.

Just past that, the flowers began to brown as soft mud overtook it.

Amber walked off the concrete and into the clearing, her shoes now past the field of wildflowers and onto the dying flowers.

Before her just a few yards lay the large stump of a cut down tree.

As she inched closer to it, the woods seemed to suddenly tower over her in every direction.

The aroma of the dead flowers floated on the air.

Her eyes found something terrible in the side of the stump: jagged carvings - not fresh, but several in number.

Scratch marks.

She stumbled backwards, nearly tripping over herself as the soft ground tried to hold onto her retreating steps.

The cool breeze seemed to carry a familiar whisper within it, chilling Amber to the bone.

She ran away as hard as she could.

12