Beyond Sight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, an incident that had happened recently stood out in Olivia's mind. One that had her wondering why she hadn't told Jessica off a lot sooner. A girl called Maya had brought her best friend, a man called Sheldon, to help with a fundraiser they were organizing. The guy was full on gay, and Olivia was glad to have him around to help. His height and muscles were a big help in moving some heavier items they needed sorted.

Once Jessica had arrived, she made a beeline for Sheldon and talked to him, hustling him away from the rest of the girls. Maybe five minutes later Sheldon left, with tears in his eyes, with Maya chasing after him. Olivia had always wondered what had set him off like that. What came after was even more shocking as Maya stormed up to Jessica and full on bitch slapped her!

Maya had then screamed in Jessica's face that she was done with the group and took off, leaving for good. She then told the rest of the ladies gathered that if they valued their souls, they would quit the group and find somewhere else to seek aid from. Jessica made it like Maya had just lost her shit, making a mountain out of an anthill. Olivia had kept her eyes open for anything else like that to happen, but saw nothing until today.

"You calling Jessica a crazy bitch? Will wonders never cease?" Tomas laughed as his dour mood evaporated and was replaced by a jolly mirth that Olivia shared as well.

"What? You know me, Tommy! I call it like I see it! Though, admittedly... it does me take me a little bit to see it sometimes," Olivia said, looking a bit chagrined.

"I could have told you that," Tomas joked.

"Oh, shut up!" she cried out, smacking him in the chest.

Tomas, though pleased to hear the words coming from his oldest friend, delved into his abilities to verify the truth. He sensed a calm and quiet when she looked at him, and almost a pleading eagerness to believe her. He also could feel a spiky aura of disgust emanating from her and could sense thoughts of Jessica.

"Now," Olivia asserted playfully, "I think it's time you stop moping and get your ass back to your own party. Mike went to a lot of trouble to make this happen, you know."

"Well, I suppose you are right about that," Tomas smirked as he stepped away from the punching bag and took off the wraps he had on his hands. "But first, there is something I have to do."

"Oh? What's that?"

In response, Tomas closed the distance between him and Olivia and full on kissed her on the mouth. It shocked Olivia as her gray eyes widened in alarm. But as his lips met hers, she could feel herself melt into his arms as he held her. Slowly, her eyes closed, and she savored the feeling and taste of Tomas' lips on hers. Olivia then moaned into the kiss and kissed him back.

After about a minute, they both came up for air, the two of them drawing long ragged breaths, as they tried to calm down. Olivia looked up at Tomas, almost as though she were looking at him for the first time. A profound sense of wonder hit her then as the kiss confirmed something she knew subconsciously. If the kiss didn't do it, then Tomas' next words did.

"I've been wanting to do that for years. Now that I have, I know it was worth every minute I waited to do it."

With that, he stepped away from Olivia and went back into the house. He quickly found his friends and was rejoining the party, much to their enthusiastic delight. Olivia stayed behind, barely able to stand, then falling to her ass in a daze. She couldn't believe Tomas, who had always been a good friend, had wanted to kiss her. Her! Of all the amazingly hot women that lay out there for him to plunder, he wanted her!

Breathing carefully so she didn't faint from lack of oxygen, Olivia thought long and hard at the things that Tomas had said to her. How there was a girl he'd been working on the courage to ask out but hadn't done so yet. How he'd always been friendly with her and wanted to know how she was. Even when she was down in the dumps or puking her guts out sick with the flu.

It all made sense now! Even though she had just gotten out of a bad relationship a few months ago, she was leery of getting back on the horse in the search of a new guy. Now she knew a good one was right under her nose the whole time and apparently aching to get near her. Olivia touched her lips and smiled slightly as she now knew who it was she should go for.

She also thought long and hard about what she was thinking about getting herself into and steeled herself. Though her choice of boyfriends in the past had ranged from bad to outright horrendous, Olivia believed she was making a good choice this time. A nagging voice of doubt entered her head, which she suppressed immediately.

Picking herself up, Olivia decided that she would get back on that horse. Or more appropriately, on top of Tomas, riding him for all she was worth. She'd seen Tomas up close on more than one occasion, though not in the nude. From what she could tell, he was quite well endowed and now she was of a mind to see for herself.

A naughty thought entered her mind as she imagined what it would be like to be stretched by such a man. As the idea jumped around in her head, Olivia decided she would not imagine it, but that she would feel it before the night was over. Smiling to herself, Olivia sauntered out of the garage, picking up and disconnecting Tomas' phone as she followed his steps to the party.

As she walked out into the backyard, the party was in full swing once more, as everyone had forgotten the sour mood of the unwanted guest. Several of the women who'd come with her had already divested themselves of their outer layer of clothing. They had all jumped into the pool, joining in with the volleyball game in progress. More than one woman there had come to the party without a swimsuit, so they made do with their underwear, which was modest enough.

Olivia noted Tomas had jumped in and was taking part in the game. Once she had entered his line of sight, his head turned to regard her, at which moment the ball bopped him in the head. Everyone laughed at him, but Tomas good naturedly shook it off, laughing with the rest. Again, he turned to look at Olivia and saw her stripping down.

Smiling sultrily, she took off her shirt and olive cargo shorts, taking her time to snake them off her limbs. Olivia almost thought she saw Tomas swallow, which almost made her giggle in delight. Last to come off were her socks and cross-trainers before she stepped into the pool.

Despite it being mid spring, it was nearly hot enough to be a summer day, the temperature spiking into the high twenties. As the cool water touched her legs, a small sigh of relief escaped her as she waded in. Several other girls were trying to attract Tomas' attention, but to no avail, as his eyes were focused on Olivia.

One of those girls was one Jessica's group who came with her. With Jessica gone, the girls seemed to be more like themselves, rather than the goon squad they had usually acted like. Her name was Alicia and the way she was flirting with Tomas, a blind man could have seen what she was trying to do.

As Olivia neared him, Alicia followed Tomas' line of sight until she saw Olivia drawing close. The girl promptly backed away from the man as she saw the look on his face, just as Olivia did. The way he looked at her was with a light in his eyes, which Olivia had never really noticed before. She saw it now though and hoped for an instant that it was there because of her.

"Well, since you're here, do you mind serving?" Tomas asked her while tossing her the ball. Olivia caught it with both hands, spinning it around between them.

"Sure!" she said as she waded by the lanky man. Tomas moved away from the service position to take up a new spot in the pool. As he brushed past her, Olivia allowed herself a naughty moment and bumped her hip against his groin. Her smile almost faltered as shock rippled through her.

'Oh. My. God! He's fucking huge!!' Olivia's mind raced as the feel of his dick against her ass cheek was much more than she had expected.

Olivia almost shivered as she imagined what it would be like to see and feel that thing in real life. She calmed herself as best as she could before setting herself to serve the ball. Having played volleyball back in high school, it was easy enough to get back into the game. Truly, it was like riding a bike. Once you know how, you never forget.

Alicia tried to get close to Tomas as the game wore on, diving near him to get the ball as it landed. But Olivia sent her a stare that would have withered a tree in full bloom. Once the woman saw it directed at her, she swallowed once, then nodded in deference. With a self-satisfied smile, Olivia went back to her place, and the game resumed.

Players kept changing as more people jumped into the pool, the heat climbing to a near swelter. Soon enough, though, the game broke up, as there were too many people in the water to even bother with playing. As this happened, Olivia then sidled up to Tomas slowly, making small talk with him. He responded in kind, chatting it up with her, with a small amount of flirting.

Olivia did the best she could to reign in her desires, but being so near to this man who was turning her on was no easy feat. She continued her chatter as the evening wore on and hoped.

**************************

Tomas had noted Olivia's advances and was responding with his own, which he was sure she was picking up on. Though he was continuing with the conversation she had started, his mind kept returning to the hip bump she had given him earlier. God damn, that little move had sent him close to blowing right then and there!

He was sure she got a full feel of the monster he was packing. He didn't see her face, but he could sense the shock and delight that spread through her. Tomas was experiencing similar sensations though, as her bathing suit was a simple one piece, it commanded his attention. It was olive, and covered most of her front, though the back was another matter entirely.

From her neck down to the small of her back was bare, and it barely covered her ass, the style almost Brazilian. Tomas was fixated on her ass, which almost led to him being beaned a few more times by the ball as they were playing. If it hadn't been for the water concealing him somewhat, he would have been walking about with a perpetual tent pole in his pants.

Tomas' cock was much bigger than what most guys were walking around with these days. Though not long, maybe eight inches at most, he was quite thick, almost a full two inches. Few women ever got close to him and those that got that far, he didn't let stick around. He was very much about being with a woman of substance rather than the shallow barbies who continued to throw themselves at him.

"Hey folks! Food's all ready for anyone who's hungry!" Michael shouted from inside the house. Despite the heat of the day, nearly everyone stepped out of the pool, Tomas and Olivia included.

There was a great deal of shade from the shadow of the house, however, as the sun was already beginning its descent into late afternoon. Most of the uni students toweled off before heading inside. Tomas' raging boner had wilted into a somewhat limp state, allowing him to get out of the water without comment or incident.

The smells of grilled meat, vegetables, and other goodies wafted out of the kitchen door. Several of Michael's friends followed behind him. They carried bowls of fresh and grilled vegetables, and chips and other assorted snacks. Michael himself carried a large tray that was piled high with burgers, hot dogs, chicken and topped with a large porterhouse steak.

As everyone set the table with the food, Michael placed the tray carefully before grabbing a large plate. Picking up a fork, the blond-haired man then speared the steak with it before setting it on the plate. With sauteed mushrooms, alongside some oven roasted potatoes, loaded with butter, sour cream, chives, and cheese. He bade Tomas sit down as he presented his friend with the plate full of food.

"For the birthday boy! Enjoy!" Michael enthused to his good friend. Tomas couldn't believe he was being given the steak! It was his favorite and though a part of him wanted to turn away the generous gift, he was far too hungry to argue. Picking up some utensils, he carved into the meat.

The steak was cooked to a perfect medium rare, and the potatoes were done perfectly, cooked just enough to fall apart in his mouth and not at all dry. Tomas helped himself to a small bowl of Caesar salad as everyone else was getting their food and eating. The steak got a few hungry looks from the other partygoers, but no one faulted him for it, as it was Tomas' party.

Olivia sat next to Tomas, pressing up against him stealthily, subtly letting him know she was there. His boner returned in full force, causing Tomas to shift uncomfortably, trying to find a position where his dick wasn't paining him. Olivia smiled the whole time, and a sense of delightful satisfaction was emanating from her. She knew she was having this effect on Tomas and was enjoying herself in doing it to the poor man.

Despite all of this, Tomas enjoyed his steak immensely, relishing each bite he took. He had to mind the other items of food on his plate as Olivia was playfully stealing some of his mushrooms. Tomas didn't mind, as he knew Olivia loved sauteed mushrooms as much as he did. In short order, he had polished off every last morsel on his plate and made to get up to grab himself another beer.

In two seconds, a bottle of Keith's was placed in front of him, courtesy of Michael. Tomas looked up at his friend and found that he was smiling at him while tossing him a conspiratorial wink. Michael was one of the few people who knew he had burned for Olivia for a long time. He was finally glad she knew and was responding favorably to his advances.

"Where's my beer?" Olivia asked in a mock hurt voice. Michael chuckled as Peter tossed him another beer, a Corona this time, and set it in front of her, along with a bottle opener. Olivia smiled in thanks as she popped the cap off and tilted her bottle towards Tomas.

"Happy birthday Tomas," Olivia said to him. Tomas tilted his bottle to hers and they clinked in a toast. Tomas smiled at the woman next to him, fondly remembering the kiss he gave her. They both drank, taking large pulls from their beers, before Michael raised his arms to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone, I think it's time to honor the birthday boy with a song, don't you?" Michael asked the assembled crowd. Many of them nodded vigorously as a hush settled over the crowd. A moment later, Michael began singing 'Happy Birthday' and the rest of the crowd joined in, their voices raised with Michael's. As the song went on, John, one of Michael's best friends, came out with a massive birthday cake.

It was a black forest cake, layered several times and iced with buttercream frosting. Tomas' jaw dropped at the level that Mike went to, to make this a great day for him. As the cake was set in front of Tomas, he looked at the candles for a moment, before closing his eyes and making a wish. Opening them, Tomas then sucked in a breath before blowing them all out.

Applause reached his ears and as everyone clapped, Michael produced a large kitchen knife and cut the cake. The first slice went to Tomas, the next to Olivia, then the rest of the couple dozen or so people at the party. Tomas polished off his slice at a slow pace, enjoying each bite as it rolled across his tongue. Flicking his eyes to Olivia, Tomas saw she was also enjoying her cake in a similar fashion, while gazing at him.

He could sense the lust and desire rolling off her in waves as the evening settled into twilight. Since Jessica had left, he could sense a shift in Olivia's mindset, especially after he had kissed her. He was glad for this and hoped that the wish he had just made would come true.

Tomas' ability to sense people's thoughts also allowed him to guide their thoughts along any path he desired. As long as they held some strong tie to said thought, they could be pushed along that line of thinking, but it was a precarious thing. If Tomas' focus would even waver to another thought process, the train of thought would stop entirely. Though in this case, Olivia's mind jumped onto that train happily.

Though he could do this, it wasn't always a surefire thing. Those with a perpetual dislike for him or those who were too strong willed, he could try to guide them, but often any semblance of control was wrested from him. Jessica was both strong willed and disliked him, but for what reason he did not understand. Olivia was a different story; although strong minded, she had a soft spot for Tomas, more so since the kiss.

After she had jumped into the pool with him, Tomas had stopped guiding Olivia's thought process along a route that painted him a favorable light. Primarily, because Olivia's thoughts had taken his suggestions and ran with them. It had become a tumult of positive and pleasing emotions running through her mind. Right now, Tomas was just happy that she was looking at him how she was.

Bringing his thoughts back to his cake, he was surprised when it was all gone. Smiling to himself as he had apparently gone on autopilot again, he scraped up the last crumbs before shoving his plate away, full from his dinner.

Soon after everyone had finished their slice of cake, it was time for presenting Tomas with their gifts. Only four of the people in attendance had known him well enough to pick out things he would really have liked. Most of what he received was new workout gear and a new pair of runners from those people he was acquainted with.

Mike got him an Xbox Live Gold subscription card as he had an Xbox Series S in his room back at the dorm. Both John and Pete had also chipped in to get him an Alienware wireless keyboard and mouse. He was still making do with the basic wired ones for his gaming desktop he'd built a while ago.

"Wow guys! I'm just... wow!" Tomas stuttered as he loved his new gifts and promised them he'd make good use of all of them. Olivia leaned in and handed Tomas an unsealed envelope, which he took and opened. Inside was a mushy and sappy birthday card, which nearly brought a tear to Tomas' eyes. Inside the card was a one-hundred-dollar gift certificate to Steam.

"Livi, you know me too well!" the lean man stated as he wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

"You know this is only half of your gift," Olivia whispered to Tomas as she hugged him back. "I have something else for you, but I'm not giving it to you here."

Tomas blinked and shook himself a little as his mind was processing what Olivia was saying. He backed away from the woman, smiling almost like a damn fool.

"Well, guys, thanks for the party, but I think I will go and break in these new gifts!" Tomas enthused as he carefully scooped up his gifts. Michael stepped in to help, knowing full well what Tomas would break in. He smiled mischievously as he packed up Tomas' new clothes and shoes, and his new tech.

Tomas made his way through the house and to the front door, escorted by Michael and Peter, with Olivia following them. John came out of the kitchen area with a hefty doggie bag of food for Tomas, handing it to him. Tomas tried to protest, but the look on John's face was more than enough to silence such cries.

John prided himself on being a top-notch chef and anyone who didn't leave with something for the road, he considered mildly insulting. Olivia took the wrapped plate instead, letting Tomas balance carrying his gifts as they headed out the door.

"Again, man, thanks for this! I really appreciate all that you've done for me!" Tomas said to his friend gratefully.

"Hey, anything for my best friend," Michael stated as he man hugged Tomas. "How you getting home?"