Beyond Sight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what else did you have in mind to do?" Olivia wondered as she moved her head away from his, looking him in the eye.

"All in due time Livi. All in due time," Tomas chuckled as he moved her hips up and down faster. The mild static that was winding its way through Olivia had suddenly become a lightning bolt that shot through her. Each rise and fall of her ass ground her clit into Tomas harder than the one previous. She teetered on the verge of another orgasm until Tom softly bit into her neck.

Another orgasm wracked her, and this one was much stronger in its intensity. She full on screamed Tomas' name as the blast hit her with such ferocity that she spasmed in Tomas' arms. It was all the man could do to keep both him and his lover upright as she continued thrashing.

Slowly, he lowered Olivia back to the bed, disengaging himself from her weeping pussy. That last orgasm had her barely coherent as she lolled about in bed, chest heaving as her breasts jiggled with her quick and frantic breaths.

"Now, I'm going to cum," he smirked as he turned Olivia onto her stomach and propped her ass up, intending to ream her doggy style. Olivia purred as she was being moved, loving the feeling of being manhandled by her new lover.

"Just don't cum inside me. Anywhere else is fine, just not there. Not yet," she stated weakly.

"So, painting your tits is OK then?"

"Mmm-hmm!" the woman groaned. "I've always wanted to have a man do that, but no one ever did. Please, give me that cum!"

In reply, Toma placed his cock at Olivia's entrance and shoved it in one push, right to the hilt. Despite that Olivia was used to his size, she still cried out at the intrusion, but then rolled her hips, doing many nice things to Tomas' dick. He pushed in and out of her slowly, but soon resumed the fast pace he had set earlier.

Gripping her by the tops of her hips, Tomas pounded his lover's pussy, slamming his massive cock into her. Olivia gripped the headboard as she moaned continuously, trying to move her hips with Tomas, but failing. Tomas' grip on her was unyielding, and he was in control of the pace.

"Oh! MY! GOOOOODD!" Olivia screamed out, as Tomas used his huge dick to pillage her. He increased his pace and force, unleashing his inner beast. He growled dangerously as he continued to hammer the young woman beneath him. The bed shook and creaked as the force of his slams caused Olivia's tits to jiggle violently.

"Oooohhh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!! You're going... to make me... c..c..cuuUUUUMMMM!!!!" Olivia howled as she spasmed, her cunt gripping Tomas' cock like a silken vise. Tomas felt his balls boiling, as he knew that surge in his loins meant he was close. He continued reaming Olivia's pussy, damn near ready to blow.

"Take... what is... yours," Olivia whispered to him. Those four little words tipped Tomas right over the edge and he felt the surge of cum travel up his length, ready to fill the young woman's waiting quim. He pulled out at the last second and as he removed himself, Olivia turned onto her back as the first jet of cum erupted from the tip of his cock.

It caught Olivia just on her chin, some of it splattering onto her lower lip. Roaring as he came, the successive blasts of cum were better aimed and hit her square on her tits, coating them in his pearly essence. By the time the sixth and seventh stream hit her tits, did Tomas' cock slow its offering to a mere dribble. Tomas collapsed, completely spent in his taking of Olivia.

A good deal of Olivia's tits were plastered with Tomas' cum and she rubbed it into them. She reveled in the feeling of his seed, sticky and gooey on her skin. She then remembered a small bit had shot near her lips. Olivia had tasted a man's cum before, but it was foul and bitter, leaving her with a serious dislike for it. She tried a little of Tomas' and she found it much sweeter than what she had tasted before.

Licking her lips and what she could reach with her tongue, Olivia gobbled up every drop that was on her chin. Looking over at her new lover, she noted that he was still half hard, and his cock was coated in both her essence and his own. She knew how she tasted and crawled up to him, tenderly licking and sucking him dry.

"What......oooohhhhhh!" Tomas exclaimed as he saw and felt what Olivia was doing. Although his dick was in an oversensitive state, she was gentle, and it didn't take her long to have him fully cleaned. Olivia then sat up, pulling on Tomas' arms to drag him up with her. She then wrapped her arms around him, embracing him and feeling him, for the first time.

"There are no words for what just happened, aside from beyond amazing," Tomas said wearily, as he returned Olivia's embrace. She giggled into his chest, then snuggled into him some.

"Yes... it was. Think you can do that again?" Olivia asked him.

"If we continue along like this... you bet your ass I can!" he enthused. Inwardly, Tomas was jumping for joy, as Olivia had just confirmed what he wanted. That they would do this again and their relationship would continue along this new tangent. Olivia squeaked in happiness, burrowing further into Tomas before she asked her next question.

"Is it OK if I stay the night? I know that there are rules here about visitors, so..." she cut off as Tom kissed her softly. His kiss was warm and gentle, making her melt into his arms.

"It's more than OK. I was actually going to ask you to stay and don't worry about me getting into any trouble. Old Mark owes me a few favors, so it's all good," Tomas replied. He then scooped up Olivia, causing her to squawk for a moment, before he tore aside the covers of his bed. He then placed Olivia on his bed, on the left side, far from the door.

He then crawled into bed along with his new woman, sidling up to her and kissing her forehead. Olivia sighed happily as she snuggled back into Tomas, closing her eyes, drifting off to dreamland in less than a minute. Tomas killed the side table light before settling his mind into a deep slumber.

His eyes popped open as he distinctly heard a woman's voice coming from somewhere. Tomas looked about, using his peripheral vision and strained his ears to hear anything. The voice faded away into nothingness and was gone from his mind. Shaking himself, he closed his eyes again, figuring that the voice was another woman passing by his dorm, likely drunk and loud. He allowed sleep to claim him, and his dreams were pleasant, for the first time in a very long time.

******************************

Thus, ends the first chapter of this newly revamped story. Don't worry, as I have the next few chapters outlined and more of this story will come soon. I hope that those of you who have read it, have enjoyed this idea I've written. More psychic abilities will be coming soon and for those who enjoy the sci-fi aspect of this story, worry not, as I will fill it out further.

What becomes of the Tomas and Olivia? And that of Jessica, the feminazi? There is much I have outlined and many details I will bring to the fore of this story. I hope you guys like surprises and discovery as this story will have much of that!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!