Beyond Sight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll drive him. It's the least I can do for a good friend on his birthday," Olivia piped up behind the bigger men.

"Thanks, Livi. I appreciate that," Tomas said as he slipped back into his flip-flops. The other three men regarded the woman and nodded, all the while knowing the CrossFit beauty had other ideas on her mind. They smiled conspiratorially and let them out of the house. As the door closed behind them, Olivia jumped to the passenger's side and opened the door for her friend, as his arms were full.

"Thanks!" he said happily as he climbed into her Jeep. Olivia then bolted to the driver's side and got into the vehicle. As she got in, Olivia noted Michael was watching from the kitchen window, grinning. As she spotted him, he gave her a thumbs up and a few... lewd motions. Part of her bristled at him knowing, but she supposed she hadn't exactly been subtle about her recent attraction to Tomas.

Olivia decided on a more brazen response and pumped her eyebrows at him as she got into the seat. Michael caught the look and opened his mouth in laughter, though the guffaw was muffled by the window. Slotting her key into place, the Jeep turned over and roared to life. Looking back, she saw that the car behind her had moved, as a couple of guests had left just before they did. Backing out of the driveway, Olivia looked about for any other traffic, before setting the gear into Drive.

"So, enjoy your party, Tom?" the ebony-skinned woman asked.

"Aside from that bitch ruining my mood earlier, yeah, it was a great party," Tomas replied, a slight note of sourness in his voice.

"Yeah, well, she won't be bothering us anymore," Olivia said with a slight bitterness to her voice. Though she should have been surprised at what Jessica did, in her heart, she wasn't. She buried all thoughts of the redhead from her mind and kept her focus on the road ahead of her. Though they weren't far from the university campus, there were still idiot drivers out there.

"Amen to that," Tomas said, smiling to himself. The uni grounds came into view a few minutes later and Olivia pulled in. She guided the vehicle to the student parking lot but was at a loss as she didn't have a parking pass. Sensing this, Tomas eased her concern.

"If you're looking for a place to park, head to the student parking area, spot twenty-one."

"You don't have a car," Olivia told him in confusion.

"It's a spot that my grandfather pays for, for when he visits me or the rest of his colleagues here at the school," Tomas supplied for her.

"Oh! Well, that makes sense," Olivia reasoned. Engaging the Jeep once again, she kept on until she found the parking space that Tomas had outlined. Pulling in, she parked and shut off the vehicle before getting out. She looked around and, aside from a few parked cars and SUVs, there wasn't a soul in sight. Olivia then walked over and opened Tomas' door, letting him out.

"Thanks again for the lift," Tomas stated, smiling. "So, what exactly was this other gift you were going to give me?" the man wondered as he closed the door behind himself.

In answer, Olivia calmly took the bags out of Tomas' hands, setting them on the ground. In a split second, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pasting him to the door. After another second, she drove her mouth into his, kissing him with all the passion and desire she had been feeling all evening. Her tongue surged out, dancing in tandem with Tomas'.

The bigger man reciprocated, enfolding his arms around the woman he had wanted for so long. Tomas' hands found Olivia's ass, clenching her cheeks, and drawing her hips towards his. Once they met, he ground his pelvis into hers and she broke her head away from his and squeaked in surprise. Olivia's face was one of complete surprise, as she truly hadn't expected what had just happened.

"Is... is that all you?!?" Olivia wondered, her voice a few octaves higher than its usual alto.

"Why don't you come on up and see for yourself?" Tomas said in his low tenor, smiling all the while.

Olivia chewed on her bottom lip for a minute, mulling things over before deciding. She then backed away from Tomas, then picked up one of the bags of gifts before asking a question of the man.

"So, which dorm is yours?"

Tomas picked up both the plate of food and the second bag before leading her in a particular direction. It was towards the newer of the two buildings that had just been completed a couple of years ago. Her hand sought his and Tomas grasped it, holding onto Olivia. They walked up towards the entrance, the two of them not exactly hurrying, but not taking a leisurely walk, either.

The pair of them walked through the doors and Tomas fired a glance at the desk where any guests had to sign in. The student on duty was an older, redheaded man, with a great big bushy beard, and short cropped hair. He was on his phone, either texting or playing a game, but he looked up to take in the new arrivals.

His name was Mark, but everyone had taken to calling him 'Old Mark'. He was older than most of the students on campus and often looked after many of them. The younger freshmen were on their own for the first time since leaving high school, and they appreciated having a dad figure like him around. He and Tomas were good friends, and he knew Olivia. Mark waved him by, knowing it was his birthday and that if Olivia was in tow, things would get wild for Tomas tonight.

The couple got into the elevator and Tomas hit the button for the eleventh floor. The doors closed, and the car began its ascent, while Olivia barely restrained herself from tackling Tomas, who was barely an inch away from her. Soon enough, the elevator dinged, and the doors opened, depositing both of them into the atrium. Tomas led the way to his dorm, fumbling for his key the whole way.

Once they reached his door, he had found the correct one and pushed it into the depression by the handle. The light by the handle blinked green, unlocking the door. Tomas pressed the handle down and let himself and Olivia in. He flicked on the lights and Olivia blinked, adjusting to the sudden brightness.

"You live with a bunch of other guys; I would assume?" Olivia asked, as she took in the surroundings of the now lit room.

"Yes, but since it is my birthday, they vacated the premises for the night, in case I brought home anyone I'd want some... private time with," Tomas said in a gentle growl.

"Mmmmmm! Awful nice of them," Olivia purred, as she quickly closed the distance between her and Tomas. "So, which room is yours?"

He gestured behind him and led Olivia past the powder area, to the door that sat right next to the bathroom. Tomas opened his door, switched on the light, and let her in first. The room was a complete reflection of him, his gamer rig and TV tucked in one corner, with a dresser stashed in the other. There was also a work desk, loaded with various textbooks and notebooks.

Next to it was a night table which was festooned with various geek and gamer nick knacks and a reading light. In the center of the room was a double bed, which was turned down with a set of night blue sheets. After carefully depositing the bags and food on the table, Olivia turned back to Tomas and resumed what she started in the parking lot.

Pressing her lips to his, Olivia kissed Tomas with a fervor she hadn't felt in a long time. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her body against his, all while moaning into his mouth. Tomas kissed her back with all the passion he felt for Olivia, finally able to have the woman he longed for, for so long.

Olivia came up for air as Tomas encircled his arms around her smaller frame and she looked up into his eyes. She saw both acceptance and hope in his blue eyes, and a fire that was blazing, yearning to be let out. Olivia pushed Tomas back down onto his bed with enough force to catch him off guard, plonking him down onto the mattress.

"You know, we have a serious problem here," she said, her voice taking on a deeper timbre than before.

"What's the problem?" Tomas asked worriedly.

"The problem is that you're wearing too many clothes," Olivia panted as she pulled his shirt over his head. With his torso exposed, Olivia now had an up close and personal look at Tomas' physique. He had a build that was somewhere between that of a runner and fitness model. Lean enough where he wasn't bulky but solid enough that he was still manly.

Olivia straddled the man, grinding her hips into his. As she felt Tomas' massive erection, her eyes widened again, still disbelieving at his sheer size. Tomas then buried his face into Olivia's chest as he pawed at her shirt. She giggled briefly before standing back up. Tomas whimpered for a moment until he saw that she was making to take her shirt off.

"Taking my shirt off will also mean I'm going to have to lose my bathing suit," Olivia said in a sultry voice. Tomas caught her meaning and nodded.

"Fair is fair, so you start then I'll lose mine," the lean man replied.

Chest heaving, the young woman first took off her shirt, showing the suit she still wore underneath. After tossing her shirt aside, Olivia peeled the top layer away from her muscled upper body. Her tits sprang free of their confines, and Tomas groaned in appreciation at the sight of the firm mounds of flesh jutting out from her body.

Once her suit had reached her midriff, Tomas undid his shorts and slid his butt area down first, before slowly sliding the front off and down his legs. Olivia's hands stopped moving as she got a proper look at Tomas' cock. What remained of her clothing slid down her legs, unnoticed by her at all.

Tomas' length was perfect, nearly eight inches, and he would fit into her drooling quim nicely. It was his girth that had her enthralled, which was almost the size of a coke can! She was apprehensive at the thought of fitting that monster into her, as it was bigger than she had dared to think! But it didn't stop the dark-skinned beauty from dropping to her knees and attempting to get her mouth around it.

Olivia enveloped the head into her mouth, sucking on his little head hard. Tomas hissed as he let in a breath, shuddering as he groaned. Olivia hummed as she continued to get more of his cock into her mouth. She pulled in another two inches before her gag reflex hit. She bobbed up and down on Tomas' dick, occasionally popping off it, so she could lick the protruding vein on the underside.

Olivia was clearly experienced in sucking dick as she continued to blow Tomas with an almost whorish abandon. Tomas couldn't believe what was happening! He had fantasized about this for years and now it was finally happening! The way Olivia was sucking his cock nearly made him blow his wad down her throat. He reigned in control of himself, despite wanting to see her cheeks bulge with his seed.

Steadying his breathing, he enjoyed every moment, letting Olivia go to town on his cock. After nearly ten minutes of this, the gray-eyed woman moved her head away from his groin area, standing up before him. He stood with her and kissed her hard, letting her know just how much he wanted her.

As his arms encircled the smaller woman, his cock pressed near her opening, and he felt a small amount of wetness blob down onto the tip. Feeling the moisture, Tomas could tell that she wanted this as much as he did, but he wasn't about to take her dry. His hand shot down and gripped her hard body ass and lifted her to where she was eye level with him.

Without a word, Tomas turned about and lay Olivia on the bed before kissing her passionately. His tongue came out, coaxing hers out of hiding as they kissed. His hands shot to her breasts, and he palmed them both, playing with her chocolatey nipples between his knuckles. A few gasps came out of Olivia as Tomas teased her before his fingers worked those sensitive buds eagerly.

A few high-pitched yelps shot out of Olivia as she felt the electrical bolts fire through her nerves. With Tomas working her like he was this way, it wouldn't be too long before she tipped over the edge into orgasm. Tomas would not let it end that way, though. He broke the kiss, and he slithered down her body to where his head rested above her steaming quim.

"Tom..." she said uneasily.

Before she could say anything else, he kissed his way down, starting at her mons pubis before migrating towards her pussy lips. He breathed heavily, not wanting to give her chills from his oral ministrations. Olivia's breath caught as she threw her head back and moaned loudly. The feeling of Tomas' lips and tongue in her most secret of places was setting sparks dancing behind her eyes.

He was feeling her moistening further as he felt a few dribbles leak out of her. Whatever he was doing to her outer lips was influencing her and, as more of her essence dripped out, he pressed his tongue to her opening, lapping it up. Her breath quickened in pace as his mouth encircled her leaky core. Tomas pressed his tongue into the heated opening, earning him a squeak of approval.

An idea forming in his head, Tomas kept licking, his tongue darting in and out of her hole. Olivia thrashed as she felt she couldn't stand any more pleasure. But then Tomas placed the tip of his forefinger at the entrance and slowly pushed. Her eyes shot open at this new intrusion and she lifted her head, only to witness him staring up at her as his digit passed the first knuckle.

Slowly, it continued, going past the second knuckle and all the way to the hilt after a minute. Tomas then slowly rotated his finger in her, causing Olivia to hiss in pain, but it didn't detract from the sensuality of what he was doing. Carefully, he withdrew his finger before pressing it in again. He did this constantly, speeding up a little with each pass, until he established a pleasant rhythm.

Olivia yelped with each thrust, but then moaned as Tomas curled his finger a little as he drew his finger out. Sensing she was enjoying this, he stopped for a moment before he slowly added a second finger. The addition of the extra digit was enough to have Olivia's voice increase in pitch.

Now that both fingers were tapping her insides like that, Olivia rolled her hips in time with how Tomas was moving his hand. His head stayed attached to her lips, bobbing up and down with each pass. After a good ten minutes of this, he could sense that Olivia was getting close to hitting orgasm and amped up his efforts.

The pressure of his fingers on her G-spot was enough to send Olivia spiraling into a hard and heavy orgasm, her inner walls clenching his fingers tightly. Her legs snapped shut on Tomas' head as she rode the spikes of soaring delight coursing through her. Hearing Olivia keen loudly let him know he'd brought her there, but Tomas didn't stop. He kept going, wanting to give her something to remember when she woke up.

As the aftershocks tumbled through her, Olivia finally released Tomas' head, her legs flopping on the bed as though they were made of jelly. Gingerly, Tomas withdrew his fingers from within her, giving Olivia a few minutes to recover. Despite all that was happening, Tomas was still rock hard and ready to plunge his cock into her waiting pussy.

Olivia saw he was ready, willing, and able to take her, and she invited him to do so by crooking her finger. Smiling, Tomas stood and moved forward until his tool was pressing up to her waiting pussy.

"Just take it slow at first. I've had a few guys, but none as.... thick as you are," Olivia told him as she pressed her dripping tunnel onto his dick. Using his hand, Tomas lined up his tool with Olivia's slippery cleft, placing the cock head at her entrance.

Slowly, he pushed into her, every inch moving with an almost sloth like speed. Olivia cried out as the massive cock penetrated her pussy as its monstrous size invaded her tight little channel. She spread her legs wider, allowing Tomas better access to her depths, inching into her slowly. In minutes, he was finally buried up to the hilt inside her snug little pussy, relishing the fiery heat that bathed his dick.

"Just stay right there for a minute," Olivia said breathlessly, as she tapped Tomas on the chest. "You feel much bigger than you look."

Chuckling to himself, Tomas leaned down and kissed his new lover, dragging her lips to focus on his. Again, their tongues dueled each other, darting back and forth into each other's mouth, eliciting groans from both Tomas and Olivia. He palmed her tits in his hands, rolling the nipples between his fingers, making his woman squeal in delight. Tomas continued to knead and squeeze her fun bags.

As he lifted his head away from Olivia, Tomas made a slight motion with his hips, as to pull out of her. He looked at her in question and she nodded, mouthing 'Slow' as she shimmied her hips. Tomas drew his cock out of her before sliding it back in, filling her love channel with his cock. Olivia's arms snapped to his shoulders, and she groaned in affirmative noises, wanting more of what Tomas was giving her. The stare she gave him was one of pure and unbridled lust, which Tomas returned with one of his own.

"Faster," she said, and Tomas obliged her, picking up his pace as he sawed in and out of her soggy cunt.

"Harder," Olivia moaned as she had met his motions, stroke for stroke. He added more force to his pounding of her pussy, small slaps echoing in the small space of his room.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh oooooohhhhh!" Olivia half moaned, half wailed as Tomas' ravaging continued. He continued to pick up the pace, but Olivia grew impatient. After about five minutes of this, she pushed hard on his chest, sending Tomas flopping onto his back. Olivia scrambled on top of him, gripping his cock and shoving it back into her gaping quim, mounting him like a horse.

"Time to ride you like there's no tomorrow," Olivia growled at him, flexing her inner muscles around his dick. If Tomas hadn't had such a high level of control over his cock, he would have blown his nut. As it was, he was shocked at the level of veracity that Olivia was demonstrating. He now knew he had probably overdone it with his ability to lead her down this path of thinking.

He wasn't complaining though, as the woman he had ached for, for years, was riding his cock at this moment. Olivia pistoned up down on Tomas' dick like a woman possessed, eager to get more of her lover's cock into her. Tomas' hands grabbed onto her ass, fingers clenching into the firm yet pliable cheeks. He brought down onto his pelvis and held her there while he rolled his hips to grind into hers.

The friction brought a delicious sensation into Olivia's core, as his pubic bone ground into her now visible clit. Ten seconds later, Olivia's breath caught as another orgasm hit her. She continually tried to catch her breath as the sensation invaded every fiber of her being. Her eyes rolled back, and she wavered for a moment, but Tomas' strong hands kept her stable enough to recover as she came down from her high.

"That... was... amazing!" Olivia panted as she struggled to find her breath.

"Yes," Tomas responded while struggling to maintain his control from her pussy's insistent clenching of his tool. Again, he had nearly lost himself, but kept it together, though just barely. "Yes, it was, but I'm far from done with you yet."

"You didn't cum?" she asked incredulously.

"Nope. Not going to until I see you screaming your guts out, begging for it," Tomas smirked as he stood up, taking Olivia with him. Squeaking in alarm, Olivia clung to him for dear life, wrapping her legs around his back and locking her arms around his neck. Smiling, Tomas moved Olivia's hips up and down on his cock, drawing a startled moan from the gray-eyed woman.

"I've always wanted to do this to you," he grinned as he slid Olivia's squishy pussy up and down his shaft. She leaned her head back, enjoying the new sensations that were coursing through her. Shifting her right arm, her hand clasped his cheek before Olivia leaned in to kiss him again, this time a much slower, sensual kiss.