Beyond Sol Bk. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tunnel sloped upwards ever so slightly, and before long, we reached another set of doors that looked far stronger than the first set we'd smashed through.

Suddenly, a blast of energy erupted from our ship, and I watched two orbs of green energy shoot ahead and slam into the thick doors at the end of the tunnel. Four more energy blasts led the way as we quickly closed the distance, and I noticed what Shara was doing. Each shot had melted a sizable hole in the door, leaving a chunk of useless metal all but hanging by a thread. Then we slammed into it with the force of a bowling ball ripping through a sandcastle. The impact rocked the ship far more than the first set of doors we'd shot through, but it didn't seem to do any damage to the vessel.

Soaring into the open sky, I watched in amazement as we passed over the air force base and rocketed upwards at an incredible speed. I'd never even been on a plane before, and now I was on a spaceship as we fled a military-run facility with a gorgeous alien woman.

"We'll be out in only a few seconds," Shara said.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Not knowing where we would be safe with these people hunting us, I doubt they'd let us go without a fight.

"Space," she said.

"Space," I repeated.

"Your people can't travel the stars, can they?" she asked.

"No," I replied, a little shocked.

"Well then, you get to be the first," she smiled at me.

Then the light-blue sky of Earth was replaced with a brilliant sea of stars as Shara took the ship into the void of space.