Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, we talked about a wedding date. Cheryl had previously told me that the wedding wasn't going to happen until I graduated.

Now she said "I think we should get married the weekend after."

"The weekend after what?"

"After your graduation, silly. As soon as we can. I know, it's going to be three years from now. We can wait. It's not like we live apart."

"Well, I have something to tell you. It's going to be a very tough three years. I'm going to enter a program in the fall that will get me my masters degree at the same time I get my bachelors. I'll save two years in the process, but my workload will be brutal. I'll be doing my masters thesis while doing my regular course load. But at the end I'll be well on my way to my Ph.D. The main problem though is usually you have to do a semester abroad at one of the schools Princeton has an arrangement with. Usually in Germany, France or the UK. I know, rough, right? But I'm not leaving you for a semester. No way in hell. I'd rather take the extra two years. So I guess I need to know if you could take 5 months off from work and come with me wherever they send me?"

"Five months with you in Europe? Try to stop me!" Cheryl smiled. "I'll make it work, whatever I have to do. When does that happen?"

"Junior year, either first or second semester. So you want me to do this, right?"

"Of course. I'm excited for you. It's a great opportunity for you. I only ever want what's best for you, baby."

"You're wrong about one thing, honey. It's what's best for us, not for me. We're in this together. Anything that benefits my career is good for both of us. If it's not, if it only benefits me, I'm not interested. We're a team, all the way. I can't possibly do this without you by my side. My achievement is our achievement. I love you, Cheryl, with all my heart."

My love straddled my lap, kissing me with love and lust, "You really are the sweetest man, you big dope. God, I love you!" She showered my face with kisses, big and small. Next thing I knew, our clothes were kind of flying all over the den and Cheryl rode me very slowly to a fantastic series of intense orgasms for her and one very big, powerful orgasm for me. She could turn me on with just her smile or from the touch of her fingers. I think I had much the same effect on her. We kissed and held each other for a long time. Perfection.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Skip ahead two years later, to the beginning of September '82. I was now 21 and Cheryl 30. Just as happy as the time we first made love, and even more in love than we were when we got engaged. Much more in love, actually. We were about to spend the first semester of my junior year in Paris, and it was the best time of our lives, even with all the work I had. Let me recount an experience we had in Paris. Maybe two.

We had a student apartment within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower. The apartment was a bit of a dump in terms of being old and not well maintained, but the neighborhood was beautiful, it was cheap and charming, and we shared it with another couple, Heinrich and Gabi, from Stuttgart. She was studying biochemistry and he was her husband, using the time to study Parisian architecture on his own. It was kind of sketchy.

Cheryl took a leave of absence from her job, not without a lot of grief from her employer. We moved in September 1st, and Heinrich and Gabi came the next day, with classes starting on the 4th. I was going to be very busy working.

And I felt bad for Cheryl at first. She was going to be by herself all day and a lot of nights. Granted, she'd be in Paris, but it meant she had to be alone much of the time. Seeing the museums and gardens, doing some shopping...and mostly by herself. She never complained, at least not to me. She knew how huge this was for my future. For our future.

I did have free time most weekends, unless I was studying. We went to parties and we met people from all over the world. We made friends with other couples and she made her own friends, so she wasn't alone so much as the semester went on. We heard Heinrich and Gabi having sex their first night when we were too nervous, worrying about being heard by them. We laughed from the ice being broken and then had our own vigorous sex, making sure our flat mates could hear us. It was hot, sexy and funny.

It was uncomfortable at first, living with strangers in a shared apartment. But that first night broke a few barriers and within 2 weeks we were all getting along fine. Gabi and I found things in common, both of us being would-be scientists and Cheryl and Heinrich found things to talk about. It made living together easier. The thing was Gabi was a very pretty, athletic blond and Heinrich was...homely. Sorry, there's no other way to say it nicely. The man was a dog. But he must have been a really good person, because Gabi was crazy about him.

Cheryl and I even talked about it one night, very quietly, in bed. We were just making small talk after making love, a week or so after moving in. I said to Cheryl "So, what do you think the deal is with Gabi and Heinrich? Maybe I'm not one to talk, but they makes a fairly odd couple, don't they?"

"You think? She's stunning" Cheryl said without any hint of jealousy. "And he must have a 12 inch dick, because that face...". We both giggled as low as we could.

"I never knew you were a size queen, honey. Loving those foot long cocks".

She elbowed me in the ribs, playfully. "Yeah, haven't you noticed how your 7 inch trouser snake always leaves me wanting. Haven't had an orgasm since we met."

We kept giggling, finding it hard to keep quiet. The bedrooms were on opposite ends of the apartment, but the sound traveled and the walls were thin. "Well, he's doing something right, anyway" I said. "She loves him almost as much as we love each other. Almost."

"That's right, baby. No one could love their partner as much as we love each other. Now, wanna put your magnificent cock back to work one more time tonight?"

"For whom? You or Gabi?"

Cheryl knew I was teasing her and she jumped on top of me and 'forced' herself on me. She knew damn well I had no desire to sleep with anyone but her.

About a week later, it was a chilly, rainy Friday night. All four of us decided to stay in, and the women made dinner together while Heinrich and I just talked in the living room. Gabi called from the kitchen "Heinie, can you open some wine?" As he got up I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing, Robbie?"

"Sorry, man. It's stupid. In English, in America, heinie is nickname for a person's bottom, like kids say. Hell, Frank Zappa used it in a song recently. 'Bobby Brown Goes Down.' Sorry, it was juvenile of me to laugh.

"It's ok, Robbie. People think Germans have no sense of humor, but we like to laugh like anyone else. And I know the Zappa song you speak of. He's a genius."

I had to like anyone who liked Frank Zappa. Dinner was great, a mix of German and basic American, and we went through 3 bottles of wine. We were all feeling no pain as we ignored the dishes and just made out way into the living room, everyone giddy from the alcohol. We even opened up a 4th bottle. We played music (not Zappa) and talked for a few hours. It was getting late, but no one was in a rush to go to bed. Cheryl and I were cuddled up on the loveseat while Gabi and Heinrich were on the couch, also wrapped up together. Cheryl took my jaw with her fingers and guided my lips to hers and she kissed me with a long, sensuous kiss. "I love you, baby" she said with a slight slurring. Gabi and Heinrich were looking like they were feeling amorous, and I knew Cheryl and I were feeling it as well. The wine, the candles lighting the room, the vibe traveling back and forth between the couples... Next thing, Cheryl and I were making out very passionately, and Gabi and Heinrich were doing the same. My tongue explored Cheryl's teeth and tongue, and her tongue took a similar journey in my mouth. Soon I whispered "Do you want me to take you to the bedroom?"

Glancing across the room at our flat mates, we could see they weren't bothering with such modesty. Gabi's sweater was on the floor and Heinrichs rugby shirt was going over his head.

"No" Cheryl said firmly. "Right here. We can be just as free as they can."

"Fine by me, honey", and we kissed deeply as I unbuttoned Cheryl's blouse and my sweater was tossed aside. I quickly got rid of her nude bra and my mouth went to work attacking her perfect tits. She let out a huge moan, stroking her fingers through my hair as we tried to get comfortable laying her back on the small loveseat. I suckled at her thick nipples, gently biting the way I knew she loved, and Cheryl cried out. "I'm getting so wet" she said, not low but loud enough for our friends to hear. Meantime, Gabi was muttering some things in German that obviously were spurring on Heinrich, who was peeling down Gabi's red toreador pants. Gabi was straddling Heinrich in just a small pair of leopard bikini panties, and I have to say, her tits were perfect for her. Small and with a slight banana shape with really pointy nipples. She slunk down to the floor and undid his jeans and pulled them down his legs.

Cheryl noticed me glancing at them, and she joined me in looking. It was a highly erotic situation, and when Gabi and Heinrich paused to watch us, we gave them a good show. Gabi got up and sat almost naked next to her similarly unclothed husband. They were clearly eager to watch us and we were incredibly turned on by the idea. I got down to the floor and tugged Cheryl's jeans over her hips and down her sleek legs. She then said simply "Switch" and she got on the floor in just a salmon and black trimmed hi cut panties and pulled my pants down my legs. Now we all were down to our underwear, sitting on our couches, all of us horny as hell, but a little nervous about how to proceed.

Just when Cheryl and I were about to retire to our bedroom, Gabi smiled and patted the long couch seat, a clear invitation to join them there. Cheryl and I looked at each other for a minute. Maybe if we hadn't had our inhibitions so lowered by all the alcohol, we would have said thank you, but gone to our room. Instead, we joined them on the big couch. Gabi stroked Cheryl's hair a couple of times and said "Just have fun". Easy as that.

Then both couples, us and them, went at it without any more hesitation. I got back on the floor, right between Cheryl's legs, and all but tore her panties down. I kissed and nibbled her inner thighs, something that drove her wild every time. Cheryl was squirming around and her legs moved to wrap around my head. I lapped at her pussy, slowly at first, gradually going faster in accordance with her growing excitement. Her fingers were entwined in my thick hair and even though Cheryl's legs were around my ears, I heard Gabi mutter "Der lieber Gott (the love of God) as she watched Cheryl get devoured by me. Cheryl was thrusting her hips in my face as my fingers pulled her lips wider apart and my tongue fucked her hot, dripping gash.

Obviously, I had never had sex in front of other people before (unless you count when those college guys saw me getting a blowjob while driving down the Garden State Parkway, but I didn't know about them until after the fact), and I had no idea if Cheryl had, but if not, she sure didn't seem to mind. She was going wild as I let my tongue and lips explore her pussy like it was the first time. It seems she wasn't the only one enjoying putting on a show, because I just couldn't get of her pussy.

Cheryl's thighs pointed almost all the way to the sides, and her knees were bent hard, so her feet pointed straight from her legs. Her body was tensed and she went through three or four orgasms as she groaned and grunted and her hips rolled left and right. Finally she pushed me away and her pussy was open to us all, pink and wet. "Fuck" was all she said as she fell over across the cushion, her chest heaving.

"Well, we have a tough job following you two" Gabi said. She got out of her panties and climbed up so she was standing on cushions of the couch and her pussy was in Heinrich's face. He grabbed her ass with both hands with a tight grip as Gabi ground her pussy into his face.

I sat on the floor next to Cheryl, touching each other lightly as we both watched Gabi ride her husband's tongue. She had her right foot planted on the cushion and her left foot on the armrest next to Heinrich. He released her ass and reached for her tits and massaged them roughly. Her ass was incredibly tight; you could tell as her muscles clenched and relaxed. And I thought Cheryl was very vocal during sex, but Gabi was an absolute chattermouth. She was moaning and talking almost nonstop, sometimes very low and other times almost yelling. Problem was, it was all coming out in German, a language Cheryl and I knew not at all. She could have been talking dirty, encouraging, or sharing a recipe for schnitzel. Yet it was still incredibly hot.

Cheryl's hand found its way into my briefs and she was doing wonderful things to my dick, sometimes pumping along my length, other times using the tips of her fingers to tease me. I couldn't take it anymore and I stood up, 'dropped my drawers', as the saying goes, and Cheryl got on her knees in front of me and started making love to my cock.

Cheryl, as I'm sure you know by now, is an amazing lover, even to this day. Whether we're making love or having hot, even dirty sex, she never has been anything less than passionate and giving. And at that moment, she was giving me a very passionate blow job. But like a porn actress, she wasn't just concentrating on what felt good for me, but also on what looked good, playing to our audience.

By now, Gabi had sat down with Heinrich and I could see she had her hand in his underwear, manipulating his obviously impressive member. Cheryl was sucking me one minute and then she would switch and grab me at the base and slather her tongue all over me, from tip to balls, and even maneuvering under me to attack my asshole with her tongue. When she came back to my cock, she looked up at me and her eyes shined with lust and her cheeks were pink with heat.

I ran my fingers through her hair, gently stroked her cheek like a gentle lover, but she wasn't having it. Cheryl was in pure lust mode. She needed to be wild, and I gladly decided to go along for the ride, following her lead. At one point she said with a touch of commandment "Turn around and bend over!"

I couldn't argue even if I wanted to, and I didn't want to. So I turned away from our audience and bent over, grabbing hold of the back of a chair. She pushed my legs wide apart so my ass was jutting out and my balls hung low. I was as hot as she was, willing to go along with almost anything.

Cheryl grabbed my cheeks and pulled them wide apart, and, making sure Heinrich and Gabi could see, ran her tongue in circles all around the ring of my anus. She was aggressively rimming my ass and she had one hand on my cock, stroking slowly to start. Then she switched things up, still rimming my ass but instead of jerking my cock, she held it steady while rubbing the drops of precum leaking from the tip all over the glans of my cock. It felt incredible, having my prostate probed by her tongue while my most sensitive area was being rubbed with slick lubrication. It was an amazing, intensely sensual feeling. My cock felt like it was swelling even more than usual. I said to Cheryl "Honey, I'm going to cum soon..."

Gabi bounded up from the couch and said "Don't waste it!" and got on her knees in front of me and took my dick in her mouth. I froze, motionless and speechless. Was this crossing the line, even under these exceptional circumstances? I didn't want to hurt Cheryl in any way, but this was a very unusual situation. Thankfully, Cheryl could read my dilemma. She stopping rimming me long enough to say "It's ok, baby. Go for it." Good enough for me. I relaxed and let myself enjoy this very wicked experience. I was moving my hips forward and back, pushing my ass into Cheryl's face and tongue, and feeding Gabi my throbbing cock. As I got close to cumming, Cheryl scooted around and started sharing my cock and balls with Gabi. I had a hand on each of their heads to steady myself, I felt my balls tighten, and then warned the women "Oh fuck, I'm cumming..." and blasted pulses of cum, first into Cheryl's mouth and then some into Gabi's. I little hit Gabi on the chin as they shared me, and dripped down her neck. Gabi turned to Cheryl and tilted her head back, offering her throat to my love, like a victim to a vampire. And Cheryl went for it, sucking my cum off her throat and kissing all around her neck and chest, even the top of her tits. I had no idea if Cheryl had any experiences with women or even a desire; it had never come up. But now it sure looked like she was open to the possibility, at least.

I was drained, at least for the moment. Poor Heinrich was still on the couch with his hand stroking his dick in his shorts. He was the only one who hadn't cum yet. Gabi crawled to her husband, pulled down his shorts, and went to work gobbling up his very large cock. It wasn't the 12 inches Cheryl and I speculated on, but it might have been 10. He was a lot bigger than me, and I carry 7 thick inches. Of course he was uncircumsized, which I'd never seen before, so I was a little weirdly curious.

Heinrich was enjoying his own blowjob from his wife, and he also looked longingly at Cheryl. Now she was on the spot, unsure what to do, and she looked to me for support. I wasn't about to be selfish here, and I just nodded, letting her know if she wanted, she should go and join in. But only if she wanted.

She wanted. Cheryl made her way to the couch and got between Heinrich's legs and started sucking on his balls as Gabi gave him head. They swapped back and forth for a while, then he tapped the cushion of the couch and Cheryl got on it on her knees. Gabi pushed his legs up so she could rim him while Cheryl blew him. Heinrich was groaning loudly, which I clearly understood. And my cock was already well on the way to recovery, semi-hard now and soon to be stiff as a board.

Cheryl could only take about half of that monster into her mouth before gagging. Gabi, meanwhile, was making a real treat of Heinrichs ass. Gabi then looked over at me, saw my cock back at full strength, and wiggled her ass at me in invitation. This was the biggest line, and no way was I going to fuck her without permission from my fiancé. She noticed my throbbing cock, and then Gabi's obvious come-on to me, and she smiled around Heinrich's cock. Of course I realized that what was good for me was also good for her. If I fucked Gabi, she had to be allowed to do the same with Heinrich. Fine, I thought. There was no risk of this being anything other than a wild sexual experience for us to look back on as a great memory.

I knelt behind Gabi, with her cute little pussy grinning at me. How does she get that enormous dick inside her, I wondered briefly. Very briefly. I held her hips and rubbed the length of my cock along the crease of her ass a few times, then lower, so I rubbed along the lips of her pussy. She was moaning in need as she kept her tongue in her husband's ass. She was wiggling her hips, giving me an urgent message, and I sank my cock deep into her with one stroke. I was in a pussy other than Cheryl's for the first time ever. It felt different but the same; it's the only way I can describe it. She was surprisingly tight, considering the huge dick on her husband. She felt great, I can't deny it.

Cheryl looked at me with her lips still around Heinrich's cock and I blew her a kiss. As much as I was enjoying being in a different pussy, there was no love between Gabi and me. This would be fun, but my heart and soul would always belong to Cheryl, and she knew it.