Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started fucking Gabi harder, she pushed back onto my cock and away from Heinrich a bit. That was Cheryl's cue to change up and she moved over him, facing both Gabi and me as she lowered her pussy down onto that huge dick, very slowly, letting out a long, low moan as he filled her in a way I'd never be able to. I could see her pussy wrap snugly around him as my hips were slapping against Gabi's ass. I was pumping into her pussy in a steady rhythm and Cheryl seemed barely able to move with her cunt stuffed so full. She was grinding her ass on his thighs and both of them were moaning loudly. I reached around and cradled Gabi's small, perfect tits in my hands, rolling her nipples between my fingers as I fucked her a little faster, then slowed down, the way Cheryl had taught me to do, and Gabi loved it. Cheryl was rising and falling slowly, getting used to being so filled up.

Then Gabi moved forward a little, bringing me with her. She started licking Heinrich's big balls, rolling them with her tongue and lips. Cheryl was hovering right above Gabi's face; Gabi must have had a full blast of the scent from Cheryl's pussy because then she moved up and placed her tongue right on Cheryl, right on her labia. Cheryl tensed up and I was prepared to pull out if she objected in any way. But she decided to let it happen and she looked into my eyes. I let her know through my look that I would stand by her and whatever she wanted was ok with me. Couples can do that, with just a glance, communicate volumes.

As Gabi's tongue flicked rapidly from Heinrich's shaft to Cheryl's pussy, Cheryl started riding him harder and I was pounding my cock into Gabi's wet cunt. I have to admit, I never imagined being in such a situation and it was incredibly charged, sexually speaking. Gabi was grunting hard with every thrust from me, I was sweating all over, and droplets were falling on Gabi's ass. Cheryl was fucking Heinrich hard, gasping as she rode, his hands grasping her tits. Then Gabi started swirling her tongue over Cheryl's clit and Cheryl came with a all over body spasm and she shouted "Oh my fucking god! Oh fuck! Oh fuck me!" Heinrich grunted as he came, filling Cheryl's pussy with a thick load of cum that oozed out as Cheryl kept thrusting her hips all the way through both their orgasms until she just collapsed.

That left Gabi and me, still fucking each other hard. She came at least three times, yet I couldn't seem to go over the hump and shoot my load. I was getting tired, and I think despite the multiple orgasms, Gabi had enough by now and would have liked me to finish. I looked at Cheryl, the love of my life, showing desperation. She read me, and she got off the couch, bringing her tired and sore body to me. She stroked my face, whispered "I love you so much" and kissed me, soft and sweet kisses, all over my face, and that did it. I came with a roar, erupting in Gabi's well fucked cunt. I was never so tired in my life and I just fell backwards onto my ass on the floor. Gabi fell forward, also landing on the floor, my cum leaking from her very red pussy.

Then everyone got self conscious, Gabe got over to Heinrich and Cheryl and I held each other. We all said good night and made fast for our own bedrooms.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we just did that!" Cheryl exclaimed when the door closed, with a low voice and a startled look on her face. We both smelled of sex and sweat, and we both were in a bit of shock.

"I know. Who are we?" I said sarcastically. Then, the thing most on my mind: "Cheryl, honey,...are we ok? Are you upset with me?"

"Of course not, Ronnie. I gave my consent when Gabi came to you, and then me and Heinrich...how could I be upset with you? Are you ok?"

"Yes, honey I am, I promise. Think of it this way; you wanted me to have experience with another woman." We both giggled at that thought.

"Yeah, but I don't think I meant as part of an orgy. Seriously though, baby, We're not going to have any problems, are we?"

I took her in my arms. "Honey, no way, not on my part. I'm not going to say I didn't have a great time, because I obviously did and I'll never, ever lie to you. But it was just sex. There were no feelings involved. I only love you. I'll never love another woman. You noticed I couldn't even cum the second time until you kissed me. I just couldn't get off without you. Because I love you. And I know it's the same for you. You had a great time, but I'm not worried about you leaving me for Heinrich, unless you're going to find me 'inadequate' from now on."

"Baby, that day will never come. I freely admit, it was different getting filled with that log. But it also has me hurting now. Besides, did you notice he just sat there the whole time? He was all dick, very little technique. I like a man who connects with his partner and doesn't just lay there. And the love I feel for you helps make sex with you the best I've ever known. It's not even close. I get so excited just by the way you look at me, my love."

"It's the same for me, honey. Gabi's very pretty, but compared to you, compared to the love I feel for you, it was meaningless. But I do have a question for you."

Cheryl smiled sheepishly at me. "You were surprised by my reaction when Gabi started licking me. I guess we need to talk about that."

"I'd like to, but we don't need to. Anything you've done, anyone you've been with before we got involved is your business. You can share with me or not, It's your choice, honey."

"How about we talk about it tomorrow? I am wiped out tonight. And my vagina needs a nice rest. I think my jaw, too."

"That big, huh? Good thing I'm more close to average."

"Baby, there is nothing 'average' about you. You are perfect in every way. For me, anyway."

"For the record, my love, you're pretty perfect yourself."

"Ha! Listen to my big brain fiancé. You can't be 'pretty perfect'. That's like saying 'kind of unique'. It's an oxymoron."

I thought for a moment. "You're right, honey. I fucked up. I keep telling you you're a very" ...kiss..."smart"...another kiss..."person. And I love you very much. Should we shower before going to sleep?"

"Honestly? I'm too beat. I don't mind smelling you if you don't mind smelling me. And I love you too, very, very much. Now, come to bed and cuddle with me."

"You never have to ask me that twice, honey. Scootch over."

There's nothing that feels better than holding the woman you love close to your heart. All night long.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day, Saturday, Cheryl and I slept in past 10, and from the lack of sound coming from the kitchen and living room, we figured Gabi and Heinrich were also sleeping in. We figured if we hurried just a little, we'd get into the bathroom first. It was the worst part of sharing an apartment with another couple, sharing a single bathroom. A major pain in the balls.

We hurried into our robes (something we never used back home) and scooted to the bathroom...which was locked. Gabi and Heinrich were in there. At least they were showering together, which would save time. Possibly.

We parked ourselves on the scene of last night's 'crimes', the couch, while we tried to ignore our very full bladders. 20 minutes later that felt like 3 hours, they came out of the bathroom. Maybe if Cheryl and I hadn't been in such a rush to get to the toilet, the encounter might have been more awkward, but as it was we barely acknowledged them on our way past them. Like a good, chivalrous fiancé, I let Cheryl pee first, though the sound of her peeing had me seriously considering using the sink. Instead I just gritted my teeth and crossed my legs. My turn finally came and I swear, it was almost better than sex. After I peed for an hour, we got in the shower and had quick, soapy, and fantastic sex against the wall, and finished the shower. We made out way to the kitchen, where Heinrich and Gabi were having coffee and breakfast. We made our good mornings, got our coffee and tea (me) and sat down with our flat mates.

It was almost painfully quiet at first, four people sitting and sipping and supping and saying nothing. Finally I said "Should we address the elephant in the room?" Gabi and Heinrich looked at me as if I was speaking Olde English; they understood the words but not the meaning. I realized they didn't understand the euphemism, and explained that perhaps we should talk briefly about last night.

Heinrich said "I don't think this should change anything. It was a one-off thing. Maybe we do it again, and maybe we don't. No one is falling in love here. We respected each other before, and we still respect each other."

We all nodded in agreement. Cheryl then added "I would like to say that if anything continues to happen, it's only when all four of us are involved. No one approaches any other person to suggest sex on the side. That's forbidden completely. Verboten."

So we all agreed, hands were shaken, the women kissed cheeks, and a huge burden was off all our backs. Heinrich and Gabi finished breakfast and made room for us to make ours. All was fine again.

Two weeks later, again on Friday night, we were all playing together again. This time things were a little more deliberate as opposed to the first time when it was all spontaneous. I was sitting on a kitchen chair that had no arms and Gabi was straddling me face to face. We were in a position that pressed the base of my cock right on her clitoris with almost every movement she made. Cheryl and Heinrich were fucking doggy style. Everyone was going slow to stretch out the pleasure; besides, there was no reason to rush.

Gabi and I were covered with a light sheen of sweat, and the lovely, petite blond was using all her body muscles to perfectly control her movements, and her breathing was a little ragged but controlled. My hands gripped Gabi's small, round ass as she flexed forward and back with my cock buried as deep as I could go. I couldn't see for sure, but if Cheryl was taking Heinrich's monster cock from behind, I was sure she was sweating as well.

Everyone was moaning in their own time. Gabi every so often would start bouncing hard for a couple of minutes, causing the chair to thump loudly on the hard floor. Then when she slowed down, she leaned back to offer me her tits, small and sexy. I suckled her, biting softly, and she'd have a much bigger climax than the series of smaller ones she was constantly experiencing from the pressure on her clit alone. She had all the control and wouldn't let me build up to my own release. I was having a great time but I needed to cum and soon.

Cheryl and Heinrich must have finished while I was so absorbed with this great fuck because suddenly to us, she was down on the floor behind Gabi, and her tongue was traveling from my balls up to Gabi's puckered ass. That caused Gabi to go into overdrive. Cheryl was licking everywhere, from between my ass cheeks up my swollen balls, along the shaft of my cock when it wasn't buried inside Gabi, to Gabi's pussy lips and her ass. She kept making this round trip, moving up and then down along our joined genitals.

Gabi was pounding my cock hard and fast now and both of us were grunting hard. Then Gabi had her last climax, wrapping her arms around the back of my neck and rubbing her thick nipples on my hairy chest. Chery; probed my ass with her finger and I came with a roar as my cock twitched like mad in her sopping wet cunt. I felt like I shot more sperm than ever in a single orgasm before. My mind was wide awake, firing on all circuits, but my body was exhausted.

Gabi slowly disengaged herself from our connection, and my cock slipped out, still semi-hard and dripping, and Cheryl took me in her mouth to clean me up, staring up at me while she did. Gabi did the same for her husband. I helped Cheryl up off the floor and, holding hands, we made our way to the couch. As opposed to two weeks previous, we were all very comfortable now nude and sexually in front of each other. The one other line that we hadn't mentioned was a silent agreement that there should be no kissing when fucking a partner who wasn't your regular partner. Kept things simpler.

We shared a bottle of cold white wine and we made small talk, and we were at ease. Then Heinrich said "If you're interested in trying something very different, there's a club not far from here, only on Saturday nights. It's a sex club that Gabi and I go to every other week. It's where we first had sex with other partners. It's strictly a no pressure place. You can participate with whomever you like, provided they agree, you can have sex with just your own partner, or you can just observe and not play. There are even rooms for semi privacy, though there are no doors, so anyone can look in. There are a couple of orgy rooms and some rooms for light bondage. Drinks are included with your cover charge, which is 350 Francs (no Euros then) per person, and when you go in you go to a locker to put your clothes and valuables, They give you a small white robe which everyone wears, and you can wear whatever you like underneath."

"So it's a swingers club?" Cheryl asked. "With a kinky side."

"I know what you're thinking, Cheryl" Gabi said, reaching for her hand. "It sounds sleazy and not at all your taste. Maybe you're right, it's not for you two. I know I was doubtful when an acquaintance told us about it. The first time we went, we couldn't even have sex with each other. Until we got home, then we fucked like it was our first time. Next time we went, we had sex in front of others and it was great, fucking in front of a dozen people, some of whom were also screwing, threesome, all sorts of activity. Then after taking a break and having a drink we went back, except we had sex with strangers. No names even. I had sex with two men and Heinrich had two women sucking his cock while he went down on a third. We've been back a number of times and we've tried just about every fantasy we've ever had. You can even borrow costumes and role play. A nurse or business executive. Prim or slutty. I had sex with another women for the first time about a month ago there. It scared the hell out of me when she kissed me, but it was incredible. As you've found out."

I was speechless, and Cheryl was as well. We had a great time with Gabi and Heinrich, doing things I never imagined we would ever do. But this was something else altogether. The money wasn't an issue; 700 Francs back then was about 100 bucks. They were asking if we wanted to join them there tomorrow night.

I spoke for the first time. "I'm sure I can speak for Cheryl when I say we're flattered you asked us to come with you. But this is a lot to think about. Let us talk alone tonight. We might not decide by tomorrow. But we can't decide now. Not something like this. Just don't count on an answer tomorrow, Expect to go alone. Next week...well, we'll talk." I turned to Cheryl. "Honey, I'm beat. Want to come to bed with me?"

"I'd love to, baby. I'm pretty tired myself." So we said goodnight and, after taking turns in the bathroom, we headed to our room.

With the door closed and talking in soft voices, Cheryl said "Can you believe they asked us to go to a swingers club? And a pretty kinky one! I already thought we were going way beyond our comfort zone. I have to admit, though, they're a lot of fun to fuck."

"Yeah, I never would have thought we'd get involved in anything or with anyone besides each other. I'd never do this back home. This is like our change to experiment and experience with our sexual desires, wherever it takes us. But we'd both have to agree, and if one of us wants to do this but the other doesn't, then we have to agree not to do it, but no grudges or recriminations. But before we talk about that, we've never talked about how you're obviously experienced with other women. We don't have to talk about it, but you never said you don't want to talk about it. If that's the case, then I'll drop it. It's your business and not mine."

"I said two weeks ago we'd talk about it the next day, and we didn't talk about it. So let's talk about it now, baby."

"Are you sure? I am curious, but it's your business."

"Sure I'm sure." Cheryl got comfortable snuggling into my body, resting her head on my chest and playing with my chest hairs, which drives me a little crazy with desire for her. My arms were both around her. "The first time was in my senior year of high school. I was friends with this girl Alina Gutierrez, and we'd hang out after school at my house usually. Sometimes we'd even smoke some grass, and it made us very giddy. One of those afternoons, we were high, and talking about the guys we were seeing at the time, comparing notes, how girls do, but it got very detailed. Talking about how some guys expect head but won't go down in return. We were both involved with guys like that at that time, so we both hadn't gotten head in a while. Alina was absentmindedly touching her pussy through her jeans and it was just getting to me, so much so that I started doing the same, except I was wearing a short skirt, and I was touching myself through my panties right in front of her." Cheryl took a pause. I was listening intently and, despite having recently been fucked and sucked to two powerful orgasms, my cock was listening too, and I guess he liked what he heard.

"So we're touching ourselves on my bed and you could just feel the heat. Next thing I know, Alina and I were kissing, and kissing hard. We're feeling each other up and rolling around on my bed. By the way, do you want to know what she looked like?" she asked me in a very husky voice. She could easily see my hard dick and she was playing with my chest hair. We were both very hot despite the late hour and our earlier exertions.

I said "Do you mind telling me what she looked like?"

"Not at all." Her breathing was getting heavier. "She was taller than me, about 5'5, a great body with these cute tits that were high on her chest. Long legs and long black hair. And a very pretty face. It was easy to be attracted to her."

Cheryl was gently playing with my cock and I was teasing her nipples, licking my fingers and rubbing circles around them. She let out a moan and then continued. "We shed our clothes like they were on fire, until we got to our panties."

She was stroking me nice and steady, using my precum to give a little lubrication. "What kind of panties were you both wearing?" I whispered.

"From what I remember, she was wearing a black low brief and I think I had on something in blue and white, also like a small brief. They fit us well, with both of us showing a camel toe." She was bullshitting, but she was doing it for my perverse benefit. And I think hers as well.

As I side my left hand into her panties, Cheryl said "We kept out panties on and fingered each other that way, our hands outside, as if it meant we were both still only interested in guys and this wasn't real. But it was very real, and we were kissing as desperately as I've kissed anyone, except you, my love."

"Bullshit, but that's very sweet of you, my darling."

We were masturbating each other, something we both happen to love. "We were going on, kissing, sucking each others breasts and fingering away at full speed. Then she said 'I have to' and she pushed me on my back and got between my thighs. She licked and nibbled my inner thighs and kept my legs wide apart. Oh fuck, Robbie, keep doing that."

I had two fingers deep in her cunt and my knuckles were pressing her clit. Her hand glided along the entire length of my dick and we were both breathing raggedly and our bodies were shaking. Best of all were the fantastic kisses we were sharing as she approached the climax of the story. Her lips were hot on mine and her tongue would briefly flick into my mouth.

We were both blazing hot, whatever the cause.

"And then she was licking my pussy right through my panties. Oh, fuck me... She was so good, even through the cotton panel. There was no way she hadn't done that before. She was nibbling on my clit, and it was throbbing. I was so close...Fuck, Robbie, I am so close. Cum with me, baby. Cum all over me. Shoot that hot cum for me."