Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 02

Story Info
Engagement and a wild semester in Paris.
11.5k words
4.43
7.1k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

"Hey gang" I said, walking into the Advanced Physics Lab. My partners Randall, Wendy and Alvin were there already where we were working on a lens for focusing lasers.

"Morning, Ronnie" Alvin said. He and I were becoming close friends. The man could play guitar like a rock and roll god. He was also the best mathematician in the class. Kind of like Brian May, the guitarist for Queen. "How was the weekend?"

"Like every weekend, great."

"Yeah, living with the most beautiful older woman in New Jersey doesn't hurt, does it?" My relationship with Cheryl was no secret.

"Love has its advantages. How was yours?"

"Played a dorm concert with the band, had a great time, got laid. Not bad at all. You should come to one of the dorm parties one Saturday. Some of the nerds know how to cut loose!"

"Hey! Who are you calling a nerd?" Wendy whined. She wasn't really a nerd, but she wasn't exactly a fun person. Randall, on the other hand was a complete nerd, down to the wire frame glasses and pocket protector, and completely indifferent about it. He was comfortable in his skin.

"Not you, Wendy. Promise" Alvin said while she huffed off to the equipment room. "Dude" he said, "She is a total nerd. With a bad attitude. She'll never get laid here. Maybe anywhere. Uuggg!!" We laughed, though it was pretty cruel. She actually had the basics to be attractive if she'd just try a little and not be so unendingly defensive.

"She needs to go to one of your dorm parties" I said.

"Dude, YOU need to come to a dorm party. Most of the year is gone, next week is April 1, and you've never been to a party. And I know you can party."

"Sorry, my weekends are pretty well accounted for."

"Yeah, you're a god around here, you know."

"Oh, come on, Alvin. That's ridiculous."

"Oh yeah? Hey Randall! Who's the legend of our freshman class?"

Randall turned from where he'd been working, ostensibly oblivious to what Alvin and I had been talking about. "Well, if you're talking about the smartest, which is how it should be, then it's Lisa Chan. But if you're talking about who the consensus picked as the legend, well, congratulations, Ronnie." And he just went back to his work station.

Alvin and I laughed at that interaction, not picking on Randall, it was just a funny situation. Randall, while a nerd, was actually a good, funny guy if you got to know him.

"See? Legend!" Alvin said with a satisfied look.

"Oh fuck that. If I was just screwing around with some bimbo on a regular basis, ok. But I'm spending time with the woman I love...and plan to marry"

I told him in a very soft voice.

"You're fucking kidding! You asked her, and she said yes?" I nodded. "Dude!" He held up his hand for a high five and I answered it. Then he gave me a big hug.

"When did you ask?"

"Back in January, when we went away for those few days. I just kind of asked. And Cheryl said yes. That's it."

"That's it? How about the ring? Did she love it?"

"Ummm I haven't given it to her yet. But I have it on me now. I'm asking her on April 1. It's a Saturday, we'll go just have fun doing goofy shit and I'll ask her at the right time. Whenever that happens."

"Hey let me see it."

I dug it out of my pocket and opened the box. Alvin whistled.

"Hey that's some rock. Nice stone. Randall, take a look at this."

Randall came back over and looked at the ring. "2.2 karat princess cut, brilliant stone, nice white gold setting. Set you back a bit, I believe."

Alvin and I just stared at each other. Randall was a bit of a savant, and it took some getting used to.

Wendy came over. "Hey, look who's getting married. Asking Mrs. Robinson?"

Wendy could get under my skin. "Yes, I'm asking Cheryl. But there's no doubt, I already asked her back in January. This just makes it official."

"Maybe she'll get smart and say no." She just walked away.

I wanted to say something but sometimes the right words just don't form, and this was one of those times. Alvin looked at me and said "You've got nothing, right?" Smiling his ass off.

"Yeah, I got less than squat." We both broke up again. I thought I saw even Randall crack a smile. If that was possible.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next Saturday was April 1, April Fools Day, and Cheryl and I went to do fun things. Late breakfast at our favorite diner. An afternoon playing miniature golf. A silly comedy movie. And then dinner at our favorite local steakhouse. And sitting down to dinner, I still hadn't given her the ring yet.

Why was I delaying? We already were engaged technically, it wasn't as if she was going to say no. I had been seeking the perfect moment. I think it passed at the mini golf.

"You've been kind of quiet today, baby. What's on your mind?" Cheryl asked me straightforward.

Screw it. "Cheryl, my love. I know how this will go, but I was looking for the perfect moment to do this, but I don't know if it exists. Really though, every moment with you is perfect." I got down on one knee in front of the entire restaurant. It got very quiet. "My love, will you marry me?" I brought out the ring.

She opened it, looked at the ring, and said "No. I won't marry you."

My eyes burst wide, and the silence got really uncomfortable. I didn't have a clue what to do. I was just about to put it away when she said "April Fool! Of course I'm going to marry you! You're my love, too!" We stood and kissed and a crowded restaurant cheered for us. I whispered in her ear "I love you, you ballbuster!"

"I would never bust your balls, baby. I use them more than you do. Well, at least, as much as you do." She smiled so warmly, that brilliant, radiant smile.

We sat, and a few people leaned over from adjoining tables and congratulated us. Someone sent over a bottle of champagne. And when we finished, we found out someone had anonymously picked up the check. When we settled into my car, I said we should 'get engaged' at least once a week.

"Fine by me" Cheryl said. "We'll be able to celebrate at home every time. And you better believe we're not done enjoying this day yet. I have plans for you at home."

I asked "Can we wait a couple of hours? I'm feeling kind of too full to fuck."

"That's because you're a real carnivore. OK, you get two hours to relax. Maybe an after dinner drink will help you digest faster. We can watch a movie while we wait. But in two hours, your ass is mine!" and she reached as best she could to grab my ass on the car seat.

I jumped a little involuntarily in my seat. "Patience, woman. I promise to do my fiancé duties."

"You'd better. It's bad form these days to ask a woman to marry you and then not put out after she says yes. A girl could get to feeling unattractive" she teased."

"Honey, I can guarantee, with complete assuredness, that the day will never come when I don't think you're the most beautiful woman in the world. A thousand percent."

She sighed heavily as I drove. "See, there you go, making me feel like a princess. I love and adore you, Robbie."

"And I love and adore you. Forever."

We got home and I changed into some sweat pants and a t shirt. I know, very sexy. But I needed comfort more than sexy at that point. Then I went down to the den to watch a little TV and wait for Cheryl.

She came down 20 minutes later, and she was gunning for me. She had on a black lace demi-bra with matching bikini panties. She also wore a thick garter belt attached to silk stockings, topped off with a 3 inch heeled "slipper".

"Oh, wow, honey" was all I could say. I really couldn't think of anything else.

"An IQ like yours, and that's all you can say? I think it's a compliment. You just go back to your movie, but you're on the clock, baby. An hour and ten minutes. Then you're mine." She then sat next to me, cuddling up close.

"What are we watching?"

"I literally have no idea. I think my brain just shut down. You're so damn sexy you shut down my brain."

"Now that was a compliment. And even though you're dressed like a bum, I think your sexy too. Very sexy." Her hand was rubbing my chest under my shirt. Cheryl found my left nipple and teased it with her nails, and I let out a gasp. "And you make me feel sexy. Right now, my pussy is soaking wet, all because of you" she said as she licked my ear with her moist tongue.

"You're not going to let me wait another hour, are you?" I asked her.

"Uh-uh. Not a chance. You need to take me upstairs right now, baby." She was playing with my hair and blowing softly in my ear. I had no chance to say no. But why would I want to?

I shut the TV and scooped her up in my arms as I stood. Cheryl yelped as I adjusted my arms under her and carried her up to our bedroom. By the time we got to the door, we were locked in a very passionate, very hungry kiss. I eased her on the bed and climbed on with her, keeping our lips mashed together. We both were pulling my shirt over my head, squirming together, both of us breathing hard. I kicked off my sweats with a little help from her, leaving me in just my boxer briefs. All the while we were kissing with great need in both our hearts.

I undid her bra and her wonderful breasts shook free right in my face. I couldn't resist and rolled on my back, bringing Cheryl on top of me, and I kissed and sucked on her breasts like they were my last meal. She was straddling me, the cloth of my shorts and the lace of her panties keeping us apart like some sort of chastity devices. I grabbed both cheeks of her ass and pulled her tight to my crotch as I made a meal of her breasts.

"That's it, baby" she purred above me. "Suckle on my nipples. And I love the way you grip my ass in your hands." She was rotating her hips, and we were grinding together. I could feel the heat from her pussy burning through both our underthings. I had to fuck her, but not yet.

"I love you, honey" I moaned as her lower lips stroked my cock. "Climb on my face. I want to devour your pussy. I'll eat you all night long if you want."

"What girl would say no to that? Except a girl who wants to fuck the most handsome man in the world."

"You are so sweet, honey. Absolutely delicious."

"You're about to find out." She stood on the bed and slowly pulled her panties down over the straps of the garter belt, down over her shapely legs and then just tossed them aside on the bed. She climbed on my face, facing my feet, and sat up on her knees as I was almost smothered by her fragrant, dripping pussy. I held her hips as she shook back and forth, grinding on my chin, back to my nose, and forward again, covering my lower face in her musky, tasty cream. And I had a great close-up view of her magnificent ass, just another thing about her to turn me on.

She rode my face and my tongue for a while, going through a number of mellow orgasms, when she fell forward and started kissing and licking my cock through the cotton of my briefs. I could feel her warm breath through the breathable cotton and it inspired me to use my thumbs to pull her lips apart. Then I blew lightly right into her pussy, causing Cheryl to tremble as she slid her hand into my underwear. She gave my cock a few skillful squeezes and I moaned deeply into her pussy. The smooth feel of her stockings on my cheeks was exquisite, cool and blazing hot at the same time. I swirled the tip of my tongue right inside her pink, warm center like I was stirring up a mixed drink, and Cheryl's perfect ass shook around right in front of me.

Then I felt her moist, warm lips envelope my cock, sliding slow and steady down from the tip. It must have taken her 10 or 15 seconds to go from the head to the base, and she used her tongue all the way down. I pushed my mouth firmly against her pussy, which I used to stifle my moans. My moaning into her pussy started Cheryl moaning onto my cock. It was a vicious, delicious cycle and she came onto my face, sucking my cock like a wet vacuum. A flick of her tongue on the glans and I came with her, filling her mouth with warm seed.

Cheryl slowly relaxed from the tension of her orgasm. Soon she turned around and shared a sticky kiss with me, just the remainder of my orgasm on her lips and tongue. Now was time for snuggling, something I loved as much as she did. I loved affection, and I still do. I love cuddling and kissing the person I love, and I've loved only one person in my life, and I'm still with her 41 years later. Good thing for me Cheryl loves it just as much.

We laid there, basking in each other's warmth. Cheryl turned on the lamp and, for the first time since we got home, held out her arm admiring her engagement ring. "You know, I told you you didn't need to buy me a ring, baby. You really shouldn't have done this."

"Do you want to give it back? I can return it Monday."

"Not on your life! I love it. Not nearly as much as I love you, of course."

"Of course. And you know this is just a fraction of the love I feel for you."

"I know." We kissed and just enjoyed being next to each other. I actually had to pee, but I didn't want to leave Cheryl's side. It was way too comfortable. But eventually nature had to have its way. I peed and washed and when I came back to bed, Cheryl had taken off all the fancy lingerie and was naked in bed. She looked just as sexy that way as she did in a naughty outfit. I certainly thought so.

After cuddling a little more, there was no escaping the fact that I was getting hard again. It certainly didn't escape Cheryl's notice. "I just love your rapid recovery time. I should take advantage while I can. In 20 years you may not be able to do this so quick."

"I think you'll inspire me long past the next 20 years, honey. I bet I get an erection just thinking about you until I hit 50, at least. I sure hope so, anyway. I love you, honey, and I'm so glad I'm going to be your husband and you'll be my wife. And I love being kissing cousins!" I proceeded to tickle her and she yelled and laughed, playfully pushing back at me, and I just grabbed her and kissed her as hard as I ever had before. Her arms slid around my shoulders and neck and my arms went around her back. Our legs entwined, becoming a jumble of limbs that kept rubbing up against each other. After a few more minutes, we were both so ready for each other. Cheryl rolled on her back, bringing me with her so my body covered hers. Her nails were lightly tracing up and down my spine, sending these wonderful chills all through me. I nibbled on her ear and neck and she shuddered as well. "Please, Robbie, now. I need to feel you inside me" she whimpered.

Whether she was talking dirty in our playful modes or talking with loving need when we were making love, her voice and words had a powerful effect on me. My cock was aiming right for her pussy and I moved my hips so the head was pressing on her slippery lips. We both adjusted our angle, and I slid into her like sinking into silk. My god she felt fantastic. Not just in my penis, but all through my being. Cheryl owned me, body and soul. And it was fine, because I owned her the same way. We completed each other.

My hips were rocking slowly, drawing out the pleasure from each stroke. Each time I went in and out of her loving pussy, we both let out huge moans of bliss. "A little faster, baby" Cheryl asked sweetly. So I did, my lower torso moving in time with hers, and our gasping was becoming more rapid. A little faster, a few more strokes, then faster still. Cheryl was close now, and seeing the pleasure across her face was exciting me greatly. "Harder now" she urged and I put more force into my thrusts. She reached between us to rub her clit and Cheryl came as her back arched and her pussy clamped down on my cock. She squeezed me a few times and I joined her in a perfect climax.

Cheryl's pussy was sticky with the combination of both our fluids, and she felt like the warmest, most comfortable home any part of me would ever know. I looked down into those warm big brown eyes and I knew marrying Cheryl would be the best thing I would ever do in my life.

"I love you, my darling" I whispered, then kissed her softly.

"I love you too, my love. Hey, you know what the best part of marrying you will be?" Cheryl asked.

"No, tell me."

"I'll go back to using my maiden name as a married woman! Mrs. Cheryl Greenberg. The name I had for 24 years. I've come full circle."

"See, that's why I'm marrying you, honey. So you could go back to your old name. No other reason."

She punched me playfully on my chest and we laughed and we loved each other. We slept in each others arms, happier than we ever were before, hard as it was to imagine. And then almost nothing was better than waking up next to Cheryl in the morning.

When I awoke, Cheryl was out of bed. I saw by the clock it was 9:35, late considering I liked watching the Sunday morning talk shows. I hopped out of bed, took a quick pee and brushed and washed, and made my way downstairs in just a knee length robe to the smell of coffee brewing. I'm only a very occasional coffee drinker; I prefer tea unless I'm very tired and in desperate need of caffeine, which seems to hit me better with coffee. Don't ask me why. I could hear Cheryl in the den, on the phone. I brewed a cup of tea and went into the den. She was talking to my mom and she was clearly telling her about our official engagement. After a couple of minutes of listening to a one sided conversation, Cheryl brought me the phone, kissed me warmly and said "Good morning. Talk to your mother."

I took the phone and said "Hi mom. How are you and dad doing?"\

"We're fine. Congratulations! I know Cheryl told you she didn't need a ring, but trust me, she did. Every woman needs an engagement ring. So you did the right thing. I can't wait to see it! And I can't believe you didn't talk to me or your father about this! He could have hooked you up with one of his friends in the diamond district! He would have gotten you a much better deal."

"Mom, how do you know he would have gotten me a better deal if you don't know how much I paid for it? Maybe I got a great deal. Or maybe I didn't care about that, I only cared about buying her the most beautiful ring I could afford for the most beautiful woman in the world?"

Cheryl, who was snuggled next to me on the couch, looked up at me with those lovely doe-eyes, so full of love. I kissed her forehead as my mom went on about this and that and asking me when we were coming to Brooklyn and stop by. She never gets to see me, and so on. Never mind if I had gone to University of Virginia like my original plan, she'd only see me on school breaks. As it was, Cheryl and I tried to see them about once a month.

I finally got off the phone with mom and was able to settle in with Cheryl to our Sunday morning routine (when she wasn't working) of Sunday talk shows and hot bread from a packaged dough ready to bake, butter, jam and coffee/tea. It was a mellow Sunday morning routine we enjoyed, feeling like an old married couple, in the best way. "Honey, I don't think I mentioned it this morning, but I love you very much."

Cheryl gave me that adoring look again and said "You didn't, and I'm glad you're saying it now. I don't want to go through a day where we don't tell each other that we love each other when we wake up. And in the afternoon, and the evening, and especially when we go to bed. Notice, I didn't say go to sleep. And I love you too, you big dope." I kind of liked when she called me that. It was completely with affection and she certainly knew I was no dope. It was playful and sweet. I just held her closer. It was like her proximity was a natural tranquilizer for me, without the drugged effect.

After the talk shows, we cleaned up from our light breakfast, showered, and did the food shopping for the week, together. She often had told me I didn't have to help her with the shopping, but I said to her that I wanted to know what brands and various things we both needed and just wanted for times I might have to do the shopping for whatever reason. Besides, I just enjoyed spending time together.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers