All Comments on 'Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 03'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ruined for me by strap-on scene

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

These two are amazing together sure there were parts I don't like but its easy enough to scroll past them and get back to the cousins lovin. Fantastic story and hope you have some more, maybe even some babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I’m just going to pretend the orgy & strap-on scenes didn’t happen. Without those, it was a great story.

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
Did I miss it?

Did I miss the marriage in Germany? If you do more, and I hope you do, I'd love for that to be included.

As for the orgy and strap-on scenes, these were tests of the relationship. I sped through them looking for the good part. And I wasn't disappointed. The good part was their reaction, the way both strengthened the bond between them.

I particularly like the build up to the DS part. You kept us in suspense until the very last moment. Again, that's excellent writing.

THANKS

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 4 years ago
ruined by other partners

it had the potential to be a great story. except for the inclusion of others. ruined a great story.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Hope we get more chapters

Love both of these series. Hope we get more of there future life.

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953almost 2 years ago

Loved the whole story. And love the way you tell (write) it. It flows so naturally I’m going to read it again from the top. More chapters PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ALL THE 7 - FIRST 4 + NEXT 3 - WERE REALLY GOOD.

THOUGH THE 4TH CHAPTER ENDING IS THE REAL ENDING, WHEN HE IS 62 AND SHE IS 70.

OVER ALL A GOOD SERIES.

EXCEPTING THE FOURSOME.

MY VIEWS. NO OFFENCES.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES