All Comments on 'Beyond the Bookshop Ch. 01'

by namowa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tamgreentamgreenover 8 years ago
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

God, how my heart bursts....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope you'll continue this story

You're a good, unique, writer.

namowanamowaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous!

Your comment is most encouraging and it's goading me to sit down and go back and recollect the events that led to this romance between Jane and her Beast.

BodidleyBodidleyover 5 years ago
feelings and understanding the LGBTQ

Your story captured my attention, understanding the feeling of the pain and need of acceptance by the Trans. You write of the emotional tram and Pain the Trans go through every day. No one could really understand this unless they have been involved with Trans in some way.

When President Obama was in office he never shied from the LGBT solidity brings out publicly his support. I then felt the need to get involved in some way to support and protect these beautiful people. In my hometown, I found an origination GLO where meetings were held twice weekly. These are support groups for Trans and another for the family of Trans. It was at these meetings I learned of their daily struggles.

These meetings are open to the public whether LGBT or not. Myself I crossdresser not out of a desire to become a woman but because of how I love women. The clothes and how they show the beautiful curvy bodies of women. My desire to show these curves myself with corsets was unattainable. The confidence I felt when dressed gave me a desire to be open and in public.

Discovering the art of makeup with help from YouTube and women gave me an insight into the life of women. With my daughter’s understand and help even raised my admiration for her more. I gained an insight and manly impactions of the time when take to show their beauty to the same impaction man. If only when I was younger I wish now that I had known.

I see that the last you published on this site has been two years. So I am hoping you still get this notices. If not you reading, then just knowing that anyone reading my post will gain new feelings about the bravery of LGBTQ society is my hope. I will stand to the death with our country’s founding fathers that all Americans have an equal right to Happiness and the pursuit of freedom. I believe that true beauty comes from within a person and the LGBTQ are truly beautiful.

Your writing skill is supper and mine is terrible but my feelings are real, true and strong in the support of LGBTQ. Even though I come to this site to read Porn I found your story not to be Porn but an expression of feelings and understanding. You touched upon my inner desires and not my outer Lust for that I Thank you from my heart.

MRL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Dreamer

I have dreamed for years to become a woman but keep my man hood in place.Well with help i now have the womans body i wanted. When made up and dressed i now can pass in public easy.I find more fun with sex then ever before.I have now been able to deep throat hard cock and swallow at the same time.I now in joy boundage and group sex at the same time.I have a mistress dildo training me to take monster dildos.We started small but now we have worked up to 12'' and 3'' round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous