Beyond the Borderline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H...ho...holy shit, Mom," I stuttered in shock. "Wow...just wow. You are unbelievable, Mom, absolutely unbelievable."

"Did I shock you, my darling?" she laughed happily. "I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, handsome boy. This is what you get when you take a real, mature woman for your lover."

"I think I just fell into the deep end of the pool, pretty lady -- I just didn't realize it until now," I smiled. "I think I'll be able to stay afloat, though. You have been thinking about this a lot, haven't you?"

"I've thought of little else since Friday night, Ricky."

"Putting it that way, I guess I could manage. I do have one condition, though."

"I'm listening."

"I'm not giving up any kisses or couch time before then."

"I think we've got a deal, lover."

***

It would be romantic to say that we had a sweet, smooth buildup until Friday, but I'd be lying through my teeth. By the time Thursday evening rolled around, we were both borderline psychotic. There were several times when snuggling on the couch or off-to-work kisses nearly turned into full meltdowns, but somehow we managed to make it through the first four days. We did have one disagreement when I wanted to call off from working at Louie's on Friday evening, but Mom wouldn't hear of it. While not exactly scolding me, she did make her point clearly.

"Ricky, honey, you made a promise to Louie. You can't leave him in the lurch on such short notice. In any event, I have a late meeting in the City that I absolutely, positively cannot get out of. The earliest I could get home would be 7:30 or 8:00 anyway. As much as I would love to drop everything, it's not possible. Besides, when you figure when I'll get home, it'll only be a couple more hours 'till you finish your shift."

Kissing me gently, she ruffled my hair and smiled. "Remember son, in the future, we're going to be continually busy in our day to day lives. It's built into the nature of our careers. There's always going to be something that will keep us apart from one another longer than we'd like. That's the way it is with all couples. That's real life. Please be patient sweetheart, we're almost there," she pleaded.

Groaning, I hugged her, burying my face in her hair, inhaling soap and sandalwood. "I hear you Mom, but God, it's tough. I had no idea how difficult it would be. I can't stand to have you out of my sight for more than five minutes anyway, but when you're here, not being able to touch or hold you, it's driving me totally insane."

"I feel the same, Ricky. I'm no better off than you are - I'm aching to be with you too. Hang in there, big guy."

I'm sure I don't need to tell you how difficult Friday was. The tension between us was incredible. I think that the slightest intimacy would have set us both off in an explosion of uncontrollable lust. We settled for perfunctory kisses on the cheek as I sent Mom on her way in the morning and I immediately headed for the pool, swimming laps as hard and fast as I could for the better part of an hour. When I was done, I could barely haul myself out of the pool, I was so out of breath.

The rest of the day passed so slowly, it made continental drift look positively zippy. I eventually gave up, going into work a couple hours early. Helping with anything I could, sweeping, cleaning, doing mis en place, all served to take my mind off Mom.

In all honesty, I don't think I could recount a single detail on my shift that evening, even if my life depended on it. I don't think I screwed anything up in the kitchen, but beyond that, it's all night and fog. I remember practically sprinting to the car, dropping my keys twice and cursing as I tried to get in the door. I also recall seeing a small post-it on the steering wheel when I got in.

It was in Mom's neat pen and simply said, "Be careful coming home sweetie. Please, please don't rush. Love, Mom."

She must have snuck by in a cab earlier, I thought. It brought a smile to my lips that she knew me so well and I was touched that she took time out of her evening to think about me. I drove home somewhat more carefully for it, not breaking the speed limit too badly.

I was hollering the moment I walked into the kitchen from the garage.

"Mom! I'm home! Mom! Where are you?"

Her voice drifted down from upstairs, muffled by the closed door of her bedroom.

"I'm getting ready, Ricky. Get cleaned up and wait in your room, okay darling?"

Groaning inwardly, I replied in the affirmative and set about preparing myself. As I showered, I was so wound up I dropped the soap at least a half dozen times. It's probably a good thing I had shaved before I left for work, because in the state I was in, I'd have been covered with nicks if I'd tried anything now. Eventually, I finished my preparations and sat waiting on my bed, each tick of my alarm clock tolling as slowly as the bells of the universe.

***

The moment had arrived and I was unaccountably, almost uncontrollably nervous. I was about to realize my fondest dream, but I had something equally important to do first, which I was actually more worried about botching than the sweet ecstasy which I knew was now mere minutes away. I was dressed only in the robe Mom had purchased for me on Sunday, a short, silk kimono-like robe in deep lustrous gray, which extended to my thighs. On the back there was an embroidered crane and the kanji ideograms for strength and courage. I was proud to wear the gift, but more anxious than anything else, as I toyed with the small parcel in my pocket. As the minutes dragged by, my anticipation and anxiety reached fever pitch. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that when the tapping on my door came, I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Are you ready, Ricky?"

Swallowing hard against the lump in my throat, heart pumping like a locomotive, I opened my door.

There is no possible way that mere words can do justice to the vision that was before me in my doorway, but I will try, as best I can.

Her face was an archetype of simplicity and loveliness, eyes sparking in anticipation. She wore no makeup, except for the most minimal of lip gloss. Her hair had been brushed to a luster I had never seen before, framing her face perfectly. Her sensuous smile spoke volumes to me, promising amazing things, but at the same time conveying a depth of tenderness I had seldom, if ever appreciated in the past.

Wrapping her shoulders was a sheer, floor length gown of diaphanous white, as little substance as might be possible, but still containing the smallest weight of silken fabric. Her breasts were encased in a decadent but elegant push up bra, which was at once accentuating and coyly concealing, an amazing amalgam of white lace and smooth, shiny satin. The matching thong panties were equally astounding; a mostly transparent front panel with the merest hint of an overlaid pattern of abstract wave forms, stretching horizontally from the right hip to the center. As my eyes found their way to her center, I could see her magnificent reddish-blonde thatch, subtly trimmed, but still marvelously full and womanly. A small damp spot at the front of the gusset subtly hinted at the location of her succulent labia. Thigh high white stockings with drop-dead elegant lacy elastic tops completed the ensemble.

I reached up to touch her cheek, nearly speechless with emotion. "So beautiful," I whispered. "My beautiful, beautiful mother."

"I'm ready, lover. Are you?" she whispered, holding my hand against her cheek.

"Yes, Mom, almost. Wait just a second." With that, I bent my knee and looked up to her face.

"Jennifer Marie, my love, my best friend, beloved mother, will you consent to take me, your loving son, as your man? I promise to stand by you through all times and trials, always faithful and doing only that which will bring you happiness and joy, for as long as I shall live."

As I finished my proposal, I took her left hand in mine and slipped on the ring that was in my pocket.

Mom stood perfectly still, in complete shock, her right hand covering her mouth in involuntary surprise. Her eyes darted back and forth from my face to her left hand. Tears welled forth and ran down her cheeks as she raised me up and kissed me tenderly but passionately, mouth, cheeks, forehead and mouth again. She paused, framing her reply.

"Ricky, my son, my heart...I take you as my beloved lover, also promising faithfulness, joy and happiness for all our lives. I will always be at your side, in the best of times and the worst of times. I will never leave you, as long as I shall live."

"If I may, I'd like to kiss my bride."

"God help me, I love you so, Ricky!"

Our lips met, tenderly at first and then with increasing urgency and passion, tongues intertwined, giving, receiving, meeting and swirling together. I swept her up into my arms and she wrapped hers around my neck, continuing our kiss. I took her across the threshold of her bedroom and laid her gently on her back, breaking our lips apart. Climbing up beside her, I took her back into my arms, bending to rain kisses on her shoulders and chest, gently cupping her bra-clad breasts as I released them from their silken captivity.

"Oooooh, Ricky, please. I don't want to wait. I'm ready now. I'm so ready."

Hooking my fingers on either side of the waistband, I gently slipped the panties off her hips. As the gusset pulled away from her sex, I could see it was saturated, small threads of her essence stringing out from her nether lips as I slowly pulled downward over her thighs. Continuing southward, I gently disengaged the fabric from around her ankles and moved between her open legs. The moment was electric as I lowered myself towards her center, as hard as I've ever been in my life. I moved forward and down very slowly, until my tip was just touching her petals, never taking my eyes from her face.

"Here I am, Mom. I'm ready too, but I need to tell you something - you're my first."

With a wordless cry, Mom wrapped her arms around my neck, tears welling in her eyes. She lifted. I lowered. There was a brief moment of awkwardness and embarrassment as my first amateurish thrust glanced off the gate of heaven, but then Mom saved me with a warm, understanding smile and a nod, taking me in hand and guiding me home to paradise. Eyes completely focused on each other's faces, we connected.

The mainspring of the cosmos snapped and all the wheels and gears of my existence ground to a halt. Causation, duration and sequence simply ceased to exist.

Even now, after a complete, very full life, I simply cannot do justice to the experience. My words are just the palest, weakest echo of the sensations and emotions I felt at that magical moment. Perhaps Shakespeare might have been able to convey what it was like, but that particular lover's sonnet could never be committed to paper, for the emotions and sensations to be described are so forbidden, so intense, so overwhelming, that the very ink on the page would have taken fire, charring the parchment the verses were set upon to ashes in an instant.

As I slowly slid into the oily, silken furnace at her center, we both gasped as I bottomed out, my length fitting absolutely perfectly within her, barely grazing her cervix. The amazing vise of her sex was fully enveloping me in an exquisitely tight embrace and I sensed every millimeter of her interior contours, every tiny variation in pressure, as if her every breath and heartbeat was transmitted directly onto my member.

As unbearably dramatic as those sensations were, my emotions were a quantum level more intense. I was finally with the woman who I had loved my entire life, giving myself to her, taking from her, returning to my origins and sharing the deepest love two people can possibly have for one another.

Overlaid on all of this was the incredible feeling of leaving all boundaries, borders and conventions, all foundations of "normal" far behind us forever, deepening our union and tempering it to a strength that could never be broken.

The frisson of forbidden-ness, the willful breaking of an ultimate taboo was absolutely transcendant, lending an incredible illicit excitement to our coupling, which I knew in my very soul would endure throughout our lives, never, ever failing to excite us, uniting us in a unique bond. In that moment, the course of the rest of my life was completely defined, laid out on rails of the hardest steel, a path I would never, could never leave. I felt I was the luckiest man to ever walk the face of the earth.

"Oh, baby, oh my baby, my son. Yes, baby. That's good, oh God, that's so good, honey."

"My God, Mom, oh my God," I murmured, nearly speechless with pleasure and desire. "You feel so good, Mom. So good. I love you so much," I whispered, voice trailing off to a plaintive whisper.

Lowering my head, my lips found hers, our tongues delicately, tentatively and then more urgently intertwining, thrusting against each other, foreshadowing our other movements. Our eyes never left each other. Reaching out, I intertwined my hands with hers, bringing them out to her sides. For a timeless moment, perhaps seconds, perhaps a lifetime, we lay together unmoving, joined in our moment of forbidden, illicit joy, feeling as one, breathing as one, forever changed.

Slowly, I withdrew, memorizing every moment of her moist grip, then bottoming out again with another exquisitely slow stroke, wanting to savor every second of our first incestuous union. Mom moaned and rocked her pelvis up to meet me.

"Ah, Ricky, you're so big inside me, baby. So big, so hard." Gently pulling my head towards her, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pressed her lips to my ears and whispered "Give it all to me, baby. Make love to your mother, Ricky."

With the quiet exhortation echoing in my ears, I began to stroke in earnest, Mom matching my movement with her own sweet thrusting, slowly drawing her knees up, crossing her ankles behind my back. Showering her face with kisses, I increased my tempo, Mom responding in synchronicity.

I'd like to say that we moved together perfectly for hours, but of course that's simply not true. After waiting nearly a whole week, I was out of my mind with excitement. It was awkward, a bit uncoordinated and over heartbreakingly quickly. Struggling to maintain my control, breath coming in ragged gasps, I strained mightily to prolong the moment, but it simply wasn't to be.

Sensing my closeness, Mom circled her arms around me, drawing me close, her rock hard nipples scraping my chest. Her eyes absolutely aflame with forbidden lust, she pierced me with her gaze. "It's okay, honey. Come for me baby, give me your cum, son. Mommy wants you to fill her with your love," she whispered.

With those words, I lost any semblance of control and unleashed a series of pounding, disjointed thrusts as I felt my seed boiling forward to its release. With a final lunge, I pushed into Mom's greedily clasping cunt, grinding my groin as tightly as I could with hers. As my orgasm erupted, I felt as though I was spraying molten bullets against the walls of Mom's loving channel. "Ooooohhh, mygod, Mom! Cummminnnnnngggg innnnn youuuuuuuuuuuu!"

As my spending bathed her clasping sex, Mom crested herself, clamping her legs around my waist, thrusting herself up to meet my downward pinning as I ejaculated. "Ah! Rickie! Cumming! I'm cumming again! Oh! OH! OH! OH! Give me your cuuuuummmmm! Give me your baby!" she screamed.

Gasping with the intensity of our mutual climax, I collapsed onto Mom, hugging her tightly. I rained a shower of gentle kisses all over her face, then tenderly placed my lips on hers, slowly engaging her tongue with mine. Pulling back, I gazed into her eyes, lost in their deep blue pools, her returning stare showing absolute adoration. I overflowed with the perfection of the moment, my own eyes filling with tears.

"Oh, Mom...lover...Jenny Marie...I love you so much! You are my dream come true."

Openly crying now, I cupped her face in my hands, stroking her cheeks ever so softly with my thumbs, wiping away her own tears.

Lowering my head to the crook of her neck, I murmured in her ear tenderly. "Forever, Mom. You're mine forever now."

Squeezing me back with a ferociously intense hug, Mom whispered back to me. "Forever, my son, my lover."

We lay together silently for an undefined period of time, savoring the contact of every square inch of skin, breathing in unison, feeling our hearts beating together, exchanging the tenderest, sweetest kisses I have ever experienced.

"I'm sorry I was so quick, Mom. I really wanted it to be better for you," I apologized sheepishly.

Mom rolled her eyes with mock exasperation and then smiled, hugged me tight and kissed me passionately, taking my head in both hands. "Sweetheart, you were fantastic. In case you didn't notice, I came too. Boy, did I ever come, lover. I'm still waiting to get the license plate of the truck that hit me."

She smiled gently and stroked my cheek. "It's only going to get better, beautiful boy. I just know you're going to be a marvelous lover, but I'll still remember our first time until my last breath, baby."

As the loop of wonderful recent memory replayed itself inside my head, I jolted visibly. Mom looked at me with concern.

"What is it, Ricky?"

"What you said, Mom...about a, a, baby?"

She smiled shyly and blushed. "If it were possible, how would you feel about it?"

"Oh, Mom...of all the things I want to share with you, for us, for our lives together, I can't believe you want this too. It's another dream come true. God, I want it so bad, I can taste it!"

Mom gave me another passionate, burning kiss. "It's my dream too, sweetheart. I always wanted more than one child, and I so want for you to experience that joy with me. Besides," she added wickedly, "It makes me so happy and it makes me sooo fucking wet to think about my own son making me pregnant!"

"So, when you went to see your gynecologist on Monday..."

"That's right, Ricky. It wasn't to start the pill - it was to make sure it was safe to get pregnant again."

Mom brushed my hair out of my eyes and smiled sweetly. "Do you remember what I told you last week, darling, after you made me cum with those wonderful fingers?"

Recalling her request, I felt myself begin to harden again immediately.

Lasciviously thrusting her pelvis up to me, squeezing my rapidly reviving cock in her creamy, velvet vise, Mom said, "I'm fertile right now. It's time to give your Momma a baby, you handsome motherfucker.

I groaned with lust. "Oh, yes, Mom! I'm going to fuck you so good, I'm going to make you scream. Your son is going to fuck your brains out now, just like you asked. I'm going to give you all my cum and knock you up!"

"Fuck me now, baby, fuck me real good. Make your Mommy pregnant!"

With that, we began our movements together again. Where our first coupling was sweet and filled with tenderness, our joint effort was now suffused with a red-hot alloy of unbridled fuck-lust and the knowledge of our ultimate, primal goal.

As before, the illicit excitement of our forbidden, incestuous consummation lurked in the background, but was now elevated to new, delirious heights of delicious wickedness, surpassing any and all civilized conventions. The knowledge of what we were setting out to do added an incendiary passion to our runaway desires.

Fiercely clutching Mom's ass, I raised her off of the bed to meet my lunging thrusts. Simultaneously, she wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles at the small of my back, pulling my ass towards her center with both hands, her fingernails drawing red furrows up my ass cheeks, as she sought to pull every millimeter of my length into her sweet, tight sex.

"Oooohhhh, Ricky," she crooned. "You feel soooo goooood. Give me all of that wonderful cock!"

1...2021222324...28