Beyond the Borderline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,223 Followers

"God, Mom, so hot, soooo tiiight! Sooo goood!"

"Harder, Ricky! Fuck your Mommy harder!"

Our flesh came together loudly, combining with the wetness of our first union to produce a timeless, erotic symphony of sounds; the slap of thigh against thigh, small exhalations and exclamations of pleasure, the squeaking complaints of the bedframe beneath us, the unique moist suction and thrusting of man and woman, fusing together into one entity. On the heels of my first orgasm, I felt powerful, able to sustain my pace indefinitely. Never taking our eyes off one another, we increased our tempo.

We continued together, moving in lusty harmony until suddenly, Mom stiffened against me, clamping me even tighter with her thighs, as another impending climax caught her by surprise.

"Oh, Godalmighty, Ricky! Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!" she wailed. "Cumming! Ohhhh shit....so good, making Mom cum, lover!"

Flushed with her efforts, sweat standing out on her brow, she reached up to cradle my face with both hands, kissing me with unrestrained passion. Overcome with exertions, she broke her kiss to catch her breath, a gooey string of saliva connecting our lips as we regarded each other. Panting like an oxygen-starved climber, Mom gasped out "Oh God, don't stop darling. Don't stop. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop! Fuck me forever Ricky!"

Spurred on to a new plateau by Mom's passion, I began to add a twisting motion to my lunges. Mom responded with a series of gasps, biting her lower lip in concentration, absorbing the new sensations as I plowed her sugar channel. She began whipping her head from side to side, moaning. "Oh, Ricky, my son! My son! Mommy's gonna come big! Oh God, lover, take me there!"

With that, I put Mom's legs over my shoulders, curling her into a ball beneath my pounding assault on her pussy, straining to give her every millimeter of my flesh. Slipping my hands underneath her to clutch her cheeks, I watched her face intently, savoring every little moan, every shudder, each coo of pleasure as she worked towards her climax. Then, suddenly I could feel my seed rising and felt myself swelling to the bursting point within her divine passage. With a final, desperate lunge, I buried myself to the hilt, almost pushing her off the bed with the strength of my thrust, as I fiercely pinned her ass to the mattress.

"Mom! Mom! MOM! Cumming in you! OH, MOM!" I roared.

As I ejaculated, I felt as though the very blood was boiling out of my body, as I bathed her insides with gout after gout of hot semen. The pleasure was so intense and the climax so prolonged that it bordered on exquisite pain. It almost seemed as though the force of my spending should propel her right off of my pulsating shaft.

With the first rope shooting inside her, Mom's eyes opened as wide as I have ever seen them and her mouth formed into a silent scream of incredulous release, which gradually rose into a banshee wail of absolute ecstasy, leaving my ears ringing as her velvet walls contracted around me. I knew in that instant, with the certainty of my heart, with that orgasm, that Mom was surely now pregnant.

I think I actually passed out from the intensity of our orgasms, because the next thing I remember is her arms around me, as I lay completely innervated on her heaving chest. Rolling on to my side, I gathered her in my arms as our breathing gradually returned to normal. Tears running from her eyes, Mom shook and shuddered as I held her close, unable to speak from the intensity of her release. Gradually, her tears ebbed and she caught her breath, still in my arms, except for an occasional, endearing hiccup as I stroked her hair. Turning her face to mine, we shared a deep, tender kiss and both began to speak at once.

"Ohh, Ricky" "My God, Mom..."

Laughing, I hugged her. "You were saying, Mom?"

"Ricky, my son, as I live and breathe..." she choked with emotion again and cried a little more, then as I wiped her cheeks, she laid her head on my chest, softly murmuring. "There are no words, nothing I can say except I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you!"

Tracing her cheek and jaw lightly with my fingertip, I replied, "That's enough for me, Mom. It's all I'll ever need to hear from you."

While we held each other, we seemed to alternate between Mom snuggling under my arm and her holding my head against her breasts, stroking my hair. It was sensuous and loving, more than sexual, as I rested my head against her fleshy, soft pillows. I idly toyed with the idea of taking one of her nipples into my mouth, but in the end, I let the moment pass and simply enjoyed the feelings and sensations. As I lazily soaked it all in, I realized that even though my fondest dream and greatest fantasies had finally come true, I was only bobbing on the surface of an ocean of unknown depth. The expanse and complexity of our new love was only now beginning to reveal itself and I was becoming pleasantly overwhelmed as I looked forward into our future together.

***

We lay together for a long time, silent, simply holding one another, luxuriating in the moment, each occasionally heaving a sigh of utter contentment. We drifted off together for a while, in each other's arms. Some unknown time later, I woke suddenly. It was pitch black outside, the only sound a rustling of the trees around the house as a night breeze blew. The bedside alarm blinked 1:39.

What had awakened me was Mom shifting her weight in bed. She had thrown the covers back, straddling my thighs as I lay on my back. Reaching down as she centered her pelvis over mine, she swabbed my rapidly engorging cock against her lips, drawing it up and down her furrow, shuddering as it passed over her clit. She placed me at her opening and then sank down onto my cock with a long groan, taking me all the way into her depths in one searing, liquid stroke. "Oh God, Ricky! You feel so nice inside me, my love. This is where you belong, son."

"I'll never leave, Mom. Never. Not ever."

Reaching under me to grasp my buttocks, she smiled warmly and pulled me up tightly and closely, whispering to me. "I'll never let you go, darling."

"Ahh, Mom, you are so wet, so hot! So tight, so good," I moaned.

She leaned over to kiss me, driving her tongue into my mouth, seeking me urgently. Her hardened nipples brushed against mine as she broke our kiss, a string of saliva stretching out between our lips as she pulled away. Looking me in the eye, she sighed plaintively. "I was a fool, my son. I made you wait so long, when you should have been in my bed years ago. We were meant to be together and I couldn't let myself see it. Please forgive me," she whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek.

I wiped her tear away with my thumb and pulled her face back to me, kissing her gently. "That's ancient history now, Mom. The only thing that matters now is this minute and all the minutes ahead of us, gorgeous lady."

Taking her head in my hands, I looked intently into her still moist eyes. "No more looking back, Mom. No recriminations, no regrets, okay?"

She sniffled once and then smiled. "Yes, my son...my lover."

Lifting my head, I captured one of her nipples in my lips, sucking, caressing the hard bump with my tongue, and rolling its sister between a thumb and finger, lightly pinching. Mom arched her neck, moaning throatily before bending over to watch me suckle. "Oh god, baby. Yesss. Suck Mommy's tits some more! That's so good!"

I began to alternate my mouth between her nipples, very lightly running my teeth over them, sucking, tongue flicking quickly, occasionally pausing to pull as much tit flesh as I could into my mouth, sucking hard. This caused Mom to moan and arch her back, forcing her tits back to my face. As I lavished attention on her nipples, she began to slowly move up and down on my shaft, squeezing me with her sex. "My god, Mom! How do you do that? It feels wonderful, " I groaned.

Smiling lasciviously, she sat up straight, lowering herself completely onto me. Not moving, she let her full weight rest on my hips, squeezing me with her internal muscles, hands resting on my abdomen, eyes fixed on mine. "So, you like it when Mommy milks your cock with her pussy? You like it when I squeeze your big dick this way?" she teased, her question coinciding with a strong contraction.

"Oh God, Mom...it's heaven," I groaned.

"Mmmmmm, Ricky, you fill me so nicely. I'll never, ever get enough of your cock." She began to slowly move up and down on my hardness, squeezing as she rose, leaving only my tip inside her glorious wetness, and then quickly slapping down onto my thighs. She continued this motion for many minutes, up and squeeze, down with a slap, slowly increasing her pace, now biting her lip, grunting slightly at the bottom of each stroke on my throbbing cock.

"Oh, baby. Oh! You're so good inside me. I could do this - ahhh - forever. God, yes! Your cock feels fantastic. I don't ever - ahh - want to stop fucking you! Ahh, yes!"

Mom quickly shifted her position to squat over me, grabbing my flanks to stabilize herself. She began to move up and down rapidly, her ass slapping firmly my thighs with each down stroke on my cock. Soon she was moving so quickly that I couldn't even rise up to meet her with my own strokes. Just as I began to spurt inside her, she went over the edge, eyes rolling up into her head as I felt her spasm around me.

"Oh! OH! OH! Ricky! Honey! Yes! YES! YESSS!"

Suddenly Mom rose off my cock, falling forward onto her knees and elbows, her face a grimace of ecstasy, eyes rolling back in her head. Her entire body was thrusting and shaking with uncoordinated, involuntary fucking movements as she sprayed her release all over the bed and my belly and thighs, her spend mingling with mine as I continued to ejaculate into the air.

The sight was so amazing, so absolutely carnal I could barely believe what I was seeing. Then it happened. I came again! Without warning, I felt an enormous contraction in my pelvis, beginning near my ass and spreading through to my cock and balls. I tightened up so much I thought I would cramp every muscle in my body and then I sprayed a monster load all over Mom's belly and the sheets, screaming her name again and again. The next thing I remember is Mom collapsed on top of me, both of us heaving huge, struggling breaths, our skins slippery with sweat, thighs, bellies and groins slick and oily with our combined fluids.

It was probably at least five minutes before either of us was coherent. It was all could do to hold her in my arms, kissing her as she sobbed against my chest, overwhelmed by the intensity of her orgasm. Gradually, she calmed down, eyes closed, her breathing becoming quiet and regular. I rolled on to my side, gently depositing her next to me. She opened her eyes and reached out to grab my face with both hands, kissing me passionately. "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I've never come like that in my entire life, Ricky! My God, what you do to me, my lovely boy!

She kissed me again, more tenderly this time, running her hands through the hair at my temples. "I told you that you'd get better, didn't I, son?"

Mom smiled and kissed me again, hard. "I don't know if I can take much more of this, lover. If this is what you do to me after only your third time with a woman, there's no hope - I'll go insane with the pleasure you give me, darling."

"Not if you fuck me to death first, Mom. Do you know you gave me a multiple orgasm? I was so turned on, I came again right away when you sprayed all over us. It was so intense, it hurt! Anyway, I can think of worse ways to depart this mortal coil."

Mom shuddered and spoke softly and seriously. "Don't ever talk like that, Ricky, even in jest. I don't want to even think about what life would be like without you. If anything happened to you, I'd die instantly from a broken heart."

Her eyes began to well up again. Scowling and brusquely wiping her tears away with the heel of her palm, she shook her finger under my nose.

"Look at what you do to me you bad b...no," she paused. "No, not a boy any more, very definitely not a boy," she said, talking to herself. She took in a deep breath. "Look at what you do to me, you bad, bad man. You are most certainly all grown up now and you have stolen my entire heart away, so please handle it with care."

I smiled and kissed her back. "You do a pretty good line of sweet talking too, Mom. Sons always know that they are forever their mother's 'boys.' Some guys have trouble with that, but I never will. I know you love me and that's all that really matters. It's okay to call me whatever you want."

Mom laughed delightedly and tweaked my nose. "How about Englebert?"

"Whatever floats your boat, Gertrude."

We laughed together and continued with some silly kissyface for a while, whispering ridiculous endearments to one another, our kisses gradually becoming more lingering and insistent. Mom jerked in surprise when my erection began growing again against her leg. She slipped her hand between my thighs, gently stroking my resurgent cock, eyes widening in surprise. "Sweet Jesus Ricky, already? You can't be serious."

Slipping my arms around her, I grinned and replied, "I can and I am, dollface. That's what you do to your son, mother dear. I have eight years of catching up to do."

As I was speaking, I pulled her on top of me, reaching around to cup her buttocks in both hands, squeezing and kneading. I then rolled her over to the other side of the bed onto her back. As I moved on top of her, her eyes widened and she shrieked. "Oh shit, Ricky! Let me up! Let me up!"

I quickly rolled away from her as she shot up from the bed, moving back on top of me, shivering. "Jesus, Mom! Are you okay? What's the matter?"

She buried her head in the crook my neck, blushing in acute discomfort. "The wet spot, Ricky. It's very cold and so...so damn huge - I'm so embarrassed!" she wailed.

"Mom."

"Listen to me, Mom."

"Mom, c'mon, listen to your son, listen to your lover."

"It's more than okay. Don't you know how much it excites me? Do you know how it makes me feel, that I can make you do that? It makes me so proud and horny I can hardly stand it. And you know what? I absolutely adore that you can come that way. It's perfect, just perfect. It's tangible proof of how much I turn you on. I would never, ever lie about something like that."

I started to tickle her sides a little bit, making her squirm, whispering in her ear. "King size mattress pad, $90, new 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, $200, custom goggles with built-in wipers, $400, my Mom-lover squirting all over my mouth and face - priceless."

Mom began shaking with laughter. She drew her head up to look at me, then thrust out her lower lip and exhaled, puffing away a lock of hair that had fallen over her face. "I love you, son," she giggled. "You know just what to say to your neurotic old Mom."

"And I love you, Mom. And for the last time, you are not to use the 'o' word around me any more, capisce? If I ever hear it again, a spanking will be in order. Now, tell you what. We'll change the sheets quickly and grab a shower, okay?"

"Okay."

We stripped the mattress in short order and put on the new bedding. I led Mom into the shower and washed her gently and very thoroughly, with lots of kisses and then she returned the favor. After we crawled back under the covers, I pulled her close.

"Mom, I want to tell you about a dream I had. It happened the night we went out to celebrate my graduation." I went on to recount my memories of the evening, watching the movie together, sitting together on the couch, and most importantly of all, her kiss. "So I went to bed and had a really har...er, difficult time falling asleep. I couldn't shake the feeling that things had finally changed that night."

"What was in the dream, Ricky?"

"I saw us together on a rocky beach. We were sitting on a big log that washed up on the shore and we were eating a picnic. It was very, very real, down to the sounds of seabirds and the smell of the ocean. We were holding hands, watching four children play by the surf. They were ours, Mom, all of them. There was no doubt, no question. It just was. Three girls and a boy."

" 'I have been versed in the reasonings of men, but Fate is stronger than anything I have known,' " Mom whispered.

"What's that, Mom?"

"Benefits of a classical education, Ricky. That's Euripides." She shivered and snuggled closely into my arms. "I had a dream also," she said hesitantly. "It was the night of July 4th. I think I went to bed that night whispering in the tiniest voice to my secret heart that we were going to become lovers. I was still frightened out of my mind and very unsure. I was trying really hard to keep some control of the pace of things, as if that would somehow make it easier to make that final decision," she chuckled wryly. "It was still incredibly difficult. Do you know I went to your room that night?"

"You did?!" I exclaimed incredulously.

"I was so excited I could barely lie down. I 'stirred the honey pot" twice, as you are so fond of saying, but I just couldn't relax. I came in around 2 am. I must have stood at the foot of your bed, watching you sleep for at least fifteen minutes. I just couldn't find the courage to climb under the covers with you. In the end, I went back to my room and had a good cry over my indecision and lack of resolve and then fell asleep."

"Wow, and I thought I was having a tough time. I have to tell you Mom, I don't know if I'm just your typical oblivious male, or you're a great poker player, but I had no idea. You seemed so poised, so confident through everything, right up to the day you left for Vancouver..."

"Well, as I said, I had my own dream. After I cried myself to sleep, you came into my room, naked. You kissed me all over, dried my tears and held me and said, 'It's time, Jenny. I'm here for you. I will always be here for you.' Then you made love to me. You were gentle, tender and comforting and then you absolutely, completely and utterly fucked the shit out of me. Every possible thing a man and woman can do together, we did. I had a screaming orgasm that woke me up, and when I did wake up, I was coming for real."

"I felt so good after that climax, Ricky, it was unbelievable. I was relaxed, I was as sated as if we'd really done it. If I hadn't been such a stupid, stubborn fool, if I had had my wits about me then, I would have realized that was my heart telling me it was okay, that we were going to be good together and that things would work out. Eventually they did, but not before we nearly blew it all up."

"Well, now you know how I held onto my sanity through the summer, Mom. My dream was a life preserver. It gave me hope for our future."

"And here we are, son. Fate is strong for us." She rolled back on top of me, kissing me deeply. "Now, we need to do something about populating your dream beach."

So we did. We made love one more time, slowly, quietly, this time our climaxes a sweet, gentle release, putting our doubts and fears behind us once and for all. We slept deeply and dreamlessly.

***

I swam back to consciousness with golden sunlight streaming through the half open bedroom window, curtains lightly stirring in the morning breeze. The quiet buzz of a nearby lawnmower filtered through my thoughts and I could faintly smell fresh cut grass on the breeze. Our neighborhood was waking up. The quintessentially normal sights, sounds and smells of the outside world perversely reinforced my own state of mind.

Weeds still were being pulled, newspapers delivered and garbage put out, but Mom and I were together at last! The world went on its merry, oblivious way, but now we were lovers! It was delicious beyond words that I could see Gordy Townsend across the backyard fence on his John Deere and he had no idea that he was now living next door to a real, honest to God motherfucker!

CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,223 Followers
1...2122232425...28