Beyond the Borderline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,223 Followers

I was on my side, facing Mom, her thigh thrown over mine. She was breathing deeply and slowly, a faint smile on her lips, still fully in slumber. Her hair was sexily disarrayed, bangs spilling carelessly over her forehead, her lips slightly parted, appearing totally at peace. For a long while I simply looked at her, taking in every detail, from the tiny freckles on her chest to the fine laugh lines around her mouth and eyes, the faintest hint of delicate blonde hairs on her upper lip and the rhythmic flare of her nostrils as she inhaled and exhaled. God, she was so beautiful, I could hardly stand it. I didn't think it was possible to love her any more than I already did, but now, in the aftermath of our first incestuous couplings, I knew in my very bones that she fully and freely owned me, body and soul, now and forever.

Corporeal necessity eventually raised its ugly head, interrupting my devoted thoughts in the form of a very full bladder and monstrous morning wood. Very slowly and carefully, I disengaged from Mom, gently turning her on to her back as I prepared to get up. She stirred slightly, mumbling my name and then slipped back into sleep.

Finishing my business in the bathroom with some difficulty, I walked quietly back to the bed, standing at its foot, watching Mom, now flat on her back with her legs open, her forearm cast across her forehead and eyes. The slow movement of her perfectly proportioned breasts mesmerized me as she breathed in and out. Looking downward, I could see her sex was still moist with our combined fluids, the lips slightly swollen, probably from the evening's tender abuse and her own residual arousal. Her magnificent thatch was slightly crusted with our previous evening's spendings. I knew then exactly how I wanted her to awaken to the first day of our new life.

Lowering myself carefully onto the mattress, I inched my way up between her legs. Pausing briefly, I inhaled the intoxicating aroma of our evening's passion and then bent to my task. Slowly and deliberately, I began to lick around her labia and her mons, reveling in the taste of our mingled flavors as I cleansed every visible inch of her delta. Gradually centering my attentions to her opening, I delved deeply and firmly. Still in twilight, she murmured something unintelligible under her breath, stretching slightly, and then slowly arched her pelvis in response, a soft sigh escaping her lips. Increasing the intensity and frequency of my ministrations, I began to alternate between her opening and pearl of pleasure, lightly sucking and swirling my tongue over her hood, occasionally covering as much of her sex as I could with my mouth, sucking strongly. She stirred again, more vigorously and purposefully this time, rubbing herself against my face, hands now reaching down to entwine her fingers in my hair.

Trailing her hands down to caress my ears and temples, she awoke fully. "Oh, God, lover. What a way to wake up," she moaned.

Grasping her thighs in my hands, I pushed them up on to her abdomen, widening my access to her pussy. Concentrating my attentions on her hood, I began to tease with the tip of my tongue, alternating between light vibrations and firm presses until her clit began to emerge.

"Oh, that's heavenly, Ricky. Lick mommy some more."

Increasing my pace, I felt Mom's fingers tighten in my hair, pulling me strongly inward. She began to thrash her head from side to side, thrusting herself against my tongue.

"Ah, so good darling. So good, yes," she murmured. Her words slowly faded into an escalating series of sighs and groans and her hands began to clench tightly in my hair as she pulled my face fiercely into her sex.

Abruptly, I was saturated with her nectar as she thrashed against my lips and nose. Slowly, reluctantly, she relinquished her grip on my hair, hands sliding down to stroke my face as she sighed in her ecstasy. The taste and bouquet of her release was exquisite, an intoxicating elixir of my previous presence, her musk, sweet saltiness and a piquant sharpness, which was totally addicting to me. I felt as though I was mainlining the distilled essence of love and lust.

Planting a final kiss and tongue caress on the object of my desire, I moved to her side, taking her into my arms and kissing her tenderly.

"Love you so much, Mom."

"Love you back, sweet son. My God, how on earth did you acquire such a wicked tongue? You fly me to the moon every single time you eat me - it's just incredible."

"Do you really want to know? I'll tell you if you want."

"Hmmmm, sounds like I'm sailing in dangerous waters, Ricky. Is there something you don't want me to know?"

"No way, Mom. No secrets between us, ever. Anything you want to ask, I'll answer."

She paused in thought for a few moments, appearing to consider her words. "Last night, you said it was your first time...and yet... and yet, you have the most fantastic tongue and fingers I've ever felt. You know exactly how to send me right over the edge."

"Well, Mom, I guess I have a little confessing to do, but maybe not in the way you think. When I used to jerk off watching my mom-porn..."

"Ricky! Mom-porn?!"

I laughed sheepishly. "Yeah, Mom-porn. I had gigabytes of it. If it was on the web, involved an older woman and a younger man and if the woman looked at all like you, I had it. Anyway, I didn't just beat off. I studied, especially the homemade, amateur stuff. I paid attention to what got those women off, what made them moan the loudest and come the hardest. I always imagined it was me making you feel that good, making you come. Every time I jerked off, in my mind I wasn't coming unless you were too."

"I had no idea I was sleeping with a scholar of mother fucking. I guess I have to give you an 'A' for that homework assignment."

"I'm so glad my 'research' ended up having real world applications, Mom."

Stroking her hand along my arm and gliding over my chest, she raised gooseflesh. "So, did you have a favorite, a number one best fantasy video?"

"Yes, I did."

"Can I see it, Ricky?"

"Sure, if you really want to."

"Go get your laptop and we'll watch it here, together."

I padded back to my bedroom, disinterred the infamous flash drive from my closet and grabbed the laptop. We laid down next to one another on our stomachs, computer in front of us, my arm around Mom's shoulder, hers around my waist, idly wandering, occasionally tracing the curve of my ass cheeks.

Giggling, she squeezed my butt. "I can't believe I'm sitting in bed naked with my son, watching porn!"

"I can't believe I just spent the last twelve hours making love with my mother, doing my best to get her pregnant."

Mom gave me an affectionate hug and kissed my cheek, chuckling, "Well, there is that, isn't there? It does tend to put watching smut in perspective, I suppose."

I found the video easily and launched it. Mom leaned forward, attention raptly focused on the screen, squeezing my waist in anticipation.

The movie began with shaky camera movements, the scene madly sweeping around from floor to ceiling, moving in and out of focus as the light went from near pitch black to massively blown out. Eventually, the scene stopped shaking, the camera finally being placed on a stable surface.

The setting was what appeared to be a stereotypical suburban bedroom, a queen size bed with a garish, colorful quilt and duvet and straight-from-Ikea bedframe, headboard and dressers. By the furnishings, it seemed that the video was probably five to ten years in the past. The room was suffused with soft, low light, filtered through thin, gauzy, slightly dingy, partially drawn curtains.

A woman's face appeared briefly, peering into the lens. Minor adjustments to the camera position were made, centering it on the bed. The woman stepped away briefly, hands on hips as she contemplated the camera and she then sat on the edge of the bed, beckoning to someone out of view.

She was a pleasant-looking lady, with shoulder length, glossy black hair and regular, ordinary facial features. She was by no means beautiful, but possessed a certain conventional, soccer-mom cuteness. Underneath her white blouse and garish blue sweatpants, it could be seen that her figure was fairly average, if somewhat overweight. She could probably have stood to loose ten or fifteen pounds, but most of the extra weight she carried was concentrated in a prominent, jutting, round ass with wide hips. Her breasts were fairly generous and sagged somewhat. They were encased in a slightly loose fitting, plain white bra, completely practical and functional in its appearance beneath her blouse. Her stomach demonstrated the slight typical middle age pooch that comes with the cruel march of time and nearly inevitable expansion of the waistline.

The video flickered and stuttered briefly and a title flashed across the screen for about ten seconds, obviously added with cut-rate video editing software. It read "My Son Rick and Me."

Mom gasped briefly on seeing title, turning to look at me intently. "Fuel for the fire," she murmured, as if to herself.

Subsequently, a young man appeared on the screen, wearing a pair of loose-fitting shorts and a garish tank top, obviously obtained at some "family oriented" amusement park. His face bore a striking resemblance to the woman, showing the same somewhat rounded cheeks, high forehead and full lips. He was whipcord lean, but not particularly well developed. His physique was more distance runner than anything else, with slim, well-defined muscles and little, if any visible body fat. He had almost no body hair, making it difficult to estimate his age, which could have been anywhere between sixteen and twenty-six.

As the boy stepped to the side of the woman, she stood and melted into his arms, her own circling around his shoulders as they shared a deep, lingering kiss.

I was sudden struck by how I was perceiving the video, compared to the last time I had seen it, which was several months ago. Before, it was my "go to" fantasy, fueling my own thoughts and desires about Mom and me. Previously, I had viewed it with a feeling of envious excitement, only able to dimly imagine what the lucky son might be experiencing. Now though, I found that I was not anticipating the actual act of coupling, but raptly watching the emotional interplay between lovers, mother and son. I was now on the other side of the great divide, an insider at last. I found their initial, passionate kiss as deeply arousing as any previous memory of what was to follow.

Up to this point, the soundtrack had been nondescript, sharp, banging noises as the camera was adjusted and the faint, unintelligible mutterings of a television in the background, probably in another room. The woman spoke the first words: "I missed you baby. We don't have much time. I need you so much."

The young man then spoke, his voice surprisingly deep for someone with such a narrow frame. "I hate sneaking like this. We never have enough time together."

"I know baby, I know."

The woman stepped back, placing her hands on her partner's hips, quickly stripping his shirt off over his head. She ran her hands over his chest and then back around his shoulders again, drawing him close for another passionate kiss. The boy's hands ran over the woman's back, drifting down to clutch her ass cheeks. She moaned into his mouth, hands dropping to his waist, fumbling at the waistband of his pants. She untied a drawstring and pushed the shorts to his ankles, allowing an enormous cock to spring free. It was hard to gauge its size in the low lighting of the room, but the woman's small hand did not fit all the way around its girth. It was probably around nine inches in length, with an angry, almost lime-sized purple helmet, the shaft girded around with a network of ropy, thick veins. Mom sucked her breath in sharply when she saw it.

The young man moaned as the woman stroked him, his own hands roughly pushing her sweatpants down to her knees, exposing a pair of sensible, pale blue, nylon granny panties. An unruly thicket of curly, black pubic hair was resident underneath the front panel and the gusset already showed obvious, damp evidence of the woman's excitement.

As the woman's stroking became more insistent, the boy's hand palmed the gusset of her panties, two long, slim fingers finding their way inside her sheath. The woman gasped and visibly shuddered as his hand found its target, moving in an out, a strangled "Oh, God!" escaping her lips.

Falling to the bed together, the young man quickly unbuttoned the woman's blouse, exposing her bra. He popped the front clasp, freeing her tear-drop shaped breasts. Pancaked against her recumbent chest, they sagged slightly to the side, displaying silver dollar sized chocolate brown areolae and hard, erect nipples which appeared to be almost three quarters of an inch long. He quickly bent his head to her chest, capturing one of the nipples in his mouth, the sound of his suckling clearly heard in the soundtrack. The woman sighed loudly, cradling his head against her with one hand, stroking his hair.

As the boy continued his worship of the woman's breasts, her other hand was busy between his legs, continuing to stroke his shaft of pink granite, movements becoming more and more urgent. Her hoarse whisper was barely picked up by the camera microphone, her voice slightly blurry, tantalizingly indistinct.

"I need you inside me, baby. I need you inside me now!"

When he rolled on top her, the woman spread her legs wide, guiding his massive pole into her vagina. As he slowly pressed his flesh home, spreading her labia widely, the woman groaned loudly, her legs coming up to hook the small of his back, arms encircling his lean shoulders.

"Ahhhhh, Jesus, that's so good, baby, so fucking big!"

Glancing to my side to observe Mom, I could see she was totally mesmerized by the scene, eyes hooded with excitement, lips slightly parted. She was squirming slightly on the mattress, obviously aroused.

Returning my attention to the computer screen, I could see the pace of their coupling had accelerated, as the man-boy hammered his flesh into the woman below him. Inarticulate groans merged with the protestations of the bed frame as they approached the zenith of their fuck, the young man now fiercely clutching the woman's buttocks as he drove towards his peak. Abruptly, he stiffened with a guttural, drawn-out groan, locking his pelvis against his partner, straining forward into her until cords stood out of his neck.

As he released within her, the woman came as well, hands scrabbling against his back as she shrieked. "Oh god, yes! Oh God baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yesss! Yessss! Yessssssssss!"

As he collapsed on to her chest, the woman stroked the young man's back, neck and hair, whispering quiet endearments softly, over and over again. The words could not be clearly heard. They then rolled to their sides, facing one another, touching each other's faces, kissing.

I paused the video at that point, looking over to Mom. "Well, there it is."

"Dear God Ricky, I've never seen anything like that in my entire life," she whispered, almost reverentially, shuddering. "It's so plain, but so honest and real. Neither of them is especially good looking, but it's still one of the most erotic things I've ever watched."

"I haven't shown you the best part, Mom, what makes it my favorite."

"Jesus, there's more?"

"Just a little, bit. Here, let's watch."

I restarted the video, again showing the woman and her young lover lying side by side. They arose from the bed, standing at its foot, sharing a long, warm embrace and another extended kiss. Smiling softly, the young man held the woman out to arm's length looking down at her, speaking gently but clearly.

"I love you so much, Mom."

"I love you too, Rick."

As they joined hands and walked off camera, the mother's voice could be heard just above the background noises of the house.

"We have time for a quick shower before your sister gets home from band practice. Then I've got to make dinner for your father."

The voices began to fade as they moved farther away from the camera, but her son could be heard again briefly before their conversation was drowned out by the sound of a flushing toilet.

"Do you think it happened this time?"

"I hope so, baby." The mother then laughed loudly, "God, you shot enough cum in me, but I just don't know sweetheart - I'll get an EPT in a couple weeks and..."

At that point the screen flashed "low batt" and the video stopped.

Mom's arm tightened around my waist and she shuddered, slightly grinding her pelvis against the mattress.

"Dear God, that was incredible. I'm so damn wet, I can't believe it."

"Powerful stuff, isn't it?"

"How on earth did you find that thing?"

"I first heard a rumor about the video on an incest forum the summer before my junior year in high school. Once I was able to confirm it actually existed, it became an obsession. It took me three and a half years to track it down. I ended up having to pay a hundred bucks to join a private blog to get access to it. Once I had it, I lost interest in about ninety percent of the rest of my 'collection.' I kept a few other videos that I was pretty sure were authentic and a few regular and role-playing ones where the woman looked a lot like you, but that was basically it for me."

Mom was still stunned, shaking her head in amazement.

"I can't believe that it was the mother who recorded everything! She must have been totally out of her mind, completely crazy, risking everything like that."

"I know, Mom, but that's part of what makes it so arousing, so intense, clearly seeing the chances they're taking, being together - and trying to have a baby too, that's just so unbelievable, totally over the top. Even, now it still gets to me. I often wonder what happened to them," I added softly.

"It's scary too, Ricky. Can you imagine us in a similar circumstance?" She leaned in to kiss me, giving me a big hug. "We're so lucky, darling, not having to worry about any of those complications, possibly destroying an entire family. Obsession can be a very dangerous thing."

"In my weaker moments, I sometimes thought about letting you 'discover' that video clip."

"But you didn't," she said, a question in her voice.

"Nope. That movie is so intense, it just seemed too risky. I thought it would have either made you jump my bones in a minute flat or hand me my walking papers. I wasn't prepared to risk that, hurting you that way. It's why I kept all of that stuff secret. Anyway, you already knew how I felt about you, ever since that birthday dinner when I was fifteen."

Mom chuckled and kissed my cheek, ruffling my hair in the usual way saying, "You've always been a glass of water to me, Ricky."

Rolling on to her back, she put her hands behind her head, continuing, "I suppose that I knew that you were still carrying a torch for me, even while you were dating Grace and during college. I didn't want to press you on it, since you seemed to have some semblance of a sex life during that time. I guess I wasn't prepared to deal with an honest answer from you."

"What do you think you would have done, if I had let you 'discover' that video?"

"God Ricky, I just don't know. It certainly would have told me about your feelings pretty clearly," she said with a laugh. Pausing to reflect a moment, she added softly, "I think it would have turned me on - a lot. I think I would have pretended to not have seen it and then made a copy for my private enjoyment. Where it would have gone from there is anybody's guess."

"I think it would have forced me to bring my own feelings and desires out of the dark and to take a hard look at them. Even so, considering how you nearly walked out of my life before I came to my senses, it's impossible to know if I would have had the courage to take any bold steps to bring you into my bed. Sometimes I'm too cautious for my own good."

CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,223 Followers
1...2223242526...28