Beyond the Ordinary - Into the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,044 Followers

Tim grinned. "As you said, your nymphomaniac sister is corrupting her as well. And Corinne loves it. Neither my cousin nor I knew what we were missing."

"Yeah, Jenna has had that effect on me."

The women returned from below.

"So, where do you want to spread the ashes?" Ron asked Brianna.

"Somewhere in the middle of the lake. Wherever you think that is."

Ron checked the app that he was using on his iPad for navigation. "If the wind holds out, I would estimate that to be a few hours away.

"I almost forgot that's what we were here for," Jenna said. "It's so nice to be cruising again."

Standing in the middle of the cockpit, Brianna said, "I don't want anyone to be morose on this cruise. I want you all to enjoy yourselves. We're celebrating Bret's life by doing exactly what he would want us to do. So, what do we want to do?"

"Well," Rhonda said, "when I saw your pussy this morning, I thought it looked good enough to eat."

"Now you're talking!" Brianna quickly removed her bottom.

For good measure, Rhonda stepped out of her bikini panties also, and when Brianna took a seat on the bench opposite the other women, Ron's sister squatted and started licking their host's pussy. It didn't take much tongue action for Brianna to start moaning. During the drive, Ron had provided more background on Bret and Brianna to Tim and Rhonda, including his and Jenna's previous cruises with the couple. So, understanding Brianna's sexual deprivation, Rhonda made sure she gave the woman the best tongue-lashing she knew how. The fact that hers was a new pussy to taste added an extra level of excitement.

Having experienced Rhonda's tongue, both Jenna and Corinne knew how skilled she was at it and watching her perform was quite arousing for them. Corinne felt her pussy getting wet and couldn't help slipping a finger down the front of her bikini bottom to casually rub her clit. Jenna noticed the lawyer's attempt to be imperceptible and smirked, and suddenly, she had an urge to eat pussy also. She stood, and to Corinne's curious eyes, removed the woman's bottom and nibbled on her clit.

Corinne let out a big groan and her face form a wide smile. "Thanks," she whispered, but was probably not heard over the wind.

Brianna twisted and leaned against the bulkhead of the cabin. She rested one leg bent at the knee on the bench and let the other one on the deck to keep her legs spread for Rhonda's talented mouth. This forced Rhonda to kneel one knee on the bench and brace herself with her other leg extended on the deck.

The reason for the change became evident when Brianna said, "Ron, set the autopilot. I want to see you fuck your sister."

Rhonda giggled and shook her ass at her brother.

"What?" Ron thought he heard her, but with the wind and water, he wasn't certain.

"I said I'd like to see you fuck your sister," Brianna repeated. "I've never seen a real brother and sister do it. "

"We don't do it any differently than anybody else."

"Gee, thanks, brother," Rhonda said turning her head to him, her lips smeared with their host's pussy juice. "That made me feel really special."

"I didn't mean that," Ron said defensively.

"Then get over here and stick your dick in me," Rhonda demanded.

"I'm sorry, Ron," Brianna offered. "I've just got months of horniness built up and I'm craving erotica. I can't think of anything more erotic than watching a brother and sister."

"That is pretty erotic," Jenna agreed.

Not that he was opposed to screwing his sister, he just didn't see sex as a command performance type thing. But he also knew that there was likely no escaping it, what with three women urging him on and a fourth smirking.

"You mind, Tim?" Ron asked.

"Are you kidding?" Tim asked with a chuckle. "We're outnumbered."

Quickly setting the autopilot, Ron kicked off his deck shoes and stepped out of his pants. He wasn't completely hard, so when he moved over to Brianna and Rhonda, his sister turned around and sucked him to full erection.

"Oh, yes," Brianna said.

Rhonda turned back to eating Brianna as Ron knelt on one knee on the bench and stood on the other leg. Not surprisingly, his always horny sister was wet, so he slid right into her juicy snatch. He did have to admit that even after as many times as he had done it with Rhonda, there was something very erotic about fucking his sister. The unique feeling of his hard cock filling her sweet pussy took over any other thoughts he had, and he concentrated on doing her. A quick glance over to Jenna saw her grinning and nodding her approval. He also noticed that she had stopped licking Corrine and that all eyes were now upon him.

It wasn't an easy task what with the boat healing and bobbing in the waves. A few times it caused him to slam into his sister more violently than he intended. In turn, it shoved Rhonda harder against Brianna, but both women merely laughed. Brianna finally decided to stop Rhonda, turn her around so that she was lying with her head resting against the other woman's abdomen. Ron scooted up to re-enter his sister, much to Brianna's delight. Their host reached around and played with Rhonda's tits. She reached out for Ron who awkwardly leaned in for the two to exchange a kiss.

Amazingly, in this uncomfortable position, Rhonda managed to have an orgasm. Once she recovered, Brianna eased her out of the way, slid to a supine position and said to Ron, "Now do me."

Of course, he accommodated her. This was one of the thrills of group sex for Ron; to have his cock in one pussy, and then move right to another pussy. Each felt different and exciting. Brianna lived up to her declaration of abstinence by also coming rather quickly, but loudly.

Afterward, the two women took turns sucking Ron until he showered them with a generous amount of cum.

"Now, I want to see the cousins fuck," Brianna said, almost as a command.

It had only been a few weeks since Corinne arrived and became part of their group, but she had quickly adjusted to the spontaneous fuck sessions that had become regular parts of their gatherings. She expected nothing less from this cruise, and so, with what she had just witnessed, was actually ready to be fucked.

With all attention turned to him, Tim knew he, too, would be required to perform, and with what he had seen so far, he was also ready. It had occurred to him during the drive as Ron provided background on his and Jenna's prior escapades with Brianna that with three horny women and Corinne and only two men, he'd have to pull his weight. Tough job, but someone had to do it!

Corinne stripped off her bottom and laid on the bench. Tim shed his clothes and assumed a similar position that Ron had on the other side. He eagerly entered his cousin. Since Jenna had to vacate the bench, and since she was the only one left with some clothing on, she quickly dropped her bottom. She provided additional stimulation to the cousins by flicking Corinne's clit and massaging Tim's balls. That and the other action she had witnessed had the female lawyer climaxing quickly and satisfactorily.

Her line of work had Corinne always keenly aware of other people, and she knew that Jenna was the only woman who hadn't come yet, and neither had Tim, so she quickly arose from the bench and gestured for the other woman to take her place. Tim knew what was expected of him so as soon as Jenna spread her legs, he was driving his cock home. Of course, he hadn't experienced Brianna yet, but as much as he liked fucking his girlfriend, it always excited him to do Jenna. She had a sensuality about her that made it a thrill to be with her. She knew how to use her pussy muscles to essentially milk a cock. He fucked her slowly because he wanted it to last, but she was so good, he couldn't hold it.

"I'm gonna come," Tim told her.

"Come on, I'm ready also." She grabbed his cock, took it out of her and pressed the length between her labia as he continued to pump up and down. He started spurting and his semen dripped down his shaft. The feeling of his jism added to their action had Jenna coming a few seconds later.

When Tim was drained, he eased back, and Rhonda was quickly there to clean his rod and Jenna's pussy.

No one dressed after they were all done. They sat around the cockpit nude until hunger replaced their sexual bliss. That was Rhonda's cue to go below and prepare a late lunch. She'd been giving Corinne cooking lessons, so the lawyer went along to help. Her French croque monsieur sandwiches and white wine were enjoyed by all.

Not long after eating, Ron announced that they were about in the middle of the lake. Suddenly, the moods turned somber as everyone was reminded of the real reason for the cruise. Even Brianna who had been trying to make everyone relax now started to feel sad. Ron and Tim lowered the sails and just allowed the boat to drift.

"Would you like us to get the boxes?" Ron asked.

"Please."

He and Tim retrieved the ashes.

"Would you like us to dress?" Corinne asked.

"No, Bret would have loved this," Brianna said, wiping a tear from her eye and a smirk on her lips. Hesitantly, she fumbled with opening the boxes. Kneeling on the starboard bench in the cockpit, she tilted the box to let some of the ashes fall to the water. However, the wind took the dust before it reached the water causing her to chuckle. "Rest in peace, my love." She then shook the box allowing the wind to scatter ashes. She waved as if to say goodbye. "Would anyone like to say anything?"

Of course, only Jenna and Ron had known Bret, so all eyes turned to Ron. He shrugged, thought for a moment, reached for his half-full wine glass and stepped over to the side. "I didn't know you very well, my friend, but we shared a love of beautiful women and sailing. Thank you for allowing me one more cruise on your magnificent yacht and the joy of knowing your beautiful wife. Here's to you my friend." Ron poured the remainder of the wine into the water.

"Thank you, Ron, that was nice," Brianna said. She held the second box over the water, but was hesitant to turn it over, although the wind did scoop up some of the ashes.

"It's been my experience," Corinne said softly, "that some people only spread some of the ashes and keep some in an urn."

"That's a wonderful idea," Brianna agreed. "I know he would want to be around for what will probably happen tonight." She scooped up a handful of ashes and tossed them to the wind. "Jenna, would you . . ."

Jenna stepped closer, filled her hand with ashes and merely turned it over to allow some to fall into the water. "Goodbye, Bret. We'll miss you."

Brianna re-covered the box with the remaining ashes, and then returned the box below.

The other women took seats on the bench as Ron and Tim hoisted the only the mainsail. He was about to tack around to head back to where they started when Brianna returned.

"If everyone is agreeable, there is one more thing I would like to do in celebration of my husband's life."

"What is that?" Jenna asked.

"I would like to go to that little seafood restaurant on the other side of the lake for dinner. Is that possible, Ron?"

Nodding, Ron answered, "We should be able to get there by dinner time."

"I hope that doesn't mess up the dinner you planned for tonight, Rhonda," Brianna said.

"No, no," Rhonda said. "Today is for you."

"Thank you. It's been a busy day. Think I'll go below and relax a bit. Let me know when we're close."

Everyone else remained in the cockpit and enjoyed the cruise. Corinne felt awkward being still nude, so she put her bikini back on. Jenna and Rhonda decided to do the same thing. Rhonda went below quietly and brought back beers for everyone. They engaged in idle conversation about nothing in particular until Ron determined that they were thirty minutes out. The women decided to go below, change and let Brianna know.

The Northshore Seafood restaurant had been a regular port of call on the previous cruises Ron and Jenna had taken with Bret and Brianna. Bret always joked that it was someplace to sail to rather than just cruising around the big lake. And the food was very good also. The establishment had a nice dock for cruisers to come by boat, and for a small fee, they allowed as many boats as could fit, usually four or five depending on size, to remain overnight, which is what they always did.

On their very first visit to the restaurant, Mike had been their waiter. In his early twenties, his eyes had nearly popped out of his head when he first saw Brianna and Jenna, and he provided excellent service—any excuse to visit their table and gawk at the women. On subsequent visits, he was a bit subtler, but he always remembered them, and it showed in his service. Ron looked forward to seeing his reaction to them appearing with four gorgeous women.

And they received the response Ron expected. Mike nearly dropped a tray of drinks he was serving because he tried to serve them quickly to attend to Ron and their group to make sure they were seated at one of his tables.

"It's so good to see all of you again," Mike said as he led them to their table. "And you brought some new guests. Mr. Ron, where's Mr. Bret?"

Ron remained standing as the others sat. "I'm sorry to say that Bret passed away earlier this week."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Mike offered. "He was always comical."

"Yes. We just spread his ashes in the lake."

"How nice." Nervously, Mike added, "If I might say, Mr. Ron, how do you manage to always bring such beautiful women?"

"Just lucky, I guess."

"You certainly are." Mike then stepped over to Brianna. "Ms. Brianna, I'm so sorry to hear about Mr. Bret. Please accept my condolences."

"Thank you, Mike," Brianna said, eying him up and down as though seeing him in a new light.

Ron saw the look of lust in her eyes. With her sexual hunger, she was undoubtedly now viewing him as a virile young man and not a waiter.

Surprisingly, Mike did not offer to take drink orders as he handed out menus. He left their table and returned several minutes later with two bottles of good champagne. "The restaurant would like to offer you this champagne in memory of Mr. Bret and in celebration of his life." He set the bottles down in advance of opening them.

But before he could, Brianna stood and wrapped her arms around him in a gesture that was supposed to be a hug but became much more as she pressed all her vital parts against him. The restaurant was dark enough that no one could see him blush, which he certainly had to do. "Thank you so much, Mike. That's very kind."

He smiled nervously. "I'll be right back."

Mike walked away quickly, and it was obvious he had to adjust his dick. He returned with a hand towel, a tray of flute glasses and a huge bulge in his pants. Using the towel to properly cover the cork, he slowly twisted the bottle until there was a soft pop. No liquid was spilled. He poured the women first and then the men. Holding up an empty bottle, he said, "To Mr. Bret."

Everyone held up their glasses and echoed, "Here, here."

It became a joyous evening with good food, good friends and good times. Brianna insisted on paying the bill. Sitting next to Ron, after she signed the check, she leaned over and handed it to him. "Double check my tip calculation and math, please. And maybe you should invite Mike over after he gets off so we can really show him our gratitude."

Ron snickered. "Will do."

They all rose and started heading for the door. Ron remained at the table and summoned Mike. Bret had always been a big tipper, but Brianna had outdone her husband. Handing the folder to the waiter, Ron said, "I know Bret and Brianna have always tipped well and I think you'll find tonight's gratuity as generous. However, Brianna would like you to stop by our yacht after work for some special thanks."

"O-Okay."

* * *

Back on the boat, Jenna, Brianna and Corinne sat around the dining table while Ron and Tim were left with the sofa. Rhonda opened a couple of bottles of wine, not that any of them needed more alcohol after all that was consumed at dinner; however, no one refused a glass.

"Have you thought about what you're going to do?" Jenna asked Brianna once they were all settled again with libation.

With a shrug, Brianna said, "Not seriously. Just some fleeting thoughts. My biggest fear is being alone. Corinne will be able to tell me once she gets into the records, but I'm sure Bret left me pretty well off. I know he had extensive investments. But he never discussed them with me, and I didn't ask. He never complained about not having money, and as you know, he was never hesitant to spend it.

"Well, that's comforting to know you're taken care of," Rhonda commented.

"Yes, it is. The one thing I have really thought about is selling the house. I don't need a big house like that, and frankly, I think it will be uncomfortable there without Bret. Now that I'm a single woman, I also want a place with security."

"Do you want to stay on the shore?" Tim asked.

Brianna shrugged. "Not necessarily."

"Then if you're not opposed to moving to our town, my condo building has a few units for sale," Tim informed her. "It's very upscale and secure. Corinne is going to buy one and I've been trying to convince Ron and Jenna to buy one."

"We'd all be in the same building," Brianna reasoned. "Mmmm. My pussy likes the sound of that. I'll have to give that serious consideration. At least I wouldn't be completely alone."

Everyone laughed.

"Ron and Jenna, what are you going to do?" Brianna wanted to know.

"If I get the promotion I'm up for, we'll buy one," Ron told them.

"When will you know?"

"Hopefully in the next week or two."

"Ahoy!" came a call from above.

Assuming it to be Mike, Ron went up on deck, and a minute later returned with their favorite waiter. Mike was dressed in regular clothes rather than his black pants, white shirt and black bow tie. His hair was damp.

Brianna immediately arose and approached him. "Well, don't you look nice."

"Had to shower and change. I smelled fishy!"

Everyone chuckled as though it was a pun.

"Glad you could join us," Brianna said, putting her hand on his chest. "How about a glass of wine? You are 21, aren't you?"

"And then some," he nervously answered as she rubbed his pec.

As she poured him a glass, the others watched eagerly to see how long it was going to take her to jump him. She handed him the glass and remained close, putting her arm around him and holding him tight enough that the side of her breast pressed against him.

Mike glanced worriedly at her boob.

"You have a girlfriend, Mike?" Brianna asked seductively.

"Not really."

"Not really? Either you do or you don't."

"There's a girl I've dated a couple of times, but I don't think we're to the point of calling her my girlfriend."

"So, you haven't gotten to second base with her?" Brianna surmised.

He chuckled. "Haven't even gotten to first base."

"Have you gotten to second base with any girl?"

"Uh, no," Mike answered with a frown, probably wondering why she was asking such personal questions. "Been too busy concentrating on college and working."

"Aw, that's a shame. Would you like to?"

"Well, sure," he answered slowly. He shivered a bit when she started rubbing her hand around his back. "But w-why are asking me these questions, Ms. Brianna."

"You're not working. Just Brianna. What if I told you could get to second base with me?"

"What?"

Brianna reached with her other hand and rubbed the front of his pants. He jerked back, but she had anticipated the move and had pressed her hand behind his spine to reduce his retreat. Fortunately, he was hard, and from the feel of it, he had just the size she needed: big but not huge. She wrapped as much of her fingers around his erection as she could given that it was inside his pants.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,044 Followers