Beyond the Ordinary - Into the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

* * *

Brianna awoke hungry, so she got up to fix herself breakfast. She suddenly realized that she was naked and wondered how that had happened. Finding her nightgown under the covers, she assumed she had taken it off in her sleep. The question was why had she done this? Remembering that she had a houseguest, she reached for her nightgown, and then, feeling naughty, she grabbed her full-length silk robe instead and slipped it on with nothing underneath.

In the kitchen, Brianna scrambled some eggs and brewed coffee. While cooking, she had another wicked thought. Quickly toasting a couple of pieces of bread, she spooned eggs into two plates, buttered the toast and put a slice on each plate, poured two cups of coffee and set them all on a serving tray. She then carried the tray to Brent's bedroom.

Without knocking, Brianna entered. "Brent," she called out softly. Stepping closer to the bed, she said his name again.

Brent stirred. The room was still semi-dark. "Mom?" he asked groggily.

She chuckled. "No, it's Brianna. I brought you breakfast in bed."

Sitting up and switching on the bedside lamp, Brent rubbed his eyes. "Oh, wow!"

"Never had breakfast in bed?"

"Uh, not really." But what he didn't tell her was that his surprise was seeing her big tits spilling out of her robe.

"So, you thought I was your mom?" she asked, setting the tray at one end of the bed.

"She used to come into my room and wake me up in the mornings," he told her. "Guess you sounded like her to my subconscious." He couldn't help sneaking looks at her breasts as her robe separated a bit more.

"Are you hungry?"

"Sure." He wasn't really, but it was very thoughtful and kind of her.

Brianna sat on the edge of the bed, resting one bent, exposed leg on the mattress.

Brent's eyes were drawn to her bare thighs. While thrilling to see, he had already glimpsed her legs last night from her short shorts. Still, with what he could see up top and below, there was the suggestion that she had nothing on underneath. He felt his cock stir.

She noticed him looking. "I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have come into your room dressed like this." With one hand, Brianna made a move to pull the lapels of her robe together, but it didn't do much, and she really didn't care. She actually liked him looking at her. The sheet covered him up to his waist. His chest was bare, and she wondered what he had on below, particularly since she could see a bulge in his crotch.

"My fault. I shouldn't be looking."

She shook her head. "You're a young man looking at what I hope you think is an attractive older woman."

"Well, if it's not improper of me to say this, you're much more than attractive. You're beautiful."

With a huge grin, Brianna said, "Thanks. That's very nice. How do I compare to your mother?" Then she quickly rethought the question. "I'm sorry. That wasn't fair."

"It would be impossible to choose."

"Very diplomatic answer. So, last night, you said you would sneak home to watch your mother have sex. Did you ever confront her about it?"

"No," He laid back down. "I felt she was entitled to her own life."

"I'm just curious, and you don't have to answer this, but did you ever want to have sex with her?"

"Wow. I've never had such a personal conversation with anyone."

"As I said, you don't have to answer."

"But somehow, I just feel like I can talk to you. You don't judge."

"I'm in no position to judge anyone."

"The truth is, I did fantasize about having sex with her. But that's all it was. I had sex with girls in college and with some I fantasized that it was my mother. Guess a shrink would have a field day with that."

"Who would you fantasize about if you had sex with me?"

The sheet around his crotch bobbed up and down as his cock reacted. He saw that she noticed. "Sorry about that. As I said, I've never had such a personal conversation with anyone."

"I'm actually flattered that I, an older woman, can have an effect on you."

"The longer this conversation goes on, the more of an effect you're having."

She looked him straight in the eye. "So, what would you like to do about it? The truth is, I think you're very handsome and desirable."

"You would have sex with some someone much younger than you?"

Brianna casually shoved her arm under his neck, bent down and pressed her lips to his. He eagerly kissed back, and she didn't know whether to be surprised that he was good at it. Regardless, she was pleased. She placed her other hand on his chest caressingly. She let her palm slide down his abdomen and dip under the sheet, but not far enough to touch his cock. Brent reached up with his opposite arm and cupped the back of her head. The kiss quickly progressed to passionate, as though both were desperate for the emotional attachment.

Pulling back, Brianna asked, "That answer your question?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"I think I'll get this breakfast tray out of the way," she said, moving it to the dresser. "We can always reheat it later." Coming back to bed, she asked, "Maybe doing your stepmother will fulfill your fantasy."

"Who needs a fantasy when you have the real thing?"

"Indeed. Let me get rid of this, too." Brianna shed her robe, allowing it to drop to the floor.

Brent's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "I'm sorry. I was wrong before when I said you were just beautiful. That doesn't begin to describe it. I don't know if there is a word."

"Well, words are nice, but actions are better." She knelt on the bed to join lips again. She really loved the way he kissed and wanted more of it.

His hands roamed over all the parts of her he could reach. She glimpsed his hand quickly drop down to give a couple of strokes to his cock. She laid on her side next to him and threw her leg over his crotch. Turning slightly on his side, he pawed her breast and moaned. All the while, they were sucking face with passion.

Brianna throated an, "Mmmm."

Rolling onto his back, he brought half of Brianna's body with him. Her breast was resting on his. She could feel his cock expanding against her thigh.

A moment later, he stopped the kiss and attempted to pull the sheet down. However, his cock was wrapped in it, so Brianna assisted in freeing it. Her hand immediately grasped it when she first saw it. "Oh, wow! Look at the size of that!" She stroked it and then cupped his balls.

Brianna gave him a single kiss, then planted additional kisses on his chest, nipples, down his abdomen, and the head of his dick before opening her mouth to let it in. Holding it at the base, she sucked it slowly and lovingly.

He reached out to play with her pussy and ass and pulled her to straddle his face. He wanted to taste what had to be a delicious pussy. They were now sixty-nining each other. She could feel his tongue flirting with her anus, which was involuntarily puckering. Concentrating on just the head of his cock, she used her tongue to separate the small slit as much as she could. It caused him to shiver.

After a few minutes, she pivoted around to kiss him again. He sat up with her sitting astride of his lap. She couldn't wait anymore, so she lifted her mid-section up, and used the tips of her fingers to guide him into her. Sliding down slowly to enjoy it brushing against her inner walls, Brianna said, "Mmmm, you're so hard."

"And you're so soft."

She bounced on him slowly as he thrust his hips up to meet her. Intermittently, they kissed, both emitting throated, "Mmmms."

Neither was in any hurry, wanting to do it slowly to enjoy the tenderness of it. Brianna remembered thinking on the boat Saturday night while enjoying Mike's young cock, that even though she loved fucking Ron, and as good as he was, there was just something about a twenty-something's cock that was delicious. She was having that thought again, except that Brent obviously had more experience than Mike did, and so she knew this was going to be something special. She also couldn't help thinking that she was also fucking a younger Bret.

Brent laid back down so Brianna leaned back holding herself up with her arms so that she could do the fucking. "Oh, that feels so good," she said.

"Mmm-hmm."

A few minutes later, she got tired, so she rolled onto her back. Brent moved in on his knees, held her legs straight up and slid his dick back in. He sucked her toes while pumping short strokes.

It caused Brianna to giggle. She pressed the bottom of her feet against his chest, teasing his nipples with her toes.

Brent bent down to fuck her with his tongue. He really knew how to use his mouth. It felt divine. Sticking his cock back in, he loved the feel of a really wet pussy. He fucked a little harder, but still at a moderate pace. A fleeting thought occurred to him and he wondered if his mother's pussy would have felt this good.

Not knowing if he would ever experience this gorgeous woman again, Brent wanted to try every position he could. Doggy-style was next on his wish list, so he maneuvered her into that posture. He entered again and went to work.

"Oh, yes!" Brianna cried. "I love this. I can feel your balls slapping against me." His cock felt magnificent inside her. She never wanted to take it out. The initial tingle of orgasm started to take over. "A little harder, please. I'm starting to come."

He complied and she couldn't help screaming out. It was so good, Brianna could not hold herself up. She dropped to her abdomen and he quickly straddled her legs. With her thighs closed it made her feel tighter. Stretching her arms out, she grabbed a handful of sheet in each hand as her muscles tightened. Every nerve tingled. She felt pleasure coursing throughout her body and couldn't remember ever having an orgasm so powerful. It was her most incredible fuck ever.

Brent stopped pumping when he felt her body finally relax.

It lasted only a couple of seconds because Brianna urged, "Don't stop!"

Rolling onto his back, Brent took Brianna with him. She laid atop him on her back. His cock had never left the warmth of her pussy. Wrapping his arms around her to hold her in place, he resumed thrusting. She let her head fall back, hanging over his shoulder. There was no position she didn't like with this man.

When his breathing picked up, Brianna whispered, "You ready to come?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"You want to give me all your sweet, young cum?"

"Yes," he moaned.

Quickly sitting up, Brianna pivoted around on his cock to face him. She bent over so they could kiss, and then she pulled back to gaze into his eyes.

As his moaning became more intense, signaling he was close, he attempted to pull out, but she held him in. "Come inside me," she ordered. "I want to feel you fill me."

And so, he did, groaning almost as though in pain, but actually in the greatest pleasure he had ever known. He'd never come inside of a woman before and it felt fantastic, as though it was meant to be. It certainly made his orgasm much more intense. It felt like he had a lot of built up semen because he kept blasting her inside. When he finally stopped, he felt it start dripping down his shaft. Again, he tried to pull out.

"No! I want to feel it sloshing around and oozing out," Brianna said. She even rotated her hips around to assist in the process.

When Brent's cock started to deflate, more of his jism poured out.

Brianna giggled. "Oh, that feels so wickedly good!"

Brent chuckled, having never experienced a woman who enjoyed sex so much.

Brianna finally rolled off him and they laid there silently blissful. So satisfied and relaxed were they that both dozed off. One awakened around noon causing the other to do the same.

"Damn! Now I'm really famished," Brianna bemoaned. "This all started this morning because I woke up hungry."

"Yeah, I am, too."

Sitting up, Brianna glanced at the breakfast tray on the dresser. She made a sour face. "Not gonna reheat that. I'll fix us lunch."

"No, let me fix you lunch."

She turned to him, kissed him and said, "That's awfully sweet."

"He kissed her back. You've been so kind to me, it's the least I can do."

"Nothing compared to what you gave me earlier," she quipped. "And if I wasn't so hungry, I'd let you give it to me again. But we'll save that for dessert." Brianna arose and slipped her robe back on, tying it loosely.

Brent put his boxers and a t-shirt back on. He was about to finish dressing.

"You can stop there," Brianna said. "Let's keep it casual."

He shrugged. "Okay."

Brent prepared some delicious panini sandwiches and they sat at the kitchen table to eat.

"So, you said you were going to sell your mom's house," Brianna recalled. "Where are you going to live?"

"I've applied for jobs at some news outlets around the country, so if I am employed by one, I'll move there."

"You've lived upstate all your life," she noted. "Is it going to be hard to leave?"

"Not really. There's nothing there for me. A few friends maybe. But not enough to keep me there."

"This might sound impulsive," Brianna said, imagining the reaction of Tim and Corrine if they were here, "but you're welcome to stay with me. Sounds like I might be the only family you have, such as I am."

Brent showed his surprise over the offer. Several thoughts occurred to him about that, but he wasn't sure which, if any, to question. "That's awfully kind and generous, and obviously something I would need to give serious thought to. It is impulsive, and you should give serious thought to it also. I mean, we really don't know each other very well."

"We've swapped a variety of body fluids, as your dad used to say. Doesn't get any more personal than that."

"He used to say that?" Brent asked with a snicker.

"After watching me with a man once," Brianna explained, recalling her first time with Ron and Jenna, "The man asked Bret if he could ask him a personal question. Bret laughed and said, 'Son, you've swapped spit and other body fluids with my wife . . . doesn't get more personal than that.'"

Brent laughed. "Are you planning to stay in this big house?"

"We can if you want to."

"No disrespect, but that's not what I asked."

"I don't want to be alone," Brianna reiterated. "If I am to be, one option is to buy a condo in town. It's where Tim and Rhonda live, and he said there are some units available. Ron and Jenna will probably buy there also."

"So, you'd be with your friends?"

"Some friends. I have other friends here on the shore, but as you said, not enough to keep me here." Brianna raised her finger as another idea occurred to her. "We could both move into the condo. You'd like Ron, Jenna, Rhonda, Tim and Corrine. I think Corrine is actually pretty close to your age."

"Why would that matter?"

"You might be interested in her."

Brent frowned and shook his head. "Boy, did I read you wrong."

Now it was Brianna's turn to frown. "Read me wrong?"

"You said I would be a good journalist, but maybe not. I took some statements you made and drew the wrong conclusions."

"What conclusions?"

"You said you had an active sexual libido, which I experienced. You said my father let you have sex with other men since he couldn't satisfy you, you and I had incredible sex and then you invited me to move in with you," he counted off. "From that I concluded that you wanted me to live with because you wanted me for sex."

"No, you came to the right conclusion," Brianna confirmed. "But that doesn't mean I wouldn't want you to have a relationship of your own."

"While still having sex with you? That would be a difficult balancing act."

"Why? You couldn't handle two women?"

"Not if the other found out."

"That wouldn't be a problem with Corrine."

"I'm not sure I want an explanation of that," Brent said with a hollow expression. He shook his head. "Actually, I do."

"Okay. Remember last night when I asked if you were open-minded? Well, this is one of those moments when you need to be." She paused to think about the best way to present this information, then decided to just tell it like it is. If Brent chose to stay with her, he would be exposed—pun intended—to some new concepts. "Ron, Jenna, Rhonda, Tim, Corrine and I; we've all had sex together."

"At the same time?" He asked with incredulity.

"Yes."

Brent tried to visualize that. Of course, he'd heard of people having group sex and had even seen it in some porno movies. "That's amazing. I've never known anyone who did group sex."

"Now you do."

"And so, if I were to move in with you, it's probable that I would become involved in that also," Brent deduced.

"Not probable. You definitely would," Brianna corrected. "But only if you wanted to, of course."

"That's both intriguing and frightening." He shook his head. "Now I really have some thinking to do. If you don't mind, I think I'll take a shower."

"A cold shower?" she asked with a smirk.

He shook his head. "It's where I do my best thinking."

"Need me to come wash anything?" She made the jerk-off gesture with her fist.

"No, but you could hold that thought for later."

Their conversation had taken them through mid-afternoon, so Brianna decided it would also be a good time for her to have a warm soaking bath.

* * *

After showering, shaving and completely dressing, Brent returned to the kitchen, but found it vacant. He searched the living room, dining room and office but still didn't find Brianna. Going to her room, he stopped outside to listen. He could hear water moving around, so he assumed she was bathing. Returning to the living room, he sat on the sofa and perused through the photo album again, taking time to study the pictures a little more closely. The images had Brent ruminating about how much like his father he might be. Nearly an hour passed before he realized how long he'd been lost in thought. He was further curious as to what Brianna was up to.

Setting the album down, Brent went back to her bedroom. The door was open, and he found her sitting on the bed in a leopard robe not unlike the one she had on this morning, but shorter in length. He stood in the doorway for a few seconds just watching her brush her hair.

Finally, she looked up and saw him. "Hey. Come in. You've been in the bathroom all that time?"

"Oh, no," Brent chuckled, stepping nearer the bed. "Finished that an hour ago. I didn't know what you were doing, so I looked through the photo album again."

"I decided to enjoy a nice warm soak in the tub. You could have joined me," she added seductively, reaching out and rubbing the front of his pants.

"Well, I didn't want to disturb you."

She felt his cock growing and impulsively unzipped his pants and pulled the elastic of his underwear down to free his now hard penis. Without skipping a beat, she slid her lips over his shaft.

Brent groaned.

They were interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell.

"Oh, hell," Brianna said. "Probably just another neighbor wanting to extend condolences. Let's just ignore it and, hopefully, they'll go away."

The visitor was persistent, but when it finally stopped, Brianna's phone rang. The caller ID showed it was Tim.

With a heavy sigh, she answered.

"Hi, Brianna. Corinne and I are at your front door."

"Oh, sorry. I couldn't come to the door right away," she lied. "Be there in a minute." She considered dressing, then thought, the hell with it. They've seen me with less on than this. "Stay here," she said to Brent.

She at least tightened her robe to look somewhat presentable. Both Tim's and Corrine's eyes widened when she opened the door. Imagining what they were thinking, she explained, "I just had a bath."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers