Beyond the Ordinary - Into the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alone?" Tim asked. But before she could answer, he further inquired, "He's still here, isn't he?"

"Yes, I bathed alone, and yes, he's still here. I invited him to stay so he wouldn't have to drive back upstate at night." She didn't hide the agitation in her voice. "And what brings the two of you back so soon?"

"Brianna," Corrine said in response to her tone, "as your attorneys, it's our job to look out for your interests. You—"

"I know. I'm sorry," she said, calming down. She led them into the living room. "So, what's up?"

"It's not good news, I'm afraid," Tim said.

"Okay. Let me have it."

"There's no record of a Brent Braxton anywhere in this state."

"What?"

"I'm glad something finally got your attention," Tim noted.

"Maybe his mother went back to her maiden name," Brianna suggested.

"Don't you think we thought of that?" Tim questioned. "No record of her either."

"What about the DNA? What did that show?"

"The results aren't in yet, but what do you expect DNA of someone who doesn't exist to show?"

"Oh, shit!" Brianna exclaimed, dropping to the sofa. "But you saw his birth certificate and her divorce decree."

"I saw a birth certificate for a child named Brent Braxton. Doesn't mean it was for him," Tim said pointing in the direction of the bedrooms, assuming that's where the man was. "The birth certificate showed the mother was Carla Braxton and the father Bret Braxton, which are the same two persons for whom the divorce decree was for. But again, there's nothing to link either to him."

"So, he misrepresented himself," Brianna concluded.

"So, it would seem."

"Sonofabitch!" Brianna popped up, stepped out of the living room and yelled, "Brent, come here!"

He appeared a few seconds later.

"You lied to me!"

"What? What are you talking about?" Brent responded.

"There's no record of you anywhere," Tim told him.

"You've been sweet talking me with lies!" Brianna shouted. "And I stupidly swallowed them. I want you out of here!" She pointed to the front door, anger rising, fighting back tears.

"But there's an explanation," Brent protested.

"I don't want to hear any more of your lies! Get out!"

Tim stepped between Brianna and Brent. "You should leave."

Looking sad, Brent said, "Can I at least get my things?"

Tim escorted him to the bedroom he was using.

As he stuffed his clothes into a duffel bag, he said, "Tim, please let me explain."

Tim held up a hand. "Here's some free legal advice. Anything you say can be used against you. You're better off just leaving."

As Brent headed toward the front door, to Brianna's disdainful expression, he said, "Thought you were more understanding."

She was about to retort when Corrine stopped her with a shake of her head.

After Brent was gone, Tim watched from the front window.

"I'm sorry about this, Brianna," Corrine offered.

"I should have listened to the two of you last night. He was so sincere."

"That's how con men are."

"You think that's what he is?"

Corrine shrugged. "Who knows?"

"Would you like to come back to town and stay with us?" Tim offered. "Maybe you shouldn't be alone right now."

"Maybe you're right," Brianna agreed, her anger not quite completely subsiding. She turned to go to her bedroom when she noticed a large envelope standing on the floor against the sofa. "He forgot the envelope with his papers. Should we try to catch him."

"He hasn't left yet. He's just sitting there. And yes, we don't want anything of his in our possession, whether it's valid or not."

Brianna scooped it up and headed for the door. "I've still got some things to say to him," she growled angrily.

"Not a good idea," Corrine cautioned.

But Brianna was already out of the door. The lawyers hurriedly followed.

When he saw her coming, Brent started to drive off, but halted when she held up the envelope.

Rolling down the window, Brent said, "Did you bother to look at the other papers in there?" before they could stop him from talking.

"What other papers?"

"There are other papers that explain that while Brent Braxton was the name I was born with, my mother had it changed later to her maiden name—"

"We checked under her maiden name and couldn't find anything on Carla Johnson either," Tim said, cutting him short.

"That's not her maiden name," Brent countered.

"That's what is on the papers—"

"I just learned this myself since she passed," Brent told them. "She was married briefly for a couple of years before marrying my . . . before marrying Bret. He died in an auto accident. Her maiden name was Franklin. My name was changed to Brent Franklin." He pointed to the envelope. "It's all in there—and more."

Tim started pulling papers out of the envelope. Many were folded requiring him to reach in to the bottom, which was why he didn't see them the first time. He handed some to Corrine.

"Her lawyer very reluctantly told me," Brent went on, "that they got together one last time about three months before the divorce, and from that, she became pregnant. She was paranoid about Bret finding out about me. She feared that if he did, he would try to take me from her."

"He didn't want children," Brianna revealed, her anger subsiding. "So, I don't think he would have tried to take you from her. He wasn't that kind of man. I can't imagine why she would have thought that."

"I don't know, either," Brent said. "Particularly since you said he would have been a good father. I'm just telling you what her lawyer told me. His card is in the envelope if you want to call him."

"I actually know him," Corrine said, finding the card. "I will call."

"Good," Brent said. "Then maybe you'll all finally believe me."

"Why don't we all go back inside," Tim suggested. "From what I'm seeing in these papers, I think we can resolve this."

"I concur," Corrine said. "That okay with you, Brianna?"

She responded by opening the car door for Brent. He switched the motor off and exited the vehicle. Brianna put her arm around him as they walked back to the house.

"I'm really sorry about jumping to conclusions," she offered.

"I guess I did cast a lot of doubt."

Once inside, Tim's cell phone rang. It was a brief exchange. "DNA confirms Brent is Bret's son."

Corrine went into the study to call the other lawyer. After several minutes, she joined the others in the living room. "Well, to use Brent's words, the lawyer was very reluctant to talk, but did confirm Brent's story. He didn't know why she was so fearful of Bret finding out about the child, just that she was."

"I guess we'll never know," Brianna surmised.

"Doesn't really matter," Brent said, brushing it off. "It's water under the bridge. Can't go back and change it."

"No, you can't," Corinne agreed.

"Well, Brent, it seems we owe you an apology," Tim offered. "Do you have any plans?"

"Well, it seems that Brianna is my only relative," Brent pointed out, "so to speak. I still would like to learn more about . . . my father . . . and get to know my stepmother better. I think it will help me to know more about myself."

"I had offered Brent to stay here," Brianna told them. "Now that the misunderstanding has been cleared up, the offer still stands."

"And if I know Brianna," Tim said, "you probably already know her pretty well."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Brianna challenged.

"You're going to tell me this virile young man spent the night here and you slept in separate beds?"

"We did," she answered with a smirk. "It wasn't until this morning that we got to know each other better."

They all laughed.

"Was he worth getting to know?" Corinne asked with a grin.

"He was," Brianna confirmed. "And we were just about to get to know each other some more when you two arrived." She and Brent were sitting side by side, so she leaned over and kissed him. Naturally, he kissed back. She rubbed his cock through his pants, so he did the same to her pussy, which was only covered by panties. Spreading her legs, he turned more toward her. Pulling her panty leg aside to expose her vagina, he touched a finger to his mouth to moisten it, and then used his forefinger to rub her clit. "Mmmm," she moaned.

Sitting across from them, Tim merely shook his head, but he was grinning. Corinne looked on with great interest in Brent's cock.

With a lustful look on her face, Brianna asked the lawyers, "What are you two doing? You just going to watch? Join in. I want to see you do each other."

Brent looked up. "Are you taking after Bret? Wanting to watch?"

"They're cousins. Watching them is erotic."

Tim and Corinne looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"Well, I don't want to just watch," the female attorney said. She stood and started removing her pants.

"Let's take this to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable," Brianna said, standing up. She took Brent's hand and they walked off. The lawyers followed.

In her bedroom, Brianna laid across her bed sideways. Brent squatted on the floor to resume fingering and eating her pussy.

Corinne only managed to undress her lower half before Tim pushed her onto the bed to partake of her vaginal delights.

Brent removed the interference of Brianna's panties. Eating her pussy was a delicacy like no other. She continually moaned and cooed her enjoyment.

On the other side of the bed, Tim stood and quickly shed all his clothes. Climbing on the mattress, he squatted and slid his cock into his cousin's pussy. The two had fucked a number of times since she first came for a visit and stayed, but each time was a thrill, particularly with the thought of their familial relationship.

Brianna and Corinne ended up in positions that had their heads side by side, so they leaned against each other. There was something thrilling for Brianna about feeling another woman next to her while her stepson—there was a new term to get used to—was doing a marvelous job of tonguing her. The thought that he was her stepson added a level of wickedness to this.

Twisting her neck, Brianna wanted to watch the cousins fucking. She was able to extend her arm to play with the other woman's clit. She wasn't normally into women, but for some erotic reason, it was just exciting to do in a group setting.

Brent slid a finger into Brianna's hole to finger fuck her while he tongued her clit. That coupled with her hand on Corinne's pussy and the squishy sounds of the cousins fucking had her coming in a shivering orgasm. It was so good, she had to push her stepson's head away for a second because her clit was becoming too sensitive.

It didn't take long for her to be ready again. She sat up turned onto hands and knees. As she did that, Brent stripped down, and then climbed onto the bed to fuck her doggy-style. She loved the penetration he was able to get from this position. She was slightly over Corinne, so she raised the lawyer's top to expose her tits and flicked the woman's nipples.

Down below, Tim had switched from cock to mouth on pussy.

As Brent fucked his stepmother—he grinned to himself at the thought of that—he pulled off her robe and then undid her bra. She quickly lifted one arm and then the other so he could remove it. Glancing up and seeing the big tits dangling, Corinne reached up and twisted the nearest nipple.

"Ooooh!" Brianna purred. She then bent down and whispered in Corinne's ear, "Wait until you get this cock inside you. Mmmmm."

That thought and Tim's growing talent with his tongue brought Corinne to climax. She shuddered and bent her toes as the wonderful pleasure spread through her. She, too, had to push her cousin's tongue away.

While she recovered, Brianna and Brent changed positions with him on his back and her squatting on his face. Ready for a change also, Corinne got on her hands and knees with her face directly over Brent's large, wet cock, covered with Brianna's pussy juice. Brianna bent over and added saliva to the coating as she took the penis into her mouth. As Tim got behind his cousin for their own turn at doggy-style, Brianna grabbed Brent's dick and aimed it at Corinne for a taste. The lawyer eagerly slid her lips over it, noticing instantly that he was bigger than Tim as he filled her mouth.

Relinquishing Brent's cock, Brianna sat up and leaned over to give Tim a kiss. He reached over and fondled her breasts. Brianna bent down again sucking one of Brent's balls into her mouth.

Brent moaned loudly from one woman sucking his cock while the other sucked his balls.

Corinne removed her mouth and Brianna used the lubrication of the other woman's saliva to pump her hand up and down his shaft as she eased off Brent's face. He sat up. Brianna moved around and pulled Tim's dick out of Corinne and sucked her juices off. She pushed him onto his back and continued her oral ministrations on him. Corinne straddled Tim's face and enjoyed his tongue poking her pussy.

Brent stood up on the bed and walked over to Corinne, feeding his cock to her.

Once she had Tim's cock nicely coated, Brianna squatted over it and impaled herself. Like Corinne, she could feel that Tim was not as big as Brent, but he still felt good inside of her. She rotated around on him. In her line of sight was Corinne slurping on her stepson's delicious dick. She leaned in for a lick and Corinne yielded.

With two female mouths again on his penis, feeling euphoric, Brent reached around and cupped the side of each woman's face. Gently, he pressed them against his rod, and each wrapped her lips around his shaft. He then pumped his hips, sliding his cock between their lips. Brianna allowed his dick to slide into her mouth; Corinne then took a testicle in her mouth and pulled on it. She let it pop out and then massaged both nuts with one hand. The women then took turns sucking him, alternating between cock and balls.

Brent again moaned loudly.

"I want him to fuck me!" Corinne whispered urgently to Brianna.

"Don't blame you." Brianna initiated another position change.

Corinne rotated onto her back.

Brianna ordered Brent, "Fuck her."

Brent grinned. "With pleasure." He moved between her legs, grasped his cock and eased it into Corinne.

She whimpered as his bulk filled her. He pumped her slowly and the pleasure of it was all her mind could comprehend. She glimpsed Brianna lying down next to her but facing the opposite way and Tim beginning to fuck her, but aside from the visual, it didn't really register. She felt Brianna take her hand and squeeze, but she was too weak to squeeze back. All she could focus on was how fantastic this fuck was. She could definitely have a continuing relationship with this man.

For Brent, the feel of Corinne's pussy was so much different than Brianna's. Though both were softer than anything he had ever experienced, Corinne's was tighter and smaller and felt divine. He was fairly certain he would not be able to hold out too much longer. He was fairly certain he didn't want to hold out much longer.

They were slightly distracted by the loud cries from Brianna as Tim was really pounding her.

To remain focused, Brent bent down and pressed his lips to Corinne's. She simply melted from the kiss. She'd never had such a magnificent kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and held tight.

Brent didn't know if she kissed as well as Brianna. Like their pussies, it was simply a different feel. But he felt something with Corinne he hadn't felt with Brianna. He couldn't quite define it. It was merely a feeling. And it felt great. And he could feel his balls churning. He pumped harder. He wanted to come with this woman.

"I'm close to coming," he whispered in her ear. "I want you to come with me."

That was as much stimulation as anything physical that could have been done to her. Her pussy began to tingle. "I'm ready!"

He fucked her even harder and she started screaming, "Yes, yes, yes, YES!"

Corinne's pussy was on fire as her orgasm enveloped her. Brent thrust as long as he could and quickly pulled out, blowing his load all over her abdomen, also groaning loudly.

By osmosis, Brianna came heavily, whipping her head from side to side. She wrapped her legs around Tim's waist, hands on his ass, pressing his cock as deeply into her as it would go.

When she finally let go, Tim pulled out and jerked himself to spray semen all over her abdomen.

Brent remained on top of Corinne gazing into her eyes. She gazed back.

Seeing the attention they were giving each other, but not able to hear what they were saying to one another, Brianna rolled off facing Tim and the other couple and whispered to Tim, "Good. I was hoping they'd hit it off."

"Brent and Corinne? Why?" Tim asked. "I would have thought you wanted him all to yourself."

Shaking her head, Brianna explained, "He's had a mixed-up life so far. I want him to be able to have a life of his own with a woman of his own. Having said that, I'd like it to be with a woman who would be amenable to him fucking his stepmother."

"And that would be Corinne," Tim deduced.

"Yes, it would," Brianna confirmed. "But not only for that reason, I really think they would make a good couple. How would you feel about your cousin having her own partner?"

"I have Rhonda. Corinne should have someone. And as you point out, we're all agreeable to swapping."

"That's what I wanted to hear you say." Brianna got up, went into the bathroom to get everyone a towel. When she returned, they were all sitting on the bed. Handing out the towels and joining them, she said, "Tim, I think I want to look at the available units in your building. Can you arrange that?"

"Be happy to."

Looking at Corinne as he spoke, Brent said, "Brianna, you said your offer to stay still stands, so I'd like to move with you."

"Of course. Something help you make up your mind?" She asked with a smirk.

"Something about it sounds alluring."

"Something or someone?"

"It's more of a legal matter."

"He needs a good lawyer," Corinne said, "and I'm ready to be wide open for him!"

Everyone chuckled.

"And though Bret is now into the wind, a little of him will still be with us through his son."

THE END