All Comments on 'BFF's Alt Tomboy Sis is a Cumslut'

by audioharlot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chieftwochieftwoabout 2 years ago

great story. going to listen to more of your stuff.

ObedientTomObedientTomabout 2 years ago

You are an amazing vocal presenter. So sexy of a voice, but also very clear and understandable. So many mumble a lot and are hard to understand. Loved the grinding part!

BrenMallinBrenMallinalmost 2 years ago

that under-your-breath "yet" at the beginning was worth 5 stars in and of itself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story sexy voice. You're amazing

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

I love continuous dirty talk perfect.

MastermltMastermlt12 months ago

Amazing.... It was like I was there and you were giving me the best fuck. Your sexy voice for me rock hard.

This is exactly what you were made to do in the world....you have a wonderful gift.... Don't ever stop! ;)

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

I've been reading stories on Lit for years. I'm not even rea.ly sure how, but I stumbled on to audio stories. So I started sampling some of them. I tried a couple of guys posts but neither of them did much for me. They just sort of rambled on and on...

Anyway... you were the first female poster that I tried. This was interesting. Kind of different. Sort of a one sidled event. Interesting! Love your voice. I'm going to give your next post a shot.

Great job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraudioharlot@audioharlot
Hey hot stuff, I'm Audi. I like telling naughty stories. You can find more of me here: Patreon: patreon.com/audioharlot Twitter: twitter.com/audioharlot Website: radioharlot.com I hope I make you cum!