Bffs Pt. 02: Homework

Story Info
Georgina gets humiliated by Amy again!
1.7k words
4.4
20.5k
17

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks had passed since the incident and Amy hadn't once mentioned it. I thought she must of realised it's not fair on me. Thank fuck!

One day after school we was at my house doing our homework, which I was struggling with! Amy was a lot cleverer than me, I don't think she's ever failed a test!

I'd hardly got started when Amy closed her book. "Finished! How long will you be? I wanna put a film on." She said.

"Too long." I said with a sigh.

"I could do it for you," Amy said with a smile.

"Oh my God, really?" I said gleefully. She never helps me with my homework.

"If you do something for me." She said with an evil smile.

"Erm, what?" I replied.

"Well do you remember what happened in that van?" She said giggling.

"I'm not doing that Amy!" I shot back.

"Not even just the foot one? I'll do your homework whilst you do it." Amy said calmly.

"So I worship your feet whilst you do my homework, then that's it?" I said nervously, wondering why I'm even considering this.

"Yeah, now pass me your book, and get under the table." She said grabbing my book and putting it on the table in front of her.

"Erm, I, okay," I stuttered. I didn't want to do it, but needed help though! I got on my knees and crawled under the make up table she was sat at.

I faced her and looked down at her feet. I took a deep breath and sighed, lifting her feet and started taking her socks off.

"Erm what are you doing? You have to smell them first," she giggled lifting her feet to my face.

I hesitantly started to sniff them. They didn't smell as bad this time. I started to sniff harder, as she rubbed her feet in my face.

"Kisses please. And try and act like you like it!" Amy giggled.

I just went along with it, sniffing and kissing her feet passionately. "Mmmm," I moaned between kisses.

"Hehe, good girl, now socks off and carry on." She demanded.

I pealed her socks off and stared at her feet. To be fair I can see why some people like this, her feet are beautiful. Small, tanned with white nail polish on. I leant in and held them to my face. I took a deep breath. "Mmmmmm!" I moaned before starting to kiss.

After a few minutes I held her feet in front of me and slowly licked them both all the way from the heel to the toes then passionately kissing back down them.

"Oh my god that feels good", Amy moaned.

I slowly moved my tongue in between all her toes, before slowly starting to suck them.

"How do they taste?" Amy giggled.

"Amazing!" I said carrying on the pretending I like it thing. "How long have you got left on my homework?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot, I'll start now! I'll take my time though so you can have that amazing taste for longer." She said laughing.

"Oh thanks!" I said with a fake laugh and started to suck again. I was sucking one foot whilst sniffing the other, moaning as I do.

"Your welcome!" She giggled. "Play with yourself whilst you do it!" She continued.

I didn't question it, I lifted my skirt, put my hand down my panties and started to finger myself. "Oh my god," I moaned in pleasure. I instantly started to suck harder and more passionately, focused so much on my own pleasure that I was actually enjoying what was happening.

Without any instruction I started to deep throat her feet. My orgasm built, I was about to cum with my friends foot in my mouth. "mmmmphhh", I squeeled as I came hard! My hand was soaked! I pulled her foot out my mouth to get my breath back.

"Erm your not done." She said pushing her feet back to my face.

I sighed, but without any fight I slowly started to suck again. I glansed up from under the table at the clock on the wall and hour had passed! She finished hers in 20 minutes, why was mine taking so long?

Another 20 minutes had passed and I was still slobbering on her feet! I hesitantly pulled her feet away, "erm are you nearly done?" I said shyly.

"Oh I finished your homework ages ago, but you've cum and I haven't, so carry on till I have." She instructed as though she was my boss or something.

"You can cum from me sucking your feet?" I replied.

"Maybe, but it will probably take a few more hours!" Amy laughed. "If you want it to end faster, you can eat my ass?" She said giggling, "but you have to ask for that." She laughed.

My jaw was sore, I needed this to end, but I didn't want to ea her ass again! "Can we not just stop? You can finish yourself off in the bathroom?" I asked nervously.

"No chance! You have to return the favour and make me cum. I helped you cum with my feet didn't I? Now you have to help me cum." Amy hissed.

"I made myself cum, not your feet!" I shouted.

"My feet got you in the mood though." She winked.

"If thats the case why don't you suck my toes and play with yourself?" I said agressively.

"I dont like feet. Anyway all this talkings annoying me. Do you want a few hours of my feet, or a shorter time on my ass?" She said as though there was no other option. "Your my bestie you should want to help!" She continued with a soft voice, sounding a bit upset.

I can never say no to her when she's sad, I thought about it. Ass eating is worse, but it would be a lot faster. Oh my god I hate myself! "Right I'll erm, do the ass one." I said quietly.

"Like I said before you have to ask for that." She grinned.

Oh my god why was this happening! "Erm, I, erm, can I eat your ass?" I said reluctantly.

"Course you can, anything for you." She giggled as she stood up and took her skirt and panties off. "Come on then." She said as she motioned for me to crawl from under the table to her.

I slowly made my way over to her, she bent over slightly and parted her cheeks. "Enjoy." She said laughing.

I just wanted to get it over with, so I dove right in, licking and kissing enthusiastically. Before long my tongue was up her asshole. It actually didn't seem as bad this time, neither did her feet to be fair. I started tongue fucking her ass hard and fast.

"Slow down, I want you to get the full taste, move it around up there!" She hissed.

I did as I was told, after about half an hour I pulled back, "how long? Are you close to coming yet?" I asked softly.

"Nowhere near. I know, lie down!" She said pushing me to my back.

"Why? What are ymphhh!" My words where cut off as her pussy sat down over my mouth and nose. I knew what I had to do, I started to lick without instruction.

"Ooh you couldn't wait for that could you!" Amy laughed. "Play with yourself again!" She hissed.

I did as I was told, fingering myself whilst eating her pussy. She was grinding over my mouth and nose, I hated it, but my orgasm was building. I was licking harder and harder. My body started tensing up, I was about to cum, she noticed and grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Open your mouth slut!" She hissed.

"I'm not doing the piss one!" I shouted.

"Do you want to cum?" She rplied with a smile.

I needed to! "Erm, yeah." I said nervously.

"Open up then." She giggled.

I was so close to cumming, I needed it! I reluctantly opened my mouth as she sat her pussy between my lips sealing them open. She instantly started to piss as I started rubbing myself.

I was so lost in my own orgasm I couldn't even taste how bad the piss was, in fact I was so close to cumming that I was actually getting turned on by being used by my best frend. I even started flicking her clit with my tongue as I gulped down her piss. She loved that!

"Oh my god you little slut! I knew you'd enjoy it eventually!" She shouted in exctasy.

I started squirting everywhere as she lifted up covering my face in piss before sitting back down. "Make me cum bitch!" She shouted.

We was in this position for about 10 minutes as I ate her to orgasm. After she finished she rubbed her soaking pussy over my face again. "Hahahaha you loved that didn't you!" She shouted as she stood up.

"No it was horrible!" I said.

"You came twice, once with my feet in your mouth, once covered in my piss!" She laughed.

"Because I fingered myself!" I shouted.

"Well, I'll let you finger yourself again next time!". She laughed.

"There won't be a next time!" I shot back.

"We'll see." She said mocking me. She actually thinks I'm lying, and that I enjoyed it!

"Shut up that's the last time I swear!" I shouted, wiping the piss and cum off my face.

"Course it is, I believe you," she winked. "Anyway, I need to go home now, your mum gets back at 6 doesn't she? Its quarter to 6 now, you better get cleaned up!" She laughed, as she got dressed.

Amy left as I ran to the bathroom and got straight in the shower, washing the piss off my face and out my hair. I hated myself.

I came back to my room and checked my phone. There was a text off Amy. 'Thank you so much your such a good friend! And I love how much you love worshipping my feet, ass and pussy! And I love it even more how much you love drinking my piss! Cant wait for next time my little bestie slut! xxx'.

I didn't know what to text back, I just lay in bed and drifted off to sleep.

...TO BE CONTINUED..