Bhakti - A Zavnir Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm hit her and she was afraid she'd cum so hard she would strain something. She clenched around his invading tongue, squeezing so hard it ejected him. His rough thumb on her clit sent sparks down her nervous system. Richard let her ride out the entirety of her climax with his face glued to her pussy.

When the final tremor finally passed, Richard staggered up to stand between her spread legs. Alys looked up at him, knowing her eyes were probably glazed. She reached down to spread her overly wet pussy, jerking when her fingers touched her clit. "You can put it in," she said thickly.

His dick was so erect, it looked angry. Sweat beaded on his forehead. Richard shook head with a pained expression.

"No," he said.

"I won't tell anyone you enjoyed it," she teased.

He suddenly surged forward, the tip of his penis parting her lips. Alys held her breath, thrilled at the sudden change. But his dick slid further up to run over her sensitive clit instead. Richard groaned at the denial.

"No, I can't." he grimaced.

Alys didn't push him further. She was convinced if he slid his cock over her pussy enough times, it would eventually find its way inside. Panting, Richard pumped his hips as if simulating sex and rubbed the underside of his cock against her slick pussy. He stared at her pussy with his hot gaze as he sawed his dick against it over and over again. His moans grew in volume and pitch, until he frantically pushed himself away from her and planted himself in front of the hole.

He stroked himself furiously with his cock now covered in her juices. The walls nearly shook with the loud, unearthly moan that came out of his mouth as he jetted cum straight into the hole, nearly twice the amount he ejaculated the first time.

Alys let her legs drift down so her feet were back on the ground. Hearing him climax so loudly, so uncontrollably, made her throb with need again. People in Zavnir always wanted to fuck and more often than not they wanted to fuck her, but the need that she felt exuding from the Valley man was unlike anything else she'd ever experienced. It made her want to reach out to touch him. But he stood a distance from her, face turned away.

Alys turned the video off. The only sounds in the room were their ragged breaths as they stayed where they were, recovering. She found the strength to stand up and pull her pants back on. They dressed in complete silence and it was only when she opened the door with her PD that she noticed the look on his face.

It stabbed at her, the stark look of regret. Guilt. His eyes haunted by what he just did.

"Richard..." she started, wanting to comfort him.

"No, no more," he said almost harshly. He ran a hand through his hair and turned away from her. "I... I'm sorry. I'm going to go back to the Valley. Right now."

Alys would normally argue, but this time she knew it would be useless. So she did what he wanted and opened the doors to him all the way to the guest rooms and waited for him to pack up his few possessions. He avoided meeting her gaze the entire time. At the front gates, the guards let him through. Alys watched his figure disappear into the Wasteland night on his motorbike, feeling numb.

He didn't say goodbye.

--

Richard drove back to Salve Valley in a daze. He only stopped to refuel his motorbike or to briefly check to see if he was on course. He avoided popular routes since he was carrying more money than usual and the shotgun strapped to his back was only able to fend off so many people. Taking round-about routes also meant the trip back would be longer than usual. He didn't want to admit he was stalling.

He could still taste her. Damn it, he could still hear her moans and feel the warm flesh in his hands. His climax was the most intense one he'd ever experienced after rubbing himself on her. Richard had so desperately wanted to sink into her perfectly formed pussy it was nearly painful not to. Even after orgasming, his dick indignantly pointed at Alys and went 'why didn't we do it inside her?'

But the orgasm dissipated the complete fog of horniness and he realized what he did was basically like sex with Alys. What did it matter if he didn't go into her pussy? He had his dick in her mouth, he had her juices all over him, he had his mouth on her...

Christ, he was despicable.

With a snarl he turned his bike off the road and ripped his helmet off and whipped it to the ground in frustration. It was the middle of the night; the skies were clear so the moon was able to look down on his tantrum with serene indifference. He turned back towards the direction of Zavnir and watched the lights dance off the side of the lush mountain. It stuck out like a sore thumb in the vast dead wastelands, all green and vibrant with life with its artificially engineered environment. Unlike most towns in the wasteland, Zavnir was brimming with life and resources. It was a paradise most regular people wished they could be a part of.

"Why me?" he hollered in the direction of the mountain. "You can have anything you want, why play with me?"

He kicked his helmet viciously. Damn the mountain, damn the Zavnirians, damn Alys. He sat on a rock with his back to Zavnir for a few long minutes to stare at the moon. What the hell was he going to tell Angela when he got back to the Valley? Was he going to lie to her?

Richard sat in stillness for a long time. Occasionally he took sips of water. He decided he was going to tell Angela everything and then never return to Zavnir again. If she decided to leave him, he'd have to accept that consequence. Grimly, he got up from the rock and picked up his dusty helmet from the ground.

After strapping the helmet back on his head, he continued his journey, this time not taking any round-about paths.

--

Richard smelled the smoke before he saw it. If it wasn't dark, he probably would have spotted the smoke miles away, but it only came into view with the break of dawn.

Salve Valley was burning.

Richard pushed his bike to go as fast as it could back towards his home. A few figures wandered just outside the town's limits; he breathed a small sigh of relief when he recognized the faces, but it was not heartening to see them on guard with firearms in their grip.

"Rich!" one of them shouted when he got close enough for them to recognize him. "Christ, I was about to shoot you!"

"What the fuck's going on?" he demanded, abandoning his bike and stalking to them.

"One pile of dog shit after the next," the townsman spat. "We gotta evacuate before the raiders come back."

Richard hurried into the town and was horrified to see several houses and trailers in shambles. The power lines running through residences were all jumbled among the wreckage. Several spots had fire smoldering among the rubble. The town's leader, Sarge, was in the middle of the mess trying to get as much of their belongings as possible onto vehicles. He gave a sigh when he saw Richard approach.

"We were trying to contact you back in Zavnir," Sarge said. "But we received notice that you had just left."

"What happened?"

"Freak dust storm," Sarge said. "And then a buncha motherfucking raiders immediately afterwards, pillaging our stuff. Richard, I have to tell you something."

The older town leader grabbed Richard's arm. Richard felt a deep heavy feeling grow at the pit of his stomach.

"Son, I don't think... I don't think Angela made it."

Richard swallowed. "What are you talking about?"

"Your house got flattened in the sandstorm. We tried to send in someone to see if Angela was alright but then the raiding started. Your house was totally burned down in the chaos."

Stunned, Richard withdrew from Sarge's grip and found himself walking towards where he used to live. It was a small cabin held together with scrap construction material. They had tried to fortify it with metal plates and cement, but those weren't easy to come by. As he approached the lot where his house stood, the smell of smoke grew overwhelming.

It was only a charred, smoking mess there now.

"Maybe she was at a friends' house."

"Nobody's seen her," Sarge said.

"Maybe she got out."

"Richard..."

"Did you even try looking for her?" Richard demanded.

"Yes, I did."

Richard stared wordlessly at the other man. Of course Sarge would have tried to look for Angela. He had always taken care of Salve Valley residents. If she was nowhere to be seen then it must mean...

"Son, we will look through the rubble. But right now we need to leave for Zavnir."

"I'm... I'm not going back there."

"We have no choice," Sarge said. He clapped a hand on his shoulder, bringing Richard out of his daze. "They agreed to shelter us for a while until we recover. I am not waiting for them to change their minds. We need their help."

Richard looked around the ruins of his home. He caught the gazes of several of his townspeople, all of them looking haggard with lines of strain on their faces. Quite a few of them were injured. Richard took a shaky breath. His people needed help and everything else, including his guilty conscience, had to wait.

"Alright," he said finally. "What do you need me to do?"

--

Alys hurried out of the main hall when her PD alerted her of their arrival. She was joined by other Zavnirians to help the Valley people into their guest quarters. Several battered looking vehicles parked temporarily right by the front gate, including the motorcycle Richard used.

She caught his glance as he got off his bike, but they were both interrupted with a wave of activity. Doctors rushed out to help the wounded into the sick bay in the guest houses. Alys helped Ray with the injured while Richard directed a few vehicles to the makeshift garage at the opposite end of the courtyard. The vehicles would need repairs and upgrades if the townsmen were to return out to the wastelands.

A few members of the Assembly went out to meet the Valley's leader, an older man they called Sarge. He was invited inside to discuss logistics with the Assembly. Sarge was the whole reason why the Valley had such a good relationship with Zavnir. His connection with the Assembly certainly saved the lives of his people.

While she stitched up more severe wounds, Ray was hard at work on two Valley men who had severe injuries. One of them was unconscious with bloody bandages around his head and the other had a gunshot wound that would not stop bleeding.

"The medical section is sending in more doctors as soon as they can," she said over her shoulder when she got a ping on her PD.

"Tell them to bring transfusions. One of them has severe head trauma so we'll probably need a neurologist eventually but it's more important to stabilize him at the moment," Ray said by the intensive care units. Alys relayed the message.

Alys spent thirty more frazzled minutes helping the wounded. She was eventually relieved by a better medical team and she was ushered out to make more space for them. The sudden stalling of activity made her feel numb. Casting a look back into the sick bay, she spotted several women huddled inside.

Which one of them was Angela? Her hand curled into a fist as shame washed over her. How could she even think about something like that right now? But her brain went into the thoughts all the same. The women inside were injured. Richard was not there by their side. None of them were Angela.

She was about to go and covertly try to find her when she heard someone faintly say the name: "...Angela..."

Before she knew what she was doing she was inside the sick bay again, shaking the person she thought the voice came from.

"Did you say Angela? Where is she?" she asked. "How can I - "

"Alys, you can't be in here anymore," Ray's voice said warningly. She ignored it. The woman who said Angela's name blinked up at her.

"Did you know her?" the woman asked.

"Yes," Alys lied. "Tell me where she is, please."

The woman shuddered slightly and did a strange gesture, quickly touching her forehead, chest, then left and right shoulder, then clasped her hands together.

"Angela is with God now," the woman said hoarsely. "Poor thing."

Alys felt the blood drain from her face and limbs. "What do you mean?"

"Oh my dear," the woman said solemnly. She almost looked at Alys sympathetically as if she felt sorry the Zavnirian didn't understand what it meant to be with God. "She's dead."

--

He sat by himself at the top of the cement wall, staring out to the Wastelands. Alys could just see his back when she looked up from the courtyard. The Zavnir mountain was surrounded by three story tall cement walls with steel interiors. It was their first line of defense against invaders, but it was also the base of the atmospheric shield network that filtered out toxins in the air. Along with the air filters that lined the upper plateaus that Richard was employed to clean, they breathed clean air in Zavnir. In certain lighting, Alys could see faint shimmers of a laser-base shield that stretched from the top of the wall to the upper plateaus.

Guards that patrolled the tops of the wall had to occasionally wear gas masks if the air quality dipped below a certain standard. That usually happened when a toxic dust storm blew by. Alys knew that people of the Wastelands didn't or couldn't abide by those rules as they lived in poor air quality all their lives, but she couldn't help wondering if Richard had a mask on while sitting up there.

She honestly wanted to go to him. She wanted to soothe him the only way she knew how, but she knew it wouldn't be right.

When they first met two years ago, she thought she understood what kind of person Richard was. A ruddy faced, dishevelled looking man from the Wastelands who wasn't used to seeing good looking people have sex everywhere. Culture shock was common but most visitors to Zavnir were quick and eager to adjust. Not only did Richard turn down her offer, but he had apologized to her as if afraid she would be hurt.

She had felt like a child again, pouting over not having something she wanted. Ray called her experience with Richard a 'social failure'; she hated that term but she had indeed felt like something failed. Alys believed something would change after she convinced him to give her that semen sample. It would be a resolution to a problem and she would find peace again. She believed she would finally stop feeling so pathetic, so juvenile, so lacking. But he had left without saying goodbye, looking like he never wanted to see her again. He was going to go back to the wife he loved and forget about her.

Then his wife died and he was forced to come back to Zavnir. Alys found no peace. In fact, she regretted ever tempting Richard. She regretted being his guide. Staring at his back at the top of the wall made the feeling of helplessness press down harder on her. The familiar need to not be alone filled her again, just like every time Richard came to Zavnir. Only this time it was stronger and devastating. She sought out the only remedy she knew.

Ray was late returning to his personal pod since he had his hands full with the two severely wounded Valley men. But he didn't complain when he spotted her waiting for him in his bed. He simply stripped, took a shower, and joined her, fully naked.

He looked a little tired, so Alys let him lounge on his back while she curled up to rest her head on his stomach to play idly with his cock while having a front row view of it. It immediately responded to her touch, lengthening and thickening in her hand. Ray moaned a little and ran a warm hand down her spine, trailing down to fondle her ass. Alys shifted so he could get a better reach, then leaned down to suckle the top of his cock. She felt his fingers find her wet pussy lips and moaned around his dick as his large fingers dipped in experimentally.

"Did you not see Brennan before this?" Ray murmured. He was talking about the lack of cum in her pussy.

"I didn't. I just wanted to be with you."

They both knew she was lying. She wanted to be with Richard. But Ray didn't say anything more and fingered her lightly as she went back to sucking his cock. When his light touch brought her close to the edge, he nudged her up to stretch out next to him then rolled on top of her.

Ray lowered his body down to her and held her close as he shifted his hips between her legs. His hard erection found its place at her pussy and with an expertly angled thrust, he pushed into her. Alys moaned into his neck while wrapping her arms around it. His lips found hers and he gently kissed her as he started to slowly fuck her.

Brennan was good at hard and fast pounding. He had the stamina and the personality to just grab a hold of her flesh and squeeze the pleasure out of her. Ray was good at slow and enduring sex. It needed just as much stamina but Ray also had the patience for it. He enjoyed teasing out an orgasm and watching her shudder under him. He would watch her cum three, four times while holding his own pleasure in check before it got too much and he had to climax as well. It was what Alys wanted at the moment: she wanted to feel wanted.

It wasn't long before Alys came around his cock. Ray slowed his thrusting as she did, loosening his embrace so she had room to arch her back or turn her head. But seconds after she peaked he pressed close again and kissed her neck.

"Good girl," he whispered in her ear. "Now, do it again."

She whimpered as he continued his slow, torturous fuck. They started to grow sweaty and hot. The scent of sex and perspiration filled Ray's pod room. He gently nibbled her ear and trailed kisses down her neck and chest and bent to suckle on a nipple.

"I'm gonna cum -" Alys gasped out and clamped around him for the second time. Ray let out a long groan at her breast.

For a few minutes, he stopped thrusting. She could feel his cock twitching inside her. When he moved back up to kiss her, his expression was tight from the effort to not orgasm. He managed to recover and resumed the slow thrust.

"Another one," he whispered in her ear again, breathless now.

Alys tried to thrust her hips up to hasten his pace. Her legs wrapped around his hips to try to pull him in harder, deeper. But Ray resisted and kept his slow and steady pace. The pleasure was mounting again but at a frustratingly slow pace.

"You can do it," Ray said gently in her ear. "Another one. Good girl. You are so damn wet."

She was. Her juices were smeared between them, making everything extremely slick. A few more long minutes and she started tightening around him again, moaning his name. She clung to him, afraid that he would just pull away while her climax was so close. Instead he bottomed out inside her and ground their hips together.

"Fuck! Ray!"

It felt like her nerves were on fire. Her orgasm hit her violently and it left her dazed. She clenched around Ray's dick so hard he had to wait for her to unclench a little before he could move.

"Good girl," he panted in her ear. "Fuck that was -"

He gave a long, loud groan and she felt his dick twitch inside her again. Shuddering, Ray desperately thrust in and out of her as he came hard and unexpectedly. Their bodies wetly smacked together, his cock making loud squelching sounds as his hips involuntarily moved. He collapsed beside her after he fully drained himself in her.

For a long while, they merely dozed on his bed, both tired from the day and from sex. Alys woke when she felt his hand gently stroking her head.

"Did you need more?" she asked sleepily.

He arched an eyebrow at her. "I didn't know you were here for my benefit," he said teasingly.

Alys sighed and stretched out her stiff limbs. When did she become so predictable?

"Richard's wife died back in Salve Valley," Alys finally said after a stretch of silence. Ray's hand on her head stilled.