Bharathi Fucked by Father-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selvi looked at him in a very nervous way and her FIL slowly took his time and then in a rapid surge plunged his cock inside Selvi's pussy and she made a loud shriek when he broke her hymen as if she was being stabbed with a knife in her pussy. The blood was coming from her pussy and was flowing outside.

Bharathi could understand her pain as no virgin can take a 9-inch thick cock of her FIL. After that initial shriek, Selvi became a bit hysterically, she started pushing her FIL from her and started beating and scratching him with her hands.

Her FIL held her hand tights with his hand.After all, she was around 5′ 5″ and FIL was above 6.2 feet and built strong. He waited for her thrashing to die down.

When Selvi was getting subdued, Bharathi's FIL then started ramming her inside. Selvi tried to free herself again, but she couldn't break herself from the iron fist of her FIL. She was crying and tears were falling down as her FIL was making each thrust, while the white bed sheet was getting bloodied every second.

"Aiyyoo Aaaammmmaaa............. Andavaaaaaa...............help me....Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Oh........God...................................Andavaaaaaa...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...Podhu............podhu..........andavaaaaaa...vidu..da theeeevadiiiiiiii...........maaganeeeeeee.......veeeedddduuuuuuuu"

Selvi was almost getting mad by the thrusts of her FIL and bad words kept coming out of her mouth.

But slowly, her pain started disappearing and she began to feel pleasure and her moans started changing on a positive note. She stopped struggling and her legs got locked around her FIL's butt. She was finally getting the feel of the real sex.

After around 15 minutes, Selvi reached her orgasm again, and she gave a loud shout "Andavaaaa.......".

Her legs were high in the air for some time. Bharathi's FIL stopped fucking her and watching her get her delightful orgasm. She then slumped on the bed.

Bharathi's FIL also was lying on her for some time as she was slowly coming from her orgasm. Then after few minutes, her FIL mounted off her. His erect cock was dripping with blood and her cunt juices. He took her cheap white cotton panty and rubbed it clean.

(He later kept that panty for himself as a trophy).But he has not had an orgasm yet and he had the ability to delay his orgasm well.

He pulled the already tired Selvi and made her kneel on her fours. He stood near the edge of the bed and started fucking her in a doggie style. He caught hold of her hips tightly and started ramming her pussy again from the back.

Once again, Selvi started screaming but this time she screamed with less of pain and was enjoying more now. She saw Bharathi videotaping it, but she was too immersed in pleasure to bother about it.

This time, even her FIL started grunting and he was about to have an orgasm. Lucky for Selvi, they both came at the same time. Selvi's hands gave way as she had a deep orgasm and collapsed on the bed completely tired and sweating a lot.

Bharathi's FIL too shouted at top of his lungs and discharged his entire load in her pussy. Even he went a bit weak on his knees as he hastily removed his cock and fell back on his favourite arm chair with his limp cock showing the triumph of his discharge.

Selvi was lying on her face and didn't move for some time. She almost looked like she was completely tired of the sex bout and her face was radiant with happiness and tiredness. But after some time, she suddenly got up and started crying. As Nagma's FIL had said, this was her turn to act.

Bharathi went to her and consoled her and said that nothing wrong has happened. She took her to the bathroom and washed her and then counseled her for an hour that there is nothing wrong. After a long time, she finally stopped crying over her lost virginity and calmed down.

Selvi didn't come the next day as she was still sore. But after that for the next 2 months, it was an orgy at home every day. She used to come and with Bharathi's help, they would complete the tasks soon and then they were in the bed with her FIL who had his dream of having a threesome finally come true.

The end of the story

I was spellbound on hearing Bharathi's story and appreciated her courage of getting fucked by her FIL and having a threesome with her servant girl Selvi. I had an erection on hearing her story and pulled her towards me for another round of sex. I wanted her to forget her mighty FIL and his big cock and really wanted to satisfy this horny young lady.