Bi BBC, Black BBW & Bi BWC

Story Info
Bisexual Black man fucks Black wife/White husband.
1.7k words
2.63
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"This feels nice," Theodore O'Neal said as he worked his big White cock into Tyrone Whyte's ass. The big and tall Black man groaned as Theo pushed his cock up his ass and began fucking him. Meanwhile, Theodore's wife, Latonda Jones-O'Neal grabbed Tyrone's big Black dick and sucked him off. The bisexual White male with the sexy Black wife always wanted to do a threesome with a masculine, handsome bisexual Black man and at last, their fantasies came true. This is how some freaky and open-minded people get down in the environs of Kanata, Ontario. Whoever thinks of Canada as a boring place never met these three...

"Oh fuck," Tyrone groaned, and he smiled as Latonda sucked his big Black dick while Theodore fucked him in the ass. A lot of Black men who chase and fuck big-booty Black women are also enamored of big White cocks and have no desire to choose between the two. Tyrone is the kind of brother who masturbates while watching Thug Hunter and Ghetto Gaggers. The big Black man likes watching White dick slide into Black female butt holes and into Black male butt holes. No discrimination based on gender or sexuality. Tyrone is a true bisexual Black man, one who is down for whatever...

"Feels good, doesn't it, Tyrone? The world would be a better place if bisexual Black men and Black women stopped bickering and enjoyed White cock together," Theodore said, laughing. Tyrone nodded in agreement as Theodore continued to fuck his ass. Latonda winked at Tyrone while fellating him. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned, big-bottomed Black woman fingered her pussy while sucking Tyrone's dick. A lot of Black women who marry White men still crave Black dick from time to time and Latonda is one of them. Instead of cheating on her husband Theodore, Latonda likes to share Black dick with him. Interracial marriage never looked so good...

"I know how you feel, Tyrone, Theodore here fucks my ass a lot," Latonda paused to say to Tyrone. Smiling, Tyrone nodded at Latonda. The freaky Black woman gave Tyrone's dick the deep throat treatment while Theodore dug into Tyrone's butt hole with his big White cock. A long time ago, Theodore discovered that he likes sliding his big White cock into Black female butt holes and Black male butt holes. A lot of Black women love White males but get mad when those same White males also fuck other Black men. Latonda is a sexually flexible and open-minded Black woman who doesn't mind sharing Black men like Tyrone with her bisexual White husband Theodore. That's why their marriage is quite simply spectacular...

"I just love Black booty, female and male," Theodore said as he plowed his big White cock into Tyrone's asshole. The big and tall Black man is a tough and manly guy, not like those effeminate bozos with a staring problem whom Theodore sees all over Kanata proper and the City of Ottawa itself. Theodore is bisexual and enjoys a manly good time with manly men, thank you very much. Effeminate males and the annoying broads whom they shop with need not apply. Theodore is a man with standards, and that's just the way this bisexual White male gets down. No shame in Theodore's game, folks...

"This is so hot," Latonda paused to say, and she lathered Tyrone's dick with her mouth. Earlier that morning, Latonda and her husband Theodore had themselves a quickie in the basement of their lovely townhouse located in the Katimavik area of Kanata, Ontario. The couple had a grand old time in the basement, and Latonda's butt was still sore from it. Theodore put Latonda on all fours, spanked her big Black booty and lubricated her. Latonda spread her thick Black ass cheeks for Theodore, who then worked his big White cock into her booty hole.

"Latonda, I think Tyrone here is tighter than you," Theodore said with a grin, and Latonda shot her husband a look while Tyrone smiled. Latonda doesn't remember Theodore complaining earlier when he gripped her wide hips and plowed his big White cock into her butt hole. The big-booty Black woman remembered squealing in sheer delight and fingering her wet, hairy pussy as Theodore pounded his big White cock into her asshole. Sometimes, Latonda wonders if Theodore is starting to prefer the feel of Black male butt holes to Black female butt holes on his big White cock. Hmm, should Latonda be worried?

"Pound my Black ass with your big White cock," Tyrone said, and Theodore grinned, then nodded. Latonda continued to suck Tyrone's big Black cock, which hardened in her mouth as Theodore pounded his ass. Tyrone suddenly groaned and warned the freaky interracial couple that he was about to cum. With a sexy Black woman's mouth sucking his dick and a bisexual White male's big White cock filling his Black ass, the big and tall, openly bisexual Black man was close to cloud nine. Theodore slowly pulled his big White cock out of Tyrone's Black ass, and that's when Tyrone came.

"Delicious," Latonda paused to say, and she sucked Tyrone's big Black cock greedily. Tyrone sighed happily as Latonda drained him of every last drop of his cum. Theodore smiled at his sexy wife Latonda as she did her thing with their handsome guest Tyrone. Theodore has always felt that Black women and Black men are simply beautiful and he welcomes both to his bed at the same time. Whenever Theodore sees a Black couple argue in public, he can't help but wonder what it would be like to fuck both the Black woman and the Black man...at the same time. Interracial bisexual action is totally Theodore's bread and butter and he can't get enough of it...

"Let me help you with that," Theodore said, and he joined his wife Latonda in sucking Tyrone's big Black dick. Tyrone grinned and nodded as the sexy Black woman and her hunky bisexual White husband joined forces to suck his big Black dick. Tyrone always thought that a lot of White guys who date or marry Black women tend to hate Black men but Theodore wasn't like those bastards. Theodore is a progressive and open-minded White male who loves Black dick and Black pussy. If more White guys were like Theodore, the world would be a better place...

"Hmm, that's so hot," Latonda said, and she sucked on Tyrone's big Black balls while her husband Theodore deep throated his big Black dick. How cool is that? A Black woman and her bisexual White husband are sucking a big Black dick together instead of acting weird in the presence of a handsome, masculine Black man. Interracial bisexual harmony never looked so good. When Tyrone came for the second time, he blasted his load all over Latonda and Theodore's faces. The White man and the Black woman exchanged a smile as they licked the Black man's sperm off of each other's faces. Is this the key to interracial harmony or what?

"Let's do this," Tyrone said, as he rolled a condom on his big Black dick. Latonda got on all fours, and shook her big Black ass for Tyrone. Theodore stroked his big White cock while watching his wife Latonda do her thing with Tyrone. Tyrone gripped Latonda's wide hips and pushed his big Black dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Latonda grabbed Theodore's cock and stroked him. As Tyrone began smashing her pussy with his big Black dick, Latonda sucked her husband Theodore's big White cock. The Black woman could taste the Black man's ass on her White husband's big cock, and didn't mind at all. Latonda is a first-caliber freak, and both Theodore and Tyrone can't get enough of her...

"My turn," Theodore said, feeling energized as he watched Tyrone slam his big Black dick into Latonda's pussy. Latonda grinned and let Tyrone finish, hoping he still had some gas in the tank for her husband Theodore. Tyrone pulled his big Black dick out of Latonda's pussy, and smiled at Theodore. Latonda rolled a new condom on Tyrone's big Black dick while Theodore got on all fours. After lubricating her husband Theodore's ass, Latonda grabbed Tyrone and guided his big Black dick into his ass. The lady of the house always runs the show...

"Fuck my husband's ass," Latonda said to Tyrone, then she kissed him. Tyrone kissed Latonda back and caressed her tits while thrusting his big Black dick into Theodore's ass. The bisexual White dude likes to fuck Black female butt holes and Black male butt holes but can he handle a big Black dick up his White ass? Only one way to find out. Theodore groaned and stroked his cock as Tyrone's big dick filled his ass. Latonda smiled and playfully smacked Theodore's ass as Tyrone fucked his ass with his big Black dick. Hmm, it would seem that big Black dicks fit comfortably inside Black pussy and White male butt holes. Such an awesome thing to discover...

"Take this dick," Tyrone said to Theodore, and he gripped the White dude's hips while slamming his cock up his ass. Theodore moaned deeply as Tyrone fucked his ass. Meanwhile, Latonda rubbed her tits with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other while watching her husband Theodore get ass fucked by Tyrone. Black dick goes into Black pussy and also goes inside White male asses. Latonda got nothing against that. Tyrone slammed his big Black dick into Theodore's ass until the White dude tapped out. Black dick conquers all, and neither Black women nor White males can resist its awesome power.

"Thank you for visiting our home," Latonda Jones-Neal said to Tyrone Whyte, giving him a hug. Tyrone hugged Latonda back, then shook hands with her husband Theodore O'Neal. After getting thoroughly fucked by the big and tall, handsome and masculine, forthrightly bisexual Black gentleman, the White male/Black female couple was on cloud nine. Properly thanking the couple for their hospitality, Tyrone walked to his Rav4 and began the long drive from the overly priced suburb of Kanata, Ontario, back to the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The summer is here, and the bisexual adventurer is fucking all the hot ladies...and their husbands too. Care for a visit from Tyrone?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers