Bi BBC For Sudanese MILF

Story Info
Leonard sees Sylvestre butt-fuck sexy Bintu Shariff.
1.3k words
3.43
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Sylvestre Jean-Paul works as a security guard on the Randolph Community College campus, so he had all the keys to various buildings, including the library. That's why he was about to ensure that he and South Sudanese Muslim beauty Bintu Shariff had plenty of privacy to get their freak on during the overnight shift. A newcomer to Massachusetts by way of Juba, South Sudan, Bintu is a wild one for sure. The tall, dark-skinned African Muslim gal had a booty that wouldn't quit and Sylvestre most definitely wanted some of that. The big and tall Haitian brother has a thing for African women, and there's no shame in his game...

"Anal sex is considered haram in my Muslim faith but I love it," said Bintu Shariff. The six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned young African Muslim woman smiled at her lover and nodded. Sylvestre Jean-Paul grinned appreciatively as Bintu bent over the old couch and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Time for the African Muslim beauty to discover the sheer awesomeness of Haitian lovemaking. In the records room of the basement of the Randolph Community College library located in the City of Randolph, Massachusetts, things were heating up...

"Haram things are often fun," Sylvestre said, and the big and tall Haitian stud got up and approached Bintu. Sylvestre brought his handsome face to Bintu's ass cheeks and silently prayed to the deities of ancient Africa that she didn't fart. Bintu grinned as Sylvestre stuck his tongue inside her booty hole. Black men the world over are connoisseurs of booty and the Haitian brother was no different. Bintu sincerely hopes that Sylvestre likes the taste of African female booty...

Sylvestre is one of those Haitian brothers who never saw a big-booty gal whose ass he didn't want to plunder. A long time ago, at the age of nineteen, Sylvestre got together with Gladys Modupe, a big-booty, fifty-something Nigerian woman who happened to be one of his mother's closest friends. After Gladys sucked his big ole dick, Sylvestre had the honor of sliding his dick into her pussy and asshole. Anal sex with big-booty black women has been one of Sylvestre's addictions ever since. Black female booty is addictive, and there's no cure for that...

"Eat that ass," Bintu said, and Sylvestre grasped her ass cheeks with both hands and buried his tongue in her booty hole. Fortunately for Sylvestre, Bintu's asshole was warm and tight, but also nice and clean. Sylvestre loves to eat female booty holes but there are some exceptions. One time, Sylvestre at the booty of a Brazilian broad named Monica Carvalho and the bitch farted right in his face. Sylvestre has been hesitant to stick his tongue inside booty holes ever since. Bintu's ass is the first ass that Sylvestre has tasted in a long time...

"Hmm, good," Sylvestre said, and he wriggled his tongue inside Bintu's booty hole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Bintu closed her eyes and sighed happily as Sylvestre ate her booty and fingered her pussy. From the moment Bintu first laid eyes on Sylvestre, one fine day in business math class, she knew that the burly Haitian would be a good lay. After weeks of flirtation and furtive meetings, Bintu and Sylvestre got together for a quickie during midterm season. About time, for real...

Bintu has always been a very sexual person, even though she's an African Muslim woman who wears the Hijab. Back in her hometown of Juba, South Sudan, Bintu was a naughty gal who fooled around with lots of fellas. After moving to the City of Randolph, Massachusetts, the tall, sexy black woman saw no reason to change her ways. Sylvestre caught Bintu at the right time, right when she needed that big booty of hers taken care of. African Muslim female booty needs special handling, and the burly Haitian stud is the right man for the job...

As Sylvestre fingered her pussy and licked her booty hole, Bintu found herself moaning in sheer pleasure. Having discovered the infinite joys and the full power of anal sex ages ago, it is now the way that Bintu gets off. Nothing quite like a throbbing cock buried deep inside her butt hole to make this tall, big-booty African Muslim sister feel good. Over the years, Bintu has gotten ass fucked by South Sudanese men, Arab men and even White men. This was going to be Bintu's first time trying Haitian dick, and she hoped that Sylvestre wouldn't disappoint...

After giving Bintu's warm, tight butt hole a very thorough tongue bath, Sylvestre was pleased to see the lady smiling at him. Bintu turned to face Sylvestre and looked him up and down. Sylvestre held his breath as Bintu grabbed his crotch and fondled his fuck stick. Bintu got down on her knees and unzipped Sylvestre's pants. Out came Sylvestre's long and thick, dark and glistening rod of power. Bintu grinned and stroked Sylvestre's dick, which was big and uncircumcised. Licking her lips, Bintu winked at Sylvestre and then took his dick into her mouth. Do African Muslim women like the taste of Haitian dick? Hmm, only one way to find out...

"Nice and thick," Bintu paused to say, and she sucked Sylvestre's dick with the eagerness of a nomad finding an oasis after days spent wandering the Sahara Desert. Sylvestre leaned against the wall, his hands resting on some dusty boxes full of books as Bintu worked her magic on him. Bintu's lovely head bobbed up and down as she gave Sylvestre's dick the deep throat treatment, an artform that seems to be lost among today's black women. Bintu likes to suck big black dicks, the way mother nature intended for African women to do. The South Sudanese gal sucked that Haitian dick until the brother groaned in pleasure. Nothing quite like a job well done...

"You're on fire, gorgeous," Sylvestre said to Bintu, after she finished deep throating him. Bintu grinned and got on her feet. Sylvestre bent her over the couch once more and caressed her big black booty. South Sudanese got the biggest and blackest booties in the African motherland. Sylvestre spread Bintu's ass cheeks wide open and lubricated her with some hand lotion. Without further ado, Sylvestre pressed his dick against Bintu's asshole and pushed it inside. In her excitement, Bintu squealed and farted, right on Sylvestre's dick. Yup, the South Sudanese gal is a nasty bitch, but so what? Women fart during sex, get over it!

"Hmm, fuck my ass," Bintu murmured, and Sylvestre grinned, and began fucking her sweet, tight butt hole. Sylvestre hasn't fucked such a tight ass since he 'accidentally' fucked his married buddy Leonard after a drunken night at a bar but that's another story altogether. Bintu's warm, tight butt hole gripped Sylvestre's cock like a vise, and he loved every minute of it. Hell, Bintu's asshole was so sweet that Sylvestre didn't even mind her fart earlier. As Sylvestre plowed his dick into her butt hole, Bintu squealed and moaned in sheer delight. Big-booty African women were made for anal sex, let no one tell you anything different...

Sylvestre and Bintu were so into each other that they didn't realize they were being watched. In the Randolph Community College security office, a stocky, bald-headed black man named Leonard Watson watched Sylvestre on camera as he fucked the hell out of Bintu. Some coworkers would snitch on a brother for fucking a woman while on duty, but Leonard and Sylvestre are good friends. Leonard smiled as he listened to Bintu scream while getting ass fucked by Sylvestre. As a secretly bisexual Jamaican man, Leonard knew the wonders of ass fucking all too well. When Sylvestre returned to the security office, Leonard would hear all about his exploits with Bintu Shariff. That's how freaks get down in Randolph, Massachusetts.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers