All Comments on 'Bi Bi Baby'

by jim313

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you got me excited!

Very arousing & erotic. I had to go take care of my 'need'! I am a straight female, and a mmf 3-some is my fantasy. I hope you write more/continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Couldn't finish!

Very erotic! So much so I couldn't make it to the end as I lost it when George and John came. I could REALLY relate to John.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

We want t do this....had a bi mfm........we want two extra cocks to complete the fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm a straight female and I think this is...

Excellent stuff! Loved it! I came everytime they did. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great ending

Very impressive. I think you do a great job leading up to the loss of his anal virginity. The end of your story is one of my favorite senarios. I love sharing cum with another man after an intense cock-sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I had trouble following the story

The idea was good, just that it was difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sure miss those days!

I had the wonderful pleasure of dating a couple of wonderful BBW's who were into swinging and had much interest in bi men, especially the first lady who was part of a bi group where she had lived prior to meeting me. We had some great times together over a couple years with all sorts of bedroom combos, once even with both ladies present, along with another bi couple.

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingalmost 7 years ago
He, his, etc.

This might have been better if I didn't have to keep backtracking to see which "he" or which "him" you were talking about every few sentences. I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for bi MMF stories, but I couldn't even finish this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous