All Comments on 'Bi Big Cock Fantasy Ch. 02'

by Oppswalla

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gay male crap

No stars for posting it in the wrong place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent again

I think this is great and hot - an excellent follow up to part 1. Please ignore any negative feedback and write some more - I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continuing 3-sumes

Yup, Frank is addicked to Chuck and now Tiffany as well. Probably eventually will move in for nightly sessions. It's just a mater of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please keep it up. Would love for Chuck and Tiffany to turn him into their sex slave.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago
great story

Now for part three, with franks wife too. Live it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
great 2nd chapter

The line I really liked is when Chuck said:

"I wonder what your girl would think to see you choking on some man meat. You think she would be turned on watching you inhale manhood like this? I bet she'd want some too." Yes, I'm married and I dream of my wife watching me suck a big cock and also getting fucked at the same time. I truly really want my wife to know that I'm a faggot cocksucking bottom bitch and it would be fantastic if she saw it for herself. Instead of my lover's wife pegging me with a big strap-on dildo, I'd love it if my wife was the one who was fucking me while I was sucking on a big fat juicy real cock. I think I need to leave this story open on my computer and let my wife "accidentally" read it. Wish me luck when she sees this story. Hopefully she also sees this comment of mine and then she'll realize what a faggot her husband is. It's time I came out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I DID NOT CARE FOR THE Cruelty & humility NOT NEEDED !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot Story. I'm straight but turned me on so much.

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

Ch.1 was hot butt this Ch. was like my dream cum true.

Addicted098Addicted09812 months ago

The sex & combo of 3 characters is great. But humiliating Frank was really not necessary. Playful teasing woud have been better especially when he was to fuck Tiffany too.

phallustinephallustine11 months ago

Thanks again, this was delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous