Bi Bitch

Story Info
The tale of a morning of pure filthy debauchery.
2.9k words
4.51
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen my partner Jay for a couple of weeks. Life and work had got in the way of our normal time together. To make up for this I had planned a little surprise for him.

He was planning on coming around one morning before work. I got ready in my usual way. Showered, did my make up and put one of his favourite outfits on. I also took out a basque and some stockings while I was dressing. He was going to wear it and become my "Bi Bitch." There was not going to be a choice given. He was going to do it. Do as his Mistress instructed.

The sound of the front door being opened awoke me from my daydream announcing the arrival of my love. He let himself into the lounge where I was waiting for him in my basque, stockings and heels.

He held out his arms for an embrace and I walked into them allowing myself to feel his love. I looked up and gave him a kiss but pulled back quickly.

"Enough of that darling. I want you to come with me." I took his hand and lead him up the stairs. Not giving him chance to argue. "From now on you will refer to me as Mistress and I will refer to you as my Bi Bitch. Do you understand?"

"Yes love." He replied with a grin on his face.

"I'm sorry. What did you call me?" I turned back to him glowering.

"Sorry. Yes Mistress."

"Better. You will be punished if you get it wrong again."

"Yes Mistress."

I led him into the bedroom and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw the stockings and basque laid on the bed.

"Yes my Bi Bitch I do want you to wear them." We had previously dressed him in a similar outfit just for a giggle and he did get turned on wearing them. Boy was he in for an even better treat today!

"Well don't just stand there gawping. Get changed." I demanded sitting on the bed to watch.

Over his head came his t-shirt, then he unzipped his jeans lowering them to the ground revealing a very hard cock poking out of his boxers.

"This turning you on?" I grinned.

"Yes Mistress. Very much so." Was the reply.

I picked my phone up from where I had put it on the dresser. Seeing a message on there I had been waiting for. I tapped out a reply to the sender.

"I'll be right back. Do not touch anything and that includes yourself!" I left him to finish sorting out his outfit and headed down the stairs. Closing the bedroom door behind me.

I could see a shadow the other side of the front door. I opened it to let the caller in.

"Hello. Thanks for coming. If you would like to get changed in the lounge and then follow me up the stairs that would be brilliant." I stepped into the kitchen to allow our guest some space to change and do what was necessary.

"I'm ready Clara." The call came a few minutes later.

I re-joined our guest in the lounge. Standing in front of me was a very convincing transvestite. She had on a short leather skirt teamed with stockings and killer stilettos. A pretty white blouse covering her splendid chest, unbuttoned just enough to tease. Her makeup was immaculately applied, and the look was completed with a realistic wig shaped in a bob style. Anyone looking at her quickly would easily think she was a genuine female. Heck, even I would do her!

"If you would like to follow me upstairs my Bi Bitch is up there waiting. He doesn't have a clue what I have planned today though."

She did as I instructed and followed me up to the bedroom where Jay was sat on the bed staring out of the window. He must have heard the mumble of voices downstairs but still looked shocked when I walked through the door with her. She did look stunning though.

"Let me introduce you to Jessica. She has agreed to come over today and play with us."

"Er hi Jessica" my poor partner stuttered.

I walked around the bed picking up a wooden cane as I did so. "Stand up Bi Bitch." I ordered. He did as he was told and got unsteadily to his feet. I lifted his flaccid penis with the end of the cane, flicking it at the same time. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

Putting the cane down. I turned back to Jessica and lifted her skirt up to reveal a rather splendid erect member. I cupped it in my hand mummering as I did so. "Mmmmm, see this I can work with."

I licked my lips and dropped to my knees taking Jessica's cock into my mouth. Gently licking the tip clean of pre-cum and running my tongue down the hard shaft. Turning back to Jay I smiled "Want to taste what the effect of what I'm doing?"

"Yes please Mistress."

I got back to my feet and pulled my man towards me. Looking up I began to kiss him, gently flicking my tongue in and out of his mouth. "Taste her pre-cum in my mouth." I instructed. He kissed me forcefully tasting her on me as he did so.

Feeling his hard cock pushing against my leg I again picked up the cane flicking the end of it causing him to gasp. "I have no use for THAT today" I scoffed at him. "Get on your knees. I want you to suck Jessica's cock and you had better do it well or face the consequences!"

Like a good sub he dropped to his knees and gingerly took her cock in his mouth.

"I said suck it good!" giving him a sharp thwack on his arse with my cane. He looked back at me a look of shock and bewilderment on his face but turned back to his given task putting more effort into it.

"How does that feel Jessica?" I asked.

"He's doing a good job now Clara."

His cock looked amazing covered in Jay's saliva. All big and shiny. Definitely too big to deep throat but I love a challenge.

"Move out of the way Bi Bitch. Let me show you how you give a blow job properly." I gave him a rough shove. All part of the mistress demeanour but it got him out of my way.

I lifted Jessica's hard cock into my mouth and with no hands started to suck her. Gently licking the shaft from the base up to the top. Flicking and licking the tip with my tongue, circling around the glans causing her to moan with pleasure. Still without using my hands I took her deep into my throat causing me to gag as it hit the back but from the sounds coming from her it was worth it.

"See Bi Bitch. You know when you are giving good head when you hear moaning coming from the recipient." I resumed my sucking all the time looking at my man who was watching with his cock in his hand stroking himself.

"I want to feel Jessica in me. Bi Bitch get a condom out please and put it on her." I know this would make Jay jealous as hell, but he knows that we are together and anyone else is just added in for kicks.

He opened the drawer of the dresser and got out a condom as requested, ripping it open and getting it out from the packet. His erection now deflated. I could soon sort that though.

He nervously stretched the condom over Jessica's straining shaft. Time to put my next plan into motion.

"Jessica can you please lay on your back on the bed with your legs hanging over the edge." It was time for a bit of reverse cowgirl. One of my favourite positions and I had a feeling this was going to make it even better.

Laying down with her cock standing proud I stood over her.

"Bi Bitch I want you to guide her into me." I lowered myself down to the waiting cock, my pussy already soaked by the play so far.

Jay clasped her cock holding it so I could insert it into my wet cunt. Feeling it stretch me as it entered me. I was so ready for this. Lowering myself down onto it, feeling it go deep into my hungry pussy. All the time still maintaining eye contact with Jay. His erection now back in all its glory.

"Bi Bitch I want you to lick my clit as I'm riding her." This was something Jay and I had spoken about in the past so I knew he would be game.

He got to his knees and angled himself so he could get access to my clit as Jessica was fucking me. This was so hot. The feeling having one man in me while another licked me was so intense.

"Pull out her cock and taste me on her." He stopped Jessica mid thrust to put her cock in his mouth. "That's it. Taste my juices. Lick her clean" I could see the concentration in his face as he was licking and sucking her hard cock. "Put it back in me now please." Wet with saliva he impaled me with the straining beast. This was probably one of the horniest things we had ever done. I was dripping and I could see Jay had pre cum dripping from his rather hard cock. It wouldn't be long before I exploded.

Not wanting to do that just yet I pivoted around so was facing away from Jay. Allowing Jessica to fuck me harder. Gripping hold of my hips she forced me down onto her cock getting it in me as deep as she could. Thrusting up as I came down. She was clearly enjoying this as much as we were.

"Bi Bitch I want you to fuck my ass." Seeing as I had two cocks at my disposal it would be rude not to enjoy them properly.

Jay didn't need asking twice. He quickly grabbed some lube from the side and coated himself in it. Easing his cock into my waiting ass. Fuck me. Being filled with two cocks is a feeling like no other. The feel of them moving inside me as they fucked me was mind blowing. Both of them getting into a rhythm with Jessica also playing with my tits. Making me the sole focus of attention. I wish I could bottle this feeling and make it last for ever. Total euphoria.

I was going to cum soon at this rate but didn't want to like this. "Thank you boys. I need to cum now before I explode." Jay pulled out from my ass, and I removed myself from Jessica. Sliding over so I was next to her on the bed I lay down and opened my legs.

Now Jay knows exactly how to get me to cum so didn't need any guidance on what to do next. He got down beside me picking up a dildo from the dresser as he did so. Turning it on so it was at full speed and eased it gently into me. It felt so good, filling up my pussy totally. He wriggled around and lifted my legs allowing easy access to my ass pushing his hard cock into me. Again, ensuring both my holes are full and allowing me to reach my clit so I could rub it.

Jessica, not to be left out removed the condom from her cock and positioned herself so she was straddling my head and pushed her cock down, so it was in my mouth. All of my holes now filled again. I eagerly sucked on it while rubbing my clit edging ever closer to orgasm.

I cannot express the way this experience was making me feel. I was in heaven. I could feel my orgasm building and the waves of climax start to overtake me. My body trembling as I gave in to the pleasure. Feeling the orgasm build and build as I climaxed, my pussy gushing more with each tremor soaking Jay underneath me and the bed sheets below him.

Now Jay loves me squirting so I could almost have predicted exactly what he was to do next. He pulled out of my ass and manoeuvred himself around to take the end of my dildo and began to furiously fuck me with it. This took me totally over the edge and I squirted more than I think I have ever done so before. My juices went flying everywhere totally covering both men as well as the wall and the mirror on it. They were literally dripping. Jay with a goofy smile on his face and Jessica looking kind of shell shocked. Both with huge hard-ons.

"Fuck." I gasped. "That was insane." I flopped back spent.

Although I had just had the orgasm to end all orgasms and my brain had turned to mush, I still know what I wanted to happen next.

"Jessica I would like you to cum now. My Bi Bitch can go last. Can you please pop on another condom and fuck his ass until he feels you cumming deep in him. I want him to feel the sensation of a man cumming in his ass. Use him as the sub he is."

"Not a problem Clara." She replied taking out a fresh condom and rolling it over her cock. Coating it in lube. "Bend over sub" she demanded.

Jay obeyed getting onto all fours on the bed next to me. Ass in the air ready to take her cock. His own cock still standing proud.

I watched the expression on Jay's face change as Jessica eased her cock into his tight hole. A brief flicker of discomfort on it as his ass got used to taking it. Jessica started off slow and steady allowing his ass to stretch to her. An expression of pure pleasure on her face which was soon matched by Jay's as the hard cock massaged his prostate.

I wriggled under Jay and took his cock into my mouth. Again, I could taste pre-cum. Licking and gently nibbling him as Jessica fucked his ass. Her rhythm getting more forceful as her orgasm got closer.

"Clara I'm going to cum!" Jessica yelled out.

I stopped with the licking and teasing and changed to wanking Jay's cock as Jessica pounded harder into his ass gathering momentum as she was closer to cumming. With one final thrust deep into Jay she shot her load throwing her head back as she did so. I gripped Jay's cock tighter and span around, so my head was directly under him. Wanking him furiously. I didn't want him to come off the boil with Jessica finishing but luckily she remained where she was and allowed me to continue to work on my man.

"Oh my god Clara! I'm going to cum!" All thoughts of roleplay gone out of the window as he got carried away with the moment.

His cock spurting out its warm load straight into my eager mouth. I didn't swallow instead keeping it in my mouth. I wanted to kiss him and share the goodness.

Jessica climbed off my man and removed the condom from her still hard cock allowing Jay to move. I beckoned to him, and he leaned over to me knowing exactly what I wanted to do. Cupping my head, he moved in to kiss me and I opened my mouth to kiss him back letting the warm contents flow across both of our mouths. He swallowed as did I licking my lips as I did so.

"I can come again Clara if you wish." Jessica spoke up. I wasn't aware she was a repeater, so this was a pleasant surprise.

Not one to refuse an offer such as this I quickly spoke up. "Yes please Jessica. Can you wank into Bi Bitch's mouth and make sure he swallows every drop."

Grabbing her cock tightly she began to stroke it cupping her balls as she did so.

"Sit on the bed please Bi Bitch and open your mouth ready to receive her load." I instructed Jay.

He did as he was asked even sticking his tongue out as he had seen me do before. Opening his mouth wide ready.

Jessica stroked harder and faster getting ready to fire. This was horny as hell, watching this tv wank into my partner's mouth. She upped the tempo, and I watched as drops of pre-cum formed on the tip of her cock. Flicking it into Jay's greedy mouth. He licked it and swallowed.

"Open wide Bi Bitch. Get ready to receive my load like the greedy cum slut you are." Jessica bossed my man.

Jay opened his mouth and Jessica shot straight into it filling it with warm salty cum.

"Swallow now." I demanded. I knew in the heat of the moment he would do what he was told whereas if I gave him time to say no he probably wouldn't do it. With one big gulp he did as he was asked.

"How does that feel to be used as our toy?" I asked him.

"Good Mistress. Thank you." He replied with a massive grin on his face.

Well that definitely ticked a few more things of our to-do list. Now to plan the next adventure.